December 11, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

Author Topic: Native English Teacher/Speaker in Busan looking for work.  (Read 1038 times)

Offline David13-13

• Newgookin
Native English Teacher/Speaker in Busan looking for work.
« on: October 31, 2018, 03:22:28 PM »
Native English Speaker looking for work of any kind in Busan. I have experience as an English Teacher, English Tutor and working with kids in both Asia and Europe. I am an adaptable hard working person that is professional while working yet still fun and pleasant to be around. I can do one on one tutoring, personally organized small groups or in a regular school teaching. I can teach kids and adults both. Unlike most English Teachers in Korea I am committed to helping all my students improve, take their English to a higher level and have fun doing it.

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
Re: Native English Teacher/Speaker in Busan looking for work.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 07:23:39 AM »
Native English Speaker looking for work of any kind in Busan. I have experience as an English Teacher, English Tutor and working with kids in both Asia and Europe. I am an adaptable hard working person that is professional while working yet still fun and pleasant to be around. I can do one on one tutoring, personally organized small groups or in a regular school teaching. I can teach kids and adults both. Unlike most English Teachers in Korea I am committed to helping all my students improve, take their English to a higher level and have fun doing it.

May I suggest you change your subject title to "Self-righteous prick looking for work in Busan" 

Offline Datasapien

• Super Waygook
  • The sun smells too loud.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 10:42:30 AM »
May I suggest you change your subject title to "Self-righteous prick looking for work in Busan"

I like you a lot SeoulAlone  ;D

Good luck with the job hunt David.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Offline David13-13

• Newgookin
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 10:46:31 AM »
Well I go by what I see and what people that are teaching in Korea actually say. I've met "Professors" here that look great on paper who after talking to them five minutes thinking to myself I wouldn't hire this person to clean my toilet. Much less what is teaching in hagwons.

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 11:48:01 AM »

I like you a lot SeoulAlone  ;D

Good luck with the job hunt David.

I blush    :-*

Yea, good luck..... Dave.

Online eggieguffer

• The Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 12:16:57 PM »
It's Anna Kasparian again. Dave, have you ever met Koreaboo? Actually he might have been the 'professor' Dave didn't think was fit enough to clean his toilet.   :azn:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:26:18 PM by eggieguffer »

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 07:36:58 AM »
Well I go by what I see and what people that are teaching in Korea actually say. I've met "Professors" here that look great on paper who after talking to them five minutes thinking to myself I wouldn't hire this person to clean my toilet. Much less what is teaching in hagwons.

So, perhaps instead of "most", you should have said "a few jerks I met in a bar".

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 09:02:01 AM »
It's Anna Kasparian again. Dave, have you ever met Koreaboo? Actually he might have been the 'professor' Dave didn't think was fit enough to clean his toilet.   :azn:

Ana, what a trash talking idiot.  Her mouth is more foul than a trucker's.  (Not saying mine is always so great.  Ha ha.)

Offline oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 11:22:02 AM »
seems like poor dave can't even find any toilets to clean, despite being such a great teacher, at least judging from his posts back in march/april:

"Still looking and NEEDING work of any kind. If anything comes up or if you even a have suggestion or two please contact me."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:41:35 AM by oglop »