December 13, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Two good, experienced teachers with Visa papers ready!  (Read 356 times)

Offline SWallace

• Newgookin
Two good, experienced teachers with Visa papers ready!
« on: November 08, 2018, 05:47:30 AM »
Hello, friends! My partner and I are looking to move to a smaller city in the south of the country to teach ESL.

We each have 5 years teaching experience in Taiwan at buxibans (their equivalent of hagwons) and he had a year in Korea at CDI before that. We are open to teaching together at the same school or at different schools in the same city. Of course we want to live together so we'd like to find a slightly larger apartment to do that.

We have all of our documents ready to apply for the Visa and we also have resumes and headshots ready. We both truly enjoy the teaching profession and the joy that comes from helping students better their skills and their selves! He's better with earlier elementary (they LOVE him) and I'm better with later elementary and junior high, but we both have experience from first grade to adult students. We both want to avoid kindergarten.

Please PM me here or email culinarynerd@gmail.com if you have any offers, info, or leads. Thanks sincerely!

Offline lauedela

• Newgookin
Re: Two good, experienced teachers with Visa papers ready!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »
Are you guys wanting to teach public school or at hagwons?