December 11, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 196271 times)

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #760 on: July 17, 2017, 08:40:35 AM »
Are you saying they both joined the ***** Riot band?!  :huh:

Nyet!

I know Nutssing!

Be humble, learn to obey, don't worry about material stuff..........
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:41:33 AM by Adel »

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #761 on: July 17, 2017, 09:23:22 AM »
You had the DNC hack which took place in like Dec. of 2015 as I recall (which by the way the DNC has not turned over their servers to the FBI for investigation, using only a private paid for 3rd party firm) and the Podesta emails which relied on a phishing scheme a 12 year old could pull off and revealed little.

FACT CHECK

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016.

June 9th 2016 Trump Jr's Meeting with the Russians

CONCLUSION: MISLEADING
[/quote]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_National_Committee_cyber_attacks

The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network, leading to a data breach.

I did get the dates wrong. Also I said, "As I recall."

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #762 on: July 17, 2017, 09:34:05 AM »
You had the DNC hack which took place in like Dec. of 2015 as I recall (which by the way the DNC has not turned over their servers to the FBI for investigation, using only a private paid for 3rd party firm) and the Podesta emails which relied on a phishing scheme a 12 year old could pull off and revealed little.

FACT CHECK

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016.

[/quote]

The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network, leading to a data breach.

How exactly did they collude here? Those hacks had been ongoing. Are you suggesting that Don Jr. logged onto his computer in his basement and started hacking?

Do you really think people in Ohio and Michigan voted for Trump because of the Podesta emails? Do you think some facebook story convinced some independent in Pennsylvania to go "Hillary Clinton really does do Satanic rituals according to facebook? I'm voting for Trump!" Give me a break.

The biggest fake news, propaganda, and incitement of violence has been the MSM comparing Trump to Hitler. The biggest collusion with overseas countries is the NeoLib-NeoCon establishment that has been bought out and sold to multinational corporations and international shareholders and do their bidding through their campaign donations.

Offline SaintsCanada

• Super Waygook
« Reply #763 on: July 17, 2017, 10:28:59 AM »

FACT CHECK

How exactly did they collude here? Those hacks had been ongoing. Are you suggesting that Don Jr. logged onto his computer in his basement and started hacking?

Do you really think people in Ohio and Michigan voted for Trump because of the Podesta emails? Do you think some facebook story convinced some independent in Pennsylvania to go "Hillary Clinton really does do Satanic rituals according to facebook? I'm voting for Trump!" Give me a break.

The biggest fake news, propaganda, and incitement of violence has been the MSM comparing Trump to Hitler. The biggest collusion with overseas countries is the NeoLib-NeoCon establishment that has been bought out and sold to multinational corporations and international shareholders and do their bidding through their campaign donations.
[/quote]

Is that an actual thing that actually happened?

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #764 on: July 17, 2017, 10:30:52 AM »

FACT CHECK

Rather than continuing to mislead and speculate ridiculously, the sensible response would be to wait until Mueller concludes his investigation and all the relevant information is made available.

In the meantime Jr's emails demonstrate the following,

1) a willingness to collude
                 2) continuing deceit from the Trump administration

This much cannot be denied.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:37:34 AM by Adel »

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #765 on: July 17, 2017, 10:35:43 AM »
Dudes, you all need to learn how to use the 'quote' function correctly, because this is getting ridiculous. 

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #766 on: July 17, 2017, 10:38:13 AM »
Dudes, you all need to learn how to use the 'quote' function correctly, because this is getting ridiculous.

Agreed
:laugh:

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #767 on: July 19, 2017, 10:37:45 AM »
A Russian American businessman once accused of laundering more than $1.4bn into the US from eastern Europe attended the meeting where Donald Trump’s son expected to receive secret information from Moscow.

Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze was the eighth participant in the notorious get-together at Trump Tower in Manhattan on 9 June 2016, his attorney Scott Balber confirmed to the Guardian on Tuesday. Kaveladze’s attendance was first reported by CNN.

