September 21, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 162299 times)

Online gogators!

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2240 on: August 14, 2018, 11:33:12 AM »
A TMZ videographer caught up with Omarosa at National Airport and asked about sex in the White House. She replied, “There were some people gettin’ it on in the White House.” The interviewer throws out the name Hope Hicks. Omarosa replies, “Oh yeah, she’s the big one.”

No wonder trump wants everyone in the WH to sign an NDA.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2241 on: August 14, 2018, 11:06:01 PM »
Campaign finance records show several former aides to President Donald Trump have received payments of roughly $15,000 per month from campaign or party accounts, bolstering part of former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman’s claim that she was offered the same amount to keep quiet about her time in the White House.

The Apprentice contestant turned White House aide Manigault Newman has alleged that multiple former Trump Administration aides have been taking money for their silence since leaving their posts, a hush money payment under the guise of a no-show job that she says she turned down.

"They were not offering me a real job," Manigault Newman told NBC on Sunday. “They didn't really care if I showed up. In fact, there are several former employees from the White House who actually signed this agreement, who are all being paid $15,000 for their silence.”

Seems like something the FBI should be looking into.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2242 on: August 17, 2018, 02:31:06 AM »
$92 million for a meaningless parade celebrating nothing. That could fix a lot of roads and bridges.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2243 on: August 17, 2018, 08:18:17 AM »
$92 million for a meaningless parade celebrating nothing. That could fix a lot of roads and bridges.

Trump's not interested in building bridges. What a deal-maker, though! Said the parade would cost no more than $12 million. This is the guy doing trade deals haha. He must have slapped the Pentagon with some tariffs.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2244 on: August 17, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Retired Navy admiral William H. McRaven

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/revoke-my-security-clearance-too-mr-president/2018/08/16/8b149b02-a178-11e8-93e3-24d1703d2a7a_story.html?utm_term=.d24c58d69624

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2245 on: August 17, 2018, 03:11:54 PM »
John Brennan

1) Lied about the number of civilian deaths during drone strikes

2) Endorsed Bush's use of torture and rendition

3) As CIA Director, had the agency illegally access Congressional staffers' computers, then lied about it

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/07/john-brennan-dishonesty-cia-director-nomination

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/07/31/obama-should-fire-john-brennan/?utm_term=.8f96655add3c

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/cia-interrogation-report/hayden-testimony/

Maybe you should read up on the guy you're defending. Oh and let's not forget his buddy James Clapper who lied to Congress and the American people about domestic spying. How about Michael Hayden who also lied and supported the domestic spying program. Or maybe it's Peter Strozk and Lisa Page- such honest people that they both lied to their families about having affairs with each other.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2246 on: August 17, 2018, 03:14:42 PM »
John Brennan

3) As CIA Director, had the agency illegally access Congressional staffers' computers, then lied about it

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/07/john-brennan-dishonesty-cia-director-nomination

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/07/31/obama-should-fire-john-brennan/?utm_term=.8f96655add3c

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/cia-interrogation-report/hayden-testimony/

Maybe you should read up on the guy you're defending. Oh and let's not forget his buddy James Clapper who lied to Congress and the American people about domestic spying. How about Michael Hayden who also lied and supported the domestic spying program. Or maybe it's Peter Strozk and Lisa Page- such honest people that they both lied to their families about having affairs with each other.

And Trump has told more lies combined than all of the people you've listed. In terms of lying, Trump does it bigly.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2247 on: August 17, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »
John Brennan

You're not seriously suggesting that any of the things you've mentioned above had anything to do with the removal of Brennan's security clearance are you? ;D
Weren't you the guy arguing against suppressing freedom speech on another thread?
I guess your line of reasoning is that an exception to the 1st amendment should be made for those critical of your cult hero. ;D

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2248 on: August 17, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
John Brennan

The ol' repug smear machine at work. All of those you mention have done more with their little fingers to serve the US than you or your cult leader ever have. Drafter deferments, anyone?

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2249 on: August 17, 2018, 07:58:11 PM »
Across the board in America, debt is on the rise — even though most people have a strong desire to pay it off. According to Northwestern Mutual's findings, the average American has about $38,000 in debt, up $1,000 from a year ago.

"Despite recognizing that debt is dangerous waters, Americans are jumping in with both feet and struggling to stay afloat," Holbrook says.

In fact, Americans are twice as likely to rack up debt as to accumulate personal savings. Northwestern also found that Americans put almost the same amount of money towards discretionary spending — such as dining out and pursuing their hobbies — as they do to paying down their debt.

"People's purse strings are clearly caught in a tug of war between enjoying the present and saving for the future," Holbrook says.
No need to worry, you're just bored!

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2250 on: August 18, 2018, 08:42:41 AM »
And Trump has told more lies combined than all of the people you've listed. In terms of lying, Trump does it bigly.

Trump's lies didn't involve torture or spying on Americans in violation of the Constitution. Usually, they misrepresent his accomplishments or his political opponents.

When Trump says he's going to do something patently awful, he usually doesn't mince words about it and is upfront- "Bomb the shit out of them" "Kill their families" "Build a wall" etc. At least he isn't hiding the big bad policies of his and people know what they're getting.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2251 on: August 18, 2018, 08:43:38 AM »
Weren't you the guy arguing against suppressing freedom speech on another thread?
I guess your line of reasoning is that an exception to the 1st amendment should be made for those critical of your cult hero. ;D
How is John Brennan's speech suppressed? Right after his clearance was yanked, him and a bunch of his buddies all published op-eds blasting the President.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2252 on: August 18, 2018, 08:44:36 AM »
The ol' repug smear machine at work. All of those you mention have done more with their little fingers to serve the US than you or your cult leader ever have. Drafter deferments, anyone?

I'm glad you support torture, rendition, and unconstitutional spying.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2253 on: August 18, 2018, 09:20:27 AM »

I'm sure you do since they're all policies you strongly support--realpolitik.

Remind me of what you've done in service of your country. And I'm not talking about lip service.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #2254 on: August 20, 2018, 06:54:17 AM »
How is John Brennan's speech suppressed? Right after his clearance was yanked, him and a bunch of his buddies all published op-eds blasting the President.

Timing Mr DeSimpleton

Peeved that the despicable “dog” Omarosa Manigault Newman is dominating the news? Revoke the security of clearance of another critic, the former CIA director chief John Brennan! No point pretending deflection wasn’t the intention. The statement about Brennan was dated 26 July; the president was simply waiting for the right moment to play the distraction card.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/17/trump-john-brennan-security-clearance-revoked-distraction-social-media

At least he isn't hiding the big bad policies of his and people know what they're getting.

You've got it really bad, you really have.  Problem with the people who support Trump, they don't 'know what they're getting', for example with the tax cuts for the rich, because they're not smart enough to understand complex things with consequences.  That's why he loves the 'poorly educated'.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2255 on: August 20, 2018, 08:17:00 AM »
Trump's gonna be fine with the Mueller investigation because Rudy Giuliani says "Truth isn't Truth." What a lawyer!

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2256 on: August 20, 2018, 09:32:55 AM »

Remind me of what you've done in service of your country. And I'm not talking about lip service.

What service I have or have not done has nothing to do with Brennan backing CIA torture.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2257 on: August 20, 2018, 10:04:20 AM »

What service I have or have not done has nothing to do with Brennan backing CIA torture.

Get with your program dude!
Your cult leader supports Torture, what he can't tolerate is criticism.
Listen to what he said during the campaign and who he appointed as the current head of the CIA.
These distractions of yours are so tiresome.
You're not suggesting Gina Haspel should have her security clearance revoked are you? :laugh:

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #2258 on: August 20, 2018, 10:40:11 AM »
Your cult leader supports Torture, what he can't tolerate is criticism.
Listen to what he said during the campaign and who he appointed as the current head of the CIA.
These distractions of yours are so tiresome.
You're not suggesting Gina Haspel should have her security clearance revoked are you? :laugh:
Trump doesn't pretend to be a saint, and he never mislead the American public about his stance on torture or his policies. I don't agree with him, but he still comes out ahead of Brennan, who would lie about it.

Clapper critiques Brennan:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/19/james_clapper_john_brennans_rhetoric_an_issue_in_and_of_itself_now_subtle_like_a_freight_train.html

Brennan can't make up his mind:
https://nypost.com/2018/08/19/brennan-doubles-down-on-trump-treason-comment/

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/brennan-walks-back-comment-on-trump-treason/vi-BBM8aB6

Your cult leader

Dude, I freely admit that Trump is a lying sack of shit who can't be trusted. My point isn't that Trump is good, it's that the anti-Trumpers have lost their mind and formed their own cult and are suffering from the mass hysteria of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump could cure cancer on 5th Ave. and his critics would howl that he's putting doctors out of business.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2259 on: August 20, 2018, 10:43:29 AM »

So no to serving your country and yes to being a hypocrite for criticizing Brennan for carrying out a policy you supported.