March 25, 2019, 06:14:47 AM

Author Topic: Good for Donald Trump  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
Re: Good for Donald Trump
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2018, 04:32:54 PM »
Just for a quick laugh.
What did he do again?
Got elected.

Apparently he's committed tax fraud, even though the IRS has his taxes and audited him, and nothing has come up.

Apparently if someone from a foreign country says they have evidence of criminal activity of a candidate for public office, it's illegal for a private citizen to meet with them to determine the veracity of their claim (it isn't)

Apparently it somehow obstructs justice to fire your FBI director for not declaring publicly you're not a target of the investigation, even though he's told you privately you're not the target of the investigation.

Apparently having business ties to Russia is illegal.

Something something something, he was too friendly to Putin. Something something something never used Emoluments Clause.

In other words, it's a bunch of EMAILS!!!!!!!! and BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!! all over again, just a different party.

That being said, Donald Trump does not strike me as the cleanest person ever.
1) Well, Trump paid a $2,500 tax fine in 2016 (for illegal contributions to a DA considering whether to investigate "Trump University"), but truth is not truth, what you see and read are not real. At the moment, the NY DA has dotted the i's and crossed the t's in a suit charging the Trump Foundation with millions of dollars of violations.  Also forwarding material along for criminal proceedings.  Only the willfully or pathologically ignorant could say "nothing has come up".

2) What private citizen are you referring to? Officials in the Trump campaign, as I understood, which are assuredly NOT private citizens.

3) Having business ties to Russia is not illegal, but laundering money for the Russian mob is.  We'll see how this turns out, but it's not going to be good for Trump.

4) If Democratic congressmen not giving Trump a standing ovation at the SOTU is "treasonous", what do you call repeatedly siding with America's greatest geopolitical enemy on literally every issue from not interfering in the 2016 election to the whole Ukraine thing was fine? There is something deeply problematic about this president's willingness to cowtow to the Butcher of Grozny and not acknowledging it makes it hard to take one seriously.

5) Clinton is (likely) the most investigated person in the history of the US.  A dozen Hill investigations, the FBI, and so on spent years and years and millions of dollars trying to get her on ANYTHING and were unable to do it.  A single investigative team unber Bobby Three-sticks has in about a year gotten dozens of indictments, guilty pleas and criminal convictions.  How do you figure that's "just a different party"? Especially considering Mueller, Rosenstein et al are all lifelong Republicans.

So you are saying that under obama, they were investigating Hillary intensely when she was in the state department?
Thanks for the laugh.
Apparently suborning witnesses and lying under oath is nothing to you. Bill Clinton did all of those things.    It was something to every Supreme Court Justice who refused to attend his state of the union address. 
As far as proving Hillary and Bill were using the state department to enrich themselves.  That is difficult to prove because you’d have to prove that their was quid pro quo, rather than her just changing us policy at very coincidental times; after people made large donations to the bill and Hillary fund or paid him for speeches.  I’m sure it could be done if their weren’t swamp rats like brennen and comey in our intelligence agencies. 
Also deleting her emails and using a private server, I mean come on.  If those emails were found she’d be in big trouble.
Democrats don’t care though .  They like clever people who get away with crimes.  They admire it. 

Russia is not even close to the USAs greatest geopolitical enemy.   To quote obama. “Mitt the 80s called and they want their foreign policy back.”  Oh and “ dmitry tell Putin I’ll be more flexible after the election, pitching and catching”
Russia is really gdp poor but extremely land rich.    Obama also said before trump won he election that it was unlikely that the election could be manipulated.  Why ? because he thought Trumpers would blame someone for his loss...

Islamic extremism is our greatest threat.  Next is China. Maybe next is tribalism and black identity extremism.
We destroyed the Russian economy, or a bunch of US big shot bankers did.  Then we laughed at them.   
They are in a very precarious position geopolitically that is nothing like ours.  They can be a huge asset and ally  to the US. 
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »
Islamic extremism is our greatest threat.  Next is China. Maybe next is tribalism and black identity extremism.

From your rather, erm.....white point of view

You mean like this guy?

Believe in something ?  How stupid is that? U have to be right, not wrong or you are Karl Marx, and everyone dies.
My point of view, erm...has no color it’s just a point of view.
Exactly perfect example thank you.
This guy is whiter than I am culturally.  He has had white folks and speaks with white intonation.   He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, so he has been manipulated into believing all kinds of social justice bs.  Black identity politics and idealogy ruined this man.  Same way it ruined Barry Obama. 

