November 19, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Democrats Planning To Riot No Matter Who Wins.  (Read 2436 times)

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: Democrats Planning To Riot No Matter Who Wins.
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2018, 01:12:23 PM »
FACT CHECK: Yes, Guatemala did capture 100 alleged members of ISIS according to Guatemala's President.

However, that number might be (likely is) inflated by Guatemala and is not related to the caravan. Could someone from ISIS be trying to enter America via entry to Guatemala and crossing the border? Sure. probably so in fact. However, that applies to virtually every country on the Western Hemisphere and in places around the world. It's just a fact of the 21st century global war on terror. Now, you can certainly say that is good reason for enhanced border security and strict vetting, however to suggest that the caravans are overrun with ISIS members is ridiculous. You get any group of 2000 people, you're going to find a mix of characters.

Sounds like the plot to the start of Sicario 2. Except, the Middle Eastern men who crossed the border didn't commit the terrorist acts within the movie but local Muslims did.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »
FACT CHECK: Yes, Guatemala did capture 100 alleged members of ISIS according to Guatemala's President.

However, that number might be (likely is) inflated by Guatemala and is not related to the caravan. Could someone from ISIS be trying to enter America via entry to Guatemala and crossing the border? Sure. probably so in fact. However, that applies to virtually every country on the Western Hemisphere and in places around the world. It's just a fact of the 21st century global war on terror. Now, you can certainly say that is good reason for enhanced border security and strict vetting, however to suggest that the caravans are overrun with ISIS members is ridiculous. You get any group of 2000 people, you're going to find a mix of characters.

Sounds like the plot to the start of Sicario 2. Except, the Middle Eastern men who crossed the border didn't commit the terrorist acts within the movie but local Muslims did.

I imagine more an ensemble comedy. You have the male lead trying to meet his girl (who will leave him in the lurch once he gets there). A migrant family with a sassy kid. An old guy leaving his nagging wife. A girl running away from her abusive family. A mysterious guy. A straight up cartel guy. An ISIS girl. A reporter.

Along the way they get into various hijinks and deal with wild characters.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:20:19 PM by Mr.DeMartino »

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2018, 01:59:58 PM »
Ordinary citizens expressing legitimate concerns about "the caravan":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TNBon5ElI

"In Guatamala they got a hundred ISIS members"

Would that be Catholic Isis?

WHy watch this crap?  I bet you buy the "Supplements" too!

There is video evidence of them rioting in Mexico and throwing glass and rocks at the police down there.  Also, there are images of them leaving trash and garbage everywhere.  So, there's that.  I listen to Alex sometimes, though not religiously.  I sift out and take what he says with a grain of salt.  But sometimes he does make good points.  The problem is the corporate owned media only reports and comments on what it wants to.  It doesn't report everything and will avoid mentioning things that go against their narrative.  But, I do believe if the Republicans have a blowout tomorrow, there will be anti-fa and others rioting in the streets in many large cities.  It could be like the LA riots all over again (though I was too young to pay attention at the time).  In which case, if there is, there could be martial law imposed to maintain order for a time.  But, I will say whether we know these 'conspiracy sites' and 'prophecy sites' (Mark Taylor and others) online and on you tube are true or not will be the passage of time.  Will Trump go after the elites and arrest the pedophiles soon?  We shall see.  I am holding some skepticism but I do know elites seem to be into creepy shit and often get off with a slap on the wrist when caught. 

Jeffrey Epstein, Dennis Hastert, recent episodes of Dr Phil with victims held in slavery as children.  It crosses the party aisles and is absolutely disgusting.  There is truth many pedos and trafficking rings have been busten since Trump has taken office.  Even if you don't like the person in the video, you can still see the facts are true and have happened. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw

We also have seen some publications try to normalize these things and back off when folks pushed back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUjZzuMQq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw

Will Trump bust the pedophiles or not?  We shall see.  I guess a few years from now we will know whether it is true or just some nutter conspiracy theories.

Trump busting the elite?? He's part of that elite, bro.

The Clintons weren't?  Yeah, he definitely knows what they are up to.  Who knows better, though many of his fellow rich didn't like him.  Can't wait till he takes them down. 

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
Will Trump go after the elites and arrest the pedophiles soon?  We shall see.  I am holding some skepticism but I do know elites seem to be into creepy shit and often get off with a slap on the wrist when caught. 

Jeffrey Epstein, Dennis Hastert, recent episodes of Dr Phil with victims held in slavery as children.  It crosses the party aisles and is absolutely disgusting.  There is truth many pedos and trafficking rings have been busten since Trump has taken office.

