June 20, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 139209 times)

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #640 on: June 02, 2017, 02:10:14 PM »
This should also send a strong message to France not to shake his hand like that anymore.

And the Montenegran dude to just get the fook out of the way and stop hogging the limelight.

What a cnut of the highest order!

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #641 on: June 02, 2017, 03:19:02 PM »
This should also send a strong message to France not to shake his hand like that anymore.

And the Montenegran dude to just get the fook out of the way and stop hogging the limelight.

What a cnut of the highest order!

Yep! That gif has cnutface written all over it.

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #642 on: June 02, 2017, 05:26:58 PM »
Mr. DeMartino hit most of the points that I would have made. 

I’ll add that Bloomberg is no amateur when it comes to politics.  If it weren’t for his position on guns – I would have to think long and hard on that - I could possibly consider supporting him if he ran as an “independent” in say a Hillary Clinton (D)-Jeb Bush (R) establishment race.  He actually acknowledges why Hillary lost, and does not push the standard Democratic lines on why Trump won. Remember, many people vote for President based on the lesser of two evils, and not always on “qualifications.”  Further, if the Democrats continue to do as they are doing, Trump can easily been seen as the lesser of two evils, if he decides to run again (I still have my doubts???).

I’ve mentioned several times before to look at the 1968 and 1972 Presidential elections.  Nixon was not the most loveable person and barely won in 1968.  Many people wanted a “little” tranquility after 1968, but the Left continued to push very hard and nominated a far left candidate.  In 1972 Nixon won 60% of the popular vote and carried 49 States.  McGovern only took Massachusetts.  Again, people did not vote for Nixon because he was the most likeable/loveable person, but because many in the ”silent” majority” didn’t like how the Left was acting. 

I have also previously acknowledged that Trump does need to make some adjustments….In particular, I think he needs to hire a robust Chief of Staff and give that person complete authority to run the West Wing, and then Trump should concentrate on such issues as health care, immigration, taxes, foreign policy….
“All of this has happened before, and will happen again.”

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #643 on: June 02, 2017, 05:35:32 PM »
First, what is wrong with telling Europe it’s time to start standing on their own?  WW II ended 72 years ago.  The Soviets collapsed over 25 years ago.  Why do they still need the U.S. as a crutch?

Second, when Trump ran for President he did not hide the fact that he was against the “Paris” agreement.  I also have some questions about this agreement, but I would have done it a little differently.  I would have really stressed that the U.S. was not “pulling out” but reopening negotiations. 

And, that after renegotiation Trump would follow the U.S. Constitution and submit the new agreement to the Senate for Advice and Consent.  Obama did not submit this agreement to the Senate.  Why not?   Or, Obama could have submitted it to both the Senate and House - similar to a trade agreement – and then only a simple majority in each would be required.  Why didn’t he do this?  If there was so much support for this agreement, surely Congress would have supported it…..

Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, includes the Treaty Clause, which empowers the president of the United States to propose and chiefly negotiate agreements, which must be confirmed by the Senate, between the United States and other countries, which become treaties between the United States and other countries after the advice and consent of a supermajority of the United States Senate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_Clause

The Framers of the Constitution were very worried about giving the president too much power when it came to treaties.  You can read all about this at the following link:

https://harvardlawreview.org/2014/01/limits-on-the-treaty-power/

The treaty power is a carefully devised mechanism for the federal government to enter into agreements with foreign nations. And it needed to be precisely calibrated because treaties would constitute the supreme law of the land in the United States.  By dividing the treaty power — first by reserving unenumerated powers to the states, and then by housing the federal treaty power in the executive branch with a Senate veto — the Framers sought to check the use of this significant lawmaking tool.

