January 22, 2019, 02:58:30 PM

Author Topic: Things that make you irrationally angry  (Read 8882 times)

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
Re: Things that make you irrationally angry
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »

Online shanebarry1986

• Super Waygook
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2018, 06:07:02 PM »
And the great ones stick around to praise the Based God.

This whole "based" and "thank you, Waygook user ABC" shtick makes me irrationally angry. What's the deal? I love cringe, but your posts make me feel badcringe, Waygook.org user #basedcowboyshirt.

waygook.org moderator user basedcowboy shirt quite clearly does it on puropose because he knows it annoys everyone else on the site. Same as piggydee using caps and generally writing like a 5 year old.

Well.... it works. You're missing something in your life if you gotta construct a troll persona, though. These guys need hobbies, or girlfriends, or something.

Then again, if being slightly annoyed on waygook.org is the price to pay for keeping these dopes from going on an Incel spree killing, or shooting up a synagogue, I'm ok with it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:09:42 PM by shanebarry1986 »

Offline alexisalex

• Super Waygook
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2018, 06:49:15 AM »
And the great ones stick around to praise the Based God.

This whole "based" and "thank you, Waygook user ABC" shtick makes me irrationally angry. What's the deal? I love cringe, but your posts make me feel badcringe, Waygook.org user #basedcowboyshirt.

waygook.org moderator user basedcowboy shirt quite clearly does it on puropose because he knows it annoys everyone else on the site. Same as piggydee using caps and generally writing like a 5 year old.

Well.... it works. You're missing something in your life if you gotta construct a troll persona, though. These guys need hobbies, or girlfriends, or something.

Then again, if being slightly annoyed on waygook.org is the price to pay for keeping these dopes from going on an Incel spree killing, or shooting up a synagogue, I'm ok with it.

Oh he has a girlfriend/boyfriend but one of his many other wacky and hilarious affectations is only ever referring to them as his "significant other".

Online kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2018, 11:48:23 AM »
Oh he has a girlfriend/boyfriend but one of his many other wacky and hilarious affectations is only ever referring to them as his "significant other".
Which seems really weird considering that one could just type "S.O."

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »
Staff in the office making all sorts of over the top loud sighs and groans after actually having to do some work presumably to let everyone else in the office know they've actually done some work for a change.
Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Offline alexisalex

• Super Waygook
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2018, 08:54:52 AM »
It's that time of year.  ALL of the windows in the corridors are wide open meaning that it feels like a blast chiller when walking through the school.

I understand opening windows to get fresh air is important in small offices shared by four or five people; totally normal.  But gigantic corridors in a huge school are never going to get stuffy.  They're big enough for air to circulate anyway without having to have every single window open.

Every year the same...  :blank:

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2018, 09:01:47 AM »
Coldstone Ice Cream.

What utter dreck. Quite possibly the only company I hate more than Comcast.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2018, 09:23:49 AM »
Staff in the office making all sorts of over the top loud sighs and groans after actually having to do some work presumably to let everyone else in the office know they've actually done some work for a change.

The ignorance of doing something that they've been paid to do.

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »
Going to bathroom only to find no toilet paper and having to go back to your desk to fetch your private stash.

Online oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2018, 11:12:54 AM »
jesus christ, this. "woe is me, my life is so hard". you've just been napping then drinking coffee for the past two hours -- at work! feck off

Offline sojuadventurer

• Super Waygook
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2018, 11:41:35 AM »
Realizing that it is only Tuesday...

Offline AnnaW

• Waygookin
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2018, 11:46:19 AM »
This one is 100% irrational. I have no idea why this made me so angry.

My kids are doing an English pop song festival. One class picked Faliz Navidad.......
1) That is not English.
2) There is only one English sentence in the whole song that you repeat. (I wanna wish you a merry christmas, from the bottom of my heart)
3) Which English teacher approved this? Why? (Did we think it was all English?)

After 7 years of English education (3rd year MS) this is as good as this class can do..........

Again, this is 100% irrational. No reason to be angry. I am just disappointed that this is all we can come up with.

