September 25, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

The 2018 Korea TESOL International Conference: Focus on Fluency
Meet new people. Learn new things. Become a better teacher! Join us October 13 & 14 for the 26th annual Korea TESOL International Conference at Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
koreatesol.org/ic2018

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 163143 times)

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #460 on: April 07, 2017, 11:47:15 AM »
I doubt it. The U.S. is too strong to be destroyed. Only an Islamic suicide bomber who wants to go to heaven for dying in war would try. Russia = not stupid. They (Putin, etc.) know their military is much weaker.

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #461 on: April 07, 2017, 11:58:35 AM »
I doubt it. The U.S. is too strong to be destroyed. Only an Islamic suicide bomber who wants to go to heaven for dying in war would try. Russia = not stupid. They (Putin, etc.) know their military is much weaker.

Troll alert. 

Bah, I think it's so obvious, it's not even worth typing.   

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #462 on: April 07, 2017, 12:08:28 PM »
The U.S. is too strong to be destroyed.

:laugh: you're funny.

Quote from: KimDuHan
Trump may be the last American president!

I don't think the world is quite ready for nuclear annihilation just yet.

Many of the neocons are crazy enough to think nuclear war is winnable (and their goal is US global hegemony), but the military-industrial complex knows otherwise. They just want to keep their $US 1000 000 000 annual defense budget rolling.

Trump has fallen into the trap set for him by the CIA/ military industrial complex. The gas attack was likely set up by the CIA to provide a pretext for invasion.

Evidence is now showing the white helmets killed kids to produce the video.

Swedish Medical Associations Says White Helmets Murdered Kids for Fake Gas Attack Videos

President Trump is now threatening to take America into a war against Syria, Iran and even Russia, a war he says is justified by “evidence” he has received from the Syrian White Helmets.  We will prove beyond any doubt that this is a “Deep State” organization, a melding of CIA, al Qaeda and Britain’s intelligence services. 

The visible diagnosis by a team of actual medical experts, based on what is observed in the video, indicates that the child was suffering from an injection of opiates and was likely dying of an overdose.  There is no evidence of any other agent, chemical or otherwise

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

Imagine your Korea...

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #463 on: April 07, 2017, 12:10:15 PM »
Maximmm, the Russian military is weaker than the U.S. military. It's a fact. Even if they were equal or a bit ahead (which they're not) the damage they'd get from a war with the U.S. would be far too great for them to want it.

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #464 on: April 07, 2017, 12:14:57 PM »
Trump's impeachment has been postponed in light of WW3. All bets are off. This may be a brilliant move on Trump & Co.'s part.

I'm usually not a "the sky is falling" type person, but I may pack a go-bag tonight.
Snickers - check
passports- check

I'm done.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #465 on: April 07, 2017, 12:16:45 PM »
There won't be a WW3. Russia won't fight the U.S. Not directly. They don't want to be destroyed.

donovan

« Reply #466 on: April 07, 2017, 12:35:48 PM »
"Devin Nunes to Step Aside From House Investigation on Russia"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/devin-nunes-house-intelligence-committee-russia.html?ref=politics

The continuing fallout from President Trump’s unsubstantiated wiretapping allegation cost him another ally on Thursday, as the embattled Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee announced he would step aside from his panel’s investigation into Russia’s efforts to disrupt last year’s election.

The announcement from the committee’s chairman, Representative Devin Nunes of California, came shortly before the House Committee on Ethics said he was under investigation because of public reports that he “may have made unauthorized disclosures of classified information.”
“Any talk of that is nonsense,” Mr. Nunes said in an interview with The Times last month.

Mr. Nunes said in a statement that the ethics investigation was “entirely false and politically motivated” and that he would remain the intelligence committee’s chairman. But it was in the intelligence committee’s best interests for him to temporarily step aside from the Russia investigation, he said.

One less hurdle to a clean congressional investigation.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #467 on: April 07, 2017, 04:21:28 PM »
Trump's impeachment has been postponed in light of WW3.

The establishment realizes Trump has surrendered and become one of them. So no more need to impeach.
Imagine your Korea...

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #468 on: April 07, 2017, 05:02:53 PM »
Trump's impeachment has been postponed in light of WW3.

The establishment realizes Trump has surrendered and become one of them. So no more need to impeach.

That happened a lot earlier than just now - remember his budget proposal?  That's as pro-establishment as it goes, at least in the US.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #469 on: April 08, 2017, 01:01:18 AM »
Aurata, will you please stop posting fake news?
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_H._Fetzer

Offline KimDuHan

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #470 on: April 08, 2017, 11:05:53 AM »
He'll probably be a one term president depending on his health and family.

Trump is older and being the president is hard. If he is healthy and his family approves he could run for a second term but would lose to a good democrat candidate. However if the democrats provide a shitty candidate again trump will win.

He won't be impeached.

Offline Andyman

• Veteran
« Reply #471 on: April 13, 2017, 08:25:31 AM »
State-run dictatorial propaganda mills = good

Objective journalism that throws shade on Glorious Comrade Putin = bad

A digital forensic analysis of how credulous sheeple renowned critical thinkers, with an inflexible commitment to "facts and logic", got duped by the #SyriaHoax BS.

https://medium.com/dfrlab/how-the-alt-right-brought-syriahoax-to-america-47745118d1c9

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #472 on: April 13, 2017, 08:41:11 AM »
He'll probably be a one term president depending on his health and family.

Trump is older and being the president is hard. If he is healthy and his family approves he could run for a second term but would lose to a good democrat candidate. However if the democrats provide a shitty candidate again trump will win.

He won't be impeached.

