November 20, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 182802 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1980 on: July 07, 2018, 02:23:05 AM »
The guy replacing him is just as bad regarding the environment and not nearly as corrupt so the war on clean air and water and the national parks will continue.

The US's march to third world status will continue as long as drumpf is in office.

Vote Dem in November.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1981 on: July 09, 2018, 10:22:39 PM »
Donald Trump will almost entirely avoid London during his four-day visit to the UK next week, Downing Street has said, unveiling an itinerary that is likely to prompt accusations he is trying to avoid planned protests against him.

Details about what Trump will do in Scotland will be released next week, but No 10 has described the leg as “a private element of the official visit”. There is widespread speculation he will spend part of it playing golf.

While he is in the capital, a giant “Trump baby” balloon, caricaturing him as a nappy-wearing infant, will be flown in the sky over Westminster after the Greater London Authority (GLA) granted the creators permission.

But political allies and acolytes of Mr Trump have slammed the stunt. Republicans Overseas spokesman Drew Liquerman called it “cringeworthy”.
He said: “It’s embarrassing. It’s embarrassing for the people flying it, for the British residents of London and for people in the UK.”

Nigel Farage, the former Ukip leader, said: “This is the biggest insult to a sitting US president ever. Would this be happening if it was Obama? Makes London look ridiculous.”

Heavens above, Conservatives are so, erm, so fragile sometimes.  I doubt the London residents are really that bothered.  In fact, I'm sure they're quite proud of it.  :cheesy:

Anti-Trump campaigners say their inflatable baby is a form of peaceful protest. They say the blimp reflects Mr Trump’s character as an “angry baby with a fragile ego and small hands”.

I'm not the most Britain-loving of people, but sometimes, we do come up with good stuff.
Liquerman should have a good stiff drink and STFU.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1982 on: July 09, 2018, 10:24:19 PM »
Wow just wow!

Advocates for improved nutrition for babies have expressed outrage over reports that the Trump administration bullied other governments in an attempt to prevent the passage of an international resolution promoting breastfeeding.

The US delegation to the World Health Assembly in Geneva reportedly deployed threats and other heavy-handed measures to try and browbeat nations into backing off the resolution.

Breastfeeding?  Against breastfeeding?

The administration also used its network of diplomats to lean on member states. Turning on the delegation from Ecuador, the US government said that unless the South American nation withdrew its backing of the resolution it would face punitive trade moves and even the potential loss of military help in its battle against gang violence.

Bullying South American countries too.

Lucy Sullivan, executive director of 1,000 Days, the US-headquartered international group working to improve nutrition for babies and infants, said in a Twitter thread that the US intervention amounted to “public health versus private profit. What is at stake: breastfeeding saves women and children’s lives. It is also bad for the multibillion-dollar global infant formula (and dairy) business.”

There we have it. 

Patti Rundall of the UK-based campaign Baby Milk Action told the New York Times: “We were astonished, appalled and also saddened. What happened was tantamount to blackmail, with the US holding the world hostage and trying to overturn nearly 40 years of consensus on best way to protect infant and young child health.”

Under an internal code of the World Health Organisation, baby formula companies are banned from explicitly targeting mothers and their health carers. Advertising is also controlled.

A plethora of studies have shown the stark health improvements brought about by breastfeeding in the US and around the world. A Harvard study in 2016 estimated that 3,340 premature deaths a year among both mothers and babies could be prevented in the US alone given adequate breastfeeding.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/08/trump-administration-opposes-breastfeeding-resolution-report

I'm not going to say a new low, because the Trump administration always finds a way to go lower...
The best government money can buy, so corrupt that they make the russkis the good guys.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1983 on: July 09, 2018, 10:43:26 PM »
Do as I say, not a I do, the repugnican motto:

Donald Trump’s tariffs on Chinese goods won’t touch Ivanka Trump’s foreign-made products for her fashion line.

While Trump rails at Harley-Davidson motorcycles for moving some production to Europe to dodge EU tariffs, the first daughter and senior White House adviser has never manufactured a single product for her Ivanka Trump brand on American soil.

Trump enacted tariffs Friday morning on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods, affecting hundreds of products from boats to medical devices and auto parts. Products spared include those manufactured by his daughter.

