September 22, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 162379 times)

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2017, 11:22:25 AM »
Hehehe, the conservative satirists are way funnier than the competition...

Offline waygookinhanguk

• Veteran
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2017, 05:01:37 PM »
Yeah whatever. The peaceful transition of power which is NOT happening, is indefensible.

Trump has tanks. Revolutionaries want to take the government from the rightful elected president? Come get some. :azn:
Yes, good idea. Because Tiananmen Square worked out so very well for the Chinese.

Not that I'm defending it but those soldiers and tanks combined with the suppression of the event through the state controlled media played out surprisingly well for the regime. It's incredible the number of 20 something Chinese students who have no knowledge what so ever of these events. Obliviously those that do are reluctant to expand on them at great length.

+1 There were no lasting negative consequences for the regime. The protests would not have been so strong had the Chinese economy not been struggling with high inflation.  To a lot of the protestors, "democracy" was the solution because they saw democratic nations such as the USA and much of Europe doing well. They were not committed to a democractic society. We have not seen protests on that scale since because we haven't seen comparable economic struggles in China since 1989.

The Gate of Heavenly Peace was an interesting documentary about the protests. A professor mentioned what he saw when students took a vote on a proposed action. Some students wanted those who opposed the motion thrown out of the lecture hall.
Sorry snowflakes but I am 43 years old, left leaning and I voted for Donald Trump, which marks the first time I voted for a republican.  I blame your college professors for making you so intolerant and incapable of understanding that not everyone shares the same political opinions you do.  Might want to venture outside the echo chamber kids.   Kisses darlings! :)

WTF? I highlight an example of intolerance of different opinions and yet you get the completely opposite conclusion? I think you need to crawl out your own echo chamber first before lecturing others. Once you see the full picture you'll realise that making assumptions about somebody's age and education are dumb in the extreme when you can't even read their comments in full.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:33:42 PM by waygookinhanguk »

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2017, 07:17:58 PM »
More greatness...

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2017, 08:38:50 PM »
The moment someone uses the following terms it can be accepted that said poster is functionally retarded:

Snowflake
Libtard
Cuckservative
Literally Hitler
Actual Nazi
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »
The moment someone uses the following terms it can be accepted that said poster is functionally retarded:

Snowflake
Libtard

Not one but TWO snowflake libtards took direct headshots from the stick of the Alt Knight.  :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2017, 10:26:35 PM »

At the moment Russia still has the edge militarily.

Aurata you know I'm with you on the whole anti-Russian hysteria and the fact that the U.S. is just as dirty and has been antagonizing, so I hope you'll listen when I say this-

The U.S. is at least one order of magnitude stronger than Russia militarily.

First up I meant in terms of nuclear capability.

Russia has 1,735 strategic warheads deployed on 521 ICBMs, SLBMs, and strategic bombers, and 2,700 non-deployed strategic and deployed and non-deployed tactical warheads, and 3,200 additional warheads are awaiting dismantlement.

The United States has 1,481 strategic nuclear warheads deployed on 741 ICBMs, SLBMs, and strategic bombers, and 2,570 non-deployed strategic warheads, and roughly 500 deployed and non-deployed tactical warheads, and approximately 2,500 warheads retired and awaiting dismantlement.
http://theduran.com/russia-vs-the-us-who-has-the-stronger-military/

So Russia is clearly superior.

Secondly, talking conventional warfare is irrelevant...because any war with Russia would quickly go nuclear.

And Russia has promised it will never again fight a conventional war on its own soil. In fact Putin has kept making these kind of statements but the idiots in Washington ignore him. That is how stupid the neo-con leadership in Washington is.

But lets entertain your idea that both sides would keep their hands off the nukes.

The scenario we would be looking at is an American invasion of Russia (because unlike the US,  Russia isn't threatening anyone). In that case, you wouldn't have a hope. Lets see..you can't even defeat a few Taliban with AK-47's, but you think you can take Russia?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:29:30 PM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »
They are also putting the finishing touches to a missile "shield" system encircling Russia that could also act as a Launchpad for missiles into Russia with their targets only 5 minutes away.

Quote from: kyndo
Well yes. Setting up anti-missile batteries seems like the appropriate response to this, doesn't it?

lol you are ridiculously out of touch with the reality of the situation.

Russians are responding to American provocation, not the other way round.

