March 22, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 224968 times)

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #920 on: August 22, 2017, 10:47:41 AM »
You're making things complicated. Now I'll have to consult with a shaman and see which route would require more blood, then decide whether more or less blood is desirable.
I don't want to step on any toes -- I'm sure those shamen know what they're doing -- but I ascribe to the old truism "more is better". More specifically: "If in doubt, let more blood out!"
 :azn:

donovan

« Reply #921 on: August 23, 2017, 06:05:40 AM »
Yup, shaman just gave me the green light on the blood. He used the ancient truism (that makes it truer), "It's more better."

The prez staring at the eclipse without eye protection really sealed the deal. "Not too bright!"

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »
So basically Trump hammering the fake news thing has sunk in and is now a mantra for his misled followers and nothing is going to change that.

I don't think the MSM is "fake news", I do think it is very biased and selective about what it reports to the degree that they overlook MAJOR stories.

For example, the protests. The first major story was the Berkeley riot in which Trump supporters were assaulted without provocation and attacked. The MSM glossed over this. if it had been reversed, they would have howled.

The MSM is howling that Trump talked about "both sides", yet just a few months ago, a leftist nut shot at Congressmen and nearly killed one. Is it somehow less worse than the Charlottesville driver? Aren't they both just about equally despicable people (and yet neither is a representative of their movement IMO)

The MSM has ignored stories like the Awan Brothers indictment. If that had happened and instead of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, it had been Reince Priebus or Corey Lewandowski, the MSM would be all over it alleging a coverup.

The MSM throws up reports of any potential police abuses, yet ignores cops shot in the line of duty or attacks perpetrated by POC that have racial animus behind them.

There are regular stories that come out, often linked to more reputable sources, that the MSM ignores or buries and the conservative outlets pull it out.

So no, I don't think the news is fake, but if you aren't relying on both sides for news, you aren't getting a clear, full picture of reality.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2017, 01:43:49 PM »
So basically Trump hammering the fake news thing has sunk in and is now a mantra for his misled followers and nothing is going to change that.

I don't think the MSM is "fake news", I do think it is very biased and selective about what it reports to the degree that they overlook MAJOR stories.

For example, the protests. The first major story was the Berkeley riot in which Trump supporters were assaulted without provocation and attacked. The MSM glossed over this. if it had been reversed, they would have howled.

The MSM is howling that Trump talked about "both sides", yet just a few months ago, a leftist nut shot at Congressmen and nearly killed one. Is it somehow less worse than the Charlottesville driver? Aren't they both just about equally despicable people (and yet neither is a representative of their movement IMO)

The MSM has ignored stories like the Awan Brothers indictment. If that had happened and instead of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, it had been Reince Priebus or Corey Lewandowski, the MSM would be all over it alleging a coverup.

The MSM throws up reports of any potential police abuses, yet ignores cops shot in the line of duty or attacks perpetrated by POC that have racial animus behind them.

There are regular stories that come out, often linked to more reputable sources, that the MSM ignores or buries and the conservative outlets pull it out.

So no, I don't think the news is fake, but if you aren't relying on both sides for news, you aren't getting a clear, full picture of reality.
MSM has been all over Wasserman-Schultz in Florida, along with Dems.

As for cops shot in the line of duty, 2,590,000 results on google, first from CNN.

Perpetuate the lies to support the liar-in-chief.

Do you ever wonder just what God requires ?
You think He's just an errand boy to satisfy your wandering desires.
When you gonna wake up, when you gonna wake up
When you gonna wake up and strengthen the things that remain ?

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #924 on: August 24, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »

As for cops shot in the line of duty, 2,590,000 results on google, first from CNN.

Oh please. DWS is not dominating CNN.com headlines or CNN coverage, even though her story with the Awan's is a MAJOR problem.

Google searches are not coverage. FOXNews/Breaitbart will report anytime (FOXNews will use push notifications) about cops getting shot. CNN/ABC? It has to be a MAJOR incident.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #925 on: August 24, 2017, 08:23:10 PM »

Oh please. DWS is not dominating CNN.com headlines or CNN coverage, even though her story with the Awan's is a MAJOR problem.

Google searches are not coverage. FOXNews/Breaitbart will report anytime (FOXNews will use push notifications) about cops getting shot. CNN/ABC? It has to be a MAJOR incident.
So what you're saying is that fox and breitbart have an agenda that they "push," an agenda that fits your defense of trump and his defense of white supremacists--it's all the media's fault.

And you've gone full trump with the all caps to claim something is a major problem when the biggest problem in the US is trump's inability to lead the country, his continued lying (more than 1000 falsehoods so far, which may be why you feel such an affinity with him) and a long string of broken promises.

