November 19, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 181444 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1740 on: May 22, 2018, 09:43:50 PM »
Furthermore, if indeed Trump did, in their mind, represent a serious threat to America and it's democracy, as pretty much every anti-Trumper has claimed, and if that threat is legitimate and realistic, then isn't it at least plausible that some elements with power MIGHT have taken steps against him that were possibly "grey" in nature, especially considering that one of those agencies, the CIA, has a history of interference in elections and regimes?

Or did they sit back while this allegedly catastrophic threat cruised towards the presidency? How far do you go to stop "Hitler 2.0"?
Alex Jones, is that you?

Conspiracy theories are the comfort food of losers. The evidence against trump is growing stronger, Cohen, according to reports, is feeling the pressure and how about the defamation suit trump may be deposed in? Dark days ahead for the MAGA crowd (even those carrying guns to a mass shooting).

But hey, it's all Obama's doing and he's not even an American citizen (a lie begun by Russian propagandists, BTW).

Or is it the ghost of J Edgar secretly running the FBI?
There wasn’t one conservative on mueller team.   It’s well documenteded that obama leftovers are and were holed up in the beaurucracy.
Mueller is a Republican. No doubt many of the FBI agents working for him as investigators are Republicans.

What's a  "beaurucracy" and where are you "holed up"?

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1741 on: May 23, 2018, 07:53:20 AM »
Furthermore, if indeed Trump did, in their mind, represent a serious threat to America and it's democracy, as pretty much every anti-Trumper has claimed, and if that threat is legitimate and realistic, then isn't it at least plausible that some elements with power MIGHT have taken steps against him that were possibly "grey" in nature, especially considering that one of those agencies, the CIA, has a history of interference in elections and regimes?

Or did they sit back while this allegedly catastrophic threat cruised towards the presidency? How far do you go to stop "Hitler 2.0"?
Alex Jones, is that you?

Conspiracy theories are the comfort food of losers. The evidence against trump is growing stronger, Cohen, according to reports, is feeling the pressure and how about the defamation suit trump may be deposed in? Dark days ahead for the MAGA crowd (even those carrying guns to a mass shooting).

But hey, it's all Obama's doing and he's not even an American citizen (a lie begun by Russian propagandists, BTW).

Or is it the ghost of J Edgar secretly running the FBI?
There wasn’t one conservative on mueller team.   It’s well documenteded that obama leftovers are and were holed up in the beaurucracy.
Um, no.  http://www.businessinsider.com/lawyers-robert-mueller-hired-for-the-trump-russia-investigation-2017-6

Only two--or three at a stretch--of the key team members can be described to be even Democratic-leaning.  Most were in DOJ/DAs/etc long before Obama was president.

But so what? FBI agents aren't allowed to have political opinions? Or, are they only allowed political opinions you happen to share?  Those people are on the team solely because of their expertise in the appropriate areas.

Offline u12monkeys

• Adventurer
« Reply #1742 on: May 23, 2018, 08:29:31 AM »
he won't be impeached. get over it.
마크

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1743 on: May 23, 2018, 11:02:58 AM »
Only two--or three at a stretch--of the key team members can be described to be even Democratic-leaning.  Most were in DOJ/DAs/etc long before Obama was president.
For affiliation, you have to look beyond simple party identification. There's the Republican Never-Trumpers- NeoCons and Bushites. Basically the McCain-Romney-Bush wing of the party. It's doubtful that they would be impartial.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1744 on: May 23, 2018, 11:20:29 AM »
Christ, you've really bought into this 'Trump, man of action' thing, haven't you? 

That's a big IF, especially if you believe everything that the Israeli government feeds you. 

Again, it's like you watched something like World War Z and thought it was a reality. 

Well, when your march is openly planned and organized by a known terrorist organization which has repeatedly attacked Israel, it's kind of hard to get the benefit of the doubt that all you want is to end the blockade and to walk in and calmly present your list of demands.

Maybe if you stopped calling events a "Day of Rage" and instead, I don't know, "A Day of Hope" or "A Day of Peace" or "A Day of Change" or whatever, people might be less itchy on their trigger finger.

