March 27, 2019, 08:14:33 AM

Author Topic: Rosa Parks is Turning Her Grave  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
Rosa Parks is Turning Her Grave
« on: May 14, 2018, 08:59:59 PM »

After Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white man in Montgomery,
Alabama, you may think that the USA has learned its lesson from that
incident in 1956, but 60 years later, Americans have proven to be too
stupid to learn regardless of whatever mode of transportation.

Reading this article will prove that if any black person from the USA,
Africa, or the Caribbean wants to take any flights, they must boycott
United Airlines.

Remember, if you mess with a black person from Nigeria, you mess with
all black people all over the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/nigerian-woman-kicked-off-united-flight-after-white-man-complained-she-was-‘pungent’-suit-says/ar-AAxbbuz?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
Re: Rosa Parks is Turning Her Grave
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:24:41 PM »
Yes, United Airlines is a racist airline  :rolleyes:

Is there cause for grievance in this? Quite likely. Is this part of some racist policy by United? Give me a break.

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:36:37 PM »

Is there cause for grievance in this? Quite likely. Is this part of some racist policy by United? Give me a break.

Strange that she's only decided to sue now when the alleged incident took place over 2 years ago.

Offline Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:51:20 PM »

Strange that she's only decided to sue now when the alleged incident took place over 2 years ago.

It may have happened 2 years ago, but it may have took 2 years for her to sue given the
fact that she is not a US citizen. If she was a citizen or resident of the US then perhaps the
legal process for her to sue would have or could have been faster.

sligo

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:11:26 PM »

It may have happened 2 years ago, but it may have took 2 years for her to sue given the
fact that she is not a US citizen. If she was a citizen or resident of the US then perhaps the
legal process for her to sue would have or could have been faster.

Obioma saw that the other passenger had sat in her assigned seat in the business-class cabin

Ms. Obioma watched her minor children marched out of the aircraft like criminals, confused and perplexed. … She sobbed uncontrollably for a long time,” the complaint says, adding that the children, who were seated in the economy cabin, were humiliated.

I love my kids, but not enough to pay for them to fly the same standard as me.... Mother of the year!!!

Offline Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 10:47:25 PM »

You know, I do have plans to travel to the African Continent once again, perhaps to Ethiopia, Rwanda,
Angola, Accra, Ghana, or South Africa. If I should ever chose an airline to travel to Africa, it might
as well be Ethiopian Airlines. I am sure that they would treat me way better than United Airlines.

sligo

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:21 AM »

You know, I do have plans to travel to the African Continent once again, perhaps to Ethiopia, Rwanda,
Angola, Accra, Ghana, or South Africa. If I should ever chose an airline to travel to Africa, it might
as well be Ethiopian Airlines. I am sure that they would treat me way better than United Airlines.

Are you off your meds?  Or did Malcolm X say something about not taking the pills?

Offline sh9wntm

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 07:51:07 AM »
Seems unjust to be kicked off a plane for smelling bad, but it also seems unjust to pick out the most egregious headlines and make a sweeping claim that a few bad actors makes the entire company fundamentally racist.

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 07:51:58 AM »

Obioma saw that the other passenger had sat in her assigned seat in the business-class cabin

Ms. Obioma watched her minor children marched out of the aircraft like criminals, confused and perplexed. … She sobbed uncontrollably for a long time,” the complaint says, adding that the children, who were seated in the economy cabin, were humiliated.

I love my kids, but not enough to pay for them to fly the same standard as me.... Mother of the year!!!

Yeah that struck me as super weird too. I don't have kids yet, but I don't think I'd ever leave my kids alone on 2 or 3 hour flight. It would have been cheaper to just buy 3 economy seats right??

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 07:55:33 AM »
Being kicked off an airline for smelling bad is hardly racist.  Bathe more and you'll have nothing to worry about.  If I smell bad because I haven't bathed for a couple of weeks, I would expect to get the same treatment.  If I am on a long haul flight, do I want to smell someone horrible the whole way there?  I remember once years ago being at the port authority terminal in Manhattan and this homeless dude walked by checking the garbage.  I didn't know a person could smell so bad.  The odor linger for a couple of minutes after he left.  I felt bad for the guy, but I sure didn't want to smell that.  It was one of the worst body odors I had ever encountered in my life. 