Will Trump bust the pedophiles or not?  We shall see.

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2018, 03:05:19 PM »
Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Lol. Trump is your college buddy who totally blows whatever BS cover you're telling your blind date or the cops.

"Yeah, I don't really get why people are into video games too. What a waste of time."
"Yo J.E. What are you doing here? *steals piece of bread from date's dinner plate* Your ass better be ready for a Madden curb-stomping tonight. I don't give a shit if you spent the last 20 hours buffing up your team. You're going down!!!!!"

"No, Jeffrey doesn't drink Officer. He's mostly studying or playing basketball."
*Phone rings and goes to answering machine*
"Yo yo yo, it's DT. Where are you man? We got 4 cubes of Natty Light here and your pansy ass is nowhere to be found bro. Are you scared you're going to puke all over the couch like last weekend? Oh shit, my bad, you're probably at the bar. I'll call Ricky and tell him he needs to make you pay up your tab and get your butt over here."

Offline hayleebb87

• Adventurer
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »

Lol. Trump is your college buddy who totally blows whatever BS cover you're telling your blind date or the cops.

"Yeah, I don't really get why people are into video games too. What a waste of time."
"Yo J.E. What are you doing here? *steals piece of bread from date's dinner plate* Your ass better be ready for a Madden curb-stomping tonight. I don't give a shit if you spent the last 20 hours buffing up your team. You're going down!!!!!"

"No, Jeffrey doesn't drink Officer. He's mostly studying or playing basketball."
*Phone rings and goes to answering machine*
"Yo yo yo, it's DT. Where are you man? We got 4 cubes of Natty Light here and your pansy ass is nowhere to be found bro. Are you scared you're going to puke all over the couch like last weekend? Oh shit, my bad, you're probably at the bar. I'll call Ricky and tell him he needs to make you pay up your tab and get your butt over here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVYaYlG24eM

Literally this, lol.

Offline Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2018, 01:50:23 PM »
Eat your words OP!

Online tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2018, 01:57:08 PM »
Eat your words OP!

Dude, didn't you hear? They're rioting in the streets. They're going crazy right now!

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »
When he gets it right, he gets it really right.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2018, 11:21:02 AM »
I hope he's OK.

Did he get caught in a riot? That would be as bad as the hot weather he rants about. Now that would be a riot he could get behind.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2018, 11:28:48 AM »
I hope he's OK.

Did he get caught in a riot? That would be as bad as the hot weather he rants about. Now that would be a riot he could get behind.

To escape the rioting, I heard he fled to Mexico. However, he might have been caught up by that dangerous terrorist caravan.

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2018, 12:52:18 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2018, 03:34:47 AM »
I hope he's OK.

To escape the rioting, I heard he fled to Mexico. However, he might have been caught up by that dangerous terrorist caravan.
Wouldn't russia be more appropriate?

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2018, 04:43:23 AM »
I hope he's OK.

I heard similar, that he's on his way down to the border to join the Minutemen.
Godspeed our hero!

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2018, 09:19:49 AM »
Well, they sicked their mob on Tucker Carlson's home.  Tried to break into his home as the door was vandalized.  So, let the leftist riots begin.  Their hate knows no limits. 

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2018, 09:38:42 AM »
Well, they sicked their mob on Tucker Carlson's home.
;D
Tried to break into his home as the door was vandalized.
Oh. Damn. Is he ok? Those animals.

So, let the leftist riots begin. 
That's a lol

Their hate knows no limits.
and another lol for good measure.

Deducted points for not mentioning Soros, fake news and The Caravan.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2018, 09:44:12 AM »
The protestors at Tuckers home tried to batter down the door while his wife was inside. She ran and locked herself in a room and dialed 911 because she thought a criminal was trying to break in.

Thats a bit beyond tossing some eggs or spray painting.

Seriously, if that was your home and wife you would be PISSED. Like, grabbing a gun pissed.

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2018, 09:48:26 AM »
lol
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2018, 09:51:52 AM »
But really. That's not so good.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2018, 02:36:23 PM »
The protestors at Tuckers home tried to batter down the door while his wife was inside. She ran and locked herself in a room and dialed 911 because she thought a criminal was trying to break in.

Thats a bit beyond tossing some eggs or spray painting.

Seriously, if that was your home and wife you would be PISSED. Like, grabbing a gun pissed.

Well, if that's true, then it's clearly criminal and those involved should be arrested and face the consequences.

I haven't heard anything about it, so "if it's true" is a caveat.  Both Tucker Carlson and you are top shelf liars, so I'll wait and see.