November 13, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing  (Read 5785 times)

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
Re: Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing
« Reply #220 on: October 10, 2018, 08:55:56 AM »
Savant, I really think that cartoon is not appropriate. It slanders all Republicans as pedophiles who target elementary aged school children.

You can go "blah blah blah Roy Moore" and then the right goes "blah blah blah Robert Menendez"

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #221 on: October 10, 2018, 08:57:19 AM »
Can you name another Supreme Court Justice who went full-partisan like Kavanaugh did? Even Clarence Thomas didn't go full-Kavanaugh.
Can you name another Supreme Court Justice who was accused of being a gang rapist by multiple Democratic Senators despite no evidence that he engaged in such conduct?

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #222 on: October 10, 2018, 09:09:29 AM »
Can you name another Supreme Court Justice who went full-partisan like Kavanaugh did? Even Clarence Thomas didn't go full-Kavanaugh.
Can you name another Supreme Court Justice who was accused of being a gang rapist by multiple Democratic Senators despite no evidence that he engaged in such conduct?

I'm sure you have a quote from a Democratic Senator asking Kavanaugh if he is a "gang rapist"?

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #223 on: October 10, 2018, 09:11:37 AM »
Savant, I really think that cartoon is not appropriate. It slanders all Republicans as pedophiles who target elementary aged school children.

You can go "blah blah blah Roy Moore" and then the right goes "blah blah blah Robert Menendez"

What do you expect from the party of the "angry mob".

/sarcasm

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #224 on: October 10, 2018, 10:07:06 AM »
He's a snowflake who hates freedom of speech. Political correctness gone mad. This is why Trump got elected. If people like him could drop the identity politics, his side might have a chance in the next election.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 10:08:37 AM by Andyman »

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2018, 04:33:26 AM »
There was evidence. Can you name another poster on this website who lies as frequently as you do?

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2018, 08:55:57 AM »
There was evidence. Can you name another poster on this website who lies as frequently as you do?

What evidence?

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #227 on: November 01, 2018, 02:57:18 AM »

What evidence?
Eyewitness testimony. Ever heard of it, self-proclaimed law expert?

Online shanebarry1986

• Super Waygook
« Reply #228 on: November 01, 2018, 03:35:17 PM »

What evidence?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

I've heard that it's "shockingly inaccurate".

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #229 on: November 01, 2018, 03:50:21 PM »

What evidence?

The eyewitness changed her story to the media and no one corroboratd her claims. NBC is in trouble for withholding information that would have reduced Swetnick's credibility and supported Kavanaugh.

Did you watch Swetnick's interview? My word that was a car crash.

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #230 on: November 01, 2018, 04:09:21 PM »

What evidence?

The eyewitness changed her story to the media and no one corroboratd her claims. NBC is in trouble for withholding information that would have reduced Swetnick's credibility and supported Kavanaugh.

So you do acknowledge there was evidence, despite your previous claims, but now you question the veracity of the evidence. It would be impossible to question the veracity of evidence if it didn't exist wouldn't it ?

You have all the credibility of a Trump stooge.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:27:59 AM by Adel »

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2018, 09:09:55 AM »

What evidence?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

I've heard that it's "shockingly inaccurate".
A lot more than eyes were involved in this case, link boy.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2018, 09:12:13 AM »

What evidence?

Even your main man said Dr. Ford's testimony was very credible. But you're the guy who said the Sewol ferry captain was as innocent as a new-born baby.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2018, 09:40:28 AM »
What evidence is there besides Ford's testimony? She can't name when it happened, where it happened, or how she got home. No one present can confirm her story. The people she said were there, she changed, each time in response to new information.

NBC's Kate Snow "Swetnick Has Credibility Issues"

Full Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_aFCg6bKY

Anyone can tell, and you can tell Kate Snow can tell, that this woman is a habitual liar.

As far as Ford's testimony, she was credible in her demeanor. But having a credible demeanor is not evidence. Daniel Day Lewis has a credible demeanor in every film, that doesn't mean he's a homicidal oil baron. It simply means that no one should reject Ford out of hand the way you should with say, Swetnick.

Swetnick was so bad, I sometimes wonder if Avenatti and Stormy Daniels aren't deep agents for Trump.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2018, 03:39:58 AM »
What evidence is there besides Ford's testimony? She can't name when it happened, where it happened, or how she got home. No one present can confirm her story. The people she said were there, she changed, each time in response to new information.

NBC's Kate Snow "Swetnick Has Credibility Issues"

Full Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_aFCg6bKY

Anyone can tell, and you can tell Kate Snow can tell, that this woman is a habitual liar.

As far as Ford's testimony, she was credible in her demeanor. But having a credible demeanor is not evidence. Daniel Day Lewis has a credible demeanor in every film, that doesn't mean he's a homicidal oil baron. It simply means that no one should reject Ford out of hand the way you should with say, Swetnick.

Swetnick was so bad, I sometimes wonder if Avenatti and Stormy Daniels aren't deep agents for Trump.
So to be a rapist, you have to rape more than one woman?
And you calling anyone a liar is a geometrical progression of irony.

* Edited to remove ad hominem.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 08:03:48 AM by kyndo »

Online shanebarry1986

• Super Waygook
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2018, 07:48:23 AM »
How many notches on your bedpost, dude?

Great job, mods. I'll get banned for posting a link to a competing (and better) site, but this is ok?

Online kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2018, 08:02:56 AM »

Great job, mods. I'll get banned for posting a link to a competing (and better) site, but this is ok?
If it offends you, report it and Mods will deal with it.
Like I just did.  :smiley:

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »
I have a thick skin. The more he focuses on me and the less on the issue, the weaker his argument.

gogators, you said there was evidence of Kavanaugh being a gang rapist. That accusation was made by Swetnick. She has major credibility issues.

Online shanebarry1986

• Super Waygook
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2018, 11:36:37 AM »

Your petty censorship offends me, you gonna deal with it?

Just stop. For 9 seconds. And think. How childish is it that you don't allow sharing of resources on a website for professionals because they are hosted on another website for professionals.

Think about how you would react if one of your students acted so childishly? And they're actual children.

Online kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2018, 11:59:28 AM »

Your petty censorship offends me, you gonna deal with it?

Just stop. For 9 seconds. And think. How childish is it that you don't allow sharing of resources on a website for professionals because they are hosted on another website for professionals.
Yeah, there's some bad blood there, I agree.
   Also, please don't conflate moderators with site administrators. Especially us poor lvl 1 mods. All we can do is correct lousy formatting and tell people not to cuss at each other. :sad:

Think about how you would react if one of your students acted so childishly? And they're actual children.
If my kiddos set up a site like Waygook or like the-site-that-shall-not-be-named, and then formed an adversarial relationship while still providing quality materials, then I would be pretty impressed! Although I'd probably be more impressed if they didn't bicker, which is probably the answer you were angling for.  :smiley:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:09:36 PM by kyndo »