December 15, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Recruiters!

You can post your Jobs freely on this board, but please place them inside the same post to make it fair for everyone.

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Daegu City, Shincheondong, urgent posting starting 2nd March 2017  (Read 523 times)

Offline richarquis

• Veteran
Position available for NATIVE English Teacher ASAP.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not work / have not worked for this company. The employer is a friend of my current boss, and I am posting this as a favour. I cannot answer any questions about the people, or the students, so ask if you like, but I can't/won't answer. Also, if there are questions about anything that is not specifically mentioned below, I also can't/won't respond. (Severance? Flights? Yadda Yadda? Shit, sorry, I got nothin. See email below.)

Please direct any applications and/or queries to the following email address:

bemom@hanmail.net

That is my current boss' email, and she will forward your messages to the employer.
Right, so, here is what I do know:

Salary: 2.3M per month.
Housing: Studio room provided, or 300K per month stipend.
Benefits: Pension and National Health Insurance
Hours: 10am-6pm.
Location: Sincheondong, one stop east of the river on the red line.
Visa Status: E2 or F visa, I'm told the employer doesn't mind which you have or which you need. Please specify in your email if this is an issue for you.
Age group: Kindergarten in the morning, Elementary in the afternoon.
Start: As soon as possible. (Their semester begins 2nd March, so they really do want someone FAST.)