March 27, 2019, 08:26:16 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Tucker Carlson  (Read 2670 times)

Offline kengreen

• Expert Waygook
Tucker Carlson
« on: November 10, 2018, 08:00:23 AM »
My favorite television personality is Tucker Carlson. He also started The Daily Caller website.

Anyway, Tucker's house in Washington D.C. was recently surrounded by Antifa domestic terrorists. They committed acts of vandalism on his property and threatened the talk-show host with physical violence.

Tucker wasn't home at the time. However, his wife had to hide in the pantry until the police arrived.

My thoughts and prayers are with Tucker Carlson. He's one of the good guys.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:02:30 AM by kengreen »

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
Re: Tucker Carlson
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 08:50:27 AM »
My favorite television personality is Tucker Carlson. He also started The Daily Caller website.

Anyway, Tucker's house in Washington D.C. was recently surrounded by Antifa domestic terrorists. They committed acts of vandalism on his property and threatened the talk-show host with physical violence.

Tucker wasn't home at the time. However, his wife had to hide in the pantry until the police arrived.

My thoughts and prayers are with Tucker Carlson. He's one of the good guys.

More 'white' terrorism presumably. Though I'm guessing if they're on the left it doesn't count. I'm still confused.

Anyway, scum, sub-human scum.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 09:01:08 AM »
I'll send some prayers his way.

Offline Andyman

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:01:12 AM »
The attackers must have mental health problems. Maybe drugs. Too many violent video games? Who knows?

Thoughts and prayers.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:25:48 PM by Andyman »

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 12:48:47 PM »
Where are the Proud Boys when they're needed?

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »
There were no attackers. Just a few protesters chanting. One painted an anarchy symbol on the ground. Oh noes! Big news?

(If caught they be arrested.)

Is this more tragic some other recent events? Worth thinking about? Probably not.

Funny how we don't hear a peep from the Trump fans about pipe bombs or and synagogue getting shot up, but somehow this is appalling.

Celebs are always bigger news stories. Why aren't you posting about those 50 people killed in that bus in Kenya?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 01:09:08 PM by eggieguffer »

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 01:09:41 PM »
Where are the Proud Boys when they're needed?

They're probably down at the border with the Minutemen preparing too defend the country against the ISIS infiltrated caravan invasion from Guatemala.  :laugh:

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »
Why aren't you posting about those 50 people killed in that bus in Kenya?

Why would I? What happens in Kenya is not relevant to the lives of people living in Korea.

What useful information can be gleamed from that? Kenya is dangerous; might want to reconsider traveling there?

That's only slightly better than if a become a millionaire blowhard jerk (who spews factual inaccuracies) someday - which realistically won't happen to any readers of this board - some protesters might come to my house.

Not pertinent.

But this is:

Korean Children Suffer Some of World's Worst Air Pollution
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/11/09/2018110901590.html

Your child's being poisoned on a daily basis. How do you feel about that?

Pretty sure it's more important than what percentage Native American blood Elizabeth Warren has or any other irrelevant topic.

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 02:10:44 PM »
Why aren't you posting about those 50 people killed in that bus in Kenya?

Why would I? What happens in Kenya is not relevant to the lives of people living in Korea.

What useful information can be gleamed from that? Kenya is dangerous; might want to reconsider traveling there?

That's only slightly better than if a become a millionaire blowhard jerk (who spews factual inaccuracies) someday - which realistically won't happen to any readers of this board - some protesters might come to my house.

Not pertinent.

But this is:

Korean Children Suffer Some of World's Worst Air Pollution
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/11/09/2018110901590.html

Your child's being poisoned on a daily basis. How do you feel about that?

Pretty sure it's more important than what percentage Native American blood Elizabeth Warren has or any other irrelevant topic.

There's already a thread about pollution in the Life in Korea forum with 33 pages. Post your latest stats there please. You're off topic

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 08:07:21 AM »
Looks like Tucker fabricated a lot of the story. Even the police report mentions no damage to his front door.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »
Looks like Tucker fabricated a lot of the story. Even the police report mentions no damage to his front door.
SOP for the risible right.

But I'll pray that the scales be lifted from his eyes.

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »
I'm not a fan of Tucker at all.  Regardless of whether you like the man or not, doesn't give you the right to terrorize his home/wife/work place.  That's just going to far.  Shame on them. 

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 12:33:13 PM »
I'm not a fan of Tucker at all.  Regardless of whether you like the man or not, doesn't give you the right to terrorize his home/wife/work place.  That's just going to far.  Shame on them.

Some might say they were protesting. But they did vandalize his lawn with anti-fascist symbols so should be prosecuted for vandalism of property. That poor law! Victim of terrorism.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 12:48:25 PM »

Tucker Carlson never said anything racist.  So their lies about fighting fascist are just an excuse to be violent and attack people they politically disagree with.  Their brown-shirt tactics are very dangerous and a serious threat to the public safety. 

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 04:06:52 AM »

Tucker Carlson never said anything racist.  So their lies about fighting fascist are just an excuse to be violent and attack people they politically disagree with.  Their brown-shirt tactics are very dangerous and a serious threat to the public safety. 

LOL and NO SALE!

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 08:12:46 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vheft-iMIt0

EXPOSED! Tucker Carlson is a Fraud
Bonzai!

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2019, 08:35:30 AM »
You dug up an old thread for that?

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2019, 12:11:33 PM »
Yup
Itís really funny.
Bonzai!

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 11:23:23 AM »
Uh-oh. Someone dug up some insensitive comments Carlson made over a decade ago. He's probably in Antifa's crosshairs again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/12/tucker-carlson-needs-go-now/

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 11:29:54 AM »
Uh-oh. Someone dug up some insensitive comments Carlson made over a decade ago. He's probably in Antifa's crosshairs again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/12/tucker-carlson-needs-go-now/

Carlson refused to accept any responsibility or apologize for his conduct.

Good for him.

A lot of what he said was pretty offensive, but not as far as I know illegal in the US. If people don't like it, don't listen to his show.