July 19, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 147973 times)

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #340 on: March 24, 2017, 02:42:10 PM »
Acording to Zero Hedge...

Speaking of Zero Hedge, the intellectual reasons behind the MAGA revolution. Leftists can't defend against this stuff (reasoning)...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/six-dangerous-leftist-concepts?

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #341 on: March 24, 2017, 02:54:51 PM »
Ivandjiiski has a multimillion-dollar mansion in Mahwah, N.J., and Backshall lives in a plush San Francisco suburb—not exactly reflections of Pitt's anticapitalist icon. “What you are reading at Zero Hedge is nonsense. And you shouldn’t support it,” Lokey wrote in an e-mail. “Two guys who live a lifestyle you only dream of are pretending to speak for you.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

“I can’t be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It’ s wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run,” Lokey texted Ivandjiiski. “This isn’t a revolution. It’s a joke.”

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #342 on: March 24, 2017, 02:59:12 PM »
Ivandjiiski has a multimillion-dollar mansion in Mahwah, N.J., and Backshall lives in a plush San Francisco suburb—not exactly reflections of Pitt's anticapitalist icon. “What you are reading at Zero Hedge is nonsense. And you shouldn’t support it,” Lokey wrote in an e-mail. “Two guys who live a lifestyle you only dream of are pretending to speak for you.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

“I can’t be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It’ s wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run,” Lokey texted Ivandjiiski. “This isn’t a revolution. It’s a joke.”

Ignores MSM confirming Obama-Clinton-Russia angle. Continues attacking those who disagree as gobbling up ZeroHedge, RT, and InfoWars

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #343 on: March 24, 2017, 03:04:51 PM »
Ptolemy, maximmm, Aurata, etc. love those sites though, frequently citing them. To your credit, you don't. 

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #344 on: March 24, 2017, 03:12:52 PM »
Ptolemy, maximmm, Aurata, etc. love those sites though, frequently citing them. To your credit, you don't.

I distrust right-wing media on most things, but that doesn't mean that what they write should be automatically dismissed. You have to read it and see. A lot of times its junk. Sometimes its not.

As for the MSM and of course, the leftist media, where they fail is not so much in printing untrue stuff like the right does, but they are very selective in what stories they chose to publish and give emphasis to. You'll find good reporting and facts (though since the election there has been a perceptible decline), but they can ignore stories that don't fit the narrative (of course the right does this).

And yes, people from the right need to stop linking those sites when they're trying to make a point. It convinces no one. It's like someone from the left posting links from Jezebel and Salon.

Offline insulimted

• Veteran
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2017, 03:24:46 PM »

Wait a second, are you an advocate for heavy handed and predictably corrupt bureaucracies or aren't you?

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2017, 03:29:50 PM »
Ptolemy, maximmm, Aurata, etc. love those sites though, frequently citing them.

On my FB feed I've got Zero hedge, Robert Reich, Breitbart, Bernie Sanders, Milo, Dave Rubin, Classically Liberal. Everyone from right-militant nationals to raging marxists.

Don't be brain dead, get out of your cowardly little Hillary bubble. It's the disinformation age. Everyone is lying. Period. Especially the establishment, as it is terrified of change. All of them occasionally have good points. Mostly it's propaganda / noise.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #347 on: March 24, 2017, 03:36:39 PM »
I like the EPA.

It's the reason America has air like this:

http://aqicn.org/city/newyork
NYC: 20

And not like this:

http://aqicn.org/city/beijing/
Beijing: 155

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #348 on: March 24, 2017, 03:40:52 PM »
I like the EPA.

It's the reason America has air like this:

Naw, deconstruction of the administrative state!

That EPA place is massively inefficient, cut the budget, probably the air will be the same. Just like the art will be fine without tax money funding liberal propaganda.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #349 on: March 24, 2017, 03:42:59 PM »
It's the disinformation age. Everyone is lying. Period. Especially the establishment, as it is terrified of change.

What a bunch of BS. Well, Trump is the establishment now. Is he lying? Yes. But is the mainstream media lying? No. That's how they got to be mainstream. By being reputable enough to get and maintain a large number of sane customers.

In the popular vote Clinton got 65,853,516, compared to 62,984,825 for Trump. She crushed him.

A lot of people got fooled by fake news online...but not nearly enough to make a majority.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #350 on: March 24, 2017, 03:44:40 PM »
That EPA place is massively inefficient, cut the budget, probably the air will be the same.

Who told you they're inefficient? Trump?

Probably? Do you want to take that chance? That big businesses will not pollute out of the goodness of their hearts?

