December 11, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 196286 times)

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2017, 09:54:45 AM »
Leading Putin Critic Warns of Xenophobic Conspiracy Theories Drowning U.S. Discourse and Helping Trump

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/07/leading-putin-critic-warns-of-xenophobic-conspiracy-theories-drowning-u-s-discourse-and-helping-trump/

Mandatory reading from the great Glenn Greenwald.
You nailed it Adel.  That is, you are a prime example of the sort of 'snowflakes' many of us refer to when it comes to political discourse.  I'm disappointed however.  You didn't call me a 'racist' or an 'Islamaphobe', which is a sure sign that even the most fainthearted, illiberal, self appointed guardians of public morality that Western universities produce are beginning to see that such accusations have no merit and do not win arguements.  Congrats dear.  :)

Quod erat demonstrandum!

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2017, 10:14:38 AM »
Leading Putin Critic Warns of Xenophobic Conspiracy Theories Drowning U.S. Discourse and Helping Trump

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/07/leading-putin-critic-warns-of-xenophobic-conspiracy-theories-drowning-u-s-discourse-and-helping-trump/

Mandatory reading from the great Glenn Greenwald.
You nailed it Adel.  That is, you are a prime example of the sort of 'snowflakes' many of us refer to when it comes to political discourse.  I'm disappointed however.  You didn't call me a 'racist' or an 'Islamaphobe', which is a sure sign that even the most fainthearted, illiberal, self appointed guardians of public morality that Western universities produce are beginning to see that such accusations have no merit and do not win arguements.  Congrats dear.  :)

You know Tyler, you're the only person I've seen in awhile who still uses buzzwords like "snowflake" un-ironically. Maybe you should go back to university cause you only seem capable of producing the same half-baked, one-note argument every time you post.

And ffs quote the correct person if you're gonna respond to someone.  :smiley:

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
Seems like wikileaks caused a bit of damage again  :cry:

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2017, 03:40:43 PM »

First Trump calls out creepy Obama, then loads more evidence.

NOW 100% CHANCE OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP.

That much is settled.

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2017, 03:43:17 PM »

First Trump calls out creepy Obama, then loads more evidence.

NOW 100% CHANCE OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP.

That much is settled.

Source please.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2017, 03:46:32 PM »
Source please.

Common sense.

Legal proceedings will follow, but just like with Clinton judgements are made in the minds of the American people. He's done.

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2017, 03:50:54 PM »
Source please.

Common sense.

Legal proceedings will follow, but just like with Clinton judgements are made in the minds of the American people. He's done.

It's possible, but without a source (even an anonymous one) I say BS as this goofball often quotes fake news with no sources (Trump I mean not you).

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2017, 04:12:29 PM »
There's as much a link between Obama and spying on Trump as there is Trump being in bed with the Russians- that is to say a lot of innuendo, circumstance, coincidence, and little in the way of hard evidence as well as denials by most parties involved that either has taken place.

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »
There's as much a link between Obama and spying on Trump as there is Trump being in bed with the Russians- that is to say a lot of innuendo, circumstance, coincidence, and little in the way of hard evidence as well as denials by most parties involved that either has taken place.

No, what Trump does is just make sh!t up.

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2017, 05:17:34 PM »

No, what Trump does is just make sh!t up.

From what I can tell, they are all making sh!t up.  And given that there's no legit news media left in the States, all of the party lies are being fed to the general populace as being true. 

One day, Americans will wake up and clean their house of any and all corruption.  Actually, no - I doubt that will ever happen.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:58:32 PM by maximmm »

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2017, 06:25:07 PM »
One day, Americans will wake up and clean their house of any and all corruption.  Actually, no - I doubt that will ever happen.

Umm, that was the whole point of Trump, to send someone in there to smash everything to pieces, because it's all lies. And that is what he is doing. Trump knows all about lying, and he's probably a psychopath, which is what you need. In the hands of master strategist Bannon, Trump is a serious weapon of destruction.

Once it is destroyed, you can build something new. But for years it's going to be internal war against the media, intelligence agencies, liberal corporate drones, lobbyists, etc.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2017, 12:23:29 AM »
Do you think those extra 200 are going to make a big difference.

its not so much the numbers but the superior technology and what it can do.

it is expected that the missile will have the ability to place the warhead in a suborbital trajectory (shorter than the circular orbit that is off-limits under the international agreement) and strike from literally anywhere, even from the South Pole. It forces the suspected enemy to build an integrated missile-defense system, which is extremely expensive, even for the United States. Moreover, the warheads will enter the atmosphere at hypersonic speed and move along a larger trajectory, maneuvering at a speed of 7 to 7.5 kilometers per second. Time of pre-launch preparation of the missile will be kept to a minimum: less than one minute after receiving the order.

