September 21, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 162314 times)

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2420 on: September 15, 2018, 09:51:41 PM »
Expect Manafort will be able to assist with corroborating evidence in the quid pro quo for Russian election assistance at that Trump Tower meeting given that he was working unpaid for Trump during the campaign but was instead on the payroll for the Ukraine.
Speculate that Trump Jr would be the next big name indictment.

All this assumes you're capable of ignoring the obfuscation and can connect the dots though. ;D
Far too much to ask of a cult follower and avid Fox news viewer of course.
If itís jaywalking, then youíll act like itís murder.  Not rape because you were ok with bill Clinton raping.
Iíll speculaate itís a huge nothing, and that you all wasted the countryís time for a long time.
Get with the program or lose globalist leftist S*& tards.     Jobs, middle class, a wall,  no illegal immigration, less government waste, no useless wars and fair trade.   Itís all highly desirable, so I canít fathom how anyone can be against it. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:09:42 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2421 on: September 16, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »
Expect Manafort will be able to assist with corroborating evidence in the quid pro quo for Russian election assistance at that Trump Tower meeting given that he was working unpaid for Trump during the campaign but was instead on the payroll for the Ukraine.

All this assumes you're capable of ignoring the obfuscation and can connect the dots though. ;D
If itís jaywalking, then youíll act like itís murder.  Not rape because you were ok with bill Clinton raping.
Iíll speculaate itís a huge nothing, and that you all wasted the countryís time for a long time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's half wits like you Jimbo. Well done you're easy! :-*

Who has been charged with crimes   

George Papadopoulos
Former campaign adviser
Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians (pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017)   
Sentenced to 14 days in prison
Sept. 7, 2018

Sam Patten   
Lobbyist linked to Paul Manafort
Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power   
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 31, 2018

Paul Manafort   
Former campaign chairman
Tax and bank fraud, false statements, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, obstruction of justice   
Convicted of financial fraud
Aug. 21, 2018

Michael D. Cohen   
Mr. Trumpís former lawyer
Tax evasion, bank fraud, campaign finance violations   
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 21, 2018

Alex van der Zwaan   
Lawyer who worked with Mr. Manafort and Mr. Gates
Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty Feb. 20, 2018)   
Sentenced to 30 days in prison
April 3, 2018

Rick Gates   
Former campaign adviser
Financial fraud and lying to the F.B.I.   
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 23, 2018

Richard Pinedo
California man who sold bank accounts online
Identity fraud   
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 12, 2018

Michael T. Flynn   
Former national security adviser
Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador   
Pleaded guilty
Dec. 1, 2017

Thirteen Russian nationals   
and three related companies
Conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to commit bank fraud, identity theft

Konstantin V. Kilimnik   
Russian Army-trained linguist and associate of Mr. Manafort
Obstruction of justice   

Twelve Russian intelligence officers   
Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, identity theft, conspiracy to launder money

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/21/us/mueller-trump-charges.html

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2422 on: September 16, 2018, 09:28:35 AM »

Get with the program or lose globalist leftist S*& tards.     Jobs, middle class, a wall,  no illegal immigration, less government waste, no useless wars and fair trade.   Itís all highly desirable, so I canít fathom how anyone can be against it.
And yet the repugs are doing all they can to eviscerate the middle class and to make every job a low paying one. Carping connies like yourself are the ones standing in the way of legislation that would solve illegal immigration.
No useless wars---who invaded Iraq? Why are we still in Afghanistan, burning through millions of dollars each and every day?
Government waste? You mean like ICE?

Where's the infrastructure?

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2423 on: September 16, 2018, 09:30:14 AM »
FEMA launches a rumor control page--first 5000 topics are trump lies.

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2424 on: September 16, 2018, 09:58:06 AM »

And yet the repugs are doing all they can to eviscerate the middle class and to make every job a low paying one. Carping connies like yourself are the ones standing in the way of legislation that would solve illegal immigration.
No useless wars---who invaded Iraq? Why are we still in Afghanistan, burning through millions of dollars each and every day?

If you are going to go back to Iraq, which was a just war, problem was solved until Obama created isis, then i could go back to opposition to civil rights,  Jim Crow,  slavery.   There was no southern strategy.  That has been debunked.  Just a bunch of racist democrats seeking to get votes by giving away free stuff.
ICE is great.  The problem is that thereís no cooperation at the local level.  Then immigrants pour into the rest of the country.
If someone is deported from the US for being there illegally, then who cares.  If I extend my stay in Korea for two years or even 6 , working illegally, and they catch and deport me, then who is going to cry about me ?  Even Iíll just say well it was nice while it lasted, time to go home.

