March 25, 2019, 06:09:32 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: California is a failing state.  (Read 12267 times)

donovan

Re: California is a failing state.
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2018, 11:31:02 AM »
I don't mean to get pedantic, but it's pretty annoying to see this thread at the top of the page again and again.

A failed state is a thing with a fairly well agreed-upon definition that couldn't be further from California.

failed state
noun
noun: failed state; plural noun: failed states

a state whose political or economic system has become so weak that the government is no longer in control.
    "if we turn our back on the developing world we will see more failed states"

'California's Economy Is Now Bigger Than All of the U.K.'
http://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-biggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/

The UK: now there might be a state in the process of failing.

If California 'fails' any time soon it won't be because of a housing shortage; It'll be because the federal government caved in on top of it.

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2018, 12:51:24 PM »
I just think Chester Jim has a grudge against California. Something happened to him there................and it's our right to find out what.

I think he looks back over the Pacific and sees California in all it's gleaming beauty and he is reminded of the failures of his own, the beatings (at the hands of Nate Diaz?), the time he got lost in the woods near Yosemite National park, the summer he spent picking Kiwifruit on the outskirts of Fresno only to be shafted when it came to pay day. That's right, the farm manager withheld his pay for all those long hot days at the orchard, when Chester Jim complained, the manager, one Mr. Albert Del Banos, called in his two sons to come and beat up Chester.

All these harrowing memories have produced a life long animus towards the Golden State.

Is California failing? It's a ludicrous question. The really query should be: Why does California succeed so hard? And how can other states, such as Idaho, come to learn from it? Will Chester Jim make THAT thread? Sadly not.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2018, 06:16:33 PM »
^^
Sure no homes in other states. Places such as Texas, Arkansas, Kansas. Homeless from those states cant find a house so they flood into California. California does what it can. Why are you so down on the place? It doesn't sound like you left California. It sounds like California threw you the hell out. And I can't blame them. Such a downer.

Okay but why no jobs or homes?

I just told you man. There are not unlimited homes. Do you want California to build homes for every person in America? There are tons of jobs also. Great jobs. Stop bad mouthing California.

Fun fact: California provided 47,000 new homes for homeless last year. However another 220,000 homeless moved into the satte from places like Utah, and so the problem continues.
Are you using the appeal to the hostile nut job argument / fallacy .  Antifa stuff.
Your stats sound like a load of crap.
Bonzai!

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2018, 10:10:35 PM »
I don't mean to get pedantic, but it's pretty annoying to see this thread at the top of the page again and again.

A failed state is a thing with a fairly well agreed-upon definition that couldn't be further from California.

failed state
noun
noun: failed state; plural noun: failed states

a state whose political or economic system has become so weak that the government is no longer in control.
    "if we turn our back on the developing world we will see more failed states"

'California's Economy Is Now Bigger Than All of the U.K.'
http://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-biggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/

The UK: now there might be a state in the process of failing.

If California 'fails' any time soon it won't be because of a housing shortage; It'll be because the federal government caved in on top of it.

The UK is a failing state with the likes of Theresa May and Sadiq Khan.

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2018, 07:34:16 AM »
So the UK is failing too?? Oh man. The question now is, which country isn't failing?

France - Too many immigrants. You fail!
Japan - Radioactive wasteland! You fail!
Slovenia - No one cares about you guys. Also too similar to Slovakia. You know for goshdarn sure that you fail.
Sudan - Couldn't even keep the southern part of YOUR own country. Plus Bin Laden lived there in the 90s. Hard fail.
Peru - Machu Picchu has lost it's luster. el Suspenso!
Korea - Your country gives new meaning to the word grey. And you suck at driving. Fail
Vermont - Everthing in perfect working order. Congratulations. Pass
Sweden - No go zones. The whole country is full of no go zones. It's a nightmare to get around. Sorry guys. Fail.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2018, 09:13:41 AM »
So the UK is failing too?? Oh man. The question now is, which country isn't failing?