But the primary goal was ending the blockade

There's a way to do that- Utterly disarm and renounce terror. Gaza and Hamas have no need for weapons. They are utterly outclassed as a military force by Egypt and Israel. And as far as "resisting", renouncing their weapons and terror would be far more effective against Israel.

I'm not saying their cause is wrong, I'm saying their tactics are utterly awful and essentially moronic. When you choose moronic and idiotic tactics, you can end up with people dead.

For years, there was the possibility of moving the embassy to Israel, which no president did, because it was like throwing petrol on a fire.
The rest of the region issued a strongly worded letter of protest and went on with business. Basically everyone but Iran and Turkey did the equivalent of shrugging and saying "Who cares?" I mean, Europe and the Democrats were more pissed off about it than the rulers of the sacred cities. Frickin Fatah and the West Bank responded by shaking a few fists and then getting on with the day's business.

Besides, as your own article said, this was about the blockade.

Sheldon gives Trump 100 million dollars to help get elected and he moves the embassy.  That's money buying influence.

Both parties have mega donors.

Whether Adelson donated to Trump-supporting organizations BECAUSE Trump favored such a move or whether Trump made such a move because Adelson donated to Trump-supporting organizations is up for debate.

The NRA gives millions to Republicans to 'ignore' multiple school shootings (22 so far this year).
WRONG.

The NRA receives donations from its millions of members because they strongly believe in gun rights and expect the group to lobby for such actions.

Also your 22 school shootings statistic is garbage.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/02/19/parkland-school-shootings-not-new-normal-despite-statistics-stretching-truth-fox-column/349380002/

People died because he moved the embassy.

Again, your article says the protest was primarily about the blockade.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1745 on: May 23, 2018, 11:33:26 AM »
If you can't see anything inherently and ethically wrong from those two examples then you're in need of help.
1. Your first example is trash. Adelson is part of a bipartisan lobbying system. Either both parties are wrong or neither is.

2. Have you ever stopped to wonder why these mass school shootings are taking place more and more in the 2000s?

Malcolm Gladwell wrote about it and said that basically we're in a slow-motion riot since Columbine.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/10/19/thresholds-of-violence

And as I said, I think the media attention is the number 1 factor. Combine that with the widespread use of anti-psychotics and boom.

And as the article shows- If it's not guns, they'll move on to bombs. Or trucks.

Online Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1746 on: May 23, 2018, 12:48:44 PM »
For affiliation, you have to look beyond simple party identification. There's the Republican Never-Trumpers- NeoCons and Bushites. Basically the McCain-Romney-Bush wing of the party. It's doubtful that they would be impartial.
Having watched the Republicans in Congress ever since this presidency began, I have to agree with you--the Republicans are not impartial.  They have absolutely no sense of impartiality, decorum or anything close to a moral compass anymore. They seem virtually willing to destroy the DOJ and FBI in order to support this cretinous Cheeto.

I'm not sure that's what you meant, though.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1747 on: May 23, 2018, 03:04:14 PM »
Having watched the Republicans in Congress ever since this presidency began, I have to agree with you--the Republicans are not impartial.  They have absolutely no sense of impartiality, decorum or anything close to a moral compass anymore. They seem virtually willing to destroy the DOJ and FBI in order to support this cretinous Cheeto.

Of course the Republicans are not impartial. Neither are the Democrats. But that does not address the NeoCon/Bushite Never-Trump element that still exists, especially in the unelected bureaucratic circles.

And it remains to be seen how impartial the DoJ/FBI was when it comes to the Trump matter.

Put it this way- If Obama/Clinton had the kind of contacts that Trump had, then Republicans would be screaming for an investigation. At the same time if a Bush/Trump presidency took the same kind of surveillance measures and played the same games with the press that occurred in the Trump campaign investigation, Democrats would cry foul.

At this point there is nothing to suggest things are final one way or the other. I think we need to investigate the extent, if any, of the alleged Russian interference and the degree to which it was executed (without overhyping it), and at the same time investigate whether there were any elements in the DoJ/FBI/CIA that politicized their investigation in an attempt to favor one candidate over another.

Manafort, Page, etc. do have an aura of sleaze, so it might well be that the investigation into them was justified, at least at a preliminary level. At the same time, we must also be cognizant of the fact that Trump was portrayed in rather catastrophic terms and its not unreasonable to assume that people in power might have overstepped their authority and deliberately attempted to sink or entrap his candidacy for political reasons due to him being, in their view, a unique threat to American democracy.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1748 on: May 24, 2018, 01:23:01 AM »
If you can't see anything inherently and ethically wrong from those two examples then you're in need of help.
1. Your first example is trash. Adelson is part of a bipartisan lobbying system. Either both parties are wrong or neither is.

2. Have you ever stopped to wonder why these mass school shootings are taking place more and more in the 2000s?

Malcolm Gladwell wrote about it and said that basically we're in a slow-motion riot since Columbine.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/10/19/thresholds-of-violence

And as I said, I think the media attention is the number 1 factor. Combine that with the widespread use of anti-psychotics and boom.

And as the article shows- If it's not guns, they'll move on to bombs. Or trucks.
Malcolm Gladwell has been wrong with his theories before. That's all this article is--one man's theory.

"As I said"--no as ollie north, who's part of the Call of Duty franchise--what a hypocrite, which leads to birds of a feather, said. Please give credit where credit is due. Shouldn't a site frequented by educators be a no plagiarism zone?

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1749 on: May 24, 2018, 01:25:29 AM »

Of course the Republicans are not impartial. Neither are the Democrats. But that does not address the NeoCon/Bushite Never-Trump element that still exists, especially in the unelected bureaucratic circles.

And it remains to be seen how impartial the DoJ/FBI was when it comes to the Trump matter.

Put it this way- If Obama/Clinton had the kind of contacts that Trump had, then Republicans would be screaming for an investigation. At the same time if a Bush/Trump presidency took the same kind of surveillance measures and played the same games with the press that occurred in the Trump campaign investigation, Democrats would cry foul.

At this point there is nothing to suggest things are final one way or the other. I think we need to investigate the extent, if any, of the alleged Russian interference and the degree to which it was executed (without overhyping it), and at the same time investigate whether there were any elements in the DoJ/FBI/CIA that politicized their investigation in an attempt to favor one candidate over another.

Manafort, Page, etc. do have an aura of sleaze, so it might well be that the investigation into them was justified, at least at a preliminary level. At the same time, we must also be cognizant of the fact that Trump was portrayed in rather catastrophic terms and its not unreasonable to assume that people in power might have overstepped their authority and deliberately attempted to sink or entrap his candidacy for political reasons due to him being, in their view, a unique threat to American democracy.
If the FBI was politicized, why wouldn't they have leaked information damaging to the trump campaign? The only candidate hurt by the FBI was Clinton.

Explain that.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1750 on: May 24, 2018, 06:45:17 AM »
Late last week Donald Trump signed an executive order reversing an Obama-era policy requiring federal agencies to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, but you may not have heard about it because the White House waited until late into the night to release it.

If this guy had as big a hard-on for Stormy Daniels as he does for Obama he wouldn't have had to pay her $130,000.

donovan

« Reply #1751 on: May 24, 2018, 06:58:15 AM »
’Jared Kushner Gets Security Clearance as He Tries to Move Past Mueller Inquiry’
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

The resolution of his clearances does not guarantee that Mr. Kushner faces no legal jeopardy. But Mark S. Zaid, a veteran Washington lawyer who handles security clearances, said it was highly unlikely that the special counsel would uncover evidence of improper foreign entanglements and not flag it for security officials.

“If I were Jared Kushner, I’d be sighing a breath of relief today,” Mr. Zaid said.

Note: This doesn’t suddenly make him exceedingly qualified to lead the world toward peace in the Middle East, or for any executive branch post, for that matter. It is surprising however. I thought for sure his hands were sullied.

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1752 on: May 24, 2018, 08:08:23 AM »
’Jared Kushner Gets Security Clearance as He Tries to Move Past Mueller Inquiry’
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

The resolution of his clearances does not guarantee that Mr. Kushner faces no legal jeopardy. But Mark S. Zaid, a veteran Washington lawyer who handles security clearances, said it was highly unlikely that the special counsel would uncover evidence of improper foreign entanglements and not flag it for security officials.

“If I were Jared Kushner, I’d be sighing a breath of relief today,” Mr. Zaid said.

Note: This doesn’t suddenly make him exceedingly qualified to lead the world toward peace in the Middle East, or for any executive branch post, for that matter. It is surprising however. I thought for sure his hands were sullied.

