July 17, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 147400 times)

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2040 on: June 05, 2018, 03:55:06 AM »

Forget about that silly statue above, it's old fashioned fake news. In fact why bother with this whole Mueller investigation because this President thinks he's above the law as the correspondence from his legal team below indicates. 

It remains our position that the President’s actions here, by virtue of his position as the chief law enforcement officer, could neither constitutionally nor legally constitute obstruction because that would amount to him obstructing himself, and that he could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired..

Furthermore, does anyone else remember that cock'n'bull story that Donny Junior came up with about the Russian adoption meeting in Trump tower and how President Chump had nothing to do with the story as evidenced by Jay Sekulow's numerous denials in media appearances at the time ?
 Well
STATEMENT OF JULY 8, 2017, TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
You have received all of the notes, communications and testimony indicating that the President dictated a short but accurate response to the New York Times article on behalf of his son, Donald Trump, Jr. His son then followed up by making a full public disclosure regarding the meeting, including his public testimony that there was nothing to the meeting and certainly no evidence of collusion.56
so it turns out that Chumpey dictated the story after all. Who would have thought? :laugh:

And anyways it was nobody else's business because it was a private family matter. 
This subject is a private matter with the New York Times. The President is not required to answer to the Office of the Special Counsel, or anyone else, for his private affairs with his children. In any event, the President’s son, son-in-law, and White House advisors and staff have made a full disclosure on these events to both your office and the congressional committees.57
Oh dear!

So I guess we should expect the next move from the white house will be an attack on the Meuller investigation for leaking this legal correspondence that Chump's legal team actuality leaked.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/02/us/politics/trump-legal-documents.html?smid=tw-share
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:27:45 AM by Adel »

Offline SteveBruce

• Veteran
« Reply #2041 on: June 05, 2018, 04:22:57 AM »
This well and truly has to be one of the most boring threads in waygook history, perhaps the history of the internet.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #2042 on: June 05, 2018, 04:38:31 AM »
This well and truly has to be one of the most boring threads in waygook history, perhaps the history of the internet.

Well, thanks for your positive contribution anyways.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:55:51 AM by Adel »

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #2043 on: June 05, 2018, 08:19:29 AM »
Keep playing that race card while all the while standing shoulder to shoulder with racists and white nationalists
I don't stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and white nationalists. They do not define the Trump campaign anymore than Antifa or MS-13 gang members define the Democrats. That's how stupid people think. Are you stupid?

Racism elected trump; deal with it:

Go ahead and believe that. Tell all the voters in the Rust Belt who switched from Obama to Trump that they were racists. See how well that goes.

Put your money where your mouth is and share your comments about Koreans with the people you volunteer with on the campaign. See what they have to say. And film it.

You won't. We know you're just talk.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2044 on: June 05, 2018, 08:44:09 AM »
Keep playing that race card while all the while standing shoulder to shoulder with racists and white nationalists
I don't stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and white nationalists. They do not define the Trump campaign anymore than Antifa or MS-13 gang members define the Democrats. That's how stupid people think. Are you stupid?

Go ahead and believe that. Tell all the voters in the Rust Belt who switched from Obama to Trump that they were racists. See how well that goes.

Put your money where your mouth is and share your comments about Koreans with the people you volunteer with on the campaign. See what they have to say. And film it.

Or a lot of the folks who voted for Obama stayed away and more angry white racists and evangelicals went out to vote.

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #2045 on: June 05, 2018, 08:53:54 AM »
I don't stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and white nationalists.

Yes you do. You have said so in many of your posts.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #2046 on: June 05, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »
Or a lot of the folks who voted for Obama stayed away and more angry white racists and evangelicals went out to vote.
Do you have any figures on the number of people supporting openly racist policies or belonging to white supremacy organizations?

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2047 on: June 05, 2018, 10:05:07 AM »
Do you have any figures on the number of people supporting openly racist policies or belonging to white supremacy organizations?

A lot.
Here's a hint: I don't think "white supremacist" is an option on the census form.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #2048 on: June 05, 2018, 10:05:25 AM »

Zola, I have never reported a comment to a moderator because I believe in allowing banter and think there should be really broad guidelines for speech.

This isn't acceptable.

Either provide a quote or change the post to make clear you're taking the piss out of me (a simple emoji, and I won't have a problem), or delete it. If not, I will flag it. I really don't want to. I'd be happy for you to claim I'm a racist and white nationalist and all that- as long as its done in the tone of banter.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #2049 on: June 05, 2018, 10:06:55 AM »
A lot.
Here's a hint: I don't think "white supremacist" is an option on the census form.

Neither is non-racist.

Show us data. If not, you're just talking out of your rear.

And like gogators! You also have a history of troubling statements regarding Koreans that would be perceived as bigoted.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2050 on: June 05, 2018, 10:13:21 AM »
A lot.

Neither is non-racist.

And like gogators! You also have a history of troubling statements regarding Koreans that would be perceived as bigoted.

Stay on the topic or I will start reporting your posts.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #2051 on: June 05, 2018, 10:19:18 AM »
My post was on topic.

Show me your data.

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #2052 on: June 05, 2018, 10:43:33 AM »
My post was on topic.

Show me your data.

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #2053 on: June 05, 2018, 10:46:41 AM »

Zola, I have never reported a comment to a moderator because I believe in allowing banter and think there should be really broad guidelines for speech.

This isn't acceptable.

Either provide a quote or change the post to make clear you're taking the piss out of me (a simple emoji, and I won't have a problem), or delete it. If not, I will flag it. I really don't want to. I'd be happy for you to claim I'm a racist and white nationalist and all that- as long as its done in the tone of banter.

You said you are a huge supporter of Trump....it's pretty clear. You defend him in every thread. Trump is a noted white nationalist and racist. You stand with him.