Offline CypherSoul

• Adventurer
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »
Why socks in Korea won't last longer than a month? MY TOES DO NOT ENJOY THE COLDNESS OF THIS WEATHER!

I bought thick socks online that almost look like shoes...they're saving my life!   :police:
Slay My Life! Walk boo boo walk! Cat Walk for me boo boo! This isn't cat walking, this is a hyena walking! Lion walking! Tiger walking! Leopard walking! Enter my Queen!

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2018, 12:01:22 PM »

My kids are doing an English pop song festival. One class picked Faliz Navidad.......
1) That is not English.
2) There is only one English sentence in the whole song that you repeat. (I wanna wish you a merry christmas, from the bottom of my heart)

After 7 years of English education (3rd year MS) this is as good as this class can do..........

Again, this is 100% irrational. No reason to be angry. I am just disappointed that this is all we can come up with.

You could always have them sing "Police Got My Car"

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2018, 12:19:42 PM »
Why socks in Korea won't last longer than a month? MY TOES DO NOT ENJOY THE COLDNESS OF THIS WEATHER!

I bought thick socks online that almost look like shoes...they're saving my life!   :police:

I bought water-resistant running sneakers because of this. The socks just weren't keeping my feet warm, especially on windy days, so I found shoes that had very little air flow in them. Saved my toes my first year.

Offline Kayos

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2018, 12:31:04 PM »
Not being a wizard, and unable to do wizard things, and go on wizard adventures. :'(

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2018, 12:45:55 PM »

1) That is not English.

To be fair, there isnít that much more Spanish in the song.

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2018, 01:06:30 PM »
Going to bathroom only to find no toilet paper and having to go back to your desk to fetch your private stash.

I just take my private stash with me when I go. Prepare for disappointment.

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2018, 02:15:40 PM »
I'm feeling particularly salty today so:

- NETs who pathetically ask for favours or help, on FB groups, for the simplest damn tasks. Their request will usually end with
  "pleeeeeezzzzzz"
- NETs who buy jack sh*t, but constantly ask people to lend them things.
- Every one of my CTs being completely useless with a computer.
- The ability for anything mildly intriguing to grab my attention and distract me from studying Korean.
- All SUVs and their drivers, particularly crappy Korean ones
- The cafeteria only serves warm water, mixed with some disgusting grass tea.
- Asian culture and drinking warm water
- It feels like drinking phlegm, ENOUGH with your ridiculous superstition, cold water isn't harmful!
- Rice cakes being "gifted" from person to person, since nobody in the office wants them, until they arrive in the hands of the
  NET.
- Yoga
- Anything claiming to 'detox' you, whatever the hell that means.
- People who spend 40min at the gym to walk on a treadmill. Seriously, the only things you've lost are 40min and 70bucks gym
  membership.

I wanted to put Korean driving culture but that doesn't make me angry, it enrages me.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2018, 02:19:12 PM »
I'm feeling particularly salty today so:

- NETs who pathetically ask for favours or help, on FB groups, for the simplest damn tasks. Their request will usually end with
  "pleeeeeezzzzzz"
- NETs who buy jack sh*t, but constantly ask people to lend them things.
- Every one of my CTs being completely useless with a computer.
- The ability for anything mildly intriguing to grab my attention and distract me from studying Korean.
- All SUVs and their drivers, particularly crappy Korean ones
- The cafeteria only serves warm water, mixed with some disgusting grass tea.
- Asian culture and drinking warm water
- It feels like drinking phlegm, ENOUGH with your ridiculous superstition, cold water isn't harmful!
- Rice cakes being "gifted" from person to person, since nobody in the office wants them, until they arrive in the hands of the
  NET.
- Yoga
- Anything claiming to 'detox' you, whatever the hell that means.
- People who spend 40min at the gym to walk on a treadmill. Seriously, the only things you've lost are 40min and 70bucks gym
  membership.

I wanted to put Korean driving culture but that doesn't make me angry, it enrages me.

Covered. hahahaha
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free