December 13, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

Author Topic: Qingdao China, Korean School is looking for a native teacher  (Read 383 times)

Offline itismi

• Newgookin
Qingdao Chungwoon Korean School

POSITION:
A Native English Speaking Teacher in the Elementary Department

TEACHING HOURS : 22 (40 minutes) per week from Monday to Friday   

QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- University degree (majoring in education or English would be preferred)
- TESOL or CELTA certificate
- Native English speakers (USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Austrailia, New Zealand only. This is because of the Expert Certificate issuing from Chinese Government)
- Over 2 years of working experience in a public or private school
: This has to be proven later with official documents.

TERM OF THE CONTRACT
From September 1st, 2018 to August 31st, 2019 (1 year) : After the termination of this contract, it can be renewed.

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- 14,000RMB per month + several allowances = in total approximately 15,000RMB per month
※ The Chinese income tax shall be withheld each month from Employee’s salary as required under the Chinese law and details need to be followed by the bylaws of school.
- A subsidy for the house rent
: 3000 CNY per month (3,500 CNY with families)
- Reimbursements for Visa issuing Fees : Health check, notarization, translation etc.
- A round trip airfare for coming to China and returning after finishing the contract, within the limit of 3000 CNY for one way
- A contract completion bonus with the termination of the contract. Approximately one month amount of the salary

DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING
- Resume
- Copies of all degrees and diplomas
- TESOL or CELTA certificate
- Copy of your passport.: The expiration date has to be left more than 1 and half year. If not, it should be renewed later.

THE WAY TO APPLY AND DEADLINE
- by when :  June 22th, 2018
- how to : email all the above documents to itismi@naver.com
Please attach all the documents needed and email me.
Should you have any inquiries email me or call me at +86 155-8981-8230
Or if you have a weChat account, add my ID, smfqlc1