March 27, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Good for Donald Trump  (Read 5564 times)

Offline freddyinkorea

• Veteran
Re: Good for Donald Trump
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2018, 07:50:00 PM »

"I was once a juror. I know how things are in the courts."- That very statement is laughable.
Maybe it is, but I didn't say it.  You made that up, which makes you a liar.

He never said that was your quote.  Lol

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2018, 09:42:59 PM »

"I was once a juror. I know how things are in the courts."- That very statement is laughable.

Well, I've only been a juror on one case, but on the whole, I'd say, yeah it does work that way.

Do you have some additional source of experience or expertise?

Never mind that I was using that statement as a way of summarizing your point for ridicule, and that it also included an additional sentence at the end that was the key point about how irrelevant jury service is as an indicator of experinece-

You actually think trials are representative of what defendants go through in the system. Wow.

Dude, you're not aware of perjury traps. You seem to think that Prosecutors doing stuff like overcharging and forcing pleas and that courts being used as money vacuums are some sort of rare thing. Your experience with the legal system seems to be based around one time in jury duty and what you read in the news and were taught in school.

Did you ever stop to consider that you really don't know what goes on? Like, anyone who has dealt with the system knows what a racket it is. EVEN THE REPUBLICANS are now talking criminal justice reform because things have gotten so out of hand in so many places.

What's next are you going to tell me that prisons are free from corruption that serve as correctional/rehabilitation facilities and help get people off of drugs and learn the error of their ways while receiving job training?

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »

Well, I've only been a juror on one case, but on the whole, I'd say, yeah it does work that way.

Never mind that I was using that statement as a way of summarizing your point for ridicule, and that it also included an additional sentence at the end that was the key point about how irrelevant jury service is as an indicator of experinece-

You actually think trials are representative of what defendants go through in the system. Wow.

Dude, you're not aware of perjury traps. You seem to think that Prosecutors doing stuff like overcharging and forcing pleas and that courts being used as money vacuums are some sort of rare thing. Your experience with the legal system seems to be based around one time in jury duty and what you read in the news and were taught in school.

Did you ever stop to consider that you really don't know what goes on? Like, anyone who has dealt with the system knows what a racket it is. EVEN THE REPUBLICANS are now talking criminal justice reform because things have gotten so out of hand in so many places.

What's next are you going to tell me that prisons are free from corruption that serve as correctional/rehabilitation facilities and help get people off of drugs and learn the error of their ways while receiving job training?
Do you? DO YOU?

Turn off your hot air machine and answer the question.

BTW, how long were you in prison for? Is that why you're working in SK?

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2018, 10:09:34 PM »

See, here you had the chance to admit you lied and made up a quote (which you put in quotes), but instead you prevaricated further, tried to distract from your dishonesty, and just made yourself a worse person.

You are a proven liar.  Go away.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 10:14:45 PM by Mr C »

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »

First off, it was a summation and characterization of your point as I interpreted it. It obviously wasnt a direct quote. You took it out of context. Your mistake.

Did you claim that you know how the quotes regularly work as a whole? Did you give your jury service as a basis for believing that?

Just admit perjury traps are real and that lots of courts are money vacuums and move on to Trump's latest lie and idiotic move. There's no shortage of those. Your point doesn't collapse because you admit perjury traps exist.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
you prevaricated further, tried to distract from your dishonesty, and just made yourself a worse person.

You are a proven liar.  Go away.

You're the one that can't eve admit perjury traps are real.

Why dont you admit and concede that point as easily as I admit and concede that Trump often lies and makes empty promises?

Look how easy it is. You can do it. Trump lies and some of the stuff people accuse him of is nonsense.

Or be an idiot and think everything people accuse him of is true.

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2018, 02:09:34 PM »

First off, it was a summation and characterization of your point as I interpreted it. It obviously wasnt a direct quote. You took it out of context. Your mistake.

Did you claim that you know how the quotes regularly work as a whole? Did you give your jury service as a basis for believing that?

Just admit perjury traps are real and that lots of courts are money vacuums and move on to Trump's latest lie and idiotic move. There's no shortage of those. Your point doesn't collapse because you admit perjury traps exist.
You're still lying, liar.  No one believes or cares what liars like you have to say.  Bye now.

Online tylerthegloob

• Expert Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2018, 02:55:48 PM »

You're still lying, liar.  No one believes or cares what liars like you have to say.  Bye now.

"Fake news."

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2018, 03:41:53 PM »

Can't logically refute the points made, resort to "You're a liar. Bye!"

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2018, 03:53:22 PM »

Still making up quotes, I see.  Liar.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2018, 04:01:35 PM »

Dude...its not a lie to abbreviate a statement.

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2018, 04:44:26 PM »

Dude...its not a lie to abbreviate a statement.
Rule 1. Use double quotation marks to set off a direct (word-for-word) quotation.
Correct: "I hope you will be here," he said.
Incorrect: He said that he "hoped I would be there." (The quotation marks are incorrect because hoped I would be there does not state the speaker's exact words.) (Emphasis mine)
- https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp

Further, in the case at issue, you not just changed my words, you substantively changed my meaning.  Now, just stop.