U.S. launches long-awaited European missile defense shield

By Ryan Browne, CNN
Updated 2246 GMT (0646 HKT) May 12, 2016

The U.S. launched a new ground-based missile defense system in Romania Thursday, sparking fresh tensions with Russia, which quickly blasted the system as a threat to its security.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/nato-missile-defense-romania-poland/

Unless you think October comes before May?

Trump only stated that he "expects the Russian government to de-escalate violence in the Ukraine and return Crimea... and at the same time, he fully expects to and wants to get along with Russia."

In other words he's simply continuing the same narrative as the Obama administration.

Coupled with his sudden announcement to upgrade his nukes, as well as the American build up of troops on russias borders, the constant demonization of Russia in the liberal press, the construction of US bases in all countries surrounding Russia, the repeated threats to take military action against Russia, the recent American military drills right on russias border, the building od nuclear missile launchers on russias borders....and you still claim that none of this is directed at Russia?

Most americans are ridiculously out of touch with the danger their leaders are taking them into.

Ukraine was destabilized by the US, not Russia.
Russia does not control events in eastern Ukraine.
Crimea has been part of Russia for centuries.
Crimea voted in a referendum to return to Russia.
there was no "invasion of Crimea"
There was no "invasion of Ukraine"
Russia rejected eastern Ukraines call to become part of Russia. So obviously Russia is not the aggressive force that Washington is portraying it to be.

Until you get these basic elementary facts right...you will continue to have a very incorrect idea of the situation, programmed into you by neocon liberal propaganda.

But I have one question: Why do you want Russia to be the enemy of America? The cold war ended in 1991.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:23:46 PM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2017, 01:51:38 AM »

At the moment Russia still has the edge militarily.

Aurata you know I'm with you on the whole anti-Russian hysteria and the fact that the U.S. is just as dirty and has been antagonizing, so I hope you'll listen when I say this-

The U.S. is at least one order of magnitude stronger than Russia militarily.

First up I meant in terms of nuclear capability.

Russia has 1,735 strategic warheads deployed on 521 ICBMs, SLBMs, and strategic bombers, and 2,700 non-deployed strategic and deployed and non-deployed tactical warheads, and 3,200 additional warheads are awaiting dismantlement.

The United States has 1,481 strategic nuclear warheads deployed on 741 ICBMs, SLBMs, and strategic bombers, and 2,570 non-deployed strategic warheads, and roughly 500 deployed and non-deployed tactical warheads, and approximately 2,500 warheads retired and awaiting dismantlement.
http://theduran.com/russia-vs-the-us-who-has-the-stronger-military/

So Russia is clearly superior.

Secondly, talking conventional warfare is irrelevant...because any war with Russia would quickly go nuclear.

And Russia has promised it will never again fight a conventional war on its own soil. In fact Putin has kept making these kind of statements but the idiots in Washington ignore him. That is how stupid the neo-con leadership in Washington is.

But lets entertain your idea that both sides would keep their hands off the nukes.

The scenario we would be looking at is an American invasion of Russia (because unlike the US,  Russia isn't threatening anyone). In that case, you wouldn't have a hope. Lets see..you can't even defeat a few Taliban with AK-47's, but you think you can take Russia?

First off, the numbers are pretty meaningless given tge rekatively small gap. At that point you're talking diminishing returns. Do you think those extra 200 are going to make a big difference.

Second, you are making a classic mistake in comparing guerilla warfare to conventional warfare between armies.

The USSR didnt do so well in Afghanistan either. And Syria and Ukraine spasm onward.

The Russian military is just flat out not as capable as the U.S. military. That's okay. Nothing wrong with that being the case or admitting to it.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2017, 03:45:11 AM »
Yeah whatever. The peaceful transition of power which is NOT happening, is indefensible.

Trump has tanks. Revolutionaries want to take the government from the rightful elected president? Come get some. :azn:
Yes, good idea. Because Tiananmen Square worked out so very well for the Chinese.

Not that I'm defending it but those soldiers and tanks combined with the suppression of the event through the state controlled media played out surprisingly well for the regime. It's incredible the number of 20 something Chinese students who have no knowledge what so ever of these events. Obliviously those that do are reluctant to expand on them at great length.

+1 There were no lasting negative consequences for the regime. The protests would not have been so strong had the Chinese economy not been struggling with high inflation.  To a lot of the protestors, "democracy" was the solution because they saw democratic nations such as the USA and much of Europe doing well. They were not committed to a democractic society. We have not seen protests on that scale since because we haven't seen comparable economic struggles in China since 1989.