That means Chengdu Kameido Shoes in Sichuan province can continue to supply shoes for the Ivanka Trump brand as it has in the past. It’s currently bidding for a new contract to manufacture 140,000 pairs of shoes for Trump’s company, a spokesman told The South China Morning Post.

Hypocrisy, thy name is drumpf.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1984 on: July 11, 2018, 09:39:13 AM »
We’re doing something new: analyzing every factual claim from President Trump’s campaign rally in Montana on Thursday.

According to The Fact Checker’s database, the president had made 3,251 false or misleading claims at the end of May, and his average daily rate was climbing.

This side of Trump really comes alive during campaign rallies, so we wanted to do the math and find out whether the president speaks more fictions or facts in front of his crowds.

We focused only on Trump’s statements of material fact at the Montana rally, avoiding trivialities and opinions. We didn’t double-count statements when the president repeated himself.

According to our analysis, the truth took a beating in Montana. From a grand total of 98 factual statements we identified, 76 percent were false, misleading or unsupported by evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/07/10/anatomy-of-a-trump-rally-76-percent-of-claims-are-false-misleading-or-lacking-evidence/?utm_term=.7f57c37fef62

Now people aren't sure who is scarier, Trump or his supporters. 

Trump praised him in personal terms: “Boris Johnson is a friend of mine. He’s been very, very nice to me and very supportive. And maybe we’ll speak to him when I get over there. I like Boris Johnson. I’ve always liked him.”

That's it!  :rolleyes:  Ask any British person what they think of Boris Johnson and you'll probably not be able to post any of them.
Maybe him and boris tripped the light fantastic together, along with a few dozen teen age girls rounded up for the occasion.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #1985 on: July 13, 2018, 11:29:18 AM »
Donald Trump hailed Boris Johnson as a future prime minister, accused the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, of doing “a bad job” on terrorism and said there had been too much immigration in Europe in an incendiary interview that raised questions about the decision to invite him to Britain.

Trump described Johnson as “a very talented guy” for whom he had “a lot of respect”. He claimed he was not trying to pit Johnson against his host, but added: “I am just saying I think he would be a great prime minister. I think he’s got what it takes.”

“Take a look at the terrorism that is taking place. Look at what is going on in London,” Trump said, before referring directly to Khan: “I think he has done a very bad job on terrorism. I think he has done a bad job on crime, if you look, all of the horrible things going on there, with all of the crime that is being brought in.”

Trump even appeared to hold Khan personally responsible for immigration in Europe, in comments that were particularly inflammatory. “I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad. I look at cities in Europe, and I can be specific if you’d like. You have a mayor who has done a terrible job in London. He has done a terrible job.”

“If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal. If they do that, then their trade deal with the US will probably not be made,” he said.

“We have enough difficulty with the European Union. We are cracking down right now on the European Union because they have not treated the United States fairly on trading.”

“They like me a lot in the UK. I think they agree with me on immigration.”

Brits hate you fuuckwit!  May invites you to Britain and you continue your asshole behaviour.  Who thinks that he wanted to play golf in Scotland and as then decided to chuck in a visit to May on top of that?

Many probably like him.  But who cares ?   You can say that about any public figure, that they don’t like him.  My black British friend said that obama resembled hitler.

This is more shaming average Americans for having trump as president.  It’s a dirty trick .  We could do the same for Sadie khan or Trudeau , but we don’t because we are not rude or more likely don’t care or know about those fools .
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1986 on: July 13, 2018, 09:08:32 PM »
Donald Trump hailed Boris Johnson as a future prime minister, accused the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, of doing “a bad job” on terrorism and said there had been too much immigration in Europe in an incendiary interview that raised questions about the decision to invite him to Britain.

Trump described Johnson as “a very talented guy” for whom he had “a lot of respect”. He claimed he was not trying to pit Johnson against his host, but added: “I am just saying I think he would be a great prime minister. I think he’s got what it takes.”

“Take a look at the terrorism that is taking place. Look at what is going on in London,” Trump said, before referring directly to Khan: “I think he has done a very bad job on terrorism. I think he has done a bad job on crime, if you look, all of the horrible things going on there, with all of the crime that is being brought in.”

Trump even appeared to hold Khan personally responsible for immigration in Europe, in comments that were particularly inflammatory. “I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad. I look at cities in Europe, and I can be specific if you’d like. You have a mayor who has done a terrible job in London. He has done a terrible job.”

“If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal. If they do that, then their trade deal with the US will probably not be made,” he said.

“We have enough difficulty with the European Union. We are cracking down right now on the European Union because they have not treated the United States fairly on trading.”

Brits hate you fuuckwit!  May invites you to Britain and you continue your asshole behaviour.  Who thinks that he wanted to play golf in Scotland and as then decided to chuck in a visit to May on top of that?

Many probably like him.  But who cares ?   You can say that about any public figure, that they don’t like him.  My black British friend said that obama resembled hitler.

This is more shaming average Americans for having trump as president.  It’s a dirty trick .  We could do the same for Sadie khan or Trudeau , but we don’t because we are not rude or more likely don’t care or know about those fools .
Trumpists (including yourself?) are ignorant. Who woulda thunk it?

Thanks for the info, jimbo.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1987 on: July 14, 2018, 09:36:14 PM »
Twelve new indictments. Mueller is getting closer.

Cancel the summit.

Let's make sure drumpf can't ask for more russki help behind closed doors. Let's make sure the russkis don't fix the mid-term elections.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #1988 on: July 15, 2018, 10:41:50 AM »

Did you just call me ignorant .

Shouldn’t that be a warning? Watch this guy,
During bush and Reagan, people in the uk protested and even burned cars in parts of Europe. 
So this is nothing new.

Liberals in Europe and japan get nuts when the us elects republicans , but their governments are run by people who are protectionist in trade and socially conservative.   SO they want us to shoot ourselves in the foot.
They get angry because they worry that the free ride is over .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:57:24 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1989 on: July 15, 2018, 06:25:08 PM »

Did you just call me ignorant .

Shouldn’t that be a warning? Watch this guy,
During bush and Reagan, people in the uk protested and even burned cars in parts of Europe. 
So this is nothing new.

Liberals in Europe and japan get nuts when the us elects republicans , but their governments are run by people who are protectionist in trade and socially conservative.   SO they want us to shoot ourselves in the foot.
They get angry because they worry that the free ride is over .
US has a 25% tariff on imported trucks.

Looks like Ford and GM are getting the free ride.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1990 on: July 17, 2018, 03:40:50 AM »
"My people came to me...they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."
--Trump

That's how a press conference sounds when an asset stands next to his handler.

The accusations of treason are growing louder, with more and more evidence to support them.

donovan

« Reply #1991 on: July 17, 2018, 06:57:55 AM »
absolutely infuriating

more than ever

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1992 on: July 17, 2018, 06:59:47 AM »
Must be some truth to the pee-pee tape after that performance. Trump hasn’t bent over that much since being spanked by Stormy Daniels.

donovan

« Reply #1993 on: July 17, 2018, 07:43:41 AM »
Possible explanations for Tr**p's behavior:

1) He sees himself as a genius who is renewing American power so deftly and so under the radar that nobody in the media, political establishment, or even often in his own administration will be able to see it coming until our blissful deliverance.

2) Russia has dirt on The Bastard, but really, for a guy so shameless, would even golden shower tapes make him blush? Hey Tr**p Base, how base does Trump have to get before it becomes too much for you?

3) Tr**p is just trolling the libs to excite his Base, and to his own twisted satisfaction. Hey Base, I know this has all the excitement surrounding it of a WWE cage match, but do you not see what he might be ceding globally just for a few cheap shots at the libtards? Is it truly worth it?

4) Tr**p truly believes that America would be better off remolded in the image of Russia and strongman authoritarianism. Hey Base, would Russian style 'demockracy' really make you happy? Is your newfound freedom from the oppressive chains of PC culture really worth all you might be giving up?

5) Tr**p is using his prezidency to make back-channel business deals and secure personal enrichment for him and his family. Hey Base, even if you think this is beyond him, wouldn't you at least like a widdle-biddle, teency-weency bit of transparency, just to make sure?

6) Tr**mp knows that he'll need some help from Russia to get through the next election, and perhaps even to keep Republican majorities in the House and senate, and he not only condones it, but invites it (as he has done already in the past). Hey Base, is debasing our entire system of government, not to mention throwing our entire domestic and foreign intelligence apparatus under the bus, worth a mid-term election victory?

