May 24, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

Author Topic: Starbucks to Close 8,000 U.S. Stores for Racial-Bias Training After Arrests  (Read 1866 times)

Offline eggieguffer

• The Legend

"I never thought of Holly as racist until I saw that."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIHoZ1QjuPc&t=55

Interesting how she didn't have a clue until she saw the story on the news. Then she suddenly has this big epiphany that her coworker is an out-and-out racist. Well she got her 15 minutes of fame.

It's amazing right?

You give people pass after pass after pass...but they just seem to be intent on showing you their true colours!

Early on, children are instilled with a sense of historical grievance a sense of terrible victimization. This is poisonous to the child. Justifiable or not, grievance is a poison to individuals and societies alike. It blocks progress, constantly.

From CDW's link

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/09/locked-disgraceful-state-indian-country/

That's you, that is waygo0k
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:49:46 AM by eggieguffer »

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend

From CDW's link

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/09/locked-disgraceful-state-indian-country/

That's you, that is waygo0k

Yeah. Totally right...instilled with all that mumbo jumbo.

Nothing to do with lived experiences and the documentation of others living those same experiences...while asshats insist it must all be a figment of millions of individual imaginations.

That is sooooooo waygo0k!

Offline eggieguffer

• The Legend
Nothing to do with lived experiences and the documentation of others living those same experiences...while asshats insist it must all be a figment of millions of individual imaginations.

Never said it was imaginary, we've all had lived experiences from living in Korea (Yeah, yeah I'm sure yours have been much worse) It's how you deal with them that counts.

Online gogators!

• The Legend

Never said it was imaginary, we've all had lived experiences from living in Korea (Yeah, yeah I'm sure yours have been much worse) It's how you deal with them that counts.
That's an analogy even sr/dm wouldn't touch.

Offline eggieguffer

• The Legend

Are you questioning the validity of someone else's lived experience?  What happened to listen and believe?

Online gogators!

• The Legend

Are you questioning the validity of someone else's lived experience?  What happened to listen and believe?
That went out the window with trump and his thousands of lives.

But hey feel free to cry along with the white woman who called the police because some black folks were having a picnic in a public park.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102198777444323&set=a.10100288868512133.2290424.15204075&type=3&theater