As for Wasserman Schultz:
“He’s not my staffer. He no longer works for me. And when he was arrested, I terminated him,” she said. “I kept him on the payroll during the time that he was not arrested and not charged with anything. And that was because, as I said, that I was concerned about the violation of his due process rights and also that there were racial and ethnic profiling concerns as well.”

An elected official who believes in the rights protected by the Constitution, unlike trump, who wants to invade citizens' privacy to compile an enemies list, is a breath of fresh air, someone you should be applauding.

But she's a woman and a Jew and Aman is a Muslim, so they're a "MAJOR" problem.

We get it--you're a racist.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #926 on: August 25, 2017, 10:14:58 AM »
“He’s not my staffer. He no longer works for me. And when he was arrested, I terminated him,” she said. “I kept him on the payroll during the time that he was not arrested and not charged with anything. And that was because, as I said, that I was concerned about the violation of his due process rights and also that there were racial and ethnic profiling concerns as well.”
If you buy her explanation, I've got a bridge to sell you. You obviously haven't followed the story, possibly because of only following MSM.

The fact is that DWS pressured the DC police chief to stop the investigation, then demanded that they turn over the evidence that they collected. It is highly probable that classified information was leaked. She openly threatened Capitol Police with "consequences" if they didn't hand over the evidence during an open hearing.

But you didn't hear any of that on the MSM.

So what you're saying is that fox and breitbart have an agenda that they "push,"

Do you know what a push notification is?

And yes, they do. So does the MSM. That's why you have to get your news from multiple sources and then you can start to figure out the truth. But if you only rely on Breitbart or only rely on CNN, you're going to get a distorted picture.

Amazing that people living in Korea can watch CNN's hysterical coverage of North Korea every time a crisis flares up, yet can't believe that CNN would be biased and push an agenda when it comes to US domestic politics.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:39:41 AM by Mr.DeMartino »

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #927 on: August 25, 2017, 10:54:21 AM »
For those who keep beating the drum to overthrow  overturn the November, 2016 election, the kind of news story linked below is what will actually cause Trump to lose support; along with his willingness to continue wars that the U.S. should have ended years ago…. The “Russian” and other stuff is just like the “birther” and “Muslim” stuff that people tried to use against Obama; they are non-issues.  Non-issues are used to distract and to raise money.  Trump’s success will depend on whether he delivers on real issues.

Trump should have his own tax reform bill introduced to congress, and then instead of watching MSNBC/CNN in the White House he should be out campaigning for his bill. His tax bill should contain something for both Democrats and Republicans, thus putting pressure on both parties.  Whether ruled by the Democrats or Republicans, congress needs to be led.  If you sit back and say, “I’ll let congress do it,” you usually get nothing, or at best you get garbage. 

A good example of this is the health care fiasco.  Trump should have followed the “populist” message he sent during the campaign regarding health care, and submitted a bill that would have provided a Medicare/Medicaid option for all that needed it.  This would have accomplished several things:

1.  It would provide affordable health care for working class Americans.
2.  It would support the “populist” message he effectively used during the campaign.
3.  It would allow him to say that he is doing what he said he would do, and that his health bill would repeal Obamacare.
4.  It would put pressure on the Democrats.  Do they follow what many have been pushing for, or do they give in to the hard left/elitists and say we can’t support anything Trump supports?  Imagine the public spectacle of Trump inside a venue publically pushing for a Medicare/Medicaid option while outside leftists/elitists are protesting against him…….  Constant video of anti-Trump protesters clashing with police while he is talking about health care would help him….. I would recommend that Trump hold his first health care rally in Portland.

Many of us wanted Trump to shake things up in Washington, to do things differently and to make congress actually do some real work.

Establishment Republicans in congress dislike Trump just as much as Democrats, so he should not worry about them.  Again, he should offer bills that put pressure on both parties.  When it comes to taxes Democrats and Republicans in congress do what their special interest groups bribe tell them to do, and this is why the U.S. tax code is so complicated, ridiculous and favors people who have the money to hire lawyers and accountants to do their taxes.

The aggressive campaign the Democrats and the media continue to conduct - regarding such things as Russia, monuments and that anyone who supports Trump is an uneducated deplorable who does not deserve the right to vote - really does help Trump.  This kind of stuff just causes people who really don’t like Trump the person to hold their noses and continue to support him.  However, using a baseball analogy, I would say that Trump probably has two strikes on him when it comes to delivering on policy and leadership, and if he doesn’t quickly start demonstrating that he is trying to lead on the issues that won him the White House he will lose critical support: and the loss of this critical support will then result in the non-issues being a bigger problem for him.     

Finally, I made my decisions about W. Bush and Obama based on their policies and their leadership skills, and not based on non-issues like the “IQ” or “birther” topics.  I will use the same criteria when making my final decision about Trump.