I wish the prospect of #6 got more media consideration. With such a pliant prezident, it's all but assured to happen again.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:46:03 AM by donovan »

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1994 on: July 17, 2018, 08:46:21 AM »
Must be some truth to the pee-pee tape after that performance. Trump hasn’t bent over that much since being spanked by Stormy Daniels.
I don't think Trump would care much about that tape--he'd just blame Obama.

IMO, what he's really afraid of is that much of his wealth is derived from money-laundering for Russian oligarchs. If that can be proven (and Putin can provide documents with the snap of his murderous fingers, I'm sure), Trump will go to jail for a long time.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1995 on: July 17, 2018, 08:55:44 AM »

IMO, what he's really afraid of is that much of his wealth is derived from money-laundering for Russian oligarchs. If that can be proven (and Putin can provide documents with the snap of his murderous fingers, I'm sure), Trump will go to jail for a long time.

Agreed! The tape is a sideshow.

It truly is the fact that the Trump Organization has been heavily financed by Russian cash. I bet Michael Cohen might know a thing or two.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1996 on: July 17, 2018, 11:07:11 AM »

Agreed! The tape is a sideshow.

It truly is the fact that the Trump Organization has been heavily financed by Russian cash. I bet Michael Cohen might know a thing or two.
That would be absolutely a very, very terrific thing for our country. It would be just fantastic, and I've heard many people say this, the most fantastic thing they could hope to witness.

So we're all cheering very, very hard for Michael. I've known him a long time, probably longer than anyone, and if he comes forward and tells the truth, which I'm sure he will because let's face it, who wants to go to prison? I know I don't. No quarter pounders, no fish sandwiches, no diet coke or vanilla milk shakes. No press conferences.

Anyway, where was I? Right, I think if he does the right thing and tells what he knows, there's no doubt he'll go down in history.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1997 on: July 17, 2018, 11:36:51 AM »

1) He sees himself as a genius who is renewing American power so deftly and so under the radar that nobody in the media, political establishment, or even often in his own administration will be able to see it coming until our blissful deliverance.

3) Tr**p is just trolling the libs to excite his Base, and to his own twisted satisfaction. Hey Base, I know this has all the excitement surrounding it of a WWE cage match, but do you not see what he might be ceding globally just for a few cheap shots at the libtards? Is it truly worth it?

5) Tr**p is using his prezidency to make back-channel business deals and secure personal enrichment for him and his family. Hey Base, even if you think this is beyond him, wouldn't you at least like a widdle-biddle, teency-weency bit of transparency, just to make sure?

1, 3, and 5, are far more likely than any collusion. Though, this is standard for most politicians and Presidents who somehow emerge from office with much higher net-worths (save Jimmy Carter, I think).

I especially think #3. Trump is the one of only two people in the world who knows whether or not he's innocent (the other being Putin). If he knows he's innocent, his behavior makes perfect sense from a trolling standpoint. He basically can rile the left up and get them chasing this and believing in something that isn't true.

This would also explain his willingness to trash our intel community and contempt for much of D.C. and the media. If he knows it's not true, his scorn for them and public insulting is frankly deserved.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1998 on: July 17, 2018, 09:35:39 PM »

1, 3, and 5, are far more likely than any collusion. Though, this is standard for most politicians and Presidents who somehow emerge from office with much higher net-worths (save Jimmy Carter, I think).

I especially think #3. Trump is the one of only two people in the world who knows whether or not he's innocent (the other being Putin). If he knows he's innocent, his behavior makes perfect sense from a trolling standpoint. He basically can rile the left up and get them chasing this and believing in something that isn't true.

This would also explain his willingness to trash our intel community and contempt for much of D.C. and the media. If he knows it's not true, his scorn for them and public insulting is frankly deserved.
The people who dug up the dirt for Putin know. The ones involved in the financing of the trump org know.

Your last comment is worthy of drumpf himself. Russian meddling has been proven. That it is continuing has been proven. That trump is doing nothing or as little as possible to stop it has been proven.

How legitimate will be November's elections be? Just the question being asked plays into the russkis' hands.

Benedict Trump.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1999 on: July 18, 2018, 09:59:49 AM »
Let's see the tax returns, donnie!

Watching him read that statement (and he refused to say the US would punish those involved in interfering with the election) was like watching a hostage read a letter written by his captors. And his hedging was quite similar to his statements on Charlottesville.

Tom Steyer is stepping up his efforts to get drumpf impeached. I bet a lot more people are listening.