January 24, 2019, 02:00:29 AM

Author Topic: California is a failing state.  (Read 11338 times)

Offline tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
Re: California is a failing state.
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2018, 02:09:55 PM »
I went California last month. It was a good ass state. Anyone who says it's failing probaly hasn't even been there.
Eg. I know for a FACT that Chister Jim has never stepped foot in the state. Why does he hate it? Who knows.
Guess where Chester Jim was born and raised.
Iíve never seen so many dumb condescending people in my life as there are in Cali .  They actually feel superior because they are from there . 
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Stockton rocks. Diaz brothers represent. Also PAvement are from there too. How couldn't you love Stockton?
Nope cali.
Hey yeah dude case closed rock on .  Diaz bros are really well adjusted upstanding individuals .

That's how you get yourself Stockton slapped.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2018, 10:13:20 PM »
800,000 people are about to flee New York and California because of taxes, say economists

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/26/800000-people-are-about-to-flee-new-york-california-because-of-taxes

The state lost 3.5 million people to other states from 2010 to 2015
That's probably some kind of disengenuous stat-mining, because the simple fact of the matter is that California's population grew by about 2 million people during that time period.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/CA

Thatís pretty much established fact
It doesnít mean that more people didnít come   , but 3.5 million left.

In a slightly larger time period 6 million left and 5 million came so thereís a net loss here of 1 million.

Non partisan gov info
http://lao.ca.gov/LAOEconTax/Article/Detail/265
From your link:
These population losses are low in historical terms.

And:
Although California has had net out-migration among most demographic groups, it has gained among those with higher incomes ($110,000 per year or more) and higher levels of education (graduate degrees).

It seems California may be getting the better of the exchange.
Itís funny how democrats associate higher income with good or better as you say.   But then again you did revel in the death of a republican. 
Also the doesnít include a million immigrants let in to the us each year many of whom go to California.
Repugs voted for a guy because he claimed to be a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes, Dem like to see people succeed and pay their taxes, contributing to stronger communities.

The death of a repugnican child molester--FACTS, jimbo.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2018, 10:37:19 PM »
I went California last month. It was a good ass state. Anyone who says it's failing probaly hasn't even been there.
Eg. I know for a FACT that Chister Jim has never stepped foot in the state. Why does he hate it? Who knows.
Iíve never seen so many dumb condescending people in my life as there are in Cali .  They actually feel superior because they are from there . 
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Stockton rocks. Diaz brothers represent. Also PAvement are from there too. How couldn't you love Stockton?
Nope cali.
Hey yeah dude case closed rock on .  Diaz bros are really well adjusted upstanding individuals .

A Stockton slap would result in a bullet for Nate , Stand your ground ,  I don't have time to train Grappling and boxing all the time
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:39:11 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »
800,000 people are about to flee New York and California because of taxes, say economists

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/26/800000-people-are-about-to-flee-new-york-california-because-of-taxes

That's probably some kind of disengenuous stat-mining, because the simple fact of the matter is that California's population grew by about 2 million people during that time period.

In a slightly larger time period 6 million left and 5 million came so thereís a net loss here of 1 million.

Non partisan gov info
From your link:

And:
Although California has had net out-migration among most demographic groups, it has gained among those with higher incomes ($110,000 per year or more) and higher levels of education (graduate degrees).

Itís funny how democrats associate higher income with good or better as you say.   But then again you did revel in the death of a republican. 
Also the doesnít include a million immigrants let in to the us each year many of whom go to California.
Repugs voted for a guy because he claimed to be a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes, Dem like to see people succeed and pay their taxes, contributing to stronger communities.

If he were a talented director or Anthony Weiner sending 15 yr olds pic of his junk you'd vote for him.  Stop acting like you have principles
Bonzai!

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2018, 12:01:49 AM »

Non partisan gov info
From your link:

And:

If he were a talented director or Anthony Weiner sending 15 yr olds pic of his junk you'd vote for him.  Stop acting like you have principles
You're projecting again, jimbo. Just because you're OK with sex offenders, like your boy bone spurs, doesn't make everyone else OK with them.

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2018, 07:55:10 AM »
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Nope cali.

A Stockton slap would result in a bullet for Nate , Stand your ground ,  I don't have time to train Grappling and boxing all the time

You would shoot UFC star and noted Stocktonian, Nate Diaz? Seems like an over reaction.