White House won't be releasing its own tax reform proposal: reports
By John Bowden - 08/24/17 05:21 PM EDT

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347864-white-house-wont-be-releasing-detailed-tax-reform-proposal-reports

The Trump administration has no plans to release a detailed proposal for reforming America's tax code, instead relying on the GOP-held House and Senate to take the lead, according to Thursday reports………

“All of this has happened before, and will happen again.”

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2017, 12:05:19 PM »
east, that's a lot of verbiage to come to no conclusion.

Your boy is failing, which you admit, and the only thing he's shaken up is twitter. Then there's 1000 and counting falsehoods. Sure seems like an easy decision.

BTW, what you call the "Russian thing" is quite different from the birther rumor that trump continued to spread all evidence to the contrary. trump's folks did meet with the russkis, have financial ties to them and the dems were hacked to help trumpy. There's also further evidence.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2017, 01:27:02 PM »
BTW, what you call the "Russian thing" is quite different from the birther rumor that trump continued to spread all evidence to the contrary. trump's folks did meet with the russkis, have financial ties to them and the dems were hacked to help trumpy. There's also further evidence.

Yes, some of Trump's people met with Russians. Everyone meets with Russians. You look into everyone's record in Washington and you're going to find links to Russians. It's because of Russia being a major security player and them also investing, trading, and building. That's why Claire McCaskill ripped Sessions for forgetting he met with the Russians and said she never met any Russians before people on twitter helped remind her that she had tweeted about meeting with the Russians. Lawmakers and famous people meet dozens of people a day and are going to forget 95% of them. It's the nature of the work.

Everyone has financial ties to the Russians. Same with the Chinese, Japanese, Mexico, the U.K., Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc. etc. It's called the global economy, joint ventures, multinationals, and so on. Everyone has financial ties to everyone.

The DNC hack case is weak at best. All of it is based on a single report by a private company- CrowdStrike. The DNC has refused to hand over its servers to the FBI. There's also a recent story in The Nation (about as far as you can get from a pro-Trump/Republican publication) that seriously calls into question the DNC hack claim. 

There's a reason Van Jones called it a NothingBurger. It's the left's BENGHAZI!!!!! or EMAILS!!!!!! It's great meat for the base, but it's never really going to amount to anything. You might get someone like a Manafort or a Flynn tossed in prison for a couple years ala Sandy Berger for Clinton or Scooter Libby for Bush, but nothing real.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #930 on: August 25, 2017, 02:39:31 PM »
Everyone meets with Russians.
Everyone has financial ties to the Russians.
I've never met with or had financial dealings with Russians!!! Maybe you have?!?

Regarding McCaskill, she attended an event honoring former Democratic Rep. James Symington, who hails from her state of Missouri. Yes, russians were there, but she did not attend a prearranged meeting with them as trumpy's minions did nor do more than exchange perfunctory greetings.
FAKE NEWS!!!

As for Crowdstrike, its main man, Dmitri Alperovitch, tracks down 15,000 hacks a year – which is why the Democratic National Committee asked him to investigate its email breach.
NICE SMEAR of a very good company!!!

Russian intelligence agents hacked a US voting systems manufacturer in the weeks leading up to last year’s presidential election, according to the Intercept, citing what it said was a highly classified National Security Agency (NSA) report.

The revelation coincided with the arrest of Reality Leigh Winner, 25, a federal contractor from Augusta, Georgia, who was charged with removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet.

The hacking of senior Democrats’ email accounts during the campaign has been well chronicled, but vote-counting was thought to have been unaffected, despite concerted Russian efforts to penetrate it.

Russian military intelligence carried out a cyber-attack on at least one US voting software supplier and sent spear-phishing emails to more than a hundred local election officials days before the poll, the Intercept reported on Monday.
RUSSIAN HACKING!!!

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #931 on: August 25, 2017, 03:58:32 PM »
If you buy her explanation, I've got a bridge to sell you.
I thought it was innocent until proven guilty. There's a whole passel of former trumpy staffers who wished he'd shown them that kind of loyalty.

Considering you've bought into trumpy's now more than 1000 lies, I'm ready to sell you every bridge over the Han. Plus, just for you, I'm having a half-off sale on clearance conspiracy theories.

Mueller and his grand juries are coming for your boy. Your red herrings aren't going to throw them off the scent.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #932 on: August 25, 2017, 04:44:43 PM »
I've never met with or had financial dealings with Russians!!! Maybe you have?!?
Yes, that everyone was meant literally.  :rolleyes:

Regarding McCaskill, she attended an event honoring former Democratic Rep. James Symington, who hails from her state of Missouri. Yes, russians were there, but she did not attend a prearranged meeting with them as trumpy's minions did nor do more than exchange perfunctory greetings.
FAKE NEWS!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/claire-mccaskill-tweets-contradictory-statements-about-russian-ambassador-meetings-2017-3

More than just one incident. Woops.

