September 23, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

Author Topic: Meet some victims of the Trump tax plan  (Read 1674 times)

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
Re: Meet some victims of the Trump tax plan
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 09:22:55 AM »
Which one of these guys is gogators
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYAClOv3px4

Bernie fans love republican tax plan
Bonzai!

Offline Jon Dough

• Explorer
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 07:41:21 AM »
Which one of these guys is gogators
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYAClOv3px4

Bernie fans love republican tax plan
LOL!  Love it!  They all secretly love Melania's Christmas photo as well, but they claim it's "tacky."  How jealous they are.

Offline chrisinkorea2011

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 08:13:09 AM »
Absolutely love reading these threads.
Like clockwork gators post his hateful tirades against Trump seeking to defend everything that he believes.
If you have a difference of opinions, let alone facts, he starts insulting you.

It's alright sweety, no one is here to hurt you!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2017, 09:08:04 AM »
Like clockwork gators post his hateful tirades against Trump seeking to defend everything that he believes.

Little miss chrissy, I hope you're not jealous of my other stalkers. Now stop those sniffles and get in line.

Did Santa bring you the eye shadow and nail polish you asked for?  ;D

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 09:12:51 AM »

To be fair, some of the conservatives he debates don't exactly come across as the most erudite of people.

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2017, 11:57:53 AM »

To be fair, some of the conservatives he debates don't exactly come across as the most erudite of people.
To be fair some of those who occasionally support him come accross as snobs.    The most erudite of people.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:32:36 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline chrisinkorea2011

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2017, 02:44:53 PM »

Little miss chrissy, I hope you're not jealous of my other stalkers. Now stop those sniffles and get in line.

Piss poor responses as usual and as expected. I put you in your place last time just like id put you in your place in real life. But keep it at it sweetheart, its enjoyable watching you get upset to the point where you resort to insults because others are blinded by their own ignorance.  :P

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »

Piss poor responses as usual and as expected. I put you in your place last time just like id put you in your place in real life. But keep it at it sweetheart, its enjoyable watching you get upset to the point where you resort to insults because others are blinded by their own ignorance.  :P
Little miss chris, who's really upset here? Take a good look in the mirror.

You might want to buy a new one, though, since you're seriously deluded about putting anyone in their place.

Merry Christmas, chrissy!

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2017, 10:27:18 PM »
Another anti Trump thread started by gogators?  Well, isn't that a surprise?

Offline Tanman108

• Newgookin
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2017, 07:09:33 AM »
The heck's wrong with you dude? Why so obsessed with all the anti-trump posts? I pay American taxes and this tax bill isn't going to be the end of the world like you think it is. Wow the middle class can save more money :O What a crime....

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2017, 10:53:36 AM »
The heck's wrong with you dude? Why so obsessed with all the anti-trump posts? I pay American taxes and this tax bill isn't going to be the end of the world like you think it is. Wow the middle class can save more money :O What a crime....
If only that were true. And who's going to be holding the bag when the increases in the deficit come home to roost?

The middle class, that's who.

"The end of the world"--never said that so your argument must be weak if you need to put words into my mouth. But with repugs already talking about cutting SS and Medicare, the world many Americans live in may be changed in ways that substantially diminish their quality of life.

What the heck is wrong with you that you don't care about that?

I pay American taxes too.

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2017, 11:59:47 AM »
If only that were true. And who's going to be holding the bag when the increases in the deficit come home to roost?

"The end of the world"--never said that so your argument must be weak if you need to put words into my mouth. But with repugs already talking about cutting SS and Medicare, the world many Americans live in may be changed in ways that substantially diminish their quality of life.

I bet you were just infuriated when the Obama adminstration racked up deficits years after year doubling the debt .
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2017, 05:13:52 PM »

I bet you were just infuriated when the Obama adminstration racked up deficits years after year doubling the debt .
The annual deficit under Obama decreased every year. He didn't double the debt.

Remember, this was all done with an economy wrecked by Bush's tax cuts, his decision to wage war(s) without raising taxes and a little thing called the housing crisis that Bush did little to avert.

But if you were concerned about it then, why aren't you concerned about it now? What's changed?