August 18, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Deleted.  (Read 635 times)

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
Deleted.
« on: March 10, 2017, 02:44:00 PM »
[note: deleted]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:12:44 PM by #basedcowboyshirt »

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
I like my Amazon Visa cuz they don't charge you a on top of the standard exchange rate. Most cards I've seen charge 2.5% extra when you pay in a foreign currency so it helps when I need to use a foreign card in Korea, or when travelling. You get 20$ back on every 2000$ you spend so it's not great, but at least it's just 20$ off your bill rather than 20$ off your next Amazon purchase.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
I like my Amazon Visa cuz they don't charge you a on top of the standard exchange rate. Most cards I've seen charge 2.5% extra when you pay in a foreign currency so it helps when I need to use a foreign card in Korea, or when travelling. You get 20$ back on every 2000$ you spend so it's not great, but at least it's just 20$ off your bill rather than 20$ off your next Amazon purchase.

Oh, that's rad. My Canadian credit card is garbage - no benefits, nothing.

Lol damn that blows o.o I didn't know you could get cards without rewards anymore XD

I have a PC Mastercard that's garbage to me here because you have to spend points in store, and same with my walmart card. I have some points kickin around on my PC card so I connected it to my mum's point account and she got me a bunch of cough syrup that she brought when she visited but I prefer not paying extra on the exchange rate :P

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Same here. Number of points depends on the type of purchase so you can get more than $20 back on $2000.

Offline Davey

• Moderator - LVL 3
  • Hero of Waygookistan
Had a Hyundai, Samsung, and Lotte card.

Overall, Hyundai was the best, but Samsung and Lotte also had its nice own perks (e.g., for Samsung, get Everland discount; could use at Costco, etc.)

Credit cards in Korea are so worth it if you go out to eat; get massive discounts at pizza chains, for instance.

And, yes, Canadian credit cards are garbage in comparison.
------------------------------------------
Search this site using Google by typing, "site:waygook.org [search term]," especially during peak hours. Alternatively, use the site's search function.

EPIK: VISA, RENEWING, PENSION, ETC:

http://waygook.org/index.php/topic,2614.0.html