Russia also has the mysterious RS-26 Rubezh. Not much information is available, but apparently it is a modification of the PS-24 Yars, with the ability to strike at intercontinental and medium range. Its minimum firing range is reportedly two thousand kilometers, which is enough to defeat the American missile-defense system in Europe. The United States opposes it, on the grounds that deploying the RS-26 is a violation of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty. But this claim does not stand up to criticism: the RS-26’s maximum firing range exceeds six thousand kilometers, which means that it is in fact an ICBM, not an IRBM.

Given the evidence, the United States lags far behind Russia in the development of land-based ICBMs. The United States has one, to be fair very outmoded, ICBM: the Minuteman III, capable of carrying only one warhead, and the prospects of developing a replacement are very indistinct. In Russia, the situation could not be more different. Land-based ICBMs are being renewed on a regular basis—in fact, the process of developing new missiles never really ends. Each new ICBM is designed to penetrate missile-defense systems, which makes the EuroPRO project and Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (the U.S. antiballistic system for intercepting incoming warheads) ineffective against Russia in the foreseeable future. http://nationalinterest.org/feature/these-russian-nukes-are-better-americas-15926?page=2

Its a similar story with the conventional weapons. Yes, the US has more absolute numbers of vehicles and bombs, but they are less advanced than Russia.

I know that the American psyche cannot stand to think it is inferior to anyone in the world in anything...but...reality is tough. Its ok to admit it. No biggie.

Anyhow I can see we aren't going to agree on this.. so, can we return to my original question?

If you were Russia, would you strike first or wait to be attacked?

because everything America is doing, and has done since the Clinton administration- blatantly sends the message that... they are readying to attack Russia.

Imagine your Korea...

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2017, 12:38:33 AM »
From what I can tell, they are all making sh!t up.  And given that there's no legit news media left in the States, all of the party lies are being fed to the general populace as being true. 

Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman to CNN: ‘Stop Spreading Lies and Fake News’

March 03, 2017 "Information Clearing House" -  "iBankCoin" - Russia’s outspoken foreign ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova, had some choice words for CNN — after being confronted by their reporters over the AG Sessions’ hysteria. In a prepared statement, she called the event ‘media vandalism’ and a ‘disgrace’ — suggesting the US media is down in the depths of depravity and deceit.

She stated the American media had “cross(ed) the line far beyond the professional ethics and their competence. They accuse and judge by simply fabricating false information.”

“I have a question: is it rock bottom, which the US media has reached, or is there an even greater depth for them to dive?” Zakharova said.

“The things that the US media affords itself to report are just an attempt at… a total disinformation of the public in America and worldwide,” Zakharova explained, adding the US audience is, of course, the main target.

During the exchange, which was caught on camera and posted below, she laid into CNN — asking them to ‘stop spreading lies and fake news.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KWFhCh5Vs8

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46590.htm
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:08:55 AM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Offline zorq

• Veteran
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2017, 05:10:31 AM »

because everything America is doing, and has done since the Clinton administration- blatantly sends the message that... they are readying to attack Russia.

Huh? That's how MAD works. That's how MAD has always worked. If at any time a nuclear player is NOT ready to launch an attack they risk getting attacked.

That's also why MAD will continue working. Russia will wait for an attack to happen because attacking first means their total destruction.   The only way to win the game of Nuclear War is not to play. Go watch the 80's movie War Games.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2017, 10:37:23 AM »

Its a similar story with the conventional weapons. Yes, the US has more absolute numbers of vehicles and bombs, but they are less advanced than Russia.

I know that the American psyche cannot stand to think it is inferior to anyone in the world in anything...but...reality is tough. Its ok to admit it. No biggie.

Anyhow I can see we aren't going to agree on this.. so, can we return to my original question?

Sir Aurata, Duke of Rutland, Esq. reverting back to anti-American Loyal Russki Cold Warrior mode, just as the Russian media gets tired of Trump and starts reveling in American instability caused by Trump, because it's the only thing that brings enjoyment to a Russian's vodka-soaked misery.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/donald-trump-russia-media-235755

Kremlin-controlled news outlets used to root for Donald Trump’s election. Now they’re reveling in the chaos and division of his early presidency.

“Sessions Scandal: ‘U.S Headed to Constitutional Crisis,’” reads a March 3 headline on the website of the Kremlin-funded English-language network RT.

“Immigrants See American Dream Fade in Wake of Surge in Hate Crimes,” Sputnik News, another English language outlet bankrolled by the Kremlin, reported the same day.

