January 23, 2019, 08:27:46 PM

Author Topic: I Saw the Light  (Read 1900 times)

Online leaponover

• Super Waygook
Re: I Saw the Light
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 05:10:53 PM »
If the Dems focus on health care, student debt, and social security, they could make big gains.

If they focus on identity politics, impeaching Trump, and screaming Russia conspiracy theory nonsense and complaining about memes on facebook, they'll get pasted.

Bingo. Even liberals are exhausted with the cultural Marxist buzzwords and ad hominem name calling from the left. The issues you mentioned are the ones Bernie would have won on had they not rigged the election on him. If they allow the radical left to take control of their dialogue, the whole country is going to vote red.

They can't very well talk about something they have no realistic solutions for.  They might as well stick to the talking points they have experience with.
LOL

LOL
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thanks!

No problem!  Acting like a moron is actually a refreshing change of pace.  Thanks for the experience.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 10:22:02 PM »
If the Dems focus on health care, student debt, and social security, they could make big gains.

If they focus on identity politics, impeaching Trump, and screaming Russia conspiracy theory nonsense and complaining about memes on facebook, they'll get pasted.

Bingo. Even liberals are exhausted with the cultural Marxist buzzwords and ad hominem name calling from the left. The issues you mentioned are the ones Bernie would have won on had they not rigged the election on him. If they allow the radical left to take control of their dialogue, the whole country is going to vote red.

They can't very well talk about something they have no realistic solutions for.  They might as well stick to the talking points they have experience with.
LOL

LOL

Thanks!

No problem!  Acting like a moron is actually a refreshing change of pace.  Thanks for the experience.
You're far too humble. If you're "acting" in your posts, you deserve waygook's equivalent of an Oscar.

Online leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2018, 06:54:15 PM »

LOL

LOL

Thanks!

You're far too humble. If you're "acting" in your posts, you deserve waygook's equivalent of an Oscar.

I would mention you in my speech as the real source of the inspiration on winning such a prestigious award.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »

LOL

LOL

Thanks!

I would mention you in my speech as the real source of the inspiration on winning such a prestigious award.
That's sweet, but it was your originality in the role that won you the award.

Online leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 03:15:02 PM »

LOL

LOL

Thanks!

I got the award.  I can say with 100% confidence it was your source material that was the inspiration.  You cannot say otherwise.  And since you started this silly analogy it's your loss to bare.  Bye Felicia.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 07:47:41 PM »

LOL

LOL

Thanks!

I got the award.  I can say with 100% confidence it was your source material that was the inspiration.  You cannot say otherwise.  And since you started this silly analogy it's your loss to bare.  Bye Felicia.
But I just did.

If the analogy is so silly, why do you keep responding to it?

Right--you're a troll.