December 11, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 196278 times)

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2240 on: September 26, 2018, 11:01:36 AM »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.

Sounds like something Alex Jones would do.
Itís actually what democrats are doing to kavanaugh. 
I hate the snooty remark when someone listens to Alex Jones.  I donít usually, but if I did so what.  Gavin Mcciness was hosting the show and I watch a snippet on YouTube.  But when heís right heís right.  You just canít say that the logic is not true because the person you donít like said it.  I mean how messed up is that?
In March 2017, during a trip to Israel with The Rebel Media, McInnes made controversial comments defending Holocaust deniers, accused the Jews of being responsible for the Holodomor and the Treaty of Versailles, and said he was "becoming anti-Semitic". He later said his comments were taken out of context.[67] McInnes also produced a video for Rebel called "Ten Things I Hate about Jews", later retitled "Ten Things I Hate About Israel"

"When he's right he's right." LOL.

Heís a comedian you leftist repressive totalitarian ****.    You guys used to defend free speech, now you stand for nothing.
So you're relying on comedians for your info. Makes sense, considering how the UN laughed at trumpy.

And you stand for whatever your masters tell you to.

Every time I read Chester Jim's posts it makes me think of "Jester Jim". Cause he makes me laugh when I read his inane posts - must be part of his act.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2241 on: September 26, 2018, 06:11:19 PM »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.

I hate the snooty remark when someone listens to Alex Jones.  I donít usually, but if I did so what.  Gavin Mcciness was hosting the show and I watch a snippet on YouTube.  But when heís right heís right.  You just canít say that the logic is not true because the person you donít like said it.  I mean how messed up is that?
In March 2017, during a trip to Israel with The Rebel Media, McInnes made controversial comments defending Holocaust deniers, accused the Jews of being responsible for the Holodomor and the Treaty of Versailles, and said he was "becoming anti-Semitic". He later said his comments were taken out of context.[67] McInnes also produced a video for Rebel called "Ten Things I Hate about Jews", later retitled "Ten Things I Hate About Israel"

Heís a comedian you leftist repressive totalitarian ****.    You guys used to defend free speech, now you stand for nothing.
So you're relying on comedians for your info. Makes sense, considering how the UN laughed at trumpy.

You should listen to the whole speech a lot of people are saying how powerful it was.   Heís made quite a few beautiful speeches, maybe thanks to good writers, but you wouldnít know it by listening to democratic operatives and the media.
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2242 on: September 26, 2018, 09:09:35 PM »

You should listen to the whole speech a lot of people are saying how powerful it was.   Heís made quite a few beautiful speeches, maybe thanks to good writers, but you wouldnít know it by listening to democratic operatives and the media.
Lots of people bought swampland in Florida.

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2243 on: September 26, 2018, 11:51:26 PM »
Hereís a snippet of his inauguration speech,   It lacked hitlerian gesture and shrill cries like Obamaís bu the words were much nicer.

But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.

This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.

We are one nation Ė and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.

The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2244 on: September 27, 2018, 02:46:42 AM »
Hereís a snippet of his inauguration speech,   It lacked hitlerian gesture and shrill cries like Obamaís bu the words were much nicer.

But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.

This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.

We are one nation Ė and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.

The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.
How many times has he already broken that oath? Get out your calculator.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2245 on: September 27, 2018, 10:04:35 AM »
I think three's not the charm Brett was hoping for.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2246 on: September 27, 2018, 10:12:26 AM »
If kavanaugh doesnít go through the next candidate will be be more conservative.  Youíll look idiotic if you put up another fight, using alynsky tactics.   You guys are just shooting yourselves in the foot.

Just vote him through .   Democrats are liars .  I hope his accusers go to prison if they are found not to be ccredible.  Send a message to you freaks,

Thatís just a snippet of trumps speech.   The whole thing is great.  And yes they laughed itís funny.  Heís bragging about his success.   You think a room full of politicians donít 7nderstand what heís doing.   Not that heís a politician.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:19:19 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2247 on: September 27, 2018, 10:27:53 AM »
This new accuser went to 10 high school parties when she was in college.   She has tax troubles and owes 100s of thousands .   
Their next nomination might be Amy Barrett.  Sheís very conservative.   If democrats plan to win by using women, which I think is foolish and immoral, then it wonít bode well for dems in November.   
But Iíd bet people donít buy this identity gender crap. Or they have had enough .
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2248 on: September 27, 2018, 02:02:05 PM »
This isnít about respect for women, which democrats donít have, but itís  about false charges especially when there is money and fame involved.
People murder for a couple thousand dollars,  if you canít imagine  what a partisan ideologue would do if he or she were offered fame Andy money, then you arenít lacking fundamentally.   
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2249 on: September 27, 2018, 10:06:24 PM »
No, what this is about is a completely broken shitpit of a system in the US. 