Bonzai!

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2425 on: September 16, 2018, 01:22:54 PM »

If you are going to go back to Iraq, which was a just war, problem was solved until Obama created isis, then i could go back to opposition to civil rights,  Jim Crow,  slavery.   There was no southern strategy.  That has been debunked.  Just a bunch of racist democrats seeking to get votes by giving away free stuff.
ICE is great.  The problem is that thereís no cooperation at the local level.  Then immigrants pour into the rest of the country.
If someone is deported from the US for being there illegally, then who cares.  If I extend my stay in Korea for two years or even 6 , working illegally, and they catch and deport me, then who is going to cry about me ?  Even Iíll just say well it was nice while it lasted, time to go home.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner for "Conspiracy Theorist of the Month".

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2426 on: September 16, 2018, 02:59:42 PM »
So Obama not working with al Maliki closely like bush was, and telling him to do what he wanted, which happened to be suppressing sunnis, didn't lead to isis.  Not to mention the quagmire in syria exacerbated the isis problem.
It's not a conspiracy dingbat.  He was weak on foreign policy.  He screwed the pooch.
Bonzai!

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2427 on: September 16, 2018, 03:47:12 PM »

Don't forget Benghazi Jimbo!

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2428 on: September 16, 2018, 05:52:03 PM »

Don't forget Benghazi Jimbo!
Benghazi wasn't a spontaneous response to a video.  It turned out to be a planned attack.
Holy S);t do you actually think that's fake or a conspiracy? it actually happened unlike this Russian collusion business. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:43:25 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2430 on: September 16, 2018, 07:44:23 PM »

George Papadopoulos
Former campaign adviser
Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians (pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017)   
Sept. 7, 2018

Sam Patten   
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 31, 2018

Paul Manafort   
Former campaign chairman
Tax and bank fraud, false statements, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, obstruction of justice   
Aug. 21, 2018

Michael D. Cohen   
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 21, 2018

Alex van der Zwaan   
Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty Feb. 20, 2018)   
April 3, 2018

Rick Gates   
Former campaign adviser
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 23, 2018

Richard Pinedo
Identity fraud   
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 12, 2018

Michael T. Flynn   
Pleaded guilty
Dec. 1, 2017

Konstantin V. Kilimnik   
Obstruction of justice   

Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, identity theft, conspiracy to launder money

You do realize that if you actually break down the specifics of those cases and what crimes they've been convicted of, you realize two things 1) None of them are linked to Trump and Collusion with Russia and 2) A lot of them are process crimes. That's not to say what they did was excusable, but it doesn't affect Trump's guilt.

The one crime that is linked to Trump is Cohen's confession to something that quite possibly might not be a crime and is certainly suspect on a host of grounds- attorney-client privilege, whether there was any intent to commit a crime by Trump since he was acting on advice of counsel, and so on.

You have to really look at the specifics and understand what is being charged. There's a reason even some Democrats and Trump-loathing reporters are saying impeachment and collusion are light-years away. Well, those that aren't chasing ratings and attention at least.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2431 on: September 16, 2018, 11:45:36 PM »

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2432 on: September 17, 2018, 09:01:08 AM »

ISIS was created in the prisons set up under Bush. The southern strategy is as real as the teeth, all two, three? of them, in your head.

ICE is out of control.

You sure are silly.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2433 on: September 17, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
So Obama not working with al Maliki closely like bush was, and telling him to do what he wanted, which happened to be suppressing sunnis, didn't lead to isis.  Not to mention the quagmire in syria exacerbated the isis problem.
It's not a conspiracy dingbat.  He was weak on foreign policy.  He screwed the pooch.
The pooch was long dead--killed by bush and cheney's mistakes. Obama was left with cleaning up their mess(es).

Things are just peachy in Syria under your boy trump, aren't they?

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2434 on: September 17, 2018, 09:06:27 AM »

George Papadopoulos
Former campaign adviser
Sept. 7, 2018

Sam Patten   
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 31, 2018

Paul Manafort   
Former campaign chairman
Aug. 21, 2018

Michael D. Cohen   
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 21, 2018

Alex van der Zwaan   
April 3, 2018

Rick Gates   
Former campaign adviser
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 23, 2018

Richard Pinedo
Identity fraud   
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 12, 2018

Michael T. Flynn   
Pleaded guilty
Dec. 1, 2017

Konstantin V. Kilimnik   
Obstruction of justice   

You do realize that if you actually break down the specifics of those cases and what crimes they've been convicted of, you realize two things 1) None of them are linked to Trump and Collusion with Russia and 2) A lot of them are process crimes. That's not to say what they did was excusable, but it doesn't affect Trump's guilt.