But this is the man I had in mind. Cop killer and god knows what else .
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:16:02 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »
Jimbo's back! I guess the dry cleaners finally found your hood and robe.

You gotta believe, right?

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2018, 11:56:22 PM »

STILL NO COLLUSION.

Make up your mind dude a few months ago you were arguing a variation of the crazy Giuliani line that everybody colludes, it was completely natural and not criminal.

Anyways that secret meeting at Trump Tower where his campaign sort  illegal cooperation with representatives from the Russian government in order to deceive others it pretty much public knowledge nowadays. Unless you'd prefer to revert  back to a crazy Giuliani narrative it might pay to google a definition of 'collusion' before your next cult chant.

Again, the Russians offered evidence of illegal activity. It is not a crime to meet with such people to determine the veracity of that information.

Do you think it should be? What if an alleged representative (or even just a private citizen) of China or Turkey or Iran said they had evidence that Trump engaged in illegal activity? Should officials or candidates be forbidden from meeting to determine the veracity of their claim?
You must be on rudy's secret sauce because that makes not one lick of sense.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2018, 11:59:26 PM »
Just for a quick laugh.
What did he do again?
Got elected.

Apparently he's committed tax fraud, even though the IRS has his taxes and audited him, and nothing has come up.

Apparently if someone from a foreign country says they have evidence of criminal activity of a candidate for public office, it's illegal for a private citizen to meet with them to determine the veracity of their claim (it isn't)

Apparently it somehow obstructs justice to fire your FBI director for not declaring publicly you're not a target of the investigation, even though he's told you privately you're not the target of the investigation.

Apparently having business ties to Russia is illegal.

Something something something, he was too friendly to Putin. Something something something never used Emoluments Clause.

In other words, it's a bunch of EMAILS!!!!!!!! and BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!! all over again, just a different party.

That being said, Donald Trump does not strike me as the cleanest person ever.
1) Well, Trump paid a $2,500 tax fine in 2016 (for illegal contributions to a DA considering whether to investigate "Trump University"), but truth is not truth, what you see and read are not real. At the moment, the NY DA has dotted the i's and crossed the t's in a suit charging the Trump Foundation with millions of dollars of violations.  Also forwarding material along for criminal proceedings.  Only the willfully or pathologically ignorant could say "nothing has come up".

2) What private citizen are you referring to? Officials in the Trump campaign, as I understood, which are assuredly NOT private citizens.

3) Having business ties to Russia is not illegal, but laundering money for the Russian mob is.  We'll see how this turns out, but it's not going to be good for Trump.

4) If Democratic congressmen not giving Trump a standing ovation at the SOTU is "treasonous", what do you call repeatedly siding with America's greatest geopolitical enemy on literally every issue from not interfering in the 2016 election to the whole Ukraine thing was fine? There is something deeply problematic about this president's willingness to cowtow to the Butcher of Grozny and not acknowledging it makes it hard to take one seriously.

5) Clinton is (likely) the most investigated person in the history of the US.  A dozen Hill investigations, the FBI, and so on spent years and years and millions of dollars trying to get her on ANYTHING and were unable to do it.  A single investigative team unber Bobby Three-sticks has in about a year gotten dozens of indictments, guilty pleas and criminal convictions.  How do you figure that's "just a different party"? Especially considering Mueller, Rosenstein et al are all lifelong Republicans.

So you are saying that under obama, they were investigating Hillary intensely when she was in the state department?
Thanks for the laugh.
Apparently suborning witnesses and lying under oath is nothing to you. Bill Clinton did all of those things.    It was something to every Supreme Court Justice who refused to attend his state of the union address. 
As far as proving Hillary and Bill were using the state department to enrich themselves.  That is difficult to prove because you’d have to prove that their was quid pro quo, rather than her just changing us policy at very coincidental times; after people made large donations to the bill and Hillary fund or paid him for speeches.  I’m sure it could be done if their weren’t swamp rats like brennen and comey in our intelligence agencies. 
Also deleting her emails and using a private server, I mean come on.  If those emails were found she’d be in big trouble.
Democrats don’t care though .  They like clever people who get away with crimes.  They admire it. 