And what's with all this threatening? What next, you are going to come to my house and push me around.

Jeez, I'm just a regular guy who loves posting on internet websites and people want to curtail my freespeech. Martin, comes in here throwing his weight around with targeted bullying. And I'm the bad guy? What a wacky world we live in.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Online JVPrice

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2054 on: June 05, 2018, 10:47:34 AM »
A lot.

Neither is non-racist.

To be fair, none of this is on topic.
The World Ends With You

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2055 on: June 05, 2018, 11:13:59 AM »
A lot.

Neither is non-racist.

To be fair, none of this is on topic.

As long as it's close to Trump. However, calling me out as a bigot is unrelated.

#Where'sMelania?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:17:56 AM by Savant »

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2056 on: June 05, 2018, 11:40:29 AM »

Sure you do. Shoulder to shoulder, trumpets blaring, drums banging and banners waving.

As for your claims about Rust Belt voters:

RACIAL RESENTMENT Using this and other data, political scientists have argued that racial resentment is the strongest predictor of whether voters flipped from Mr. Obama to Mr. Trump, and the biggest driver of Trump support among these voters.

Yes, racial resentment is the strongest predictor of the Obama-Trump vote in this survey data. White, working-class Obama voters with racially conservative views were very likely to flip to the Republicans. For example, Mrs. Clinton won just 47 percent of white Obama voters without a college degree who disagreed with the idea that “white people in the U.S. have certain advantages because of the color of their skin.” In contrast, she retained 88 percent of white Obama voters without a college degree who agreed that white people have certain advantages.

Keep attacking me all you like. It matters not a whit to me what a proven liar like yourself has to say about me.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2057 on: June 05, 2018, 11:42:03 AM »

This isn't acceptable.

I don't believe that. Maybe not on this forum but certainly on dave's.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #2058 on: June 05, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »
Donald Trump has disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles, the 2018 Super Bowl winners, from a planned White House celebration, escalating his clash with American athletes over protests during the national anthem.

The football team was “unable to come to the White House” on Tuesday, he said in a statement released late Monday night, adding: “They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country.”

Trump’s announcement came after a number of players had said they planned to shun the White House visit. Three of those players – safety Malcolm Jenkins, defensive end Chris Long and receiver Torrey Smith – are part of a group that publicly supported Colin Kaepernick, the NFL player who kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial inequality.

Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie reportedly did not want to put his staff in an uncomfortable position over whether to meet the president or not and ultimately decided to send a small contingent to the White House. Had the visit gone forward, fewer than 10 players were expected to attend, according to the NFL Network.

In the president’s statement, Trump rejected the offer to send a smaller delegation, saying the “1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better”. Trump said the fans were still invited to the White House “to be part of a different type of ceremony – one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem.”

Late Monday night, Trump weighed in on Twitter: “The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!”

Despite Trump’s statement, Jenkins and Long were not skipping the White House ceremony solely because of the president’s position that athletes should not be allowed to protest during the national anthem.

The players have long been advocates of criminal justice reform and have criticized the administration’s policies on policing and racial inequality. Jenkins has said he would “definitely consider” meeting with the president if the visit included a serious discussion of criminal justice reform.

“No one refused to go simply because Trump ‘insists’ folks stand for the anthem,” the former Eagles receiver Torrey Smith said on Twitter. He said the president’s statement was riddled with “lies”.

“There are a lot of people on the team that have plenty of different views,” Smith said on Twitter. “The men and women that wanted to go should’ve been able to go. It’s a cowardly act to cancel the celebration because the majority of the people don’t want to see you. To make it about the anthem is foolish.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/trump-calls-off-philadelphia-eagles-visit-white-house

Ohhhh, what a baby, and completely unsurprising. 

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #2059 on: June 06, 2018, 01:22:56 AM »
Donald Trump has disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles, the 2018 Super Bowl winners, from a planned White House celebration, escalating his clash with American athletes over protests during the national anthem.

The football team was “unable to come to the White House” on Tuesday, he said in a statement released late Monday night, adding: “They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country.”

Trump’s announcement came after a number of players had said they planned to shun the White House visit. Three of those players – safety Malcolm Jenkins, defensive end Chris Long and receiver Torrey Smith – are part of a group that publicly supported Colin Kaepernick, the NFL player who kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial inequality.

Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie reportedly did not want to put his staff in an uncomfortable position over whether to meet the president or not and ultimately decided to send a small contingent to the White House. Had the visit gone forward, fewer than 10 players were expected to attend, according to the NFL Network.

In the president’s statement, Trump rejected the offer to send a smaller delegation, saying the “1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better”. Trump said the fans were still invited to the White House “to be part of a different type of ceremony – one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem.”

Late Monday night, Trump weighed in on Twitter: “The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!”

Despite Trump’s statement, Jenkins and Long were not skipping the White House ceremony solely because of the president’s position that athletes should not be allowed to protest during the national anthem.

The players have long been advocates of criminal justice reform and have criticized the administration’s policies on policing and racial inequality. Jenkins has said he would “definitely consider” meeting with the president if the visit included a serious discussion of criminal justice reform.

“No one refused to go simply because Trump ‘insists’ folks stand for the anthem,” the former Eagles receiver Torrey Smith said on Twitter. He said the president’s statement was riddled with “lies”.

“There are a lot of people on the team that have plenty of different views,” Smith said on Twitter. “The men and women that wanted to go should’ve been able to go. It’s a cowardly act to cancel the celebration because the majority of the people don’t want to see you. To make it about the anthem is foolish.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/trump-calls-off-philadelphia-eagles-visit-white-house

Ohhhh, what a baby, and completely unsurprising.
It's my party (or was until you said you might not come) and I'll cry if I want to,
Cry if I want to,
Cry if I want to.