It's hard being a weekday President and weekend golfer.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2017, 09:40:10 AM »

Aurata calling it yet again.

There's every indication Team Trump are now owned by the corporatists, ideologically they are now NY Democrats, and have abandoned their entire base. The establishment now likes Trump, he is them.

To their credit, they lasted 3 months, which is 3 months longer than anyone has ever lasted. They also opened a lot of eyes, this is yet more evidence how bad the swap is, dominated by corporations, and policed by the corporate media.

Next step, I think is for Bannon to go back to running the big guns at Mercer-funded media. This was a win for him as 1) it will increase populist rage, and 2) he is now of demigod status as he never backed down, never flip-flopped. Wage all out war and prepare an outside candidate for 2020. Bannon isn't a guy to just sit around neutralized doing nothing, unless maybe he decides to stay to gather intel on the system, to sabotage it.

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #474 on: April 14, 2017, 10:02:04 AM »

Aurata calling it yet again.

There's every indication Team Trump are now owned by the corporatists, ideologically they are now NY Democrats, and have abandoned their entire base. The establishment now likes Trump, he is them.

To their credit, they lasted 3 months, which is 3 months longer than anyone has ever lasted. They also opened a lot of eyes, this is yet more evidence how bad the swap is, dominated by corporations, and policed by the corporate media.
Orrrrr, you, and people like you, were gullible enough to be taken in by Trump's ranting and raving throughout the campaign about draining the swamp etc. In your naivety you actually thought he was going to do what he said he was. And now you realise he is for the most part, a chubby bag of hot air, you try to switch it up with "Oh man! the globalists got to him. Damn it! I hate when that happens!" Grow up mate.
Next step, I think is for Bannon to go back to running the big guns at Mercer-funded media. This was a win for him as 1) it will increase populist rage, and 2) he is now of demigod status as he never backed down, never flip-flopped. Wage all out war and prepare an outside candidate for 2020. Bannon isn't a guy to just sit around neutralized doing nothing, unless maybe he decides to stay to gather intel on the system, to sabotage it.
Again trying to rewrite history. You were all up in his ass saying how great Bannon was and how he was the one who was going to move things foward. A week later, he's been demoted, because Trump has the ego of a teenager and people trolled him about how Bannon was the power behind the throne, and he couldnt handle that and moved to limit his influence.

So excuse me if I take your "analysis" and quietly fold it up and place it softly in the trash bin. Becuase you always seem to be wrong. Have you ever been right? You seem to make predictions based solely on your personal jackoff fantasies. Not a good strategy for accuracy.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #475 on: April 14, 2017, 10:03:25 AM »
Trump is holding strong on immigration. There might at least be some change there.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #476 on: April 14, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »
Orrrrr, you, and people like you, were gullible enough to be taken in by Trump's ranting and raving throughout the campaign about draining the swamp etc. In your naivety you actually thought...

Yawn. I'm not a part of your small-minded petty little republicans vs democrats tribal war, you assume everyone is "one of those people" (like you). Nope.  :smiley:

Again trying to rewrite history. You were all up in his ass saying how great Bannon was and how he was the one who was going to move things foward.

You aren't really capable of understanding. Progressives believe in "forward", Bannonism is about deconstruction of "progress", because it is a dangerous illusion. So the last part of your sentence is false.

The first part of your sentence is true. Bannon is great, and nothing has fundamentally changed about that. There is a revolutionary war going on in American, fought in the media age, and that war continues from inside the WH, or from outside. You seem to equate turning into a corporatist to stay relevant as "winning", he wins by being thrown out for being loyal to the American voters.

To be clear, I'm for revolution and destroying the entire system.

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #477 on: April 14, 2017, 10:50:49 AM »
Orrrrr, you, and people like you, were gullible enough to be taken in by Trump's ranting and raving throughout the campaign about draining the swamp etc. In your naivety you actually thought...

Yawn. I'm not a part of your small-minded petty little republicans vs democrats tribal war, you assume everyone is "one of those people" (like you). Nope.  :smiley:

Again trying to rewrite history. You were all up in his ass saying how great Bannon was and how he was the one who was going to move things foward.

You aren't really capable of understanding. Progressives believe in "forward", Bannonism is about deconstruction of "progress", because it is a dangerous illusion. So the last part of your sentence is false.

The first part of your sentence is true. Bannon is great, and nothing has fundamentally changed about that. There is a revolutionary war going on in American, fought in the media age, and that war continues from inside the WH, or from outside. You seem to equate turning into a corporatist to stay relevant as "winning", he wins by being thrown out for being loyal to the American voters.

To be clear, I'm for revolution and destroying the entire system.
Well that was a load of blather wasn't it.
I'm not American and I couldn't give 2 poos about either side. This about the clueless Clarences, like yourself, who were throwing out wild predictions and now when reality sets in you come in with some revisionist nonsense. Just admit you were wrong and move along. No need to futher embarrass yourself.

You can be for anything you want to be. Doesn't make any of your past assertions and predcitions any more right.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #478 on: April 14, 2017, 11:07:50 AM »
...the clueless Clarences, like yourself, who were throwing out wild predictions and now when reality sets in...

I forecast all this a decade ago (the fall of the US due to the social collapse and rampant corporatism, the economic center moving Eastward, and USG bankruptcy), which is why I am positioned in Asia. Reality HAS set in, and I was right.  :azn:

And all of my forecasts on the populist uprising, led by Bannon/Mercer still hold. There is no way to stop this uprising because America will continue to collapse, and people will get angrier.

Online MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #479 on: April 14, 2017, 11:41:58 AM »
"And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling globalists!"