That just gives him the time now to solve Middle East peace.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1753 on: May 24, 2018, 09:36:26 AM »
"As I said"--no as ollie north, who's part of the Call of Duty franchise--what a hypocrite, which leads to birds of a feather, said. Please give credit where credit is due. Shouldn't a site frequented by educators be a no plagiarism zone?
It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a phrase used to claim credit and a phrase used to reference a prior statement.

If the FBI was politicized, why wouldn't they have leaked information damaging to the trump campaign? The only candidate hurt by the FBI was Clinton.

Explain that.
Because Trump did nothing wrong.

There wasn't anything to leak. Not anything that anyone could be charged with. Also, the FBI was convinced Clinton was going to win. Undoubtedly if some nugget of treason had passed by them, they would have revealed it.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1754 on: May 24, 2018, 09:40:14 AM »
It is surprising however. I thought for sure his hands were sullied.
Not surprising to anyone who released that there's been so much media hype and overhear that innocuous things are turned into major scandals because people out there have convinced themselves that Trump is the next Mussolini. This means that through confirmation bias, everything Trump's people does looks like it's fascist or corrupt or whatever, whether it truly is or not.

Kushner just got a bipartisan Prison Reform bill pushed through the House with overwhelming support.

Remember: This is the same media that convinces everyone back home every April that the sky is falling and North Korean stormtroppers are about to swarm Seoul. We all know they're full of crap then. Do you think they stop when it comes to Trump?

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1755 on: May 24, 2018, 09:51:52 AM »
Not surprising to anyone who released that there's been so much media hype and overhear that innocuous things are turned into major scandals because people out there have convinced themselves that Trump is the next Mussolini. This means that through confirmation bias, everything Trump's people does looks like it's fascist or corrupt or whatever, whether it truly is or not.

Kushner just got a bipartisan Prison Reform bill pushed through the House with overwhelming support.

Remember: This is the same media that convinces everyone back home every April that the sky is falling and North Korean stormtroppers are about to swarm Seoul. We all know they're full of crap then. Do you think they stop when it comes to Trump?

Unlike Mussolini, I doubt Trump can make the trains run on time because infrastructure is lacking. But his administration do love their private jet usage so they won't be needing no train.

What's your opinion on Trump softening his China trade stance after his Indonesian development received Chinese loans? Xi has really got him by the balls.

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #1756 on: May 24, 2018, 09:59:31 AM »

Just as an aside and a very important thing to remember:

Martin has no idea what he's talking about. He is fumbling in the dark. Admittedly as we all are. But he tries to portray a deep understanding of the inside workings and machinations of state. He has as much idea as a random homeless person living under a bridge. Though he presents his ideas with bluster and confidence, they hold as much cachet as if they were smeared in fresh feces upon a truck stop bathroom wall.

He also calls Kpop, kpip, due to some sort of beef he has with the industry.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1757 on: May 24, 2018, 10:36:32 AM »
It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a phrase used to claim credit and a phrase used to reference a prior statement.

Explain that.
Because Trump did nothing wrong.

There wasn't anything to leak. Not anything that anyone could be charged with. Also, the FBI was convinced Clinton was going to win. Undoubtedly if some nugget of treason had passed by them, they would have revealed it.
LOL.

The campaign was colluding with Russia and other foreign countries. That's been proven--even guliani admitted it.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1758 on: May 24, 2018, 10:38:46 AM »

Martin has no idea what he's talking about. He is fumbling in the dark. Admittedly as we all are. But he tries to portray a deep understanding of the inside workings and machinations of state. He has as much idea as a random homeless person living under a bridge. Though he presents his ideas with bluster and confidence, they hold as much cachet as if they were smeared in fresh feces upon a truck stop bathroom wall.

So if he were in the US and had access to guns, he'd be worth keeping a keen eye on?

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #1759 on: May 24, 2018, 10:59:34 AM »

So if he were in the US and had access to guns, he'd be worth keeping a keen eye on?

Having read his posts here, as well as spotting him in Seoul a few times, yes I would say he should be on some sort of federal watch list.
I wouldn't let him own guns, knives, any sort of of motor vehicle, access to certain chemicals etc.
Kpip! - Martin 2018