October 22, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Author Topic: Repugnicans and Racism  (Read 1565 times)

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
Re: Repugnicans and Racism
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 11:35:17 AM »

You have a perverse idea of what help is.  Both parties take advantage of the poor in equally bad ways.  I don't know why you think Democrats are different other than blind loyalty and naivete.

Not true at all. The republican party is worse in every single possible way. This myth that somehow both parties are the same is nonsense.
[/quote]

If you ask me to choose between cutthroat capitalism where some people win and some lose vs. a life of subsistence handouts, give me the cutthroat capitalism.

Screw your $15/hr. minimum wage. I want a chance to earn $35/hr. or more because factories are in America and corporations can hire thanks to low tax burdens and expanding operations.

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 11:40:43 AM »
Pretty recently.  As southerners became less racist, they gradually moved to the Republican party.  The routing of the south was complete by 2014, with the transition starting in 1994.  Both midterms were signifigant Republican gains.  Prior to this, the Dems had the lock on the south.  They are the party of victimization and keeping everyone poor and dependant.
No. As the Democratic party became the party of civil rights, Southerners became repugnicans.

Democrats work to help the poor. Repugs look to exploit the poor or throw them in jail.
They donít actually work to help the poor.   They promise them mostly things that they canít do in exchange for votes.   All democrats want is power for themselves.
Telling someone that the system is against them and that no matter how hard they try they will not succeed is the opposite of help .
And repub tax plans are very generous to the low end earners
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 11:43:15 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2018, 11:15:19 PM »
Pretty recently.  As southerners became less racist, they gradually moved to the Republican party.  The routing of the south was complete by 2014, with the transition starting in 1994.  Both midterms were signifigant Republican gains.  Prior to this, the Dems had the lock on the south.  They are the party of victimization and keeping everyone poor and dependant.
No. As the Democratic party became the party of civil rights, Southerners became repugnicans.

Democrats work to help the poor. Repugs look to exploit the poor or throw them in jail.
They donít actually work to help the poor.   They promise them mostly things that they canít do in exchange for votes.   All democrats want is power for themselves.
Telling someone that the system is against them and that no matter how hard they try they will not succeed is the opposite of help .
You're projecting as well as misrepresenting the facts.

Repugs, lead by bozo bone spurs, are working hard to cut as many safety net programs as possible and/or privatize them (i.e., give banks and the like a license to fleece). All the while research shows the large economic benefits of such programs.

Facts, jimbo, facts.

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2018, 05:00:50 PM »

You're projecting as well as misrepresenting the facts.

Repugs, lead by bozo bone spurs, are working hard to cut as many safety net programs as possible and/or privatize them (i.e., give banks and the like a license to fleece). All the while research shows the large economic benefits of such programs.

Facts, jimbo, facts.
Ah yes okay Iíll be like you.
Reasearch by leading researchers, peer reviewed , mind you say what you just wrote is crap, and I believe the research article used crap in the title .
Bonzai!