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »

Yeah that struck me as super weird too. I don't have kids yet, but I don't think I'd ever leave my kids alone on 2 or 3 hour flight. It would have been cheaper to just buy 3 economy seats right??
Maybe the kids were with a nanny that the article neglected to mention?
Maybe the kids were in their late teens (but not yet 18)?
Otherwise it's a bit strange, yeah. :lipsrsealed:

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 08:30:44 AM »

Looking forward to travelling back to Europe this summer to be among my fellow white people again. Perhaps to Germany, Sweden or Denmark. (the whiter the better)  I'll be taking British Airways, Air France or KLM as I'm sure they'll treat me, as a white person better than Korean Air or Asiana. I think I read an article about a white guy who got kicked off a Korean air flight a couple of years ago, so that confirms it. Remember if you mess with one of us, you mess with all white people all over the world, and I'll kill you if you lay a hand on one of our women.  :shocked:

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 11:33:13 AM »
She sounds like another Nigerian scammer.  I pray for any innocent white folks who have falsely been accused.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:40:23 AM by CDW »

Offline Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 11:38:39 AM »

Looking forward to travelling back to Europe this summer to be among my fellow white people again. Perhaps to Germany, Sweden or Denmark. (the whiter the better)  I'll be taking British Airways, Air France or KLM as I'm sure they'll treat me, as a white person better than Korean Air or Asiana. I think I read an article about a white guy who got kicked off a Korean air flight a couple of years ago, so that confirms it. Remember if you mess with one of us, you mess with all white people all over the world, and I'll kill you if you lay a hand on one of our women.  :shocked:

Bear in mind that the best Airlines in the world to fly on are based in Arab gulf state countries. Emirates and Qatar Airways.

Online OnNut81

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 11:57:06 AM »
Remember, if you mess with a black person from Nigeria, you mess with
all black people all over the world.

Remember?  Who could forget that memorable line from Passenger 57 which, if memory serves me right, was based on a similar incident?  Although I always felt that old adage was in itself discriminatory.  I mean, there are plenty of other nations that are majority populated by blacks.  Why don't black people all over the world get upset if you mess with a black person from Chad or Malawi?  I hope it's not a prejudicial thing.

Anyways, Foreverparadise, if anyone were to boot you off an airplane it would likely be because they are less tolerant than waygook.org of people muttering death threats to anyone who harms native Americans. 

Also, I think you should take heed of what some people are suggesting here and go check your school's lost and found for some marbles. 

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 12:34:27 PM »

Looking forward to travelling back to Europe this summer to be among my fellow white people again. Perhaps to Germany, Sweden or Denmark. (the whiter the better) I'll be taking British Airways, Air France or KLM as I'm sure they'll treat me, as a white person better than Korean Air or Asiana. I think I read an article about a white guy who got kicked off a Korean air flight a couple of years ago, so that confirms it. Remember if you mess with one of us, you mess with all white people all over the world, and I'll kill you if you lay a hand on one of our women.  :shocked:

Those places ain't so white anymore.  Merkle and May are making sure of that. 

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 12:37:27 PM »

Looking forward to travelling back to Europe this summer to be among my fellow white people again. Perhaps to Germany, Sweden or Denmark. (the whiter the better) I'll be taking British Airways, Air France or KLM as I'm sure they'll treat me, as a white person better than Korean Air or Asiana. I think I read an article about a white guy who got kicked off a Korean air flight a couple of years ago, so that confirms it. Remember if you mess with one of us, you mess with all white people all over the world, and I'll kill you if you lay a hand on one of our women.  :shocked:

True, your best bet these days would probably be an Eastern European country, without too many gypsies.

Online shanebarry1986

• Super Waygook
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 01:38:13 PM »

Yeah, North America is so racist. I'm gonna go to a place without such ethnic division.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

Oof.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/they-started-to-burn-our-houses-ethnic-strife-in-ethiopia-threatens-a-key-us-ally/2017/10/20/1bf2634c-af68-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.668b66f87b5c

Owie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolan_Civil_War#Ethnic_divisions

Oops.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Northern-Ghana-Ethnic-Conflicts-and-Politics-172737

Ouch.

Just ethnic cleansing and genocide. No getting kicked off flights.

Phew! 

Offline pkjh

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 02:02:27 PM »

True, your best bet these days would probably be an Eastern European country, without too many gypsies.
Yes, Germany, a nation with a 90% white population isn't so white anymore. Granted it's about 80% German, with half the non-Germans from other EU countries.

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 03:58:56 PM »

Yeah, North America is so racist. I'm gonna go to a place without such ethnic division.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

Oof.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/they-started-to-burn-our-houses-ethnic-strife-in-ethiopia-threatens-a-key-us-ally/2017/10/20/1bf2634c-af68-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.668b66f87b5c

Owie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolan_Civil_War#Ethnic_divisions

Oops.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Northern-Ghana-Ethnic-Conflicts-and-Politics-172737

Ouch.

Just ethnic cleansing and genocide. No getting kicked off flights.

Phew!

Yes, I wonder how many of these BLM people identifying as 'Afrikan' rather than American would actually want to live in any of these places.