December 11, 2018, 01:01:56 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 196249 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1760 on: May 24, 2018, 11:59:52 PM »
Well, there goes the Nobel peace prize.

"Who knew diplomacy could be so complicated?"

donovan

« Reply #1761 on: May 25, 2018, 06:02:43 AM »
Gators, you wouldnít know genius if it detonated on your head. I am worried though...

will this imperil his Nobel chances?

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1762 on: May 25, 2018, 11:39:34 AM »
The price for a convicted pedophile to meet with Trump for a photo-op? $189,000!

http://www.businessinsider.com/george-nader-elliot-broidy-photo-with-trump-2018-5

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1763 on: May 25, 2018, 12:16:39 PM »
I've probably already answered this.  But, he won't be impeached.  He will leave office in 2025 and hand it over to President Pence.  Only time will tell if this is true.  If I were still in Korean and on this site, I'd make a bet with real money against the rest of you.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1764 on: May 25, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »
Gators, you wouldnít know genius if it detonated on your head. I am worried though...

As I said, we shouldn't declare everything dead. Walkaways are a standard part of negotiations. Which do you think is a better negotiation over something serious?

A) A negotiation where no one walks away
B) A negotiation where both sides at least threatened to walk away at some point or in fact did.

If you think 'A', you're an idiot with no street smarts. Unless it's that rare 5% chance where the deal is instantly perfect for both sides, a no walk away means someone is getting played and one side is being led by someone who is weak-minded, which means trouble down the road. If people really mean to deal and keep their word, they haggle you down and they pour over every detail and fight for every inch.

I'd be more nervous if nobody walked away.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1765 on: May 25, 2018, 08:51:17 PM »

As I said, we shouldn't declare everything dead. Walkaways are a standard part of negotiations. Which do you think is a better negotiation over something serious?

B) A negotiation where both sides at least threatened to walk away at some point or in fact did.

If you think 'A', you're an idiot with no street smarts. Unless it's that rare 5% chance where the deal is instantly perfect for both sides, a no walk away means someone is getting played and one side is being led by someone who is weak-minded, which means trouble down the road. If people really mean to deal and keep their word, they haggle you down and they pour over every detail and fight for every inch.

Is that how you negotiated a six-pack behind your convenience store register or the pizzas you used to make? Is that how it went down when you negotiated your current contract? 

BTW, how can you walk away when you never even got to the table?

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #1766 on: May 25, 2018, 10:16:39 PM »
Late last week Donald Trump signed an executive order reversing an Obama-era policy requiring federal agencies to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, but you may not have heard about it because the White House waited until late into the night to release it.

If this guy had as big a hard-on for Stormy Daniels as he does for Obama he wouldn't have had to pay her $130,000.
And what about your hard on for trump?  He gets a free be?
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1767 on: May 25, 2018, 10:29:54 PM »
To be clear: Trump is a terrible negotiator. Whether it's North Korea, or China over trade, or Mexico over the wall, he's guided by impulse,  does no preparation, is incapable of listening, and gives away the store in return for short-term ego gratification.

trump's art of the deal appears to be more akin to finger painting that to the great masters.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1768 on: May 25, 2018, 10:30:55 PM »
Late last week Donald Trump signed an executive order reversing an Obama-era policy requiring federal agencies to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, but you may not have heard about it because the White House waited until late into the night to release it.

If this guy had as big a hard-on for Stormy Daniels as he does for Obama he wouldn't have had to pay her $130,000.
And what about your hard on for trump?  He gets a free be?
I've asked you nicely to stop projecting, jimbo. Why won't you stop?

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #1769 on: May 25, 2018, 10:50:22 PM »
Nancy polosi has said the walk away was good for Kim jeung un .   You dems wanna lighten up on the treason?
So the meeting might still be on, but why wish that he fails in something so important?  It's a serious question, and the answer is because you are sick and twisted. 

Brilliant idea to write the letter and walk because really if they don't agree to everything beforehand , then the meeting is a useless photo op.   That they are talking this much leads me to believe that some major deals are happening in back channels .
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1770 on: May 26, 2018, 06:30:53 AM »
Nancy polosi has said the walk away was good for Kim jeung un .   You dems wanna lighten up on the treason?
So the meeting might still be on, but why wish that he fails in something so important?  It's a serious question, and the answer is because you are sick and twisted. 

Brilliant idea to write the letter and walk because really if they don't agree to everything beforehand , then the meeting is a useless photo op.   That they are talking this much leads me to believe that some major deals are happening in back channels .
You're the one twisting--twisting Pelosi's words.

"Brilliant" to go into a meeting unprepared--that's twisted, jimbo.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1771 on: May 26, 2018, 07:55:26 AM »

Is that how you negotiated a six-pack behind your convenience store register or the pizzas you used to make? Is that how it went down when you negotiated your current contract? 

I notice you never answered the question. All you did was personally attack me.

That's a 'tell' for when someone is no longer being reasonable in a debate and is at the point of cognitive dissonance.

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1772 on: May 26, 2018, 08:42:50 AM »

That's a 'tell' for when someone is no longer being reasonable in a debate and is at the point of cognitive dissonance.

There's nothing quite like creating a false dichotomy and then getting all sanctimonious when the other party refuses to play along. :laugh:
Let alone the hypocrisy of the fact that the person making the accusation of dodging question is himself a past master of it.   :laugh:

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #1773 on: May 26, 2018, 09:07:53 AM »

Ah because pelosi knows that heís unprepared.    Your out of your mind if you think thereís a dem thatís more sound than  his advisors and Pompeo 1st at Harvard and west
Point .
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:10:26 AM by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1774 on: May 26, 2018, 09:43:43 PM »

It's a silly question considering the circumstances. Which is why I questioned your obvious lack of experience.

BTW, you didn't answer my question.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1775 on: May 26, 2018, 09:44:56 PM »

Ah because pelosi knows that heís unprepared.    Your out of your mind if you think thereís a dem thatís more sound than  his advisors and Pompeo 1st at Harvard and west
Point .
LOL. He doesn't listen to his advisors.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1776 on: May 26, 2018, 09:46:12 PM »
Who'll sing lead--trump or kim?

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'm beggin' you to beg me.
I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'll shine up my old brown shoes.
I'll put on a brand new shirt
I'll get home early from work
If you say that you love me.
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I,
See you cryin' (cryin, cryin').
Oh, Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I,
See you cryin' (cryin, cryin')
Feelin' all alone without a friend
You know you feel like dyin' (dyin', dyin').
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I,
See you cryin' (cryin', cryin').

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1777 on: May 26, 2018, 10:29:13 PM »

Point .

He listens to his top advisors all the time: Sean Hannity and Fox & Friends.

donovan

« Reply #1778 on: May 26, 2018, 11:15:16 PM »
The meeting’s on.
The meeting’s off.
He might be able to pencil it in.
Does everybody have to go through all this bullsh*t to get the Nobel?
Just give the man his goddamned trophy already!

We will NOT take ‘We’ll see what happens’ for an answer.

Offline Chester Jim

• Expert Waygook
  • Getter Done
« Reply #1779 on: May 27, 2018, 08:30:53 AM »

Point .
Lol Iím not talking about taking their advice . Iím talking about professionalism and being prepared. Lol
Kind of the opposite of the leader from the most powerful nation ever leaving his plane in China like a hobo.  Lol lol lol
Bonzai!