June 23, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 139975 times)

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2017, 12:02:08 PM »
“Our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president Emperor to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.”

Dun-dun-duun-dun-dun-dun!

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2017, 01:26:09 PM »
In eight years no one every started an impeach Obama thread? Or was it disappeared? This site is so biased it’s pathetic. Remember how the whole Trump phenomenon started with pages and pages of people saying terrible things about Trump and his supporters, but once people started saying positive things about Trump it got deleted? And then new threads about Trump were also deleted? Why do you people behave in this way? You create your own echo chambers. Noise builds on noise, escalating till it drowns out what little original thought you had. This thread is absurd.   

SJW detected.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

Offline HyooMyron

• Super Waygook
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »
In eight years no one every started an impeach Obama thread? Or was it disappeared? This site is so biased it’s pathetic. Remember how the whole Trump phenomenon started with pages and pages of people saying terrible things about Trump and his supporters, but once people started saying positive things about Trump it got deleted? And then new threads about Trump were also deleted? Why do you people behave in this way? You create your own echo chambers. Noise builds on noise, escalating till it drowns out what little original thought you had. This thread is absurd.   

I hate being on the #loltrumpisdumb train, but people generally agree on something that is logical. People hating Trump for constantly doing stupid things is just the logical progression. Being wary of the man is natural. It's not so much an echochamber, but stating facts lol. We aren't just going to ignore the guy

But yeah, mods deleting positive things about Trump was creepy and pathetic. There was absolutely no excuse for deleting threads/comments just because some people actually like the man. In that way, I suppose you could say there was an echochamber (an artificial one at that).

Which sucks, because it just gives people like you a leg to stand on. It gives the slightest credibility to the nonsense you spout. But I suppose that's what happens when thin-skinned people abuse their power  :sad:

Offline orionchocopie

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2017, 03:15:17 PM »
I did not know the mods had deleted Trump threads.  They're pretty useless in general, but being actively useless is worse.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2017, 05:00:06 PM »
But yeah, mods deleting positive things about Trump was creepy and pathetic.
It works.

Just more evidence that liberal fascism is woven all through the system; the university, the media, corporations, web site owners. Promote "stuff liberals say" because that's morally right, delete "stuff conservatives say" because they are evil. People are waking up to it, free speech enforcement is coming...frantically delete while you can fascists.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2017, 05:17:17 PM »
I did not know the mods had deleted Trump threads.  They're pretty useless in general, but being actively useless is worse.

Fake news, I suspect!.
Trump supporters live on the stuff along with Imagined conspiracies and alternative facts. Just read his Tweets. Pure fantasy mostly. Sad!

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »
I did not know the mods had deleted Trump threads.

Fake news, I suspect!.

Probably someone said Pocahontas, tee hee hee...

Because that is "hate speech" you know...

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2017, 07:37:49 PM »
I did not know the mods had deleted Trump threads.

Fake news, I suspect!.

Probably someone said Pocahontas, tee hee hee...

Because that is "hate speech" you know...

So the Democrats can refer to Trump as a Nazi since his father emigrated from there. If you're not offended by people being reduced to offensive stereotypes then I guess Fuhrer Trump is your man.

#SCROTUS

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2017, 08:52:02 PM »
If you're not offended by people being reduced to offensive stereotypes then I guess Fuhrer Trump is your man.

Oh I'm offended by the creepy liberal corporatists, they are the real nazis.

Anyhow, Warren is done in politics. That was a very rehearsed move by Trump, no doubt him and Bannon worked on that for awhile. It points out how absurd the tyranny of the minority has become, white people actually faking minority status to get equal rights back, while also using a word that fights political correctness, while also baiting the libs/media to meltdown.

Sun Tzu, 99th degree black belt, ninja chop 3x damage.  8)

Online hippo

• Veteran
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2017, 09:25:48 PM »
I still do not know how possible it is to answer this question.  I can't see how you can call for impeachment when the basis has, as far as I have seen, been established.  What are "high crimes and misdemeanors"?

Unless someone can convincingly define what "crimes and misdemeanors" are and explain why impeachment is not an inherently political process, I think it is just as well to look at pictures of fish.

As much as I too am a fan of red herrings, I'm nonetheless interested in why you've focused on "crimes and misdemeanors" to the exclusion of 'treason and bribery' as stated in Article II Section 4?

That said, rather than 'calling for his impeachment', some of us are more interested in speculating as to when or whether that call will come. At the moment though it would appear that there are several fertile areas for further investigation.

As a side note, it's a shame that mental competence isn't a valid grounding for impeachment. Donald's constant battle with reality would well fulfil that requirement.

