March 22, 2019, 01:38:49 AM

Author Topic: I Saw the Light  (Read 2008 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
I Saw the Light
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
Virginiaís Republican-controlled Senate voted on Wednesday to open Medicaid to an additional 400,000 low-income adults next year, making it all but certain that the state will join 32 others that have already expanded the public health insurance program under the Affordable Care Act.

Republican lawmakers in the state had blocked Medicaid expansion for four straight years, but a number of them dropped their opposition after their party almost lost the House of Delegates in elections last fall and voters named health care as a top issue.

The vote, on a budget bill that included the Medicaid expansion, came almost three months after the House approved a similar plan. Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat also elected last fall, has been a vocal proponent of the expansion and can now claim a victory that his predecessor, Terry McAuliffe, desperately wanted but never got.

The blue wave is gaining momentum.

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
Re: I Saw the Light
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:05:06 PM »
Nice stuff
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 11:53:07 PM by eujunseo »

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 11:47:45 PM »
It's certainly a load of stuff
Bonzai!

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 11:56:31 PM »

At least it's not load of crap, like some things you write about.

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 09:09:36 AM »

Hold it there.
No unicorns for me ?
Bonzai!

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 12:37:54 PM »
If the Dems focus on health care, student debt, and social security, they could make big gains.

If they focus on identity politics, impeaching Trump, and screaming Russia conspiracy theory nonsense and complaining about memes on facebook, they'll get pasted.

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 06:47:48 PM »

Hold it there.
No unicorns for me ?

How do you come up with these cringy posts every day

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »

Hold it there.
No unicorns for me ?

Itís called having a brain. 
I know itís not nice stuff but itís my thing .   And no gogators has no nice stuff .  He has crap .  SO before you go gettin your little stars just know that gogators is a racist social justice warrior . 
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 09:33:19 PM »

Hold it there.
No unicorns for me ?

I know itís not nice stuff but itís my thing .   And no gogators has no nice stuff .  He has crap .  SO before you go gettin your little stars just know that gogators is a racist social justice warrior .

What you talkin' about, willis?

It's my thing
I can do what I wanna do
You can't tell me
Who to sock it to
It's my thing
I can do what I wanna do
You can't tell me
Who to sock it to

Problem is, your punch ain't even a slap.

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 11:11:30 PM »

Hold it there.
No unicorns for me ?

Looks like big boy Chester Jim has more of those "little stars" than eujunseo, not to mention his big boy brain.
Also, I never said gogators had "nice stuff", so I don't know where you are getting these fantasies about me thinking gogators had nice stuff. On my first reply in this thread, I was on about how you are always so negative to everyone in waygook.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:17:08 PM by eujunseo »

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 07:53:37 AM »

Hold it there.
No unicorns for me ?

What you talkin' about, willis?

It's my thing
I can do what I wanna do
You can't tell me
Who to sock it to
It's my thing
I can do what I wanna do
You can't tell me
Who to sock it to

Problem is, your punch ain't even a slap.
This is racist
Bonzai!

Offline SanderB

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 02:02:13 PM »
gogators is a racist social justice warrior .

I'm so confucious rn.  :rolleyes: Please provide some context for this newbie.  :angel: 
I kind of gravitated immediately to gogators handsome looks tbh.

Now I'm hearing things...people are saying...
he's racist like wouldnt ya know it, you wouldnt believe it if I'd tell ya folks, believe me
believe me 3x

(Trumpology speech techniques)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 02:07:15 PM by SanderB »
-Fiat voluntas tua-

Online Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 03:52:37 PM »
Looks like gogators mother created and account .
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 11:00:57 PM »
Looks like gogators mother created and account .
Projecting again, jimbo. That's become a really bad habit of yours.

Say hi to your mom the next time you go up from the basement for dinner.

Offline sh9wntm

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 08:07:32 AM »
If the Dems focus on health care, student debt, and social security, they could make big gains.

If they focus on identity politics, impeaching Trump, and screaming Russia conspiracy theory nonsense and complaining about memes on facebook, they'll get pasted.

Bingo. Even liberals are exhausted with the cultural Marxist buzzwords and ad hominem name calling from the left. The issues you mentioned are the ones Bernie would have won on had they not rigged the election on him. If they allow the radical left to take control of their dialogue, the whole country is going to vote red.

Offline leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 12:38:22 PM »

Bingo. Even liberals are exhausted with the cultural Marxist buzzwords and ad hominem name calling from the left. The issues you mentioned are the ones Bernie would have won on had they not rigged the election on him. If they allow the radical left to take control of their dialogue, the whole country is going to vote red.

They can't very well talk about something they have no realistic solutions for.  They might as well stick to the talking points they have experience with.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 10:11:23 PM »

They can't very well talk about something they have no realistic solutions for.  They might as well stick to the talking points they have experience with.
LOL

Offline leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 04:28:03 PM »

LOL

LOL

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 09:21:05 PM »

LOL

LOL
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thanks!