September 23, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

Author Topic: Alex Jones Got Banned  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Sharks9

• Explorer
Re: Alex Jones Got Banned
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2018, 07:59:20 AM »
This suppression of free speech is really getting out of control. It's really getting scary. Amazon recently banned Roosh Valizadeh's new book (Game: How to Meet, Attract, and Date Attractive Women) and eight other books of his.

"Of course, everyone knows when that homosexual couple tried to get a baker to bake a gay cake and then the baker said 'No I'm not going to do it' and they sued him. Now that gay couple could have gone to another baker or another one. There's probably dozens of them in a metropolitan city. Now can you tell me can I go to another Amazon? After Paypal banned me can I go to another Paypal? These aren't private companies.... These are tech monopolies.... There is no alternative. They control their entire sector and they have the right to ban you and you can't do anything about it. They don't even have to tell you why."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWMm08LcrT4&t=570

This is arguably worse than putting up a "Whites Only" sign outside a restaurant. At least there would be plenty of other restaurants where one could eat. These tech giants have a lot more power and thus the abuse of their power can be devastating for society. Treating them as public utilities seems to be the obvious solution. The phone company can not legally end their services to you because they don't like what you say on the phone.

Come on, it's nowhere close to that bad. One bans a single person because of the vitriol they're spewing, the other bans people because of the skin they were born in.

Online Andyman

• Veteran
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2018, 09:12:04 AM »
But guys, how is CDW going to meet, attract and date attractive women without the insights of Roosh V? Damn. Looks like it's another Friday night on the sofa with a tub of Ben and Jerry's and reruns of Friends.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2018, 09:50:18 AM »
But guys, how is CDW going to meet, attract and date attractive women without the insights of Roosh V? Damn. Looks like it's another Friday night on the sofa with a tub of Ben and Jerry's and reruns of Friends.
That's living high on the hog for incels.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2018, 01:48:52 PM »

Some of the young women are pretty hateful and disgusting with the leftist propaganda they've come to fall for.  I'd almost rather date myself.  I had 3 or 4 early 30's aged women whom I knew for years turn into the most vile hateful argumentative disgusting people you'd never want to meet.  They are the most opinionated trolls that you have t walk on eggshells around.  You simply aren't allowed to have an opinion unless it's theirs.  Gross!  They were only on my Facebook.  They were rough before but went ape$h!t and triggered after Trump won.  My unfriending by 4 or 5 them is a badge of honor.  I'd never date them while a couple of them were lovey dovey to me when they were around 20 or so. 

No thanks.  I'd rather not be tempted to shoot myself.  Fortunately, there are still nice reasonable women who haven't been taken over by this far left ANTIFA style hate.  Also, helps women seem to be attracted to me.  Anyhow, don't become and incel or a go it alone type (what's that group called again)?  There are nice reasonable women out there that aren't crazy guys.  There's nothing wrong with having differences of opinion on some things, but when I'm not allowed to have an opinion (or for that matter turn on the air con in summer), it ain't going to work out. 

If a woman is really attracted to you, she'll prob be more inclined to tolerate your $h!t and ignore it anyhow.  If she isn't and she is only settling for you, then she'll prob try to be the boss on that stuff.  Don't settle and don't let someone settle for you.  Enjoy your life and have a great coupling especially if kids become involved.  (Not saying it has to be all my opinion either, though it doesn't hurt to have similar political views - having things in common and all that.)

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2018, 01:56:37 PM »
Though I should say most people are still pretty decent. I don't obsessively post about Trump Trudeau or anyone else too often, but do enough that folks know my opinions.  I went home this summer and had no issues meeting and running into each other though we left the politics off the table.  So, only a few folks have become intolerant hateful leftists.  Most folks can have differing opinions and leave it at that.  I mean after all the reason you are really friends with people is that you like some of the same activities, have some shared memories, your personalities click, or have similar humor, or whatever.  Some folks left and right can't have it so all they post is political crap.  Most of the time, you post other stuff and are non political.  That's the ideal.  This here on waygook is a fun way to kill desk warming time.  But, except for the odd posting on Facebook or watching a few video online here and there, it's more important to get out and do things.  Have your beliefs and opinions, but don't let them consume you or your time. 

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2018, 09:15:46 AM »
Good news: The book is still for sale on his website.

"It is the seminal work of a hyper-sexualized man who dedicated tens of thousands of hours into understanding women and attracting them, all while fending off defamatory attacks from mainstream feminists and fake news journalists who want to criminalize healthy masculinity."
http://www.returnofkings.com/192397/read-now-game-how-to-meet-attract-and-date-attractive-women

Why was it banned? Maybe it really is as good as he says it is.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »
Good news: The book is still for sale on his website.

"It is the seminal work of a hyper-sexualized man who dedicated tens of thousands of hours into understanding women and attracting them, all while fending off defamatory attacks from mainstream feminists and fake news journalists who want to criminalize healthy masculinity."
http://www.returnofkings.com/192397/read-now-game-how-to-meet-attract-and-date-attractive-women

Why was it banned? Maybe it really is as good as he says it is.
How many have you purchased? You could give them as Chuseok gifts. 8)