Slovenia - No one cares about you guys. Also too similar to Slovakia. You know for goshdarn sure that you fail.
Sudan - Couldn't even keep the southern part of YOUR own country. Plus Bin Laden lived there in the 90s. Hard fail.
Korea - Your country gives new meaning to the word grey. And you suck at driving. Fail
Sweden - No go zones. The whole country is full of no go zones. It's a nightmare to get around. Sorry guys. Fail.
Are u for real? Sudan?
The us just arrested a man for covering Muslim grooming gangs.   So yes in a way the us is in trouble . Goodbye freedom of speech and the press
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:16:57 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2018, 10:37:35 AM »

Are u for real? Sudan?
The us just arrested a man for covering Muslim grooming gangs.   So yes in a way the us is in trouble . Goodbye freedom of speech and the press
You mean the UK and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who was arrested for contempt of court for trying to prejudice a court proceeding?

Of course, like all alt-righters he pleaded for mercy rather than standing up like a man.

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2018, 02:19:24 PM »

Are u for real? Sudan?
You mean the UK and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who was arrested for contempt of court for trying to prejudice a court proceeding?

Of course, like all alt-righters he pleaded for mercy rather than standing up like a man.
I mean the  media that was not allowed to report that there are Muslim grooming gangs in the country . 
You are more of a man ranting on here?  This guy has real courage,I doubt you are more of a man than him. If he goes to jail for the max 13 months heíll most likely be killed by the uks Muslim prison population. All for reporting a story on Muslim grooming gangs . 
Iíll ask you.  Do you think that he or any other newspaper should be banned from telling that story?
Then newspapers had to erases the stories about his arrest .
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 08:45:27 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2018, 10:21:04 PM »

Are u for real? Sudan?

I mean the  media that was not allowed to report that there are Muslim grooming gangs in the country . 
You are more of a man ranting on here?  This guy has real courage,I doubt you are more of a man than him. If he goes to jail for the max 13 months heíll most likely be killed by the uks Muslim prison population. All for reporting a story on Muslim grooming gangs . 
Iíll ask you.  Do you think that he or any other newspaper should be banned from telling that story?
If we're talking about the same dude, I was able to read about his arrest so no one "erases" the story. He was arrested for interfering with court proceedings, not for reporting.

The FACTS still elude you.

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2018, 11:38:08 PM »

Are u for real? Sudan?

If we're talking about the same dude, I was able to read about his arrest so no one "erases" the story. He was arrested for interfering with court proceedings, not for reporting.

The initial attempt to cover it up is the fact that alludes you.  It's a little hard to keep covering when protestors are flying in from around the world
Bonzai!

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2018, 03:05:14 AM »
Every country is failing, apparently.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2018, 04:55:02 AM »

Are u for real? Sudan?

The initial attempt to cover it up is the fact that alludes you.  It's a little hard to keep covering when protestors are flying in from around the world
What cover-up? It's all over the internet.

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2018, 09:45:58 AM »

Are u for real? Sudan?

Ok let me break this down for you.
Tommy Robinson reports
He's arrested
Newspapers report
Judge issued a gag order
Newspapers redact
People show up to protest
Whoop they cant hide it any longer .

The gag order has been made public, still no big news about this gag order in the mainstream. 
https://medium.com/@GatestoneInst/uk-youre-not-allowed-to-talk-about-it-about-what-don-t-ask-18233ff20ab5
The liberals used to represent democrats now it's whatever go gators is .  Some kind of lying postmodernist social justice warrior. 
Let me guess the fact that they tried to secretly arrest someone makes no difference to you ?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:48:52 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2018, 10:09:58 AM »
Uh oh  :shocked: :shocked:

I saw that Chester Jim. You quoted the wrong person, didn't you. Then you edited like nothing ever happened.
Oh dear.

Well I will say one negative thing about California. The state really failed in your education. They failed big time. I mean, quoting the wrong person? In 2018? Back to school for you matey.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Getter Done
« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2018, 10:50:36 AM »

I saw that Chester Jim. You quoted the wrong person, didn't you. Then you edited like nothing ever happened.
Oh dear.