Fair enough about interest in speculating whether or not the call for impeachment has come.

I can see why people are speculating about the impeachment of Trump since there has never been a President who has acted like he has. 

As far as treason and bribery as grounds for impeachment, where is the evidence of treason or bribery?  Despite all the talk, we still have not even seen concrete evidence that Russia was involved in the US election, something that would not at all be surprising, but should not be believed based on intelligence agencies who spread disinformation.  Even that doesn't indicate the Donald is working with Russia in a treasonous manner or anything like it.  Bribery?  How does bribery factor into this?  Yes, Devos got her seat by giving lots of donations, but that's just business as usual.

The Donald may be a disgusting, delusional, narcissistic, ethically compromised individual, but I fail to see what he has does that is an impeachable offense at this point. I am asking what the grounds for impeachment would be since it has been brought up to clarify what the basis would be. 

Also, why is Donald getting away with all of this?  Most Congressional Republicans went from distancing themselves from him to following the agenda he is promoting.  At the top leadership positions, except from a few exceptions like Sanders, the Democrats seem in denial about why they have failed and are continuing to fail.  It's not just The Donald doing this.  He has enablers, enablers who I am sure will turn away from him if he becomes unpopular.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2017, 09:34:55 PM »
The people who lost A) want him to be impeached, and so B) they go looking for reasons for that. There's nothing legit about it, they are desperate and will make up anything.

Remember libs, you and your NY/LA corporate brainwashing network won't be taking back anything...decades of red control coming. Just move to Canada. But Canada won't have you because they are busy prioritizing random refugees.  :laugh:

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2017, 12:25:26 AM »
A senior White House adviser on Sunday denounced federal judges who have stood in the way of Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban, warning that “the whole world will soon see” that the president’s executive powers “will not be questioned”.

We have a judiciary that has taken far too much power and become in many cases a supreme branch of government,” said Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to Trump on immigration issues, appearing on the CBS program Face the Nation.

“Our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/12/trump-administration-considering-narrower-travel-ban

Is it just me or is this just unbelievably dangerous thinking?  The judiciary is there to rule on the legality of possible laws and to add a common sense thinking to them.  What you don't want is somebody as unhinged as Trump 'having the powers to protect our country' in anyway Bannon Trump thinks he can.  These daily 'look at the size of my balls' appearances from Trump and his advisors are ridiculous.

Let's just hope it's a consequence of the fact that several media outlets wouldn't have Kelly-Anne Conjob on their programs for a few days because of her credibility issues so the administration had to wheel out their next hack, Stephen Miller, who is obviously still wet behind the ears.

This!

Perhaps SNL will have some fun with him next weekend.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:03:38 AM by Adel »

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2017, 07:15:58 AM »
He is trolling us now...

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2017, 03:26:17 PM »
In like Flynn... or in this case out.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2017, 08:09:31 PM »
Liberal's brains are going to melt down, they are the ones who won't last eights years.  :laugh:

There is crushing force coming at them from all sides, Trump will break them. Snap!

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
Piss-gate ain't over just yet!
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2017, 02:14:46 AM »

Guy lied to Pence and was held accountable. Sounds like a breath of fresh air to me.

The administration knew about Flyn's conversations 3 weeks ago when it was warned by the state department. The question that remains is whether Trump was also aware of these conversations and WTF is the extent of the Russian connection with Trump and his campaign. Let's not forget, only yesterday morning Kelly-Anne Con-job was telling us that Trump still had full confidence in Flynn. As much as the Trump cult will try to deflect to Clinton/Obama/whatever,  some Republican members of congress are also interested in these questions so I wouldn't expect Flyn's resignation to end it.

All this in just three weeks. It must've been one hell of a shower!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:05:06 AM by Adel »

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »
Now that Flynn's gone, does that mean Iran is off the hook now?

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »
Why is everyone on the internets talking about Flynn, who cares? I didn't even know who he was, now some dude I didn't know about isn't there, shrug...

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2017, 11:04:47 PM »
Why is everyone on the internets talking about Flynn, who cares? I didn't even know who he was, now some dude I didn't know about isn't there, shrug...

Yeah who cares  :rolleyes: :huh:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515358124/reports-u-s-intercepted-calls-between-trump-campaign-staff-and-russian-intellige

I can't believe Republicans have no problem with Turnip's ties to Russia.

This administration will go down as the most subversive in modern US history.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:11:14 PM by thunderlips »

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2017, 11:13:25 PM »
Oh I see, yet more leaks from the incompetent intelligence agencies. Time to make it known that leaks are treason and automatically punishable by death. See who leaks then? Bet it gets real quiet.