By Obama not sending the agreement to the Senate for Advice and Consent, Obama paved the way for a future President to take their own action. This is what President T. Roosevelt had to say about this subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_Clause

The Constitution did not explicitly give me power to bring about the necessary agreement with Santo Domingo. But the Constitution did not forbid my doing what I did. I put the agreement into effect, and I continued its execution for two years before the Senate acted; and I would have continued it until the end of my term, if necessary, without any action by Congress. But it was far preferable that there should be action by Congress, so that we might be proceeding under a treaty which was the law of the land and not merely by a direction of the Chief Executive which would lapse when that particular executive left office. I therefore did my best to get the Senate to ratify what I had done.

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #644 on: June 02, 2017, 05:40:19 PM »
My final comments for a while. 

I still think that a year from now the big story – although many in the media will probably fight like crazy not to report it - is going to be the Obama surveillance and unmasking program.  Anyone want to "wager" as to whether Susan Rice takes the fifth?  She has been subpoenaed to testify before congress.  Or, will she fight the subpoena?  If you don’t like the first link below because it goes to Fox News, I included a second link – NBC News - with the same story.  BTW, look at how each news agency wrote the headline - interesting...

House Intelligence Committee sends subpoenas to intel agencies
By James Rosen Published May 31, 2017
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/31/house-intelligence-committee-sends-subpoenas-to-intel-agencies.html

Three of the nation’s intelligence agencies received subpoenas Wednesday afternoon issued by the House Intelligence Committee, Fox News has confirmed, with each of the three demands for documents explicitly naming three top officials of the Obama administration: Susan Rice, who served as President Obama’s White House national security adviser; former CIA Director John Brennan; and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power.

The three subpoenas, among a total of seven signed by panel chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), were served on the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the National Security Agency, and all three explicitly referenced “unmasking” – a signal that the House panel is intensifying its investigation into allegations that Obama-era aides improperly demanded the “unmasking” of names of associates of President Trump that had appeared, in coded form, in classified intelligence reports, then leaked the data to news media organizations.

The other four subpoenas were issued at the behest of the committee’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), and were said to be duplicative of subpoenas already issued by the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting a parallel probe.

House Subpoenas Flynn, Cohen, and Unmasking Requests by Obama Trio
BY ALEX MOE AND KASIE HUNT
June 1, 2017

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/house-subpoenas-flynn-cohen-unmasking-requests-obama-trio-n766861

The House Intelligence Committee issued seven subpoenas Wednesday as part of its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, four of them related to the Russia probe — and three about any "unmasking" of Trump associates by Obama officials.
According to a congressional source, the three subpoenas related to unmasking were seeking information on any unmasking requests by former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan, and former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #645 on: June 02, 2017, 05:56:14 PM »
Trump's own words were to judge him on all the spectacular things he would accomplish in his first 100 days without playing any golf.

1) He got a conservative Supreme Court Justice. A shoe-in with a Republican senate.
2) I bet his golf has improved.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #646 on: June 07, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »
I'll admit I was upset about the events in London on Sunday.  Driving a truck into people is one thing, but for people to then get out and start knifing people is something else. 

What is uncalled for, is the response of that orange man/baby who is the president of the United States trying to score childish points off the London mayor.  I just can't comprehend how he thinks bringing up the travel ban or gun control within 24 hours of the attack is anything less than a disgusting misjudgement from an idiot. 

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #647 on: June 09, 2017, 07:27:41 AM »
Could any Americans give us an 'ear to the ground' idea about just how significant Comey's testimony was yesterday?  Will this all just blow over? 

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #648 on: June 09, 2017, 07:42:35 AM »
Comey's testy was insignificant - it's one of those 'he said/she said' sort of thing.

Even if you believe every word he said, the case for obstruction of justice is still very weak, since Trump never ordered him to drop the Russia investigation. 

The Russia campaign collusion investigation is still the key - and it's the only thing democrats have to get Trump out - but that investigation will take a while.  The big hope is that someone in the Trump campaign will start leaking under pressure by the FBI and/or have some real evidence on hand. 

Maybe FBI can hack his inner circle's emails?  It worked for Clinton - until she destroyed them all ;)

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #649 on: June 09, 2017, 09:19:08 AM »
Comey threw sizzle to the Dems, staple grains to the Repubs. Both sides got something out of it.