However, unlike the unhinged left, I know enough to know that Senators meet with people all the time and they usually forget stuff. Simply meeting with someone from Russia doesn't mean they're up to no good.

As for Crowdstrike, its main man, Dmitri Alperovitch, tracks down 15,000 hacks a year – which is why the Democratic National Committee asked him to investigate its email breach.

You're ignoring the point that they serve as the entire basis for the Russian hacking claims and that the DNC has refused to turn over its servers to the FBI. What are they hiding?

I thought it was innocent until proven guilty. There's a whole passel of former trumpy staffers who wished he'd shown them that kind of loyalty.

You're ignoring her attempts to pressure D.C. police over the investigation and demanding they let her remove evidence into a criminal investigation.

Maybe if you didn't just get your news from MSM sources you'd realize how much trouble she's in.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #933 on: August 25, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »
Yes, that everyone was meant literally.  :rolleyes:

FAKE NEWS!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/claire-mccaskill-tweets-contradictory-statements-about-russian-ambassador-meetings-2017-3

More than just one incident. Woops.

However, unlike the unhinged left, I know enough to know that Senators meet with people all the time and they usually forget stuff. Simply meeting with someone from Russia doesn't mean they're up to no good.

You're ignoring the point that they serve as the entire basis for the Russian hacking claims and that the DNC has refused to turn over its servers to the FBI. What are they hiding?

You're ignoring her attempts to pressure D.C. police over the investigation and demanding they let her remove evidence into a criminal investigation.

Maybe if you didn't just get your news from MSM sources you'd realize how much trouble she's in.
McCaskill never met one on one with russian representatives. More false equivalencies from the alt-right.

Not ignoring anything about Wasserman-Schultz and am supporting Tim Canova's bid for her seat.

BUT, BUT, BUT that's all beside the point--trump's complicity in russian hacking and a rigged election. Try and blame it on the media, but the media isn't in bed with the russkis. 

Not to mention white supremacists, neo-nazis and racists.

BAD PEOPLE, VERY BAD PEOPLE!!!

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #934 on: August 25, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »
Finally, I made my decisions about W. Bush and Obama based on their policies and their leadership skills, and not based on non-issues like the “IQ” or “birther” topics.  I will use the same criteria when making my final decision about Trump.

Look, there's not much difference between Bush, Obama or Trump.

They all became puppets of the oligarchy.

So judging them on "personality" is irrelevant. Trump is over. His only way to survive now is to agree to be the war president that the security-military complex want.

BUT, BUT, BUT that's all beside the point--trump's complicity in russian hacking and a rigged election. Try and blame it on the media, but the media isn't in bed with the russkis.

Calm down. You'll give yourself a nosebleed

Talking to Russians is not a crime....its a normal part of the job.

The MSM has crafted a false narrative that meeting with russians is illegal, that it amounts to treason. If that is true then better arrest the hundreds of thousands of americans who visited Russia in 2016.

Do you have any idea how adolescent and demented americans look with all your hysterical anti-russia stupidity?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:28:37 PM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #935 on: August 25, 2017, 09:51:17 PM »

Look, there's not much difference between Bush, Obama or Trump.

They all became puppets of the oligarchy.

So judging them on "personality" is irrelevant. Trump is over. His only way to survive now is to agree to be the war president that the security-military complex want.

Calm down. You'll give yourself a nosebleed

Talking to Russians is not a crime....its a normal part of the job.

The MSM has crafted a false narrative that meeting with russians is illegal, that it amounts to treason. If that is true then better arrest the hundreds of thousands of americans who visited Russia in 2016.

Do you have any idea how adolescent and demented americans look with all your hysterical anti-russia stupidity?
Right, and Putin doesn't have people murdered and stalin was a great humanist who grieved every single one of the 20 million deaths he was responsible for.

As for demented and adolescent, that's the "look" you wake up to every morning.

But since you're here, what's your favorite russian vodka? How does it compare to grey goose? And any caviar recommendations?

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #936 on: August 26, 2017, 04:30:20 PM »

Stop posting your stupid videos to stupid msm propaganda sources.

If you have a rational argument then learn to articulate it.
Imagine your Korea...

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #937 on: August 26, 2017, 05:30:16 PM »

Stop posting your stupid videos to stupid msm propaganda sources.

If you have a rational argument then learn to articulate it
You first, errata.

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #938 on: August 26, 2017, 05:38:29 PM »
I propose a waygook meetup.  The Putin peeps, the Trump peeps and the Clinton peeps should all meet up and have a massive brawl until there is only one group left standing. 

Meanwhile, I'll organize a betting pool on the side for the bystanders - and perhaps do a payperview stream on the web.  Any profit I make will be used for the hospital bills of the broken ones.  Personally, I'm betting on the Clinton peeps winning - there are just way more of them here. 

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #939 on: August 26, 2017, 07:02:47 PM »
trumpy's approval rating is now down to 34%.