August 22, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

Author Topic: CL  (Read 873 times)

Offline KimDuHan

• Hero of Waygookistan
CL
« on: August 04, 2018, 10:28:52 AM »
So CL gained some weight now everyone is losing their minds! People should leave her alone. She looks healthy and great for her age.

Offline m.corless

• Veteran
Re: CL
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 09:49:48 PM »
Most of the comments I have read (granted they were auto-translated in some cases) aren't negative. People seem to be sympathetic to the stress she might be under and have been wishing her well, hoping she is healthy and happy.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 11:17:54 PM »
Most of the comments I have read (granted they were auto-translated in some cases) aren't negative. People seem to be sympathetic to the stress she might be under and have been wishing her well, hoping she is healthy and happy.

Yeah, if someone were to ask me if she was as attractive I'd say no, fit is good. But when it comes down to concern for someone who put on that weight in that time frame, there is cause for concern. Depression, binge eating, disregard for health are all serious shit and I hope she's okay.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 09:29:30 AM »
I guess Cass Light won't be calling her up to do another round of commercials.

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 11:26:14 AM »
I guess Cass Light won't be calling her up to do another round of commercials.

Not promoting Cass can only be a good thing in the world.

Offline Piggydee

• The Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 12:29:36 PM »
I'm here to say her boobs are bigger 8)  Otherwise let her be thicker than a snicker.  It would be nice to see a plus size kpop star for once!! Reppin' for us big girls!! :-*

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 01:19:35 PM »
I'm here to say her boobs are bigger 8)  Otherwise let her be thicker than a snicker.  It would be nice to see a plus size kpop star for once!! Reppin' for us big girls!! :-*

The rule is you can only be fat on Korean TV if it's for one of those food shows where everything tastes delicious or comedian.

Offline Piggydee

• The Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 01:28:20 PM »

The rule is you can only be fat on Korean TV if it's for one of those food shows where everything tastes delicious or comedian.

Well she will be the first then.....eh who I'm I kidding.  Her agents will have her on a sweet potato only, meals enough to fill a small dixie cup diet in no time  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »
I'can't recall too many plus-sized KPop idols, but then again, I don't know much post-2002.

Ok  Ju-Hyeon from Fin.K.L., while not exactly plus sized, was the only non-slender member (more like normal???). She got a fair amount of grief. Ironically, she's aged pretty well and it's probably a toss-up now as to which member is the cutest. I do remember that a couple of the members of Big Mama was plus sized. There's one more solo singer, whose name I can't remember who was plus sized, but she wasn't exactly Kpop- more like pure solo singer with a more adult audience who I think sang R&B and ballads and the like.   

Offline ESLTurtle

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 06:17:08 PM »
Not a fan of CL's fashion and concept, but damn, "hello bitches" was my jam back in my foreign exchange student days. That sh*t granted me some nice booty in the club!  8)

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
I'can't recall too many plus-sized KPop idols, but then again, I don't know much post-2002.

Ok  Ju-Hyeon from Fin.K.L., while not exactly plus sized, was the only non-slender member (more like normal???). She got a fair amount of grief. Ironically, she's aged pretty well and it's probably a toss-up now as to which member is the cutest. I do remember that a couple of the members of Big Mama was plus sized. There's one more solo singer, whose name I can't remember who was plus sized, but she wasn't exactly Kpop- more like pure solo singer with a more adult audience who I think sang R&B and ballads and the like.

I thought you were younger than that.

Offline leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2018, 03:47:28 PM »

There's one chick from F/X that always seemed a little chunky to me and probably a heffer for Korean standards.

Offline eggieguffer

• The Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »

There's one chick from F/X that always seemed a little chunky to me and probably a heffer for Korean standards.

They look like the typical bunch of skeletons to me. Remember slightly chunky on TV is skinny in real life.

Offline leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 03:30:34 PM »

They look like the typical bunch of skeletons to me. Remember slightly chunky on TV is skinny in real life.

Possible but her face was definitely chunkier than it is now.  I'm thinking of the electric shock video....but who knows my memory could be failing.  With K-Pop one thing just runs into another it seems.