Online donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #650 on: June 09, 2017, 11:39:31 AM »
Keep in mind what we saw last night is only unclassified information that he was able to speak about in an open, public setting. There wasn't really too much more information that was laid out in the public hearing yesterday that wasn't already leaked (by him, in one case!) and known to the public, but you could say it had a lot more force coming from the horse's mouth.  There were several questions that he demurred on that were likely discussed in the private session with the Senate Intelligence Committee. Did he not hint that although he told Trump privately (Yes Trump, we know, 3 times...) that he was not *currently* under investigation at the time, that may no longer be true hence?  Either way, he didn't really drop any bombs and the investigations into Russian meddling in the presidential election will continue and it might take several months to a couple years to see the fallout.

Sounds like Flynn's f***ed, though.

More on the leak:

1) Trump tweets:

2) Comey sees tweet and thinks: "Oh, tapes? Great!"

3) He proceeds to leak a private memo to the press to force a special prosecutor upon the case, which will hopefully secure said tapes.

4) A special prosecutor is swiftly appointed to the case!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:43:11 AM by donovan »

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #651 on: June 09, 2017, 05:21:22 PM »
Could any Americans give us an 'ear to the ground' idea about just how significant Comey's testimony was yesterday?  Will this all just blow over?

For a purely “legal” opinion regarding Comey’s testimony, you can read/watch Alan Dershowitz give his legal opinion.  Dershowitz supported and voted for H. Clinton, and knows something about U.S. Constitutional law.  Some excerpts are below.

BTW, the first piece/link is completely written by Dershowitz.  In other words, if someone wants to attack the credibility of the news messenger it will be a waste of time.   If you want to go after Dershowitz’s credibility, feel free and please provide links to support your criticisms.

Alan Dershowitz: History, precedent and James Comey's opening statement show that Trump did not obstruct justice
by Alan Dershowitz, contributor | Jun 8, 2017, 9:21 AM

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-history-precedent-and-james-comeys-opening-statement-show-that-trump-did-not-obstruct-justice/article/2625318

….Comey has also acknowledged that the president had the constitutional authority to fire him for any or no cause.

..President Trump also had the constitutional authority to order Comey to end the investigation of former national security adviser Mike Flynn...

Dershowitz: Trump Could Have Just Pardoned Flynn

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/dershowitz-trump-could-have-just-pardoned-flynn-video/

Famed Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz shot down claims of obstruction of justice Wednesday, telling CNN’s Anderson Cooper that presidents have the right to start or stop any investigation.

Dershowitz said that, constitutionally, a president may direct an intelligence agent to stop an investigation. The “best proof” of that fact, he says, is that Trump could’ve easily pardoned former national security advisor Michael Flynn and the entire investigation would have been over anyway.

“Trump could have told Comey, ‘You are commanded, you are directed, to drop the prosecution against Flynn.’ The president has the right to do that,” he explained. “Remember also what the president could’ve done. He could’ve said to Comey, ‘Stop this investigation, I am now pardoning Flynn. That’s what President Bush did.”

Dershowitz cited the case of Caspar Weinberger, who was pardoned by George H.W. Bush before he could be tried in relation to the Iran-Contra scandal.

Dershowitz Interview

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5464886544001/?#sp=show-clips

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #652 on: June 09, 2017, 05:35:22 PM »
My take on Comey’s testimony.

A quick comment is that Comey did what he has been doing all along, and that is: he gives a little to both sides and plays the part of being just the good guy caught in the middle. Last November the Democrats hated Comey and today they love him.  Last November many Republicans loved Comey and today many hate him.

My in-depth opinion:

1.  No president should be having private meetings with the FBI Director to talk about a legal case involving one of his staff.  Maybe, if it involved a foreign diplomat that had major international implications, but again I would recommend against one-on-one meetings.  At the most Trump might have said to Comey in such a meeting words such as: I trust that your investigation of Flynn will be honest and fair. Trump needs to remember that he is not on a NYC construction site where you may be able to put your arm around a city building inspector and do some “small” talk about things….

