December 13, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Author Topic: Experienced ESL Teacher looking for late 2018 / Early 2019 position  (Read 408 times)

Offline DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP

• Hero of Waygookistan
Hello, my name is Leon Shoesmith.  I am a 42 year old male from the UK.

I am looking for a teaching position in or close to Seoul, preferably teaching children from afternoon to evening (12-8pm / 1pm -9pm, etc) at a reputable well established hakwan OR a public school OR after school program position.

I would like to arrive in Korea before March 2019 if possible.

I have a BA 2.1 in Drama, Theatre & Television Studies and 10 years full time ESL experience in South Korea and Shanghai, China as well as a 100 hrs 20 units TEFL cert from ITTT.

I have taught kindergarten through to adults at private academies; Public Elementary and Senior Schools; an International school; and my last position was with Longman Pearson in Shanghai for 18 months.  I have also taught SAT, TOIEC, TOEFL and IELTS classes one to one and in groups to Korean learners.

I currently living in the UK and am looking to move to Korea soon.  I wil be applying from the UK (Korean Consulate in London.)

I have all of my documents and will have my CRB check in approximately 14 days. 

I have attached my resume and photo and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please refer to my resume for contact details or PM me for SKYPE address and contacts.

Kind Regards

Offline sleepy

• Veteran
Re: Experienced ESL Teacher looking for late 2018 / Early 2019 position
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:40:15 AM »
I glanced at your CV.

One question, you may be asked is why you never stayed more than one year at each of the schools in SK.

Best of luck with everything. I dont expect you to answer the question on this forum!