August 19, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Author Topic: Best Teachers' Day Messages  (Read 1409 times)

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
Re: Best Teachers' Day Messages
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 12:35:14 PM »
My school has always had a morning ceremony on Teacher's Day where we all receive carnations from students who'll either hand them to us or pin them to our shirts. This was the first year where the school decided not to do it. No idea why, but I think a lot of the teachers were relieved about that.

A group of kids at the beginning of each of my classes would bow to me and thank me for my hard work, though lol.

Nothing especially funny or gooey to report.

Offline Alcrabone

• Waygookin
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 02:46:33 PM »
One student kept saying  : "Teacher is delicious"
another student hoovered my desk.

Offline ESLTurtle

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 04:11:46 PM »
 :police: Student: Why is 박-교수님 통통해요?

8) Me: Well, winter season has just finished, and I think 박-교수님 drank a bit too much Cass throughout the season.

:police: Student: Cass?!! Isn't that water.. what a joke. I'm giving my present to you, ESLTurtle교수님.  :azn:

8) Me: Bloody hell, what is it this time?

:police: Student: A ring. Here you go *hands me the ring* I spent $200 on that ring. I bought it from 가로수길.

8) Me: Why are you giving this to me?!  :huh:

:police: Student: ESLTurtle교수님, I broke up with my gf last week. It's hers. She was a b*tch. Des hoes ain't loyal  :undecided:

8) Me: I'm proud of you, 'lil man. Get it in before you gotta spend 2 years in the army, 'lil man!

:police: Student: Damn straight. I'm going hunting tonight for b*tches!  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:14:07 PM by ESLTurtle »

Offline stevebarker

• Adventurer
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 05:35:40 PM »
haha cute as donovan and Mr C!  ;D Got a chocolate, but I think that was incidental.

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 08:21:17 AM »
Had a couple of students give me cards with handwritten letters on them about a day late.

I'm going to start a framed collage of all of the drawings, letters, and cards students have given/will give to me. Keep it behind my desk.

donovan

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »
Had a couple of students give me cards with handwritten letters on them about a day late.

I'm going to start a framed collage of all of the drawings, letters, and cards students have given/will give to me. Keep it behind my desk.

I've kept some of my favorites from years past, but wish I would have kept more. One survivor: The year after gifts to teachers were outlawed, the kids of one class were given a printout card with a little square reserved for drawing a gift they wish could give to their teacher. I opened one and in the square a girl had taped a sample of her hair. I opened another one and there was another sample, but parenthesized next to it was the indignant claim that the other girl had stolen her idea.  :azn: