November 19, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 181453 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2220 on: September 21, 2018, 08:51:26 PM »
First off, Elena Karen has smoked weed.  God knows what Bader Ginsburg has done.   So, donít pretend like you know what what you are talking about when you donít.  There are no official qualifications for becoming a Supreme Court Justice. 

I will say that Kagan, regardless of whether you agree with her politics or philosophy is one of the sharpest legal minds in our country.

Before it was Scalia tops with Ginsburg and Kagan a close second. Now with Scalia's passing and Ginsburg's aging, it's probably Kagan at the top, then Breyer and Alito after her, followed by Kennedy and Gorsuch, the Roberts, with Sotomayor and Thomas way behind the pack.
When are you going to share with us your legal bona fides?

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2221 on: September 21, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »
We are talking about high school.  Right now the entire country is thinking,Ēf&&k. Iím going to be held accountable for crap I did in high school.Ē This is coming from democrats no less, who are chock full of rapists, murderers/black panthers, etc..,   They donít actually care about anything.  Itís all about winning and power. Anthony Weiner still hung around, no pun intended, after sending d&$ pics to a minor.  He still has a chance if he can do ruthless crap for democrats to wi.

What are you talking about?  Not every one is going for the position of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court are they?  You want a job in the 7-Eleven, you're not going to get an extensive background check.  What percentage of the population are going for a position like this?  Another judge explained about the extreme vetting process of judges by the FBI.  You admit you smoked pot at high school, you're disqualified.  What this situation is asking is for the FBI to go back and do their background check again.  No amount of Trump saying 'Nah, they're not going to do that' or others saying 'that's not what the FBI does' are talking absolute bollocks.  Like I mentioned further up all this shows the shitpit that your beloved country has boiled down to.  You've got Grassley and Hatch trying to push this through when they have previous of doing exactly the same thing years ago.  This Trump presidency real has been a eye opener for what the US seems to stand for. It's just two parties throwing shit at each other.  I'm amazed they anything done.

First off, Elena Karen has smoked weed.  God knows what Bader Ginsburg has done.   So, donít pretend like you know what what you are talking about when you donít.  There are no official qualifications for becoming a Supreme Court Justice. 

Next, donít do this ďoh what will the world think?Ē BS.  Your big uk problem is all about sovereignty and giving it up to the EU.   Oh and Iíd take Trump any day over that moronic anti Semite Jeremy Corbin.  You goofs have have benefited long enough from Americans not knowing howís fd up your countries are.
So that explains trump's picks--no qualifications.

As for background checks, they've become more routine and more extensive in the US. I had to get fingerprinted to volunteer at my local library and for my adjunct position with UMUC they used an outside firm to run a thorough background check on me.

In other words, you don't know what the F$$k you're talking about.

BTW, did martini get you your job at the 7-11?

Since you guys donít understand the constitution, let me say it again.  There are no qualifications needed to be Supreme Court Justice.   
If  congress had the votes Snoop Dogg could be a Supreme Court Justice.
For the right amount of moola I'm sure the repugs would vote for him.

The Constitution also doesn't specify there have to be nine judges, one of the reasons the right gives for trying to rush the process.

It is the law that you have to attend school until you're at least 16. Shouldn't you be in class?

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2222 on: September 22, 2018, 06:54:11 AM »
I knew it wouldn't be long before Trump started trash talking about a victim of alleged sexual assault.

Offline Andyman

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2223 on: September 22, 2018, 10:04:12 AM »
Yup, you know he was sitting on the insults for days, and then just couldn't keep it bottled up anymore.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2224 on: September 24, 2018, 11:23:14 PM »
Wow.  Why do I have to read on info wars that  kavanoighís accuser wore a brain pu##y hat at an anti trump march. 

Why doesnít the mainstream media reveal this important information. 

You guys are still sick as f&$ And have to be relentlessly destroyed.
I guessed that she might be an anti trump activist .
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2225 on: September 25, 2018, 12:50:30 AM »
Wow.  Why do I have to read on info wars that  kavanoighís accuser wore a brain pu##y hat at an anti trump march. 

Because they believe in free speech? Because if everyone in the US who is anti-trump can't be trusted, we are in one hell of a pickle.

BTW, your judge turns out to have been quite the party animal, it seems. More accusations of sexual attacks have come out and who says there aren't more to come?

You're fighting a losing battle.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2226 on: September 25, 2018, 09:41:37 AM »

Because they believe in free speech? Because if everyone in the US who is anti-trump can't be trusted, we are in one hell of a pickle.

BTW, your judge turns out to have been quite the party animal, it seems. More accusations of sexual attacks have come out and who says there aren't more to come?

Itís funny that you donít even know that you are having your asses handed to you. 
Maybe anti trump combined with identity politics with a focus on women will get you the votes you need .   I just hope people donít forget why identity politics are terrible. 
Didnít you guys say Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:24:05 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Online MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #2227 on: September 25, 2018, 01:38:21 PM »

Itís funny that you donít even know that you are having your asses handed to you. 
Maybe anti trump combined with identity politics with a focus on women will get you the votes you need .   I just hope people donít forget why identity politics are terrible. 

lol you support putting a gang rapist on the SUPREME COURT.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2228 on: September 25, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »
Says the woman at the anti trump protest with the p$&$y brain hat .

Also sheís lying about her fear of flying.

Sheíll be debunked, and her character will be revealed.

But you idiots wonít apologize.  Because the result doesnít matter, itís creating chaos that you want. 

Just like with Taiwan Bradley the duke lacrosse players and anita hill.

I just hope more people can stand to you guys and that you all are held accountable for your actions.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:06:13 PM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2229 on: September 25, 2018, 05:07:30 PM »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.  Just donít ask me to tell you who she is, where you met and whether you were there.
Bonzai!