Russia is not even close to the USAs greatest geopolitical enemy.   To quote obama. “Mitt the 80s called and they want their foreign policy back.”  Oh and “ dmitry tell Putin I’ll be more flexible after the election, pitching and catching”
Russia is really gdp poor but extremely land rich.    Obama also said before trump won he election that it was unlikely that the election could be manipulated.  Why ? because he thought Trumpers would blame someone for his loss...

We destroyed the Russian economy, or a bunch of US big shot bankers did.  Then we laughed at them.   
They are in a very precarious position geopolitically that is nothing like ours.  They can be a huge asset and ally  to the US.
LOL.

Let me interpret: We're cool with the russkis as long as they help us win elections.

Rule of law, anyone?

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2018, 04:31:49 AM »

STILL NO COLLUSION.

Make up your mind dude a few months ago you were arguing a variation of the crazy Giuliani line that everybody colludes, it was completely natural and not criminal.

Anyways that secret meeting at Trump Tower where his campaign sort  illegal cooperation with representatives from the Russian government in order to deceive others it pretty much public knowledge nowadays. Unless you'd prefer to revert  back to a crazy Giuliani narrative it might pay to google a definition of 'collusion' before your next cult chant.

Again, the Russians offered evidence of illegal activity. It is not a crime to meet with such people to determine the veracity of that information.

I guess if you were blind and deaf you could say there was no evidence since a lot of the collusion happened in front of your eyes and ears but since when has it been legal to hack someone's email account?

Let me spell it out for you dude.

The fact that they claim that they didn't initially receive what they sought does not absolve them of conspiring to acquire it.

If the meeting was completely above board why did they lie about it repeatedly?

I know 'truth isn't truth', ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:) but for F**K sake!

How f**king stupid do you have to be to not be able to connect the dots?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:17:32 AM by Adel »

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2018, 05:36:26 AM »

STILL NO COLLUSION.

I guess if you were blind and deaf you could say there was no evidence since a lot of the collusion happened in front of your eyes and ears but since when has it been legal to hack someone's email account?

Let me spell it out for you dude.

The fact that they claim that they didn't initially receive what they sought does not absolve them of conspiring to acquire it.

If the meeting was completely above board why did they lie about it repeatedly?

I know 'truth isn't truth', ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:) but for F**K sake!

How f**king stupid do you have to be to not be able to connect the dots?
That video is just stupid.  He’s not encouraging them to hack.  He’s saying if you have the emails then release them please.   Seriously you can’t discern that? 

Also they don’t have to absolved of anything.  They didn’t do anything illegal.
Bonzai!

Offline Piggydee

• The Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2018, 07:15:26 AM »
Chester Jim you took that Louis Farrakhan quote out of context.  He wasn't talking about corrupt black people he was talking about how corrupt America is ..... so bye with you meme edits.   

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2018, 08:07:01 AM »

STILL NO COLLUSION.

What are you talking about?  Here's Goldstone's email:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone
I guess it includes the word "incriminate" but the clear and obvious purpose of the meeting was to share dirt on HRC as it "would be very useful to your father". Nothing to do with, say, concern about the rule of law--it is a pathetic attempt to deflect.  Pathetic.

Suppose they had been concerned about the "illegal" conduct you postulate.  Surely, the thing to do was report it to the FBI, right?  Right?

But instead, they denied the meeting ever happened over and over again, lied repeatedly about the purpose and who was involved, and are continuing to lie about it up to this very minute.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2018, 08:49:10 AM »
I guess it includes the word "incriminate"

Yeah, that's just a minor detail. Totally doesn't change the context.  :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with, say, concern about the rule of law

The motives of the source do not always invalidate the evidence. Gangsters give up information on each other to save their skin or to bring down their rivals. It doesn't warrant skepticism, but it doesn't invalidate everything.

Suppose they had been concerned about the "illegal" conduct you postulate.  Surely, the thing to do was report it to the FBI, right?  Right?
Dude, you might be smart in the classroom, but you clearly don't have much in the way of street smarts if you think that's how it should go down.

"Hi FBI, some random guy emailed me claiming he has evidence that Hillary Clinton committed a crime. Can you look into it please?"
Calls up potentially shady source- "Hey random person, I'm not going to meet with you, but the feds want to talk to you about your evidence. When can we set up a meeting?"

