June 18, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

Author Topic: Trump Christmas ornament  (Read 564 times)

Online gogators!

• The Legend
Trump Christmas ornament
« on: November 27, 2017, 07:13:21 AM »

Every autumn my family chooses a new ornament to go onto our holiday tree. This year it was between this ornament and another one that is less flashy, less gaudy, and just overall nicer. During our family meeting we overwhelmingly chose the other ornament but somehow we still ended up with this one. We're not sure what happened.

Woke up one morning to find all the gifts that had been under the tree arranged as a wall between us and the tree. This happened right after this ornament mysteriously appeared. Also, all of my Barbie ornaments seem to be frightened.

Low energy ornament.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Super Waygook
Re: Trump Christmas ornament
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 09:04:13 AM »

Every autumn my family chooses a new ornament to go onto our holiday tree. This year it was between this ornament and another one that is less flashy, less gaudy, and just overall nicer. During our family meeting we overwhelmingly chose the other ornament but somehow we still ended up with this one. We're not sure what happened.

Woke up one morning to find all the gifts that had been under the tree arranged as a wall between us and the tree. This happened right after this ornament mysteriously appeared. Also, all of my Barbie ornaments seem to be frightened.

Low energy ornament.

Do I have to purchase a waygook.org subscription to download the context? Has Arsalan sold this site to EA sports? Is the earth even round?
waygook.org user #nugunugu... OMG avec's picked up a steelchair! God almighty it's a steelchair to the skull. Good god. BANG. ANOTHER shot to the Cranium!

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 09:10:33 AM »
"Made in China".

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:57:23 AM »
Meh, fake news.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 11:36:26 AM »
I thought you were talking about Ivanka's giant clam (not something that Jared has seen in a while)  :huh:

The US obsession with festive decoration is at its height in the long stretch between Halloween and Christmas, and there are plenty of websites dedicated to the idea that if you haven’t spray-painted a dozen pears gold today, you’re just not trying. But if you’re worried about where you’re going to find a giant clam this time of year, fear not: according to Ivanka’s website, “they’re everywhere right now in home decor”.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/nov/20/a-festive-garbage-clam-the-problem-with-ivanka-trumps-thanksgiving-centrepiece

As Colbert points out, giant salt-water clams are everywhere, except in the sea as they're endangered....

>:(

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 01:47:03 PM »
Jared's lawyers have advised him to clam up.

Offline hangook77

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 10:18:41 PM »
Another anti Trump butt hurt post by gogators.  What else is new?

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 09:06:09 AM »
"Made in China".

"Designed in Russia".