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #2230 on: September 25, 2018, 06:19:36 PM »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.

Sounds like something Alex Jones would do.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2231 on: September 25, 2018, 06:57:21 PM »

Giving all Americans civil rights and equal opportunity is far from "terrible."

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2232 on: September 25, 2018, 06:59:35 PM »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.  Just donít ask me to tell you who she is, where you met and whether you were there.
I wouldn't presume to ask someone who sees no evil and hears no evil anything of substance.

I'm surprised you can even breathe with that hood on. I bet it was hot this summer. You guys got special global warming outfits?

Offline freddyinkorea

• Veteran
« Reply #2233 on: September 25, 2018, 08:52:50 PM »
Feinstein just blasted Trump and the FBI for not doing enough to investigate this.

After she had sat on the letter for weeks until springing it at the last second.

Shitpit indeed.
She was respecting the victim's wishes, pure and simple. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

She acted honorably, something you and yours would know nothing about.

Yeah um, she wanted to remain anonymous, but democrats couldnít help themselves.  Dems are very dishonorable.
Yeah um, kavanaugh's attempted to rape some chick, yeah um, he couldn't help himself, yeah um, blame it on the other side.

Um, heís not Bill Clinton.   We are talking about high school.  Right now the entire country is thinking,Ēf&&k. Iím going to be held accountable for crap I did in high school.Ē This is coming from democrats no less, who are chock full of rapists, murderers/black panthers, etc..,   They donít actually care about anything.  Itís all about winning and power. Anthony Weiner still hung around, no pun intended, after sending d&$ pics to a minor.  He still has a chance if he can do ruthless crap for democrats to wi.
So rape is OK as long as you're in high school? When does it start to count?

You are a twisted individual.  This is not even a rape allegation...  You are so far gone you make up what the actual allegation is?  Oh yeah you called me a racist without me saying anything racist, I get it.  You insane.

Damn I hate saying things negative about people, but you twist words and thoughts and reality, it is seriously scary. 

Maybe a great troll? 

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2234 on: September 25, 2018, 09:09:11 PM »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.

Itís actually what democrats are doing to kavanaugh. 
I hate the snooty remark when someone listens to Alex Jones.  I donít usually, but if I did so what.  Gavin Mcciness was hosting the show and I watch a snippet on YouTube.  But when heís right heís right.  You just canít say that the logic is not true because the person you donít like said it.  I mean how messed up is that?
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2235 on: September 26, 2018, 01:13:00 AM »
Feinstein just blasted Trump and the FBI for not doing enough to investigate this.

After she had sat on the letter for weeks until springing it at the last second.

Shitpit indeed.
She was respecting the victim's wishes, pure and simple. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

She acted honorably, something you and yours would know nothing about.

Yeah um, she wanted to remain anonymous, but democrats couldnít help themselves.  Dems are very dishonorable.
Yeah um, kavanaugh's attempted to rape some chick, yeah um, he couldn't help himself, yeah um, blame it on the other side.

Um, heís not Bill Clinton.   We are talking about high school.  Right now the entire country is thinking,Ēf&&k. Iím going to be held accountable for crap I did in high school.Ē This is coming from democrats no less, who are chock full of rapists, murderers/black panthers, etc..,   They donít actually care about anything.  Itís all about winning and power. Anthony Weiner still hung around, no pun intended, after sending d&$ pics to a minor.  He still has a chance if he can do ruthless crap for democrats to wi.
So rape is OK as long as you're in high school? When does it start to count?

You are a twisted individual.  This is not even a rape allegation...  You are so far gone you make up what the actual allegation is?  Oh yeah you called me a racist without me saying anything racist, I get it.  You insane.

Damn I hate saying things negative about people, but you twist words and thoughts and reality, it is seriously scary. 

Maybe a great troll?
"You insane." You mean insane in a good way, right?

Everybody's misused him
Ripped him up and abused him
Another junkie plan
Pushing dope for the man
A Freddie's on the corner now
If you want to be a junkie, why
Remember Freddie's dead
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Freddie's dead

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2236 on: September 26, 2018, 01:15:59 AM »

I hate the snooty remark when someone listens to Alex Jones.  I donít usually, but if I did so what.  Gavin Mcciness was hosting the show and I watch a snippet on YouTube.  But when heís right heís right.  You just canít say that the logic is not true because the person you donít like said it.  I mean how messed up is that?
In March 2017, during a trip to Israel with The Rebel Media, McInnes made controversial comments defending Holocaust deniers, accused the Jews of being responsible for the Holodomor and the Treaty of Versailles, and said he was "becoming anti-Semitic". He later said his comments were taken out of context.[67] McInnes also produced a video for Rebel called "Ten Things I Hate about Jews", later retitled "Ten Things I Hate About Israel"

"When he's right he's right." LOL.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #2237 on: September 26, 2018, 02:01:33 AM »

In March 2017, during a trip to Israel with The Rebel Media, McInnes made controversial comments defending Holocaust deniers, accused the Jews of being responsible for the Holodomor and the Treaty of Versailles, and said he was "becoming anti-Semitic". He later said his comments were taken out of context.[67] McInnes also produced a video for Rebel called "Ten Things I Hate about Jews", later retitled "Ten Things I Hate About Israel"

Heís a comedian you leftist repressive totalitarian ****.    You guys used to defend free speech, now you stand for nothing.
Bonzai!

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2238 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:04 AM »

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2239 on: September 26, 2018, 09:47:43 AM »

Heís a comedian you leftist repressive totalitarian ****.    You guys used to defend free speech, now you stand for nothing.
So you're relying on comedians for your info. Makes sense, considering how the UN laughed at trumpy.

And you stand for whatever your masters tell you to.