But when you think about it California is pretty great. This thread is basically wrong.
Some good points about California (a.k.a The Golden State)
-The weather is great
-You can see so many Hollywood stars out and about. We saw Kurt Russell while we were visiting. So down to earth
-Wilson Phillips filmed their video for the song "Hold on" there. It's a really great song.
-"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan comes from there.
-People are kind and understanding
-It's shape. It's both long and wide. Compared to some ridiculous state like Ohio, California just looks better
-It's futuristic. Apple has their HQ there. And that building has no walls! I mean, how does the roof stay up!!? But seriously, in California there are things like holograms, uber eats and most residents have a Tesla car.
-Of the previous 45 US Presidents, 39 of them were born and bred in California. It's the seat of power. Tremendous power.
-It's a true cultural melting pot. While I was there I met several people from places such as Laos, Korea, Austria, Japan, the Hawaiian Islands etc. and they all shared their love of living in the Empire state.
-ChesterJim doesn't live there anymore. Thank God. We don't need some negative nelly running around threatening to shoot our beloved sports heroes like UFC star, Nate "Nathan" Diaz.
-It's safe.
-Finally, it's a place of dreams. So many young teens with hopes of fame and fortune flock to places like Fresno, Bakersfield, Hollywood, Chico, Death Valley (sounds scary, but it's actually quite pleasant), Anaheim, San Jose, Santa Babara, McKinleyville, Yreka, San Diego, every year to chase their dreams.

So get over it. California rocks. It IS a good ass state, probably the best or tied equal with Hawaii. Everyone wants to live there and I'm sick of people like ChesterJim who couldn't cut it there and fled like a snowflake, bad mouthing my adopted home state. That's right, I have plans to live there some day.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2018, 08:56:59 AM »
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Nope cali.

You would shoot UFC star and noted Stocktonian, Nate Diaz? Seems like an over reaction.

But when you think about it California is pretty great. This thread is basically wrong.
-The weather is great
-You can see so many Hollywood stars out and about. We saw Kurt Russell while we were visiting. So down to earth
-Wilson Phillips filmed their video for the song "Hold on" there. It's a really great song.
-It's shape. It's both long and wide. Compared to some ridiculous state like Ohio, California just looks better
-It's futuristic. Apple has their HQ there. And that building has no walls! I mean, how does the roof stay up!!? But seriously, in California there are things like holograms, uber eats and most residents have a Tesla car.
-Of the previous 45 US Presidents, 39 of them were born and bred in California. It's the seat of power. Tremendous power.
-It's a true cultural melting pot. While I was there I met several people from places such as Laos, Korea, Austria, Japan, the Hawaiian Islands etc. and they all shared their love of living in the Empire state.
-ChesterJim doesn't live there anymore. Thank God. We don't need some negative nelly running around threatening to shoot our beloved sports heroes like UFC star, Nate "Nathan" Diaz.
-It's safe.
-Finally, it's a place of dreams. So many young teens with hopes of fame and fortune flock to places like Fresno, Bakersfield, Hollywood, Chico, Death Valley (sounds scary, but it's actually quite pleasant), Anaheim, San Jose, Santa Babara, McKinleyville, Yreka, San Diego, every year to chase their dreams.

So get over it. California rocks. It IS a good ass state, probably the best or tied equal with Hawaii. Everyone wants to live there and I'm sick of people like ChesterJim who couldn't cut it there and fled like a snowflake, bad mouthing my adopted home state. That's right, I have plans to live there some day.
If Nate Diaz Stockton slapped me Iíd shoot him.
Iíll give you the presidents thing. 
If you think that having millions of people who think theyíll make it in show business is good, then you are mistaken.  You can see how strange they are.   Also itís not a melting pot.  They form enclaves and I like Ethiopian food, but Iíll skip eithiopa town and just have some full fledged American read the recipe and open a restaurant see Taco Bell  and chipotle ,  Forget the ghettos along with their identity politics. 
Bonzai!

Offline tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2018, 09:02:45 AM »

If Nate Diaz Stockton slapped you, you'd be unconscious.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2018, 10:18:01 AM »

Youíve seen too many cartoons , so u r weak
Bonzai!

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2018, 10:42:11 AM »

Did you live in the same area as the Diaz brothers? And did they bully you and beat you up? Is that why you are in Korea? On the run from the Diaz brothers. :shocked:
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2018, 10:58:07 AM »

Did you live in the same area as the Diaz brothers? And did they bully you and beat you up? Is that why you are in Korea? On the run from the Diaz brothers. :shocked:
Yes exactly I walked by him and mistook him for a meth addict, so he Stockton slapped me instead of getting a speech therapist and reading a few spot run books.
Bonzai!