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2017, 03:53:58 PM »
It's the disinformation age. Everyone is lying. Period. Especially the establishment, as it is terrified of change.

What a bunch of BS. Well, Trump is the establishment now. Is he lying? Yes. But is the mainstream media lying? No. That's how they got to be mainstream. By being reputable enough to get and maintain a large number of sane customers.

In the popular vote Clinton got 65,853,516, compared to 62,984,825 for Trump. She crushed him.

A lot of people got fooled by fake news online...but not nearly enough to make a majority.

Hehe. Dude. You are young right?

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »
Ptolemy, maximmm, Aurata, etc. love those sites though, frequently citing them.

On my FB feed I've got Zero hedge, Robert Reich, Breitbart, Bernie Sanders, Milo, Dave Rubin, Classically Liberal. Everyone from right-militant nationals to raging marxists.

Don't be brain dead, get out of your cowardly little Hillary bubble. It's the disinformation age. Everyone is lying. Period. Especially the establishment, as it is terrified of change. All of them occasionally have good points. Mostly it's propaganda / noise.

Well said. 

It seems like not many people see things for what they are.  During cold war, nothing is what it seems. 

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2017, 07:37:20 PM »

Hilary got the majority vote.
Imagine your Korea...

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »

Not according to you...in the past. Remember that one?

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2017, 09:48:30 PM »
Obama kept creeping closer to military conflict with Russia/china?

He had multiple chances to engage them in Ukraine, Syria and even Georgia...yet decided not to do so at the outrage of those opposed to him.

Agreed. The one person in the Obama administration who wasn't beating the drums of war in Syria and Iran was Obama himself. Clinton on the other hand was chomping at the bit to do that.

Part of me wonders if one of the reasons Obama didn't make a bigger stink of the Russian stuff or do anything else was that in spite of the desire to keep his legacy, he also was deeply concerned about Hillary and her foreign policy and agreed with Trump on having a better working relationship with Russia.

Well, I disagree.  He might not have pulled the bigger triggered, he kept putting more oil into the fire.  There are two big questions to consider - how big of a role did the USA (under Obama) play in instigating the big events in Ukraine and Syria? 

I'd argue that it played a major role in both crises and Russia simply responded.  As time went on, the US and Russia made more moves against each other, thereby leading to the second cold war. 

Still, it's clear that Obama wasn't the only one playing, and might not have been the one in charge of recommencing the cold war, but he most certainly played along - https://www.thenation.com/article/might-neo-mccarthyism-mean-war-vs-russia/

Perhaps getting close to a military conflict but never commencing one was the plan all along? 

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2017, 10:31:14 PM »
Blaming Obama for Putin being a landgrabbing thug is so goddamn stupid. Boo hoo, you got sanctioned for invading your neighbors, shooting down a passenger plane and killing a bunch of dissidents and journalists. What did you expect, a pat on the back?

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2017, 10:31:31 PM »
He had multiple chances to engage them in Ukraine, Syria and even Georgia...yet decided not to do so at the outrage of those opposed to him.

Of course he wasn't going to "engage" Russia in military warfare  :rolleyes: unless he wanted to commit suicide.

Perhaps getting close to a military conflict but never commencing one was the plan all along?

The neocons never wanted to make peace with Russia, even in Reagans time. The cold war is too profitable, the military industrial complex need a threat to justify their massive annual budget.

Do the globalists want a nuclear war? No: they may be crazy but they're not that stupid. Ok there are a tiny minority of neocon nutbars who actually do, they think WW3 would be survivable.

But mostly they just want to keep isolating and ramping up pressure on Russia until it surrenders and accepts American hegemony. A one-world government with American elites in control has long been the goal of the globalists.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 10:33:40 PM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #358 on: March 24, 2017, 10:33:43 PM »

HA! Score!!  :laugh:

I was looking over the right's media battle tactics today. There's a whole web involving Mercer the quant guy, Media Research Center, Heritage Foundation, Breitbart, Bannon, etc. They really figured out the proper response -- the national media is the propaganda arm of the left, competing ideologies are NOT going to get a seat at THEIR table, so fund your own table!

We're going to see a huge amount of non-liberal ideology media startups, and established startups shooting up the charts. Destroyed trust in mainstream media drives alternatives. Now 74% of Americans under 50 don't trusts MSM.

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
« Reply #359 on: March 24, 2017, 10:38:30 PM »
I heard a podcast today on Democracy Now that talked about the exact same stuff.

I bet Mercer owns a perfectly kept white cat.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP