December 13, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 198785 times)

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2017, 07:16:39 PM »
I do love it when Aurata starts talking about "Oligarchs" and "Americans" in the same sentence but overlooks his Russian paymasters.

Oh and he used "mafia" and "misinformation", too. Are these not the Russians you are looking for?

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2017, 08:17:19 PM »
Here are his words:

Actually here are his words:

Watch the interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I’ve been educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. … The German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia. This is a point of no return, and I am going to stand up and say … it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do, and have done in the past, because they are bribed to betray the people not only in Germany, all over Europe. … I am very fearful of a new war in Europe, and I don’t like to have this situation again, because war is never coming from itself, there is always people who push for war, and this is not only politicians, it is journalists too. … We have betrayed our readers, just to push for war. … I don’t want this anymore, I’m fed up with this propaganda. We live in a banana republic, and not in a democratic country where we have press freedom. …

The German media, especially, my colleagues …, day by day, write against the Russians, [these journalists] who are in transatlantic organizations, and who are supported by the United States to do so. …

I became ‘honorary citizen of the state of Oklahoma,’ … Why? Because I write pro-American. I was supported by the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA. Why? Because I am pro-American. I am fed up with it; I don’t want to do it anymore; and so I have just written a book, not to earn money, no, it will cause a lot of trouble for me. [I wrote it instead] to give the people in this country, Germany, in Europe, and all over the world, just a glimpse of … what goes on behind the closed doors. …

[4:40 on the video] Most of the journalists you see in foreign countries … European or American journalists …, like me in the past, are so-called non-official cover. … Non-official cover means what? You do work for an intelligence agency, … but … when they [the public] find out that you are not only a journalist but a spy too, they [the CIA] will never say this was one of our guys. … So, I have helped them in several situations, and I feel ashamed for that. … I feel ashamed that I … was bribed by billionaires, I was bribed by the Americans, not to report exactly the truth. …

I was just imagining in my car while I was driving to this interview, I just try to work out in my brain what would have happened if I had written a pro-Russian article, in the Frankfurter Algemeine. Well, … we were all educated to write pro-European, pro-American, but please not pro-Russian. … But this is not what I understand for democracy, for press freedom, I am very sorry for that. …

[6:30] Germany is still a kind of a colony of the United States, you’ll see that in many points; like for example, the majority of Germany do not want to have nukes in our country, but we still have American nukes; so, we are still a kind of an American colony, and, being a colony, it is very easy to approach young journalists through (and what is very important here is) transatlantic organizations. All journalists from respected and big German newspapers, magazines, radio stations, TV stations, they are all members or guests of those big transatlantic organizations, and in these transatlantic organizations you are approached to be pro-American, and … they invite you for seeing the United States, they pay for that, they pay all your expenses and everything. So, you are bribed, you get more and more corrupt, because they make you good contacts.  … So, you make friends, you think they are your friends and cooperate with them. They ask you, ‘will you do me this favor,’ ‘will you do me that favor,’ so your brain is more and more brainwashed, through these guys. …

Is this only the case with German journalists? No, I think it is especially the case with British journalists, because they have a much closer relationship.

Of course with French journalists. … It is the case for Australians, [with] journalists from New Zealand, from Taiwan, well, there is many countries, … like Jordan for example. …

[9:17] Sometimes the intelligence agencies, they come to your office, and want you to write an article. … I just remember [for example] that the German foreign intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst — it is just a sister organization of the Central Intelligence Agency, see it was founded by the American intelligence agency — … came to my office, and they wanted me to write an article about Libya and about Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. … They gave me all these secret informations, and they just wanted me to sign the article with my name. I did that. It was published in the Frankfurter Algemeine, … it was about how he secretly tried to build a poison gas factory, … it was a story that was printed worldwide days later, but I had no information on that [the CIA wrote it]. 

[11:25] A very good example [what happens] if you say no [to the CIA]: … So [regarding the particular employee who said no], what happened is that he lost his job. 

[12:40] Six times my house was searched, … I have [had] three house attacks, [but] I have no children, so … it’s worse for the truth [for other journalists, whose family can be threatened, not only themselves].

Imagine your Korea...

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2017, 09:56:09 PM »
Why does WikiLeaks never have anything bad to say about the Republicans or Russia?

Why aren't Donald Trump's finances public knowledge? Why are his tax returns a mystery?

The Republicans were howling mad about Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden, so I don't know where you're getting this idea that wikileaks says nothing bad about the Republicans. In fact its earliest leaks were damaging to the Bush administration and the Republicans.

As far as the Russians and the Chinese, this may have one of many explanations- Perhaps there is greater organizational morale and loyalty (i.e. nationalism) that limits such leaks. There is also a culture of secrecy and deference to authority. Lastly, and most likely, the fact is that those kinds of regimes would respond rather harshly to someone who leaked such information- death penalty all but certain and rather swift, possibly also punishment of family and/or blind reprisals against colleagues.

Regardless, the information on wikileaks appears to be authentic. Regardless of its provenance and who funds wikileaks it is true.

Remember, the left loved wikileaks when it was doing things like embarrassing Neocons and the NSA. Now that Trump is in office, people can't think straight. All they do is see Trump and flip out.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2017, 07:20:54 AM »
I guess what people liked about WikiLeaks was the transparency. But if they're sharing dirt about one side (the Dems and the established U.S. government agencies in general) but burying (what is almost certainly much worse) dirt about the other side (Republicans, Trump, and Russia) well that's not really transparency is it?

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2017, 07:46:51 AM »
Watch the interview:

Wow, he looks like a crazy man. Really strange mannerisms and facial expressions.

Some people go insane. That's a sad fact of life. And there are different degrees of mental illness / insanity. His position sounds more nuanced than yours sure, but I'm not going automatically accept the position of just one man- an RT Russian propagandist.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2017, 09:14:05 AM »
I guess what people liked about WikiLeaks was the transparency. But if they're sharing dirt about one side (the Dems and the established U.S. government agencies in general) but burying (what is almost certainly much worse) dirt about the other side (Republicans, Trump, and Russia) well that's not really transparency is it?
But they're not only sharing about one side. They revealed information about Republican administrations/candidates in the past.

https://www.wired.com/2008/09/group-posts-e-m

It's just that most people have the memory and attention span of an ant and can't see anything beyond Trump so they spew the false nonsense of "WIKILEAKS ONLY PUBLISHES ABOUT DEMOCRATS!!!!!" Why? Because they fail to actually read and do research like the college-educated adults they claim to be. They just parrot what they read on twitter or in a comment section or what some talking head spews and assume its true. Besides, you could turn that around and say- Why does Buzzfeed only publishes leaks on Trump? Why is the CIA-NSA only tapping Trump and releasing stuff about Trump?

Wikileaks has always maintained that its information comes from internal sources within the Democratic Party and U.S. government agencies. The NSA and CIA have all stated that there is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian hacks. And as I said, the lack of Chinese and Russian material may be due to the stricter security and punishment that those two regimes would employ. A leak in the CIA might end in an investigation and someone becoming a minor celebrity ala Manning and Snowden. A leak in Russia would end in torture and your family taken out back and shot. Different risk factors.

Besides what would a wikileaks of Russia reveal? Russia spies on its own people? Russia does shady stuff? Putin has opponents killed? Putin does this or that? People already know that. In fact, its sort of one of Putin's selling points in Russia. If you ask Russians to choose between Putin and Jimmy Carter as their leader, they'd take Putin. Why? Because he is strong, cunning, and respected and Russians find those appealing, even at the expense of the most liberal elements of social democracy. Contrary to liberals and globalists, who naively think humanity is one big happy family that shares the same values and aspirations, Russians at least balance those aspirations/delusions with hard-nosed realism.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2017, 09:35:18 AM »
But they're not only sharing about one side.

No. They are. Nine years ago when McCain was running for president they leaked on his campaign, yes. (McCain takes a tough approach towards Russia's human rights violations.) But I was speaking in the present tense, not the past tense. Why is there no dirt on Trump being released? With all his business dealings around the world, certainly there would be something, no?

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2017, 12:02:43 PM »
Assange only wants to weaken America, and he knows that the best way to do this is to keep Trump in power. This is what Russia wants as well so they are natural allies.

If Assange actually cared about Americans he would not be aiding and abetting a troll who will oppress millions, ban abortion and take away health insurance. Assange and Russia despise Americans and think we are all guilty of some kind of decadent yankee original sin. It's the logical conclusion of whiny SJW anti-Americanism, translated into Australian and drunken Russian.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2017, 12:11:03 PM »
Useful idiots of a feather flock together:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/11/farage-assange-shameless-illiberal-alliance

Nigel Farage’s social call on Julian Assange’s hideaway in the Ecuadorian embassy was a clarifying moment that ought to have flooded light on a dark world. To those who are willing to see, it revealed that far left and far right are now one movement.

“All isms are wasms,” quipped a Foreign Office wag as fascism and communism united in the Hitler-Stalin pact. That wasn’t true in 1939, when Berlin and Moscow found their shared belief in the “ism” of totalitarianism was greater than the difference between left and right, and isn’t true now. There is an “ism” – illiberalism – an ideology that has been growing for years. Do not underestimate its force. Illiberals now control the White House and the Kremlin. You can track their influence in the Brexit right’s contempt for education and expertise and the Labour left’s alliances with the counter-Enlightenment.

The old division between left and right makes as little sense now as it did in 1939. To realise its futility consider that in conventional terms Farage is a politician who manoeuvres in the grey zone before the right and the far right. He exploits chauvinism and plays on racial fears but is always careful not to incite violence directly. Assange is a man of what I once called the Chomskyan left and what modern critics call the regressive left. He is against the west, often for good reasons. Like so many of his kind, however, he will then ally with any force, however reactionary, which opposes the west as well.

The supposed political differences between the closet racist and alleged rapist in no way prevented them becoming chums. Why would they? Farage is an inspiration to and friend of Donald Trump. He admires Putin’s contempt for human rights and his hatred of the EU. If Wikileaks were dedicated to exposing injustice wherever it occurred, I would have no difficulties with it. But in characteristic regressive style Assange provides support services to the gangster capitalists of the new Russian empire. He proved his loyalty when he published hacked emails from the Clinton campaign, thus helping Putin and Farage’s preferred candidate win the US presidency.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2017, 12:42:03 PM »
Wow, he looks like a crazy man. Really strange mannerisms and facial expressions.

Some people go insane.

That's really quite pathetic LImp. Attacking a dead person who was 100X braver than you show any signs of being. If you were man enough you'd be admitting you're wrong occasionally and standing up and speaking out against corruption.

I'm not going automatically accept the position of just one man- an RT Russian propagandist.

You're playing a losing game.... There are numerous whistleblowing journalists speaking about about the corruption in mainstream media.

Here is former CNN journalist Amber Lyon.

CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake News’, Shocking Exposé
 November 26, 2016
According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events and make up fake news stories.

Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.

Check out her video interview:
http://yournewswire.com/cnn-journalist-governments-pay-us-to-fake-stories-shocking-expose/

Here is a segment of the Bahrain report that Amber Lyon and her team put together. CNNi refused to allow it to air because the Bahrain Government had paid them not to show it.

When Amber Lyon recognized the extent of the reasoning, she challenged CNN. CNN told her to be quiet, and began to view her as a risk. She knew, and found out, too much.
 Amber is now trying to tell the story, the real story, of what is going on behind the closed doors of US Media entities. Amber has created her own website, and additionally as noted in the Guardian Article she is trying to share the truth of the deceptions.

What Amber Lyon describes is exactly the reason why CNN never aired the Nick Robertson interview with Muhammed Al Zawahiri in Egypt.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:56:22 PM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2017, 01:54:59 PM »
The Emmys she won were regional Emmys (which is far less impressive- think minor league vs major league).

She's on the RT Russian propaganda channel.

YourNewsWire is also fake news.
http://www.snopes.com/tag/yournewswire-com/

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »
Just like Trump and everyone else in the Grand Old Projection Party, the first refuge of a Russian scoundrel is to claim that his opponents are doing all the bad things that his side are doing.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2017, 09:40:51 PM »
The Emmys she won were regional Emmys (which is far less impressive- think minor league vs major league).

She's on the RT Russian propaganda channel.

YourNewsWire is also fake news.
http://www.snopes.com/tag/yournewswire-com/

You're so ridiculous, it makes me laff.  :laugh:

She's speaking in a video interview. The same interview is found on dozens of websites.

Its not about which website something appears on that makes it true or not.

If Einsteins theory of relativity was posted on infowars, would it then become untrue?

Its about the veracity of the evidence itself.

You commit logical fallacies every time you breathe.

You think she's lying about her experience?

What she says is further backed up by her previously unpublished documentary. Also featured.

And her conclusions are backed up by numerous other former journalists, all saying the same thing. All prepared to risk their lives, their jobs, their pensions, and so on to get the facts out there.

You said you would not accept the testimony of only one person. Now we're up to two. How many first-hand accounts will it take for you?

Imagine your Korea...

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2017, 09:56:56 PM »
In the meantime...I call witness number 3.

Sharyl Attkisson is a multiple Emmy award-winning journalist and former investigative correspondent in the Washington bureau for CBS News. She was an anchor for CNN, and also served as anchor for the CBS Evening News.

She resigned from CBS News on March 10, 2014 after 21 years with the network. Her book Stonewalled reached number 3 on New York Times e-book non-fiction best seller list in November 2014.

In 2008, Attkisson reported that a claim by Hillary Clinton to have dodged sniper fire in Bosnia was unfounded: Clinton's trip to Bosnia was risky, Attkisson said, but no real bullets were dodged. Attkisson was on the trip with Clinton.[16] The day after Attkisson's report on the CBS Evening News, Clinton admitted there was no sniper fire and said she "misspoke."

On March 10, 2014, Attkisson resigned from CBS News.[29] She stated that the parting was "amicable".[30] Politico reported that according to sources within CBS there had been tensions leading to "months of hard-fought negotiations" – that Attkisson had been frustrated over what she perceived to be the network's liberal bias and lack of dedication to investigative reporting.

Later that year came the release of her New York Times Best Seller, Stonewalled: One Reporter's Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington (Harpers),[4] in which she accused CBS of protecting the Obama administration by not giving enough coverage to such stories as the 2012 Benghazi attack and slow initial enrollments under Obamacare.[31]

In February 2015, Attkisson gave a TEDx talk at the University of Nevada. In the talk, she said that astroturfing was swaying public opinion, legislation and media outlets.[32]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharyl_Attkisson

her book:

Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington

Seasoned CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson reveals how she has been electronically surveilled while digging deep into the Obama Administration and its scandals, and offers an incisive critique of her industry and the shrinking role of investigative journalism in today’s media.

Americans are at the mercy of powerful figures in business and government who are virtually unaccountable. The Obama Administration in particular has broken new ground in its monitoring of journalists, intimidation and harassment of opposition groups, and surveillance of private citizens.

Sharyl Attkisson has been a journalist for more than thirty years. During that time she has exposed scandals and covered controversies under both Republican and Democratic administrations. She has also seen the opponents of transparency go to ever greater lengths to discourage and obstruct legitimate reporting.

Attkisson herself has been subjected to “opposition research” efforts and spin campaigns. These tactics increased their intensity as she relentlessly pursued stories that the Obama Administration dismissed. Stonewalled is the story of how her news reports were met with a barrage of PR warfare tactics, including online criticism, as well as emails and phone calls up the network chain of command in an effort to intimidate and discourage the next story. In Stonewalled, Attkisson recounts her personal tale, setting it against the larger story of the decline of investigative journalism and unbiased truth-telling in America today.

https://www.amazon.com/Stonewalled-Obstruction-Intimidation-Harassment-Washington/dp/1501248219

Her website:

02/26/2017 — Sharyl Attkisson: What do you define as fake news? Susan Glasser: Well, as a term, right? It's like any term and in fact now you see partisans of both parties appropriating and using this label merely to apply it to news that they don't like. Susan Glasser was editor of the left-leaning Politico during the 2016 campaign.

Glasser: So what started out as a panic over fake news and what role it had in undermining Hillary Clinton's candidacy and promoting Donald Trump's candidacy, by the way is now a label that Donald Trump master marketer has seen is a powerful label so he's appropriated that and slapped that label on stories that he merely doesn't like.

President Trump: You are fake news…go ahead.

Glasser: It's not that it didn't exist before, but Americans used to know the difference between the National Enquirer at the checkout counter and the New York Times. Public suspicion and allegations of bias hound the most pervasive Internet players: Twitter, Google and Facebook.

Sharyl: During the presidential campaign, critics discovered a Google search for "Hillary Clinton indictment," typing in "IND," didn't suggest "indictment." When you type Hillary Clinton ind into Bing or Yahoo, there are plenty of indictment based recommendations. When you type it into Google the top two recommended autocompletions are Hillary Clinton Indiana and Hillary Clinton India. As it happens, Google's parent company, Alphabet, was a top Clinton donor. Its chief executive worked on the Clinton campaign. Last year, former Facebook insiders alleged they "routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers."

Sharyl: We hear from a lot of people that they don't trust Politico or Facebook or Google or whoever it might be that's trying to sort through the truth or the facts.

Glasser: We're looking at a crisis of faith in institutions. The media, being one set of institutions that is under assault. More broadly, political parties you know, no longer have the trust and the faith.

Sharyl: Torba claims Twitter censors conservatives, but not liberals for similar behavior. On Gab anything goes, he says, as long as it's legal, not inciting violence and not exposing information like credit cards.

Torba: What we're doing is instead of us playing big brother and you know curating content and deciding what is news and what isn't and what people should see and what they shouldn't, we are giving the power to you as a user so you can mute different words, trends, hashtags, phrases, topics, and users.

Sharyl: Because of Gab's anti-censorship policy, it's attracted plenty of detestable users. Some blogs call it Twitter for Racists and the Alt-Right's very own Twitter.

Torba: The media likes to label us as alt right or they've said, you know, Nazi Twitter or the Twitter for racists. I find it, you know, really funny because we have one of the most diverse starting teams of all time. So we have my co-founder who is a Turkish Kurd and he's also Muslim. We have our chief communications officer who is based in Canada, who is an Indian and a practicing Hindu.

Sharyl: If there's ultimate truth in the debate over manipulation of information-- it may be found in asking not "What can you believe", but "who wants you to believe it, and why?"

Sharyl: Do you favor censoring information that someone has decided is untrue or may blatantly be untrue so that the public can't access it online?

Glasser: I don't. I think that would be a terrible mistake. We have to find a way for truth to regain its value in our public discourse I think, and that's not about stopping people from what is untrue. It's about finding ways to reinvigorate the conversation around which is true and to find out that which those are powerful don't want us to know.

http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/sum-of-knowledge-part-2
Imagine your Korea...

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2017, 10:36:16 PM »
I've heard that if you say Benghazi 100 times then the truth will come out...eventually... maybe, it's a 1000 times.

Aurata, got any news about Russian journalists being prevented from accurately reporting information that goes against Putin?

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #256 on: March 13, 2017, 08:28:43 AM »
Getting back to the original topic of when Trump will be impeached.

Trump associates' links with Russia: just some of what we know so far

Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Michael Cohen, Rex Tillerson

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross

The influence of Konstantin Kilimnik on the Republican Party Platform during their convention

If Trump ever has to testify under oath it would be difficult to imagine him talking for more than five minutes before committing perjury.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #257 on: March 13, 2017, 09:03:48 AM »
But they're not only sharing about one side.

No. They are. Nine years ago when McCain was running for president they leaked on his campaign, yes. (McCain takes a tough approach towards Russia's human rights violations.) But I was speaking in the present tense, not the past tense. Why is there no dirt on Trump being released? With all his business dealings around the world, certainly there would be something, no?

