November 19, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

Author Topic: So much for Hillary's private email server  (Read 431 times)

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
So much for Hillary's private email server
« on: November 07, 2018, 05:08:10 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html?module=inline

When Trump Phones Friends, the Chinese and the Russians Listen and Learn

WASHINGTON ó When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening ó and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trumpís aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them.

Mr. Trumpís use of his iPhones was detailed by several current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so they could discuss classified intelligence and sensitive security arrangements. The officials said they were doing so not to undermine Mr. Trump, but out of frustration with what they considered the presidentís casual approach to electronic security.

American spy agencies, the officials said, had learned that China and Russia were eavesdropping on the presidentís cellphone calls from human sources inside foreign governments and intercepting communications between foreign officials.

Obviously the Trump cult won't be concerned by this.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 05:14:09 AM by Adel »

Online SeoulAlone

• Veteran
Re: So much for Hillary's private email server
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 06:45:44 AM »
:laugh:
They're both liars and idiots. 

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 07:41:10 AM »
False equivalence.  HRC certainly has lied, but in the way of, let's say, normal poticians.  Trump is a pathological liar.

There is no evidence that Clinton's server was ever hacked or compromised, but it is now indisputable that Trump is regularly spied on by foreign agents.

Lock who up?

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 07:50:44 AM »
Lu Li La Le Lo
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Online SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 08:03:36 AM »
False equivalence.  HRC certainly has lied, but in the way of, let's say, normal poticians.  Trump is a pathological liar.

There is no evidence that Clinton's server was ever hacked or compromised, but it is now indisputable that Trump is regularly spied on by foreign agents.

Lock who up?

Indisputable by whom?  The NY Times?

One lie or one thousand lies, a liar is a liar. 

I don't believe anything either one of them say.  And as for the server (beat a dead horse news) then why wipe everything clean if she didn't do anything wrong?  Why hide it?  Just turn it over.  In my eyes, it makes Clinton as much of a liar as Trump is. 

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 09:02:12 AM »

Lock who up?

What about the horse's mouth?
https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/10/trump-tweets-i-rarely-use-a-cellphone-from-his-iphone/

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 10:12:19 AM »

Lock who up?

I don't believe anything either one of them say.   

Literally everyone lies, sometimes.  It must be very difficult for you to go through your life being unable to believe anything anyone says.

Or is it just those two, for some reason?

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 11:27:27 AM »
Hillary is a lifelong liar.

"Hillary has lied, in some way, about practically every aspect of her life that has come to public notice. The bribe she got via the cattle futures trading (which, in all fairness was for her husband, and merely funneled through her) was something she claimed she achieved through having studied the Wall Street Journal. (If she was so good at it, why would this famously money hungry woman suddenly quit trading?) She lied about Travelgate when she claimed that the longtime White House employees had committed embezzlement, which was not true. (Hillary wanted to install her friends in the job.)

"Hillary has lied about Benghazi (claiming it was a spontaneous reaction to an internet video), her email setup (which she initially claimed was in accordance with all regulations), and countless other episodes. But these are the types of lies which non sociopaths might utter, if their backs were against the wall and their political survival were dependent on it.

"What's far more telling, personality-wise, is that Hillary lies even when she doesn't have to. All of the small lies she's told about her own life have had no impact on policy. But while they seem to matter little, they do speak volumes about Hillary.

"Hillary has claimed that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest. But she was born in 1947, six years before that event, when Edmund was only an obscure beekeeper in New Zealand.

"Hillary has claimed that all four of her grandparents were immigrants. Only one of them was.

"Hillary has said that she tried to join the Marines in 1975, but was turned down. While this claim hasn't been definitively debunked, it seems highly, highly unlikely.

"Hillary has famously claimed that as Secretary of State, she once landed in Bosnia under sniper fire, and had to run for cover on the tarmac. No such thing occurred. Here is a CBS clip debunking Hillary's account, with footage of her actual arrival.

"(These last two lies are a little reminiscent of a male sociopath who claims to have been a Navy SEAL, or to have worked for the CIA, when he hasn't. These types of lies are generally referred to as 'stolen valor.')

"Hillary has also famously claimed to have been 'dead broke' when she left the White House in 2001.

"These are all 'sport lies,' a specialty of sociopaths, who will use any occasion to falsely burnish their resume.

"Hillary's lying predates her political career. There are conflicting reports about whether she was technically fired from her job as a young 27-year-old lawyer on the Watergate Committee for her unethical behavior. But her boss at the time, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman, has been quite public about his opinion of her dishonesty."
http://justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2016/09/sociopath-alert-hillary-clinton.html

Online SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 01:40:09 PM »

Lock who up?

I don't believe anything either one of them say.   

Literally everyone lies, sometimes.  It must be very difficult for you to go through your life being unable to believe anything anyone says.

Or is it just those two, for some reason?

Sure, but not at the level these pimples on the @ss of society have. 

Is it difficult? No, why would it be?  I always know when people are lying. 

Online tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 01:49:15 PM »

You must be really fun at parties...

Let's play two truths and a lie.
1) I like kimchi.
2) My favorite color is red.
3) My favorite number is 5.

Online SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 01:51:25 PM »

You must be really fun at parties...

I'm a f'n gas!   :P

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 03:35:33 AM »

Lock who up?

I don't believe anything either one of them say.  And as for the server (beat a dead horse news) then why wipe everything clean if she didn't do anything wrong?  Why hide it?  Just turn it over.  In my eyes, it makes Clinton as much of a liar as Trump is.
The trumpist blows.

Online SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 07:59:03 AM »

Lock who up?

The trumpist blows.

yup

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 08:22:12 AM »
Politicians ARE pathological liars with few exceptions. It's like advertising. It comes with the territory.