The one crime that is linked to Trump is Cohen's confession to something that quite possibly might not be a crime and is certainly suspect on a host of grounds- attorney-client privilege, whether there was any intent to commit a crime by Trump since he was acting on advice of counsel, and so on.

You have to really look at the specifics and understand what is being charged. There's a reason even some Democrats and Trump-loathing reporters are saying impeachment and collusion are light-years away. Well, those that aren't chasing ratings and attention at least.
Everyone except the trump lovers and even they have gone from it wasn't collusion to collusion isn't a crime to well collusion happens all the time in their defense of trumpy knows there was collusion.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2435 on: September 18, 2018, 09:58:15 AM »
The trump tax hikes are coming:

The new tariffs will raise the cost of thousands of everyday items, including electronics, appliances, bicycles, tires, toys, clothing and footwear. Based on last yearís level of imports, the new China tariffs amount to a tax hike of $32.5 billion per year. If the latest set of tariffs rises to 25% and stays in place for 2019, the total additional tax would be $62.5 billion next year. The Trump tax cuts, by contrast, lowered tax payments by about $130 billion per year. So by this simple math, the China tariffs would offset about one-fourth of the Trump tax cuts this year, and nearly one-half next year.

If that's helping the middle class and the working man, then I'm a monkey's uncle.

Online Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2436 on: September 18, 2018, 01:29:33 PM »

The new tariffs will raise the cost of thousands of everyday items, including electronics, appliances, bicycles, tires, toys, clothing and footwear. Based on last yearís level of imports, the new China tariffs amount to a tax hike of $32.5 billion per year. If the latest set of tariffs rises to 25% and stays in place for 2019, the total additional tax would be $62.5 billion next year. The Trump tax cuts, by contrast, lowered tax payments by about $130 billion per year. So by this simple math, the China tariffs would offset about one-fourth of the Trump tax cuts this year, and nearly one-half next year.

If that's helping the middle class and the working man, then I'm a monkey's uncle.
You are a monkeyís uncle.   
This is a tax on products coming from China.  Who cares if the consumer has to pay more.  Itís  more important that jobs are created and for every billion dollars that we donít import we gain 1000s of jobs. 
We need to consume less and smarter anyways.
If you are a liberal then you shouldnít care about tariffs and defending the Chinese who harvest the organs of political dissidents, youíd be missing your corneas by now.
Bonzai!

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #2437 on: September 18, 2018, 01:52:30 PM »
Christ, he's a fooking smart one...

or this one...

Nice for Anderson Cooper to absolutely ruin his Instagram nonsense.

His whole family are daft as a bag of spanners....

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2438 on: September 18, 2018, 07:39:12 PM »

You are a monkeyís uncle.   
This is a tax on products coming from China.  Who cares if the consumer has to pay more.  Itís  more important that jobs are created and for every billion dollars that we donít import we gain 1000s of jobs. 
We need to consume less and smarter anyways.
If you are a liberal then you shouldnít care about tariffs and defending the Chinese who harvest the organs of political dissidents, youíd be missing your corneas by now.
Most everyone cares.

As for consuming less, give us some examples of exactly how you're doing that.

You don't use your eyes, so what does it matter to you?

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #2439 on: September 19, 2018, 06:41:43 AM »
Donald Trump again rushed to the defense of embattled supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Tuesday, saying he feels ďterriblyĒ for the judge as he faces a public hearing over an allegation of sexual assault from a California professor.

ďI feel so badly for him. This is not a man who deserves this,Ē Trump said of Kavanaugh at a news conference at the White House with the Polish president, Andrzej Duda.

Kavanaughís nomination hangs in the balance as the Senate scrambles to set the terms of a public hearing scheduled in the wake of an allegation by Christine Blasey Ford that he sexually assaulted her when they were teenagers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/18/fate-of-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-unclear-as-senate-scrambles-to-set-terms

Again, Trump hasn't set the bar low again, but he's very close to doing just that. 

On Tuesday, Trump spoke up for him again, saying he feels ďterriblyĒ for Kavanaugh, his wife ďand for his beautiful young daughtersĒ.

This just sounds creepy considering Trump's history.