2.  I don’t see where Comey testified that Trump tried to obstruct justice.  Trump did a politically stupid thing, but no crime was committed.  Further, I do not see where Comey says that Trump was/is under investigation.  However, there will probably be some more to come about whether Sessions was involved in more than he previously admitted to doing. 

Politics
Full Transcript and Video: James Comey’s Testimony on Capitol Hill
By THE NEW YORK TIMESJUNE 8, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/senate-hearing-transcript.html?_r=0

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/07/read-james-comeys-prepared-testimony-for-senate-intel.html

3.  Comey has now basically agreed with Dershowitz regarding the president’s powers over the FBI and Justice Department; therefore, apparently Comey knew back then that Trump had not committed an obstruction of justice crime. 

4. Comey leaked a private conversation with the president and that may come back to haunt him. 

5.  Much of the media is trying to completely ignore what Comey said about Obama’s Attorney General Lynch and the Clinton emails.  Is this another example of Comey giving something to both sides?

6.  The anti-Trump media will probably fabricate and cherry-pick from Comey’s testimony to keep this story going.   And, people supporting Trump will also be able to use Comey’s testimony to support Trump.  I can’t wait for Susan Rice to testify….

7. If Trump wants to implement his agenda he needs to make some adjustments now.  First, he needs to keep remembering that many in Washington - including both Republicans and Democrats – are out to get him, and much of the media is playing along.  Trump needs to play the game smarter than them if he wants to succeed.  Lastly, in other words: don’t give them any ammunition to use against you.

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #653 on: June 10, 2017, 06:36:07 PM »

It has been awhile since I have watched Bill Maher or Bill O'Reilly.  I liked Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect TV show.  I thought he got a raw deal when that show was basically forced off the air….

Is the episode you have linked the one where Bill Maher used language that if someone who supports Trump had used the same language such person would have been fired, and the PC elitists would have been screaming for that person's head?

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #654 on: June 10, 2017, 07:01:08 PM »

Trump supporter Kanye West uses that language all the time; no one's screaming for his head.

https://genius.com/Kanye-west-all-day-lyrics

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #655 on: June 10, 2017, 07:05:14 PM »

I don’t see where Comey testified that Trump tried to obstruct justice.  Trump did a politically stupid thing, but no crime was committed.  Further, I do not see where Comey says that Trump was/is under investigation.  However, there will probably be some more to come about whether Sessions was involved in more than he previously admitted to doing. 

While the case for obstruction of justice is very weak now - to a point where it wouldn't succeed based on this testimony, the risk is still there.  There were many entities involved in the campaign, and there are many email servers that could be hacked. 

Trump foolishly said that he'd testify under oath to disprove Comey's testimony (there's no reason to disprove it - it doesn't incriminate him).  He might just do that - and if not long after that some tapes get leaked proving Comey as being correct, Trump would be looking at a perjury, which is not unlike what happened to Clinton. 

If that happens, Trump might be impeached regardless of whether he did or did not collude with Russia. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:14:30 PM by maximmm »

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #656 on: June 10, 2017, 07:15:51 PM »
Trump’s lawyers have been BEGGING him not to talk publicly about Comey probe. But he just offered to testify under oath to contradict Comey.

Like a big orange moth to the flame...

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #657 on: June 10, 2017, 10:16:25 PM »
To say that there was no obstruction of justice here is a bit premature; Mr Dershowitz aside, a number of legal scholars from Lawrence Tribe to James Madison to numerous people involved in the Watergate affair would disagree. 

When Dershowitz suggests the president can legitimately fire the FBI Director for "any" reason, that's just not so. The president may have the power, but utilizing it may be an abuse of the power, and there's the rub.   Presidential prerogative has wide policy sway--he might direct the DOJ to ignore small scale drug possession or decide to be draconian about it, for example.  That's what policy/politics means.