Offline tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2018, 12:15:32 PM »

No, but I've seen a lot of cocky people get knocked out in the ring (myself almost included). And I imagine Nate has some experience knocking people out.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2018, 10:28:38 PM »

No, but I've seen a lot of cocky people get knocked out in the ring (myself almost included). And I imagine Nate has some experience knocking people out.
You were cocky or almost knocked out?  Is this going to devolve into the kind of nightmare I'd imagine getting stoned and having a conversation with Nate Diaz would be.  Thank god for feet I can just go my own way.  Or if I have a million dollars like democrats  I can move to San Francisco and avoid the riff raff aka the repercussions of my ideology.
Gsp baby
Bonzai!

Offline tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2018, 07:11:31 AM »

You were cocky or almost knocked out?  Is this going to devolve into the kind of nightmare I'd imagine getting stoned and having a conversation with Nate Diaz would be.  Thank god for feet I can just go my own way.  Or if I have a million dollars like democrats  I can move to San Francisco and avoid the riff raff aka the repercussions of my ideology.
Gsp baby

Almost knocked out. And yeah GSP cool guy.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2018, 01:07:42 PM »
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Nope cali.

-The weather is great
-It's safe.

The weather is great.  The scenery is beautiful.  But, unless you are rich, you can't afford to live there.  It's a great place to live for elites who can afford the high cost of living.  As for Apple and Tesla, most people don't get to work there.  But, if you don't want to be homeless or spend your whole income just to exist, then go elsewhere.  The huge scores of homeless people there is an indictment in and of itself. 

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2018, 02:00:15 PM »
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Nope cali.

-The weather is great
-It's safe.

The weather is great.  The scenery is beautiful.  But, unless you are rich, you can't afford to live there.  It's a great place to live for elites who can afford the high cost of living.  As for Apple and Tesla, most people don't get to work there.  But, if you don't want to be homeless or spend your whole income just to exist, then go elsewhere.  The huge scores of homeless people there is an indictment in and of itself.

The reason there are so many homeless is becuase:

A) Californians are most generous people. Everyone knows that. So homeless flock to the West coast as they know they will be taken care of. Who else is going to look after them? Floridians? Kentuckians? Never going to happen.

B) The golden whether. Where would you rather be sleeping rough? Under the warm Californian sun? Or under the grey slate skies of Indiana? California, please.

*Bonus reason* - Homeless people have dreams too. They want to be closer to the center of world entertainment.

A recent survery showed that 45% of workers over the age of 24 with a college degree, not married and with between 0 - 4 children, are now working for Apple. Incredible. Thank God For Sam Jobs. He didn't know that by revolutionizing communication, he also revolutionized the job market. RIP
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2018, 09:32:42 AM »
Did u visit Stockton?
I'm guessing Vermont.
Nope cali.

-The weather is great
-It's safe.

The reason there are so many homeless is becuas
e:

A) Californians are most generous people. Everyone knows that. So homeless flock to the West coast as they know they will be taken care of. Who else is going to look after them? Floridians? Kentuckians? Never going to happen.

B) The golden whether. Where would you rather be sleeping rough? Under the warm Californian sun? Or under the grey slate skies of Indiana? California, please.

*Bonus reason* - Homeless people have dreams too. They want to be closer to the center of world entertainment.

A recent survery showed that 45% of workers over the age of 24 with a college degree, not married and with between 0 - 4 children, are now working for Apple. Incredible. Thank God For Sam Jobs. He didn't know that by revolutionizing communication, he also revolutionized the job market. RIP

Isnít it because they donít have jobs or homes?

So why no jobs or homes ?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:35:55 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2018, 09:59:21 AM »
^^
Sure no homes in other states. Places such as Texas, Arkansas, Kansas. Homeless from those states cant find a house so they flood into California. California does what it can. Why are you so down on the place? It doesn't sound like you left California. It sounds like California threw you the hell out. And I can't blame them. Such a downer.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »
^^
Sure no homes in other states. Places such as Texas, Arkansas, Kansas. Homeless from those states cant find a house so they flood into California. California does what it can. Why are you so down on the place? It doesn't sound like you left California. It sounds like California threw you the hell out. And I can't blame them. Such a downer.

Okay but why no jobs or homes?
Bonzai!

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2018, 10:41:21 AM »
^^

Okay but why no jobs or homes?

I just told you man. There are not unlimited homes. Do you want California to build homes for every person in America? There are tons of jobs also. Great jobs. Stop bad mouthing California.

Fun fact: California provided 47,000 new homes for homeless last year. However another 220,000 homeless moved into the satte from places like Utah, and so the problem continues.
Kpip! - Martin 2018