“America is in the grips of hatred,” the Russian television commentator Dmitry Kiselyov told viewers of the Rossiya 1 network on Sunday night. The popular host, appointed directly by Russian President Vladimir Putin, suggested the political discord could lead to violence in gun-friendly America — “a dangerous combination with free-flowing firearms,” he said.

It’s not that the Kremlin-controlled outlets which all but explicitly rooted for Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton last fall have changed their view of the New York mogul. It’s that Moscow’s main goal was always to undermine the U.S. political system, regardless of who is in the White House, experts said.

“The Russian government is savoring the severe damage to America’s international image as a result of the tumultuous first weeks of the Trump administration’s tenure,” said Andrew Weiss, a former Clinton White House National Security Council official for Russian affairs.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2017, 12:13:50 PM »
Huh? That's how MAD works. The only way to win the game of Nuclear War is not to play.

Its not as simple as you think.

Washington is building a missile shield and launchers in countries bordering Russia that when completed will eliminate the Russian defence, and also be able to strike Russian targets in only 5 minutes. Once that is in place, Russia will be rendered defenceless.

Do you think Russia will wait for that to happen?

Your leaders are putting you on a path to war with Russia. Putin has spoken about this danger over and over, they do not even report his comments in the western media.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
Imagine your Korea...

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »
Huh? That's how MAD works. The only way to win the game of Nuclear War is not to play.

Its not as simple as you think.

Washington is building a missile shield and launchers in countries bordering Russia that when completed will eliminate the Russian defence, and also be able to strike Russian targets in only 5 minutes. Once that is in place, Russia will be rendered defenceless.

Do you think Russia will wait for that to happen?

Your leaders are putting you on a path to war with Russia. Putin has spoken about this danger over and over, they do not even report his comments in the western media.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

I disagree with you about the purpose and capabilities of NATO's anti-missile programme in Europe, but I do agree that American politics seem to be promoting conflict with Russia (and vice versa). It's the same old brinksmanship that the world suffered through during the cold-war era. I had hoped that they had progressed beyond that, and for a while it seemed like they had. But now all this. :sad:

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
Your leaders are putting you on a path to war with Russia.
Didn't you say you are really from Florida? They are your leaders too buddy.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2017, 01:28:57 PM »

its not so much the numbers but the superior technology and what it can do.

That it may be able to defeat ABM systems or be more MIRVd is irrelevant. Without an anti-missile system of its own that is of the quality of the U.S. system, you still end up at MAD. Anyways, its not like this is beyond the capability of the U.S., rather its a pretty inefficient and politically unpopular program for the U.S. to pursue.

When factoring in NATO, whatever marginal (and it is very marginal) edge Russia may or may not have with tanks or artillery, is more than made up for by the combined weight of the U.S., France, Spain, Britain, Italy, Germany, the Dutch, and Poland.

Also while Russia's high end systems may or may not be superior (the acid test of combat will determine that), this does not necessarily filter down into the bulk of ground or air units.

But again, the big gap is in logistics, command and control, battlefield management, information warfare, electronic warfare, and all those things. The glue of war.

Put it this way- Putin would trade his military for the U.S. military in a heartbeat. Anyone who thinks or says otherwise is a fool.

If I were Russia I'd largely be doing what they are doing now which is to defend their core interests, develop cost effective and asymmetric threats and counters, and try and do something about this NeoConNeoLib wave that wants to crush all before it because its clear that the Bush-Clintonites want to bring Russia to its knees.

I disagree with you about the purpose and capabilities of NATO's anti-missile programme in Europe, but I do agree that American politics seem to be promoting conflict with Russia (and vice versa). It's the same old brinksmanship that the world suffered through during the cold-war era. I had hoped that they had progressed beyond that, and for a while it seemed like they had. But now all this. :sad:

Hopefully Trump or someone like LePen can put a stop to this nonsense. Unfortunately the anti-Trump people are such gullible saps because of their Trump hate that they're lapping this stuff up.

For a bunch of people who rant about his supporters being easily conned, they sure have gone with this whole Russia angle without an ounce of thought or questioning.

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2017, 01:39:39 PM »
Hopefully Trump or someone like LePen can put a stop to this nonsense. Unfortunately the anti-Trump people are such gullible saps because of their Trump hate that they're lapping this stuff up.
I think that this really illustrates the problem with 2-party politics: because you dislike the crap that party A promotes, you're automatically stuck supporting the crap that party B is running with. And if they're both garbage then you're just SOL. :sad:

While the governments of many European countries have their own issues (they can be pretty bloated), at least they have something that approximates real democracy: one can honestly pick and choose from a smorgasbord of platforms.