Firstly, you have Trump who promised his base to elect more Conservative judges into the Supreme Court.  Second, at the Senate committee hearing you have the Republicans releasing thousands of documents about Kavanaugh the day before the hearings started.  Too many to fully digest for a proper hearing.  Third, the Democrats complained about the release of these documents with Grassley stubbornly 'plowing through' with his speech, while Democrats say they need more time.  Grassley has history doing exactly this when asking for more time for Kagan's selection.  Fourth, as Ford came forward with the accusations of sexual assault from Kavanaugh, the majority of the all-male committee rubbished her claims.  Fifth, as more details come out about Ford, her details of the attack and passing a polygraph test showing she isn't lying, Trump starts to get involved with tweets saying she's mixed up/lying.  Sixth, the all-male committee ask for her to come and testify about her experiences.  Seventh, her lawyer says she will come if the conditions are right.  I mean who would put their client up in front of an all male committee with the attacker also set to testify?  Eight, people delve into Kavanaugh's past and find a history of drunken behavior from his high school days.  Nine, Trump, realising that he is running out of time because after the elections he may not have a majority in either house, pushes on rubbishing Ford, saying she's just after money and fame.  Ten, Grassley and his now famous 'plow through' line is ridiculed as proof that the committee have no interest in considering Ford's testimony.  Eleven, Republicans say there is no reason for the FBI to reopen their background investigation into Kavanaugh because 'boys will be boys'.  I mean it's only a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court where he'll oversee many cases related to women.  Twelve, Kavanaugh goes onto Fox with his wife and does a really stupid interview where he portrays himself as a 'choir boy' of a high school student.  Many others come forward and say that is really not true.  Which basically makes Kavanaugh a massive liar.  Thirteen, a couple of others have come forward to talk about Kavanaugh's high school behaviour but the Republicans really need to get this guy confirmed before they get tonked in the November elections.

I mean that is just off the top of my head.....  If you don't see a problem with any of that, then there is something seriously wrong with you or how you think a civilised society goes about things.

So firstly,  no sh&$t, thatís what a congress run by republicans will do, elect conservatives to the Supreme Court.  Good we need more constitutionalist.
your second point about the release of documents is also disengenuos because they have released more documents on him than any other sc candidate before.  the ones they havenít releases are because the are classified from the bush administration. 
Ford passed a polygraph test that asked her two questions,  polygraphs are t admissible and she isnít even sure about whether it was him.

All male committee ? If itís not race itís gender. 
As far as Kavanaugh being a choir boy.  Hey, if heís dorky enough to keep a calendar of events and goes to catholic events, heís a choir boy to me.   

Stop dropping the moral hammer Anthony Weiner.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:08:17 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2250 on: September 28, 2018, 03:17:24 AM »
No, what this is about is a completely broken shitpit of a system in the US. 

Firstly, you have Trump who promised his base to elect more Conservative judges into the Supreme Court.  Second, at the Senate committee hearing you have the Republicans releasing thousands of documents about Kavanaugh the day before the hearings started.  Too many to fully digest for a proper hearing.  Third, the Democrats complained about the release of these documents with Grassley stubbornly 'plowing through' with his speech, while Democrats say they need more time.  Grassley has history doing exactly this when asking for more time for Kagan's selection.  Fourth, as Ford came forward with the accusations of sexual assault from Kavanaugh, the majority of the all-male committee rubbished her claims.  Fifth, as more details come out about Ford, her details of the attack and passing a polygraph test showing she isn't lying, Trump starts to get involved with tweets saying she's mixed up/lying.  Sixth, the all-male committee ask for her to come and testify about her experiences.  Seventh, her lawyer says she will come if the conditions are right.  I mean who would put their client up in front of an all male committee with the attacker also set to testify?  Eight, people delve into Kavanaugh's past and find a history of drunken behavior from his high school days.  Nine, Trump, realising that he is running out of time because after the elections he may not have a majority in either house, pushes on rubbishing Ford, saying she's just after money and fame.  Ten, Grassley and his now famous 'plow through' line is ridiculed as proof that the committee have no interest in considering Ford's testimony.  Eleven, Republicans say there is no reason for the FBI to reopen their background investigation into Kavanaugh because 'boys will be boys'.  I mean it's only a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court where he'll oversee many cases related to women.  Twelve, Kavanaugh goes onto Fox with his wife and does a really stupid interview where he portrays himself as a 'choir boy' of a high school student.  Many others come forward and say that is really not true.  Which basically makes Kavanaugh a massive liar.  Thirteen, a couple of others have come forward to talk about Kavanaugh's high school behaviour but the Republicans really need to get this guy confirmed before they get tonked in the November elections.

I mean that is just off the top of my head.....  If you don't see a problem with any of that, then there is something seriously wrong with you or how you think a civilised society goes about things.