Well I will say one negative thing about California. The state really failed in your education. They failed big time. I mean, quoting the wrong person? In 2018? Back to school for you matey.
Oh my Iím so embarrassed
I did quote the wrong person. Smartphones arenít easy. 
Itís actually the first mistake Iíve ever made in my life. So take it easy.
How is this proving that your ideas arenít stupid?
Bonzai!

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2018, 12:06:26 PM »

Oh dear.

Oh my Iím so embarrassed

Oh, there seems to be a massive misunderstanding on your part. These arent my ideas. These are the ideas of 50 of earths greatest thinkers. Now, if you think you know than them....well your hubris will only allow you to destroy yourself. Like so many before who have stepped to me and the 50 greatest thinkers that earth has to offer.

California - 1 Chester Jim - 0 Earth's 50 Greatest Thinkers - 10000!
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2018, 12:16:34 PM »

Are u for real? Sudan?

Ok let me break this down for you.
Tommy Robinson reports
He's arrested
Newspapers report
Judge issued a gag order
Newspapers redact
People show up to protest
Whoop they cant hide it any longer .

The gag order has been made public, still no big news about this gag order in the mainstream. 
https://medium.com/@GatestoneInst/uk-youre-not-allowed-to-talk-about-it-about-what-don-t-ask-18233ff20ab5
The liberals used to represent democrats now it's whatever go gators is .  Some kind of lying postmodernist social justice warrior. 
Let me guess the fact that they tried to secretly arrest someone makes no difference to you ?
Let me educate you:
Itís illegal in Britain to report the details of some trials before they conclude ó a long-standing law designed to prevent the news from biasing juries and causing prosecutions to collapse, according to Leeds Live.

Robinson was convicted of breaking that law last year, the BBC wrote, when he tried to film defendants outside a trial in Canterbury. His three-month sentence was suspended at the time, but the judge warned him that another offense would send him to prison.

Nevertheless, Robinson kept filming. He was arrested and released after trying ďto video MuslimsĒ at a trial in early May, the Independent wrote. He showed up with his cameraman again Friday ó this time outside a restricted child-sex-abuse trial at Leeds Crown Court, for what he inaccurately announced was the verdict.

He chased down several dark-skinned men on their way to the courthouse, apparently convinced that they were rapists: ďHow are you feeling about your verdict? Got your prison bags there?Ē

Unable to enter the building, Robinson stood outside for an hour and dispensed ďfactsĒ on the grooming of children for sex.

ďNinety percent of the grooming gang convictions are Muslim males,Ē he told his Facebook Live viewers ó 250,000 by the time the stream ended.

Several police officers had been standing in the background of the frame. After the video ended, the Independent wrote, the officers arrested him and put him in a police van. ďIíve done nothing,Ē Robinson protested and asked a small crowd of his fans to call a lawyer.

In a short hearing the same afternoon, Leeds Live wrote, a judge watched the video, and Robinson pleaded guilty to contempt of court ó forcing him to serve his previous suspended sentence plus another 10 months, or 13 months total.

ďNo one could possibly conclude that it would be anything other than highly prejudicial to the defendants in the trial,Ē the judge said.

Reporters watched the hearing, but the judge ordered them not to publish anything about Robinsonís arrest until after the sex-assault trial concluded ó to avoid prejudicing the same jury with reports of Robinson's interference.

My oh my, how the right loves lying law-breakers and yet yells and screams for law and order. Hypocrisy is their bread and butter, their meat and potatoes.

Offline tylerthegloob

• Expert Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »

Let me educate you:

[...]

My oh my, how the right loves lying law-breakers and yet yells and screams for law and order. Hypocrisy is their bread and butter, their meat and potatoes.

I really appreciate the effort, but I think you're wasting your time.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2018, 02:39:38 PM »
UK is gone to $h!t.  Churchill who faught facism must be rolling in his grave to see it come to his own country.  Free Tommy Robinson!!!

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »

Oh dear.

Oh my Iím so embarrassed

First mistake you've ever made? Why do I find that very unlikely?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 01:24:38 AM by eujunseo »