No, the thing they should do, what journalists and PIs and lawyers do, is to meet with the person and determine the veracity of their information first, THEN contact the authorities.

lied repeatedly about the purpose and who was involved, and are continuing to lie about it up to this very minute

If your rivals are convinced they can bring you down because you've done something illegal, and you know you haven't, what's the best thing to do?

Make them chase it even more. This works especially well given Trump Derangment Syndrome and the fact that anti-Trump forces would believe the Weekly World News if it claimed Trump gave birth to Bat Boy at this point.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2018, 08:53:22 AM »

Are you seriously suggesting that the GRU was waiting for Donald Trump's go ahead on live TV to begin their hacking program? Never mind the fact that he was A) Joking and B) Asks them to release, not hack.

You do realize that a big part of your Trump hysteria is based on a mistake in your brain that caused it to remember it contrary to what actually happened and to fail to understand that he was making a joke, right?

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 10:40:22 AM »

Are you seriously suggesting that the GRU was waiting for Donald Trump's go ahead on live TV to begin their hacking program? Never mind the fact that he was A) Joking and B) Asks them to release, not hack.

No dude go back and listen to what he first said before he was cross examined by a journalist on July 26th.
Here, I'll transcribe it for you.
Russia if you're listening. I hope you're able to find the 30 000 emails that are missing.

They weren't actually released until October 7th, the same day the Washington Post published the Access Hollywood tapes. 

I know you're not interested in facts but what part of calling for a cyber attack from a foreign dictator do you find amusing?

For the record though, I do think your posts are a joke. :laugh:

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2018, 12:08:31 PM »

No dude go back and listen to what he first said before he was cross examined by a journalist on July 26th.
Russia if you're listening. I hope you're able to find the 30 000 emails that are missing.

They weren't actually released until October 7th, the same day the Washington Post published the Access Hollywood tapes. 

I know you're not interested in facts but what part of calling for a cyber attack from a foreign dictator do you find amusing?

The dnc Wikileaks were released in June and July of 2016.   You said it was October 2016.  Was that a fact :laugh:

Then in August the Clinton campaign starts the Russian conspiracy angle.  Campaign manager Robby Mook goes on Stephanopoulos and puts out the trash.

Every country hacks us.  It’s no secret.  The US even hacks allies.   If trump says I hope you can find them, then he is referring to the fact that they already are hacking, and, or, they might have them from a previous hack. 
The first time he said it, walking through the white hous lawn it was a joke, but you guys don’t get it, so he doubled down and repeated it over and over just to rub it in your faces .

Again you lied, which shows your not an honest debater, not October 16th.  Facts

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:10:17 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2018, 12:18:20 PM »
Chester Jim you took that Louis Farrakhan quote out of context.  He wasn't talking about corrupt black people he was talking about how corrupt America is ..... so bye with you meme edits.

You did not just defend Louis Farrakhan?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:26:54 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline Piggydee

• The Legend
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »

You did not just defend Louis Farrakhan?

He has made some good points.   But other than that I just see him as bitter against Jewish people.

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2018, 12:43:29 PM »

The dnc Wikileaks were released in June and July of 2016.   You said it was October 2016.  Was that a fact :laugh:

Again you lied, which shows your not an honest debater, not October 16th.  Facts

Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from calling names. Thank you.

Publication
On October 7, 2016, WikiLeaks began publishing thousands of emails from Podesta's Gmail account.[21] Throughout October, WikiLeaks released installments of these emails on a daily basis.[22] On December 18, 2016, John Podesta stated in Meet the Press that the FBI had contacted him about the leaked emails on October 9, 2016, but had not contacted him since.[23]

On October 17, 2016, the government of Ecuador severed the internet connection of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.[24] The Ecuadorian government stated that it had temporarily severed Assange's internet connection because of WikiLeaks' release of documents "impacting on the U.S. election campaign", although it also stated this was not meant to prevent WikiLeaks from operating.[25] WikiLeaks continued releasing installments of the Podesta emails during this time.[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails#cite_note-SteinVox-2

October 7th
The Washington Post published a 2005 hot-mic recording that featured Trump bragging about trying (and failing) to sleep with Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell and talking about sexually assaulting women. “When you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything – grab ’em by the *****,” he said in the recording.

