December 12, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

Author Topic: Hey look it's my life  (Read 5144 times)

Offline orange6ur1

• Adventurer
Re: Hey look it's my life
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
https://winter-in-korea.blogspot.com/2018/11/reset.html

As a silent bystander/reader of your school dilemmas iím super relieved that youíve found the light at the end of the tunnel and are even extending your stay at your school. I feel like the second year at the same school makes a huge difference and honestly itís even better!

Itís kinda funny to hear stories about elementary students (i teach middle school) being intimidating because seeing the incoming 1st graders, they try so hard to impress you and are easily affected when you scold them :P
But uh...3rd graders...geez...you cannot win.

3rd graders are in the horrible spot of too cool for school but still wanting to play games all day. Just starting to figure out their personality and rebellion and it scares me lmao

What really? Geez wow! I canít imagine teaching 3rd grade elementary kids b/c 3rd grade middle school kids are still babies to me sometimes. I always thought elementary students would be eaiser to teach/manage, but in the end i really like communicating with middle school students so i guess itís all good! Have a good restful winter~

Offline nick12345

• Newgookin
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2018, 12:34:59 PM »
Check out our new blog post on Korean Etiquette ;D ;D ;D
https://whattodoinkorea.com/korean-etiquette/

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran

Online OnNut81

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2018, 08:04:09 AM »
https://winter-in-korea.blogspot.com/2018/11/reset.html

As a silent bystander/reader of your school dilemmas iím super relieved that youíve found the light at the end of the tunnel and are even extending your stay at your school. I feel like the second year at the same school makes a huge difference and honestly itís even better!

Itís kinda funny to hear stories about elementary students (i teach middle school) being intimidating because seeing the incoming 1st graders, they try so hard to impress you and are easily affected when you scold them :P

Bingsu has found the light?  She went off commandeering the Spam chat yesterday to go on again about what she repeatedly refers to as "sneak attacks" and that she doesn't turn her back on students and hides from 4th graders when she sees them.  Doesn't sound like she's seen the light.  Seems more like a woe is me, give me attention and pity when you piece together her history here and her postings as Winter on Spam yesterday.  She's clearly not moved beyond the "bullying" she receives from her elementary school kids.  I think she should move on to a job in the kitten holding business.  That Spam plea for help made for some great reading, though.
But uh...3rd graders...geez...you cannot win.

Offline alexisalex

• Veteran
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2018, 10:52:29 AM »
Glad to read that you're doing better these days  :azn:

Interesting to read that you're trying to save/adopt every cat you see on the street.  Isn't that stressful and very expensive?

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »

Bingsu has found the light?  She went off commandeering the Spam chat yesterday to go on again about what she repeatedly refers to as "sneak attacks" and that she doesn't turn her back on students and hides from 4th graders when she sees them.  Doesn't sound like she's seen the light.  Seems more like a woe is me, give me attention and pity when you piece together her history here and her postings as Winter on Spam yesterday.  She's clearly not moved beyond the "bullying" she receives from her elementary school kids.  I think she should move on to a job in the kitten holding business.  That Spam plea for help made for some great reading, though.

I don't know what to tell you, man. I'll stay off spam chat if you want. There's a love/hate with my school and I can repress a lot of what happened until something else happens and it pulls it back up for me. I've said that in chat before as well. I shove my thoughts into my blog more than anywhere else if people want to read them so I don't spam chats or threads with stuff. I'm also not secretive about the fact I use two names on different forums, it's not hard to put them together especially when I've flat out said who I was. It wasn't really a plea for help and I do admit it was good reading, at least I can entertain you that way if the blog doesn't suit your fancy.

I'd love to hold cats, I've got two if you'd like to help.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:11:49 PM by Bingsu »

Online Datasapien

• Super Waygook
  • The sun smells too loud.
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2018, 10:36:06 AM »
What is spam chat?
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Online OnNut81

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2018, 10:39:00 AM »
Spam is what comes up, I guess, when another site is mentioned.  Not sure why, but it replaces the name of the site with the word spam. 

Online OnNut81

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2018, 10:43:35 AM »

I don't know what to tell you, man. I'll stay off spam chat if you want. There's a love/hate with my school and I can repress a lot of what happened until something else happens and it pulls it back up for me. I've said that in chat before as well. I shove my thoughts into my blog more than anywhere else if people want to read them so I don't spam chats or threads with stuff. I'm also not secretive about the fact I use two names on different forums, it's not hard to put them together especially when I've flat out said who I was. It wasn't really a plea for help and I do admit it was good reading, at least I can entertain you that way if the blog doesn't suit your fancy.

I'd love to hold cats, I've got two if you'd like to help.

No, No, I wasn't suggesting you stay off that chat site at all.  I was just saying it didn't seem like you were turning a corner at your school based on the chat.  It seemed that things had gotten worse, in fact.  Sorry, but the thought of these grade 4s launching sneak attacks was pretty funny.  I was picturing the old Pink Panther movies when Inspector Clouseau would get attacked by Kato, his housekeeper, whenever he came home. 

Online Datasapien

• Super Waygook
  • The sun smells too loud.
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2018, 10:44:00 AM »
Spam is what comes up, I guess, when another site is mentioned.  Not sure why, but it replaces the name of the site with the word spam.

D'oh, should have figured as much. Thanks  :smiley:
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.