December 11, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Admins, I paid my yearly subscription fee...but no files show up, please help.  (Read 732 times)

Offline poetryfoot@icloud.com

• Waygookin

Hello, admins! My yearly subscription for $20.00 already went through my bank account automatically....but I cannot download anything today. Can someone please unlock it for me? I tried searching through the threads already.  Thanks.

Offline auster

• Veteran
Same problem here, after subscribing this morning: I've tried logging in and out and closing the site and reopening to no avail. Please, c'mon administrators, I've paid and need access right away. This is a full free day for me to explore some ppts for ideas and plan, and I'm very busy. This delay is sucking up vital time from me.

Offline Korvkanto

• Newgookin
I'm also having this problem. I renewed but cannot access the lesson the downloads. Need this fixed please.

• Waygookin
Well, it looks like I can access the files now. Thanks! Maybe it takes a few days to kick in. I hope the other people can access them soon, too.

Offline auster

• Veteran
Glad to hear it worked out. I'm still being ignored. I paid by PayPal after being given no option to use my Visa directly, and was presented with two options to pay. I opted for the money to go directly from my bank account, and was then informed by PayPal that it will take up to 7 days for the ECheque to clear (never in my life heard of an ECheque before then)

In 2018 it takes 7 days! It's a joke! And it's robbed me of 4 valuable days of prep at my most important time. Meanwhile I've gotten no response from Admin who are happy to run my subscription from Thursday 13th Sept without giving me access. In short a piss poor outcome.

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
Very sad state of affairs.  You have other options to teach korea.

Offline alexisalex

• Veteran
Make one of the regular posters an admin.  Problems like these could be solved in two minutes.

Mr.Demartino is on here so much he could probably reply to you in about five seconds  :laugh:

• Waygookin
Hopefully it clears soon. Best of luck! I think there are a lot of good materials on islcollective and other sites, too (if that helps).