The Gate of Heavenly Peace was an interesting documentary about the protests. A professor mentioned what he saw when students took a vote on a proposed action. Some students wanted those who opposed the motion thrown out of the lecture hall.
Sorry snowflakes but I am 43 years old, left leaning and I voted for Donald Trump, which marks the first time I voted for a republican.  I blame your college professors for making you so intolerant and incapable of understanding that not everyone shares the same political opinions you do.  Might want to venture outside the echo chamber kids.   Kisses darlings! :)

WTF? I highlight an example of intolerance of different opinions and yet you get the completely opposite conclusion? I think you need to crawl out your own echo chamber first before lecturing others. Once you see the full picture you'll realise that making assumptions about somebody's age and education are dumb in the extreme when you can't even read their comments in full.

I suspect the point that TylerDurden was trying to make is that he respects illogical incoherence buttressed by emotive racial allegiances ahead of anything else.  Hence what you or any other poster may have contributed to the discussion is of little consequence or relevance to his deranged mental afflictions as he put finger to keyboard.

Furthermore, to attempt to engage in any meaningful discourse with said poster would be an exercise in extreme futility.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:30:45 AM by Adel »

Offline SaintsCanada

• Super Waygook
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2017, 08:07:26 AM »
Leading Putin Critic Warns of Xenophobic Conspiracy Theories Drowning U.S. Discourse and Helping Trump

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/07/leading-putin-critic-warns-of-xenophobic-conspiracy-theories-drowning-u-s-discourse-and-helping-trump/

Mandatory reading from the great Glenn Greenwald.

Offline TylerDurden

• Veteran
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2017, 09:24:07 AM »
Leading Putin Critic Warns of Xenophobic Conspiracy Theories Drowning U.S. Discourse and Helping Trump

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/07/leading-putin-critic-warns-of-xenophobic-conspiracy-theories-drowning-u-s-discourse-and-helping-trump/

You nailed it Adel.  That is, you are a prime example of the sort of 'snowflakes' many of us refer to when it comes to political discourse.  I'm disappointed however.  You didn't call me a 'racist' or an 'Islamaphobe', which is a sure sign that even the most fainthearted, illiberal, self appointed guardians of public morality that Western universities produce are beginning to see that such accusations have no merit and do not win arguements.  Congrats dear.  :)

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2017, 09:54:45 AM »

You nailed it Adel.  That is, you are a prime example of the sort of 'snowflakes' many of us refer to when it comes to political discourse.  I'm disappointed however.  You didn't call me a 'racist' or an 'Islamaphobe', which is a sure sign that even the most fainthearted, illiberal, self appointed guardians of public morality that Western universities produce are beginning to see that such accusations have no merit and do not win arguements.  Congrats dear.  :)

Quod erat demonstrandum!

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2017, 10:14:38 AM »

You know Tyler, you're the only person I've seen in awhile who still uses buzzwords like "snowflake" un-ironically. Maybe you should go back to university cause you only seem capable of producing the same half-baked, one-note argument every time you post.

And ffs quote the correct person if you're gonna respond to someone.  :smiley:

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
Seems like wikileaks caused a bit of damage again  :cry:

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2017, 03:40:43 PM »

First Trump calls out creepy Obama, then loads more evidence.

NOW 100% CHANCE OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP.

That much is settled.

Online thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2017, 03:43:17 PM »

First Trump calls out creepy Obama, then loads more evidence.

NOW 100% CHANCE OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP.

That much is settled.

Source please.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2017, 03:46:32 PM »
Source please.

Common sense.

Legal proceedings will follow, but just like with Clinton judgements are made in the minds of the American people. He's done.

Online thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2017, 03:50:54 PM »
Source please.

Common sense.

Legal proceedings will follow, but just like with Clinton judgements are made in the minds of the American people. He's done.

It's possible, but without a source (even an anonymous one) I say BS as this goofball often quotes fake news with no sources (Trump I mean not you).

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2017, 04:12:29 PM »
There's as much a link between Obama and spying on Trump as there is Trump being in bed with the Russians- that is to say a lot of innuendo, circumstance, coincidence, and little in the way of hard evidence as well as denials by most parties involved that either has taken place.

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »
There's as much a link between Obama and spying on Trump as there is Trump being in bed with the Russians- that is to say a lot of innuendo, circumstance, coincidence, and little in the way of hard evidence as well as denials by most parties involved that either has taken place.

No, what Trump does is just make sh!t up.