Wikileaks can only release the information it is given. Leaks have emerged from the Trump campaign already, but those were released to other outlets such as Buzzfeed or Washington Post. People choose to release information based on their leanings or the information's content or what they think will be censored by who they leak it to. Wikileaks primarily deals in raw document dumps of mass information from government sources- stuff you typically have to pour over for days and may be the result of hacking or criminal actions such as those of Manning and Snowden.

Wikileaks does not do any hacking or leaking themselves. They can't release info about Trump if no one has given them any.

This is a line of attack that dumb people fall for but anyone with the ability to reason should be able to understand- You can't leak what you don't have.

Assange only wants to weaken America, and he knows that the best way to do this is to keep Trump in power. This is what Russia wants as well so they are natural allies.

If Assange actually cared about Americans he would not be aiding and abetting a troll who will oppress millions, ban abortion and take away health insurance. Assange and Russia despise Americans and think we are all guilty of some kind of decadent yankee original sin. It's the logical conclusion of whiny SJW anti-Americanism, translated into Australian and drunken Russian.

Yes, but supporting Clinton would be aiding and abetting someone who wants to start Cold War 2.0, potentially get us involved in military operations in Ukraine, invade Syria and start a war there with Syria and possibly Russia, likely get us into a war and invasion with Iran, and take away jobs from American citizens.

Yes, Trump will oppress millions and ban abortion. With a stroke of a pen he's going to do that. Then he's going to round up everyone into camps and ovens.  :rolleyes:

Incredible that people who wail about propaganda actually believe that stuff about Trump.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:08:43 AM by Mr.DeMartino »

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #258 on: March 13, 2017, 09:17:15 AM »

Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Michael Cohen, Rex Tillerson

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross

The influence of Konstantin Kilimnik on the Republican Party Platform during their convention

I'm pretty sure that if you took Obama's cabinet members and campaign advisers from 2008, you could find "links" to Major Country X, Y, or Z for a number of them. It's called working in government and meeting people from around the world in a global economy when you have things like the UN and IMF.

I can also link Kevin Bacon to Al-Qaeda.

Former NSA head James Clapper (no fan of Trump)- "No evidence of collusion"

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

So this Trump-Russia thing has zero evidence and is instead a bunch of innuendo and conjecture. Although, I suppose you could say that since Clapper and the NSA previously lied to the American public about wiretapping them, they could be lying about this. Then again, they're the ones pushing the "vague links" and "we didn't wiretap Trump" angle, so I guess you'd have to doubt them there too. Regardless, neither Obama, nor any Democrat on the Intelligence or Foreign Relations committees nor the FBI nor the IRS nor the CIA has released any hard evidence of Russian hacking.

You aren't investigating properly- you're starting with an assumption: Trump is guilty of treason with the Russians, and then you are working backwards to try and prove it. If you look at the evidence first and THEN draw conclusions, you'd say "there is no evidence of collusion."
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:21:15 AM by Mr.DeMartino »

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #259 on: March 13, 2017, 09:55:27 AM »

I'm pretty sure that if you took Obama's cabinet members and campaign advisers from 2008, you could find "links" to Major Country X, Y, or Z for a number of them. It's called working in government and meeting people from around the world in a global economy when you have things like the UN and IMF.

Could you point out evidence of Obama fawning over the same prominent world leaders and claiming publicly that neither he nor any of his associates have absolutely any connection or dealings  with them?

Quote from: Mr.DeMartino
Former NSA head James Clapper (no fan of Trump)- "No evidence of collusion"

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

Yeah I saw that video too. I'm pretty sure the inference from Clapper was no evidence of collusion yet. As he says, he's no longer in the job though, is he?

Quote from: Mr.DeMartino
You aren't investigating properly- you're starting with an assumption: Trump is guilty of treason with the Russians, and then you are working backwards to try and prove it. If you look at the evidence first and THEN draw conclusions, you'd say "there is no evidence of collusion."
Those assumptions, as always, are entirely yours.
Nonetheless, without suspicion of wrong doing there is no need for an investigation. One would need to have either a vested interest in a Republican presidency, a Trump cult follower or be extremely naive not to be suspicious of Trump and his dealings at this point. Remember the promise about providing his tax returns?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:58:13 AM by Adel »