So firstly,  no sh&$t, thatís what a congress run by republicans will do, elect conservatives to the Supreme Court.  Good we need more constitutionalist.
your second point about the release of documents is also disengenuos because they have released more documents on him than any other sc candidate before.  the ones they havenít releases are because the are classified from the bush administration. 
Ford passed a polygraph test that asked her two questions,  polygraphs are t admissible and she isnít even sure about whether it was him.

As far as Kavanaugh being a choir boy.  Hey, if heís dorky enough to keep a calendar of events and goes to catholic events, heís a choir boy to me.   

Ol' Brett done got himself in a heap of trouble. I bet he's checking on the statute of limitations to make sure he's in the clear.

Did someone drop a hammer on your head, jimbo? You don't seem to have a lick of sense.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2251 on: September 28, 2018, 09:01:40 AM »
I propose a rule- Those that voted 2017 should be barred from this thread.

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2252 on: September 28, 2018, 09:12:38 AM »
After such a painfully honest and undeniably difficult testimony by Ford, carried with more composure than most of us could have managed, the Republican Senators' grovelling to the entitled, petulant frat boy was one of the most shameful things I've ever seen. And, having seen any of her testimony, if you still think that Dr. Ford is a Democratic operative engaged in a cynical political stunt, or are willing to characterize her as one, you're a scumbag.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2253 on: September 28, 2018, 09:13:17 AM »

If you don't see a problem with any of that, then there is something seriously wrong with you or how you think a civilised society goes about things.

Thanks for confirmation of that then. 

Ford, calm, collected and answering the questions that were thrown her way.

Kavanaugh, loud, angry, interrupting, entitled and very partisan for a non-partisan position. 

So what does Trump think about this after careful deliberation?

"Judge Kavanaugh showed America exactly why I nominated him. His testimony was powerful, honest, and riveting," he tweeted. "Democratsí search and destroy strategy is disgraceful and this process has been a total sham and effort to delay, obstruct, and resist. The Senate must vote!"

:rolleyes:

Jesus, help us America

Calm and cool?   That lady is a train wreck.    ď. I need some caffeine.  ď

She acts like a child. 

Also the questioner caught her lying a few times.   And she just looked around not knowing why the air left the room.

Kavanaugh acts like someone who is being attacked and destroyed by the left, so that is how he should act.
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2254 on: September 28, 2018, 09:15:10 AM »
I am not even sure what the criteria for impeachment is.

Who knows, they tried to impeach Bill for getting his knob waxed or whatever.
He Put a cigar up her butt.  But anyways, it was an abuse of power he was the most powerful person in the world and she was 22 working for him,   
Itís awesome that dems can defend him, yet find something wrong with kavanaugh
Bonzai!

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2255 on: September 28, 2018, 09:27:44 AM »

If you don't see a problem with any of that, then there is something seriously wrong with you or how you think a civilised society goes about things.

Thanks for confirmation of that then. 

Ford, calm, collected and answering the questions that were thrown her way.

Kavanaugh, loud, angry, interrupting, entitled and very partisan for a non-partisan position. 

So what does Trump think about this after careful deliberation?

"Judge Kavanaugh showed America exactly why I nominated him. His testimony was powerful, honest, and riveting," he tweeted. "Democratsí search and destroy strategy is disgraceful and this process has been a total sham and effort to delay, obstruct, and resist. The Senate must vote!"

:rolleyes:

Jesus, help us America

Calm and cool?   That lady is a train wreck.    ď. I need some caffeine.  ď

She acts like a child. 

Also the questioner caught her lying a few times.   And she just looked around not knowing why the air left the room.

Kavanaugh acts like someone who is being attacked and destroyed by the left, so that is how he should act.

Okay, so you didn't watch it and just read the Breitbart "highlights". Or you did watch it and you're an utter turd of a human being. Which is it?

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2256 on: September 28, 2018, 09:41:18 AM »
Wants to propose a rule, doesn't know what year the election was.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2257 on: September 28, 2018, 09:48:17 AM »
I watched the entire ford hearing.  Did you? 

Everyone was so condescending, telling her how great she was...  Well sheís only great if sheís telling the truth.  She was revealed to have been coached.     She said that she heard didnt hear the conversation downstairs, when she wrote that she heard them.   She didnít know whoíd drove  her, she didnít even know where it was.   She said sheís afraid of flights, but she travels to Indonesia etc for vacation.
This is not a strong good example of a woman.   
The left is doing the same thing they do with blacks to women.  They say that the ones who are failing are actually doing a really good job.   I can pick some strong beautiful women to be good examples, this is not it.
Bonzai!

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2258 on: September 28, 2018, 09:50:39 AM »
It's the poll question. Duh.

If you voted 2017, you got it wrong.

Offline tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #2259 on: September 28, 2018, 09:56:45 AM »
It's the poll question. Duh.

If you voted 2017, you got it wrong.

Rekt. DESTRUCTION. lmao420mountaindewDoritos.

Sorry, you guys all do that to 'Tino when you catch him making an unimportant mistake so I thought I'd return the favor for him.