Shortly after the release of the “Trump tape,” WikiLeaks began releasing emails hacked from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta’s personal email account. The emails, which U.S. intelligence agencies believe were delivered to WikiLeaks by a group of Kremlin-aligned Russian hackers, included revelations that former CNN commentator Donna Brazile, now acting chair of the Democratic National Committee, leaked a CNN town hall question to the Clinton campaign in advance of the event.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-the-23-october-surprises-of-the-2016-election-191857/

Timeline:
March 10 - Initial wave targets 2008 campaign staff emails
March 10 - Phishing links in one email clicked several times
March 11 - Links sent to Clinton officials' non-public 2016 addresses
March 19 - Malicious link sent for John Podesta and clicked twice
March 22, 23 and 25 - More emails target high-ranking Clinton officials
Late March - Secureworks discovers hackers going after Democrats
April 12 - Someone pays bitcoin to reserve website Electionleaks.com
April 20 - DNC consultant warned account under threat from state-sponsored hackers
April 26 - Russian-linked professor boasts of "thousands of emails" of dirt
June 10 - Top secret meeting held in DNC's main conference room
June 14 - Democrats go public with Russian hacking allegations
June 15 - Guccifer 2.0 to have hacked DNC in email to news editor
July 22 - Wikileaks releases its own disclosures
October 7 - Wikileaks begins publishing emails stolen from John Podesta
November 8 - Donald Trump wins the US presidential election

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-04/how-russians-hacked-democrats-and-clinton-campaign-emails/9118834
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:49:26 AM by nzer-in-gyeongnam »

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2018, 12:47:47 PM »

So you really think someone in the GRU was like "Wait, wait wait, Trump just said for us to find her emails. Let's get cracking boys!!!!"

Give me a break.

You know, you could just go after Trump for being rather ineffective and having no solutions on health care and probably win, you don't need to start believing ridiculous conspiracy theories and worshipping people like Clapper and Brennan.

Like, seriously, what universe are you in where you think Trump's comment had any seriousness or intent behind it or caused anything to happen?

The Papadopolous/Trump Tower stuff is rather flimsy, but that stuff looks ironclad compared to this nonsense.

By your logic, every rapper who rapped about cop killing was actually issuing coded instructions to people to go out and start shooting cops.

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2018, 01:09:38 PM »

So you really think someone in the GRU was like "Wait, wait wait, Trump just said for us to find her emails. Let's get cracking boys!!!!"

Give me a break.

You know, you could just go after Trump for being rather ineffective and having no solutions on health care and probably win, you don't need to start believing ridiculous conspiracy theories and worshipping people like Clapper and Brennan.

Like, seriously, what universe are you in where you think Trump's comment had any seriousness or intent behind it or caused anything to happen?

The Papadopolous/Trump Tower stuff is rather flimsy, but that stuff looks ironclad compared to this nonsense.

Of course Martini! It was just one of many isolated, unconnected but serendipitous events.

I'm sure Mueller will be convinced by the "I was just joshing line" if he ever issues a subpoena .  :laugh:

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2018, 02:05:11 PM »
I guess it includes the word "incriminate"

Yeah, that's just a minor detail. Totally doesn't change the context.  :rolleyes:
That's exactly correct. It is a minor detail.  It does not change the context one iota.  The purpose of the proposed meeting was clearly obviously and entirely to benefit the Trump campaign, not an interest in justice.

Nothing to do with, say, concern about the rule of law

The motives of the source do not always invalidate the evidence. Gangsters give up information on each other to save their skin or to bring down their rivals. It doesn't warrant skepticism, but it doesn't invalidate everything.
Absolute gibberish. Has nothing to do with this. Well, unless you're conceding that Trump is a gangster.
Dude, you might be smart in the classroom, but you clearly don't have much in the way of street smarts if you think that's how it should go down.

"Hi FBI, some random guy emailed me claiming he has evidence that Hillary Clinton committed a crime. Can you look into it please?"
Calls up potentially shady source- "Hey random person, I'm not going to meet with you, but the feds want to talk to you about your evidence. When can we set up a meeting?"

No, the thing they should do, what journalists and PIs and lawyers do, is to meet with the person and determine the veracity of their information first, THEN contact the authorities.
That may be what journos and PIs do, but it is absolutely NOT what officials in presidential campaigns do, especially when there has already been talk about Russians and the election going on ...