But he may not direct the FBI to repeatedly investigate his personal or political enemies.  He has "the power" to do so, but it is an abuse of that power.  Similarly, to request the DOJ/FBI to drop an investigation into wrongdoing by his friends or even political associates is an abuse of the power. And that abuse is exactly a "high crime or misdemeanor".

And I think it's difficult to suggest that isn't exactly what Trump was doing.  He even tried to get other officials to do it for him, the manner of their unwillingness to say so being a pretty good indication he did.  Anyway, it's all going to come out in drips and dribbles. 

Not yet mentioned in this thread is the cartoonish statements of Trump's "lawyer", whose grammar is worse than almost anyone on this board (this memoes, etc). He (and Trump) accuse Comey of perjury under oath before a Congressional committee, a very serious charge indeed.  In attempting to show Comey lied, the dude--who in the past has mostly helped Trump get away with cheating contractors out of their legitimate fees and ripping off Trump "University" dunderheads--completely got the facts wrong in his timeline of events that Comey leaked (or whistleblew) that memo about the "let this go" meeting. 

Further, the "leaked" memo information was neither classified nor privileged. It is notable that not one GOP committee member questioned the nature of the conversation.  No one said anything like Trump wouldn't act this way, this isn't the Trump I have known and loved for five months, etc.

Indeed, the "strongest" argument coming from the Republicans is that he's a neophyte who doesn't understand the way things work or the law--just you try that argument if you get involved in the legal system some day!

So here we have a seventy year old billionaire who has regularly wined and dined with politicians for decades, an Ivy League graduate, someone who is presumed to have great business acumen (any businessman knows you need savvy to work with the political forces in your area...), and who furthermore was sold by the GOP as the only solution to the problems of Washington because he understands it like no one else, being excused for his potential high crimes and misdemeanors because he is a n00b. Does that wash with you?

Let us not forget that the underlying issue here is the most serious threat to American democracy in our lifetimes (including mine, when we seventh graders watched the Watergate hearings live every day in social studies class), not whether an adversarial foreign power attempted to interfere in our free elections--it has been established they did, except to Kliu, um,  Aurata--but whether the Trump campaign may have actually colluded with them.

TBH, I see little chance of this ever resulting in impeachment, since the Republicans in Congress have repeatedly proved they don't care about the Constitution they just want zero taxes on rich donors.  There's just a glimmer there for me, as Trump, circus-peanut-headed a$$clown that he is, might accidentally do something good, but Mike Pence is actually an evil bastard. 

BTW, how's that secret plan for defeating ISIS working out?

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #658 on: June 11, 2017, 02:56:51 PM »
To say that there was no obstruction of justice here is a bit premature; Mr Dershowitz aside,

First, I don’t believe you should so easily dismiss what Alan Dershowitz has to say?

•   Are you saying that Dershowitz is not considered to have the credibility to talk about such legal issues? 
•   Or, is it because he does not support your political position?
•   Or, is it because Dershowitz is pushing a political agenda because both Trump he are devote Liberals? (lol)
•   Or, is it because Dershowitz regularly appears on CNN - a known Trump friendly news organization? (lol)   

Seriously, as he was a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton and Obama, what would be his political motivation for his current legal opinion?

Alan Morton Dershowitz is an American lawyer, jurist, and author. He is a prominent scholar on United States constitutional law and criminal law, and a leading defender of civil liberties. He spent most of his career at Harvard Law School where in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He is now a regular CNN contributor and political analyst.

In 2012, he strongly supported Barack Obama's re-election, writing, "President Obama has earned my vote on the basis of his excellent judicial appointments, his consensus-building foreign policy and the improvements he has brought about in the disastrous economy he inherited."

Dershowitz has been described by Newsweek as America's "most peripatetic civil liberties lawyer and one of its most distinguished defenders of individual rights

As a criminal appellate lawyer, he has won 13 of the 15 murder and attempted murder cases he has handled

A political liberal, he is the author of a number of books about politics and law...

