February 17, 2019, 01:04:21 AM

Author Topic: What foods are you addicted to?  (Read 1589 times)

donovan

Re: What foods are you addicted to?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 10:18:13 AM »
Nasi Rawon. Gotta go to Ansan to get it but hey, I love going there anyway.

Funny you mention Ansan. There's a dirt-cheap Korean restaurant called 찌개찌개 just outside of the ERICA campus that I used to go to all the time when my then-girlfriend was a grad student there. To make it sound like I was taking her out on a date to a nice restaurant I would mockingly change the Js to exaggerated Zs and say it in a sultry French accent.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 10:56:22 AM »

Funny you mention Ansan. There's a dirt-cheap Korean restaurant called 찌개찌개 just outside of the ERICA campus that I used to go to all the time when my then-girlfriend was a grad student there. To make it sound like I was taking her out on a date to a nice restaurant I would mockingly change the Js to exaggerated Zs and say it in a sultry French accent.

Zigae Zigae sounds like a jazz club.

Online VanIslander

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Lovin' the southernmost islands
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:33 AM »
I used to be addicted to Swiss chocolate, but that was on Jeju when I lived minutes away from a Homeplus.

I also had baked chicken cravings last winter as two restaurants are only a block away. Three times a week or more I found myself impulse buying it despite plans to the contrary. Juicy meat with a variety of dipping sauces. But I started dieting and have only had chicken twice in the last two months and once was a friend's ordering during a World Cup game.

So,... no addictions at the moment... well... unless desire for iced tea EVERY hot afternoon on workdays... with lots of ice.

Offline Kolao

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2018, 04:25:57 PM »
These:
When the wicked are confounded, and consigned to flames of woe, call me.

Offline fishead

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 10:42:01 AM »

Ansan has an awesome foreign food area near the subway station. Way better than Itaewon. Great Curry and Nan combos. Plus lots of Muslim Halal places that serve ice cold beer.