Kaveladze, 52, is an executive at a Moscow-based property firm owned by Aras Agalarov, a business associate of Trump who is also enmeshed in the controversy over the meeting during last year’s presidential election campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/18/trump-jr-russia-meeting-irakly-ike-kaveladze

That sure is a lot of Russians in the same room, for you not to remember. 

Also, the repealing Obamacare and replacing it with nothing?  Brilliant idea and leaving 32 million people without health care.  Amazing idea.  Eugenics anyone?

Also, 'Trump and Putin had undisclosed second meeting, White House confirms'  and only with Putin's translator and not Trump's translator.  Sounds a little dangerous that, surely. 

More popcorn?  How about for you insulimted?  ;D

Lots of Russians spending a lot (money laundering) on Trump properties.

TrumpCare: "So great, that you don't need any health care!"

These Trump and associates' meetings with Russians are leaking out like Russian Dolls. Just when you think you've gotten to the end another news story opens.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #768 on: July 20, 2017, 07:54:31 AM »
“So, Trumpcare is officially deader than the people who would’ve been dead if Trumpcare had passed,” Colbert joked. “The president had some interesting math to turn this into a win.”

Colbert showed footage of Trump, on Tuesday, saying the 48 Republican votes the bill did procure were still “impressive by any standard”.

“48-4? That adds up to 52, not 100. You just ignored all the Democratic votes. Anything can be made a success by that logic. If you just take out that one iceberg, the Titanic had a fantastic maiden run. Tremendous boat.”

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/jul/19/late-night-tv-hosts-healthcare-failure-trump-obamacare

He's sort of right. The Dems have pretty much become nonexistant. It's down to 50+1 for getting stuff done these days. Bipartisanship is in its death throes.

You know who is polling worse than Trump? Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party, and the media. A plurality (possibly a majority, I can't recall) in a recent ABCNews/Washington Post poll of voters believe the Democratic Party stands for nothing except being against Trump. I think this figure was at around 30% for both Democrats and minorities. In the same poll Strong Trump voters were 20% more likely to vote in the midterms than Strong Democrats.

I know which side I'd put money on.

Offline insulimted

• Veteran
« Reply #769 on: July 20, 2017, 08:32:36 AM »

Also, 'Trump and Putin had undisclosed second meeting, White House confirms'  and only with Putin's translator and not Trump's translator.  Sounds a little dangerous that, surely. 

More popcorn?  How about for you insulimted?  ;D

Will you ever get tired of being wrong? How many times have you let the media get you all worked up over nothing? Keep on eating that popcorn. Maybe try some fruit too. Try to relax. Clear your mind. That rod will come out eventually.

Offline kojinsing

• Veteran
« Reply #770 on: July 20, 2017, 09:35:41 AM »
I am starting to think Trump supporters are starting to live in an echo chamber of their own.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #771 on: July 20, 2017, 09:48:21 AM »
I am starting to think Trump supporters are starting to live in an echo chamber of their own.

A "Made in America" echo chamber powered by coal.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #772 on: July 20, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »
“So, Trumpcare is officially deader than the people who would’ve been dead if Trumpcare had passed,” Colbert joked. “The president had some interesting math to turn this into a win.”

Colbert showed footage of Trump, on Tuesday, saying the 48 Republican votes the bill did procure were still “impressive by any standard”.

“48-4? That adds up to 52, not 100. You just ignored all the Democratic votes. Anything can be made a success by that logic. If you just take out that one iceberg, the Titanic had a fantastic maiden run. Tremendous boat.”

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/jul/19/late-night-tv-hosts-healthcare-failure-trump-obamacare

He's sort of right. The Dems have pretty much become nonexistant. It's down to 50+1 for getting stuff done these days. Bipartisanship is in its death throes.

You know who is polling worse than Trump? Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party, and the media. A plurality (possibly a majority, I can't recall) in a recent ABCNews/Washington Post poll of voters believe the Democratic Party stands for nothing except being against Trump. I think this figure was at around 30% for both Democrats and minorities. In the same poll Strong Trump voters were 20% more likely to vote in the midterms than Strong Democrats.

