October 24, 2018, 12:58:59 AM

Author Topic: Louis CK  (Read 3401 times)

Offline 미국인병

• Veteran
  • Prince of the PC방
Re: Louis CK
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2017, 08:31:03 AM »

Here's one example of how it should work:

F**k right off. You don't get to tell adults how their sex lives "should work". People like you have been millennia telling people who they are allowed to be attracted to, who they are allowed to sleep with, and under what prescribed circumstances. Your nouveau puritanism will go the way of the old religious puritanism. To the landfill of history with you!

I gave one example (implying there are other ways) of how consent should work. Once consent is established, I could care less about how such consenting adults engage in their sex life so long as it's kept between all consenting parties.

But please, continue. Really -- you're a hoot!  :laugh:

Offline net.panda

• Waygookin
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »
Consent, especially when it comes to sex, seems to land on a strange grey area at times. Generally a good rule of thumb is to straight up ask, but yeah I will admit there are the few people who do like "spontaneous things" which can make things even harder. If anything, you can now make things (semi) legal by using consent apps on your phone and get people to sign before doing some dirty dancing. Technology, what a time to be alive.

To go back on topic, as much as I like his stand-up comedy, I wasn't too terribly shocked that he did this. This is more so because his humor can be quite dark and on the sexual side. For some comedians their jokes can come from personal life experience and ect. That being said, he did apparently say it was a rumor in the past and seems like he only recently admitted it was true. Though this is based on a Philip DeFranco's video, who could have used that quote out of context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSexsVbz554

8:20 - 11:40

Offline Heidi91

• Explorer
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2017, 11:37:25 PM »
I don't know about anyone else but I'd personally love for Louis CK to smash my pudding.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2017, 12:50:15 PM »
I don't know about anyone else but I'd personally love for Louis CK to smash my pudding.

LMAO
Going away golfing excitedly venturing to somewhere unknown carefree knowing my youthful demeanour is craving ketchup.