March 25, 2019, 04:05:39 PM

Author Topic: Have a good game idea? I'll make it for you!  (Read 2867 times)

Online hustler100

• Explorer
Re: Have a good game idea? I'll make it for you!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 02:22:45 PM »
It seems like every year I have students that are really into Vocaloid. If you could make something using the characters from that I think it would be a hit.

Offline Irv83

• Newgookin
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2018, 10:13:37 AM »
I know I'll probably get flamed for this but how about a Fortnite themed bomb game?

Online Severest

• Newgookin
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2018, 11:18:46 AM »
I had an idea for a magic 8 ball bomb game.  Never got around to making it though.

Offline halejon

• Newgookin
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2018, 11:24:45 PM »
Are you still around and looking to make a game? I'd be willing to trade in some way...full of ideas.

Online sbk

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2018, 09:00:56 AM »
I want to make a Singing Bee game where the song starts and then stops but the students have to keep singing the words in order to win. I think the popularity of the Bohemian Rhapsody movie would be good to tap into. Queen songs. I am going to try to make it myself but i would really have to study up on how to do it. My computer is also all in Korean so it makes it harder. 

Offline rcho89

• Explorer
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2019, 03:54:57 PM »
Avengers ppt game? In honor of avengers infinity wars coming out. I knows someone posted a version of an avengers game a long time ago but the link seems to be gone or broken over time. Can't seem to find it. If someone happens to know a way to download that one please let me know. Thanks!!

I have one, check this forum

I forgot to reply to this forum from last year. It's really late but I wanted to say your PPT was great. My kids loved it. Thank you so much!