I'll tell you what officials in presidential campaigns do: when they are officially warned in intelligence briefings about contacts with Russians who may be attempting to influence the election and asked to contact the FBI if they get anything like that, THEY CONTACT THE FBI. They don't deny it and lie about it, deny and lie, lie and deny.

lied repeatedly about the purpose and who was involved, and are continuing to lie about it up to this very minute

If your rivals are convinced they can bring you down because you've done something illegal, and you know you haven't, what's the best thing to do?
Lie to the FBI?
Make them chase it even more. This works especially well given Trump Derangment Syndrome and the fact that anti-Trump forces would believe the Weekly World News if it claimed Trump gave birth to Bat Boy at this point.
Um, you have that backwards.  It is the diehard Trumpists who believe the Weekly World News. And the National Enquirer, which Trump once suggested deserves a Pulizter Prize. And the White House Press Secretary.

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2018, 04:04:46 PM »

Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from calling names. Thank you.

Publication
On October 7, 2016, WikiLeaks began publishing thousands of emails from Podesta's Gmail account.[21] Throughout October, WikiLeaks released installments of these emails on a daily basis.[22] On December 18, 2016, John Podesta stated in Meet the Press that the FBI had contacted him about the leaked emails on October 9, 2016, but had not contacted him since.[23]

On October 17, 2016, the government of Ecuador severed the internet connection of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.[24] The Ecuadorian government stated that it had temporarily severed Assange's internet connection because of WikiLeaks' release of documents "impacting on the U.S. election campaign", although it also stated this was not meant to prevent WikiLeaks from operating.[25] WikiLeaks continued releasing installments of the Podesta emails during this time.[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails#cite_note-SteinVox-2

October 7th
The Washington Post published a 2005 hot-mic recording that featured Trump bragging about trying (and failing) to sleep with Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell and talking about sexually assaulting women. “When you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything – grab ’em by the *****,” he said in the recording.

Shortly after the release of the “Trump tape,” WikiLeaks began releasing emails hacked from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta’s personal email account. The emails, which U.S. intelligence agencies believe were delivered to WikiLeaks by a group of Kremlin-aligned Russian hackers, included revelations that former CNN commentator Donna Brazile, now acting chair of the Democratic National Committee, leaked a CNN town hall question to the Clinton campaign in advance of the event.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-the-23-october-surprises-of-the-2016-election-191857/

Timeline:
March 10 - Initial wave targets 2008 campaign staff emails
March 10 - Phishing links in one email clicked several times
March 11 - Links sent to Clinton officials' non-public 2016 addresses
March 19 - Malicious link sent for John Podesta and clicked twice
March 22, 23 and 25 - More emails target high-ranking Clinton officials
Late March - Secureworks discovers hackers going after Democrats
April 12 - Someone pays bitcoin to reserve website Electionleaks.com
April 20 - DNC consultant warned account under threat from state-sponsored hackers
April 26 - Russian-linked professor boasts of "thousands of emails" of dirt
June 10 - Top secret meeting held in DNC's main conference room
June 14 - Democrats go public with Russian hacking allegations
June 15 - Guccifer 2.0 to have hacked DNC in email to news editor
July 22 - Wikileaks releases its own disclosures
October 7 - Wikileaks begins publishing emails stolen from John Podesta
November 8 - Donald Trump wins the US presidential election

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-04/how-russians-hacked-democrats-and-clinton-campaign-emails/9118834

I started the conversation about the leak here.
And It was the dnc leak . Bernie Sanders was your clue as to which Wikileaks reveal I was talking about.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak

“The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails allegedly stolen by Russian intelligence agency hackers and subsequently published (leaked) by DCLeaks in June and July 2016[1] and by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016, during the 2016 Democratic National Convention.”

Those are the Bernie Sanders leaks.   Now you're talking about Podesta emails and access hollywood tapes.
You’ve got nothing on Trump.  And don’t leave anymore stupid emojis. 

One last time .     
Hilary and dnc exposed, then Mook spins the Russia conspiracy on nbc.   Not coincidental. 

Language removed by Moderator. Refrain from name calling and insults or harsher punishment will be issued, thanks.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:12:17 PM by gagevt »
Bonzai!