I know which side I'd put money on.
Since you're career posting average is so far below the Mendoza line you'd need a James
Cameron deep sea vessel to find it, that's good news for the good guys (Democrats).

Offline insulimted

• Veteran
« Reply #773 on: July 20, 2017, 12:24:38 PM »

Every time there has been some crazy accusation about Trump I say, " I doubt it." Then a few days later, everybody, even the accusers are forced to say, " I doubt it."

That's the Trump supporter echo. 

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #774 on: July 20, 2017, 12:45:04 PM »
Do we get a count down for Trump to try to fire Mueller?

I guess he'll have to get rid of Rosenstein first though.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-regrets-hiring-sessions-lashes-out-at-comey-mueller-in-interview-2017-07-19
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 12:47:28 PM by Adel »

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #775 on: July 20, 2017, 01:18:57 PM »
Since you're career posting average is so far below the Mendoza line you'd need a James
Cameron deep sea vessel to find it, that's good news for the good guys (Democrats).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Credit where credit is due gogators! That was a good one.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #776 on: July 20, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »

Every time there has been some crazy accusation about Trump I say, " I doubt it." Then a few days later, everybody, even the accusers are forced to say, " I doubt it."

Trump voters around inauguration day: "Everything is fine, Trump is the best president ever."
A few months later: "Hacking? There was no hacking of the election."
A few months later: "Actually I've said there was hacking all along, but there was no collusion."
A few months later: "I've said all along that there was collusion, but it wasn't illegal."
A few months later: "Actually it's technically not illegal when the president does it."

We're even seeing Trumpslumpers finally giving up on defending Trump, and trying to say that Trump's election was actually the fault of Hillary and the Democrats.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #777 on: July 20, 2017, 04:58:56 PM »
There's still no evidence of collusion. Same as before.

You do realize the Pandora's Box this opens if it gets pushed. Virtually every politician will be scrutinized and find similar "collusion" in their history. If not the Russians, then the Chinese or the Saudis or the Pakistanis.

Consider this- large swaths of the British government has colluded with the Russians and Putin. Roman Abramovich, the owner of Chelsea FC, has ties to Putin. The British government has made various agreements with Chelsea FC regarding building projects and the like. Those building projects could be a boon to local and national politicians and certainly influence them. The British government has colluded with Putin and is under Putin's control. Whatever politicians approved plans that benefited Chelsea FC must be linked to Putin and under his influence.

That's your logic. It's trash. It's witchhunt Red Scare tactics.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #778 on: July 20, 2017, 08:08:37 PM »
There's still no evidence of collusion. Same as before.

You do realize the Pandora's Box this opens if it gets pushed. Virtually every politician will be scrutinized and find similar "collusion" in their history. If not the Russians, then the Chinese or the Saudis or the Pakistanis.

Consider this- large swaths of the British government has colluded with the Russians and Putin. Roman Abramovich, the owner of Chelsea FC, has ties to Putin. The British government has made various agreements with Chelsea FC regarding building projects and the like. Those building projects could be a boon to local and national politicians and certainly influence them. The British government has colluded with Putin and is under Putin's control. Whatever politicians approved plans that benefited Chelsea FC must be linked to Putin and under his influence.

That's your logic. It's trash. It's witchhunt Red Scare tactics.
Your logic and your example/allegation is trash, which you are obviously way into.

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #779 on: July 21, 2017, 01:28:01 AM »

Trump voters around inauguration day: "Everything is fine, Trump is the best president ever."
A few months later: "Hacking? There was no hacking of the election."
A few months later: "Actually I've said there was hacking all along, but there was no collusion."
A few months later: "I've said all along that there was collusion, but it wasn't illegal."
A few months later: "Actually it's technically not illegal when the president does it."

We're even seeing Trumpslumpers finally giving up on defending Trump, and trying to say that Trump's election was actually the fault of Hillary and the Democrats.

Trump, Trump supporters and the master strategy