Dershowitz is a strong supporter of gun control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz

Offline eastreef

• Super Waygook
« Reply #659 on: June 11, 2017, 03:11:56 PM »
a number of legal scholars from Lawrence Tribe to James Madison to numerous people involved in the Watergate affair would disagree. 

Regarding Tribe, I believe it is much easier to make a strong case that Dershowitz is providing an unbiased legal view than Tribe.  Dershowitz supported Obama and H. Clinton.  Tribe has been very publically extremely anti-Trump for a very long time; including before the election and before Trump’s inauguration. He called for Trump's impeachment only eight days after the inauguration....

Is he like many of the “reporters” who are so obsessed with their hatred of Trump, along with the fact that their rightful heir, successor to Obama, was not coronated inaugurated, that they cannot be objective? But now I digress. 

I have read many of Tribe’s pieces and to me they sound more like political opinion pieces than unbiased legal opinions.  Below are just a few examples of Tribe’s opinions/statements, including an article by Tribe calling for impeachment and an article rebutting Tribe.

Laurence Tribe‏ Verified account @tribelaw 28 Jul 2016

Trump's "jokes" inviting an adversary to wage cyberwar against the U.S. appear to violate the Logan Act and might even constitute treason.
9:35 AM - 28 Jul 2016 from Cambridge, MA
https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/758775526555287552

Law Prof Tells Joy Reid That Trump Thinks He’s a ‘Babe Magnet’ But He’s Really an ‘Emoluments Magnet’
by Justin Baragona | 2:38 pm, December 4th, 2016

http://www.mediaite.com/online/law-prof-tells-joy-reid-that-trump-thinks-hes-a-babe-magnet-but-hes-really-an-emoluments-magnet/

During an appearance on MSNBC’s AM Joy, noted constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe took a shot at President-elect Donald Trump regarding his narcissism........

Laurence Tribe‏Verified account Retweets 9,892
•   Laurence Tribe
•   ✔ @tribelaw
•   Trump must be impeached for abusing his power and shredding the Constitution more monstrously than any other President in American history.
•   5:17 PM - 28 Jan 2017
https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/825498030942121984

Law Professor Sues Trump for Alleged Constitutional Violations

By JAMIE D. HALPER, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER January 25, 2017

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2017/1/25/lawrence-tribe-sues-trump/

Harvard Law School professor Laurence H. Tribe has joined a legal team suing President Donald Trump, arguing that Trump’s ownership of the Trump Organization violates a clause of the United States Constitution….

Many Harvard students, professors, and alumni have vocally opposed Trump and his administration. Earlier this month, 16 Harvard Law professors, including Tribe, signed a letter opposing U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions’s nomination as United States attorney general.

Laurence Tribe‏Verified account @tribelaw Jun 9
What it means, @charlie_savage, is that Trump has a prepubescent urinary obsession. And is desperate to cut Comey down to his own size.

Laurence Tribe‏Verified account @tribelaw Jun 9
More
Laurence Tribe Retweeted Seth Abramson
Yet another piece of evidence that Putin is holding something yuuge over Trump's head. This is no mere bromance.

https://twitter.com/tribelaw?lang=en

Trump Must Be Impeached. Here’s why.
By Laurence H. Tribe By Laurence H. Tribe
Opinions
May 13

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-must-be-impeached-heres-why/2017/05/13/82ce2ea4-374d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html?utm_term=.883f2ee6f43b#comments

Harvard Law Professor Wrongfully Calls for Trump Impeachment
Klein, a Harvard Law school alumnus and practicing attorney

http://www.newsmax.com/JosephKlein/laurence-tribe-harvard-trump-impeachment/2017/05/15/id/790262/

Learn new things. Meet new people. Be inspired.
Check out a KOTESOL chapter event near you!
koreatesol.org/nc2018