September 23, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

The 2018 Korea TESOL International Conference: Focus on Fluency
Meet new people. Learn new things. Become a better teacher! Join us October 13 & 14 for the 26th annual Korea TESOL International Conference at Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
koreatesol.org/ic2018

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 162686 times)

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1660 on: April 12, 2018, 08:23:41 AM »
2013 - "No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools."

2013 - "Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?"

2013 - "For the first time in the history of military operations a country has broadcast what, when and where they will be doing in a future attack!"

2013 - "In war, the elememt of surprise is sooooo important.What the hell is Obama doing."

2014 - "What other country tells the enemy when we are going to attack like Obama is doing with ISIS. Whatever happened to the element of surprise?"

2018 - “Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’ You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”

:rolleyes:

Just like last time Trump attacked Syria. Give enough warning to Russia so they can move their military hardware out of harms way.

Offline AnthroInKorea28

• Adventurer
  • I need a drink... a very stiff drink.
« Reply #1661 on: April 12, 2018, 08:58:00 AM »
2013 - "No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools."

2013 - "Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?"

2013 - "For the first time in the history of military operations a country has broadcast what, when and where they will be doing in a future attack!"

2013 - "In war, the elememt of surprise is sooooo important.What the hell is Obama doing."

2014 - "What other country tells the enemy when we are going to attack like Obama is doing with ISIS. Whatever happened to the element of surprise?"

2018 - “Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’ You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”

:rolleyes:

Just like last time Trump attacked Syria. Give enough warning to Russia so they can move their military hardware out of harms way.

As opposed to not giving warning to Russia, killing russian troops and possibly sparking a war with out main nuclear rivial?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:55:13 AM by AnthroInKorea28 »
“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”
― Mark Twain

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1662 on: April 12, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »
Perhaps it's fair enough to acknowledge that it's easy to shoot your mouth off and play arm chair general when you don't have responsibility for anything.  As was the case for Trump back in the days when he was just a reality TV show host as apposed to the present day reality TV president.

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1663 on: April 12, 2018, 11:42:50 AM »
sparking a wat with out main nuclear rivial?

Offline AnthroInKorea28

• Adventurer
  • I need a drink... a very stiff drink.
« Reply #1664 on: April 12, 2018, 11:55:31 AM »
“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”
― Mark Twain

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1665 on: April 12, 2018, 12:02:28 PM »
As opposed to not giving warning to Russia, killing Russian troops, and possibly sparking a war with our main nuclear rival?
Completely fixed.  :wink:

Offline kengreen

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1666 on: April 12, 2018, 02:06:17 PM »
Compared to Bush(both of them), Obama, and Clinton, Trump has actually proved capable. I'm just a little angry that he's getting sucked into this Syria trap.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #1667 on: April 13, 2018, 02:15:00 AM »
Pretty sure I posted this in this topic last time Trump got suckered into threatening Assad

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #1668 on: April 13, 2018, 08:35:03 AM »
Trump wanted out of the TPP, got his wish, and now after being isolated, and realising the TPP is a collective tool to reign in China, he wants back in.  At some point his supporters must 'understand' that Trump has no idea what he's doing.  Deal maker!  :laugh:

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1669 on: April 13, 2018, 10:56:16 PM »
Trump wanted out of the TPP, got his wish, and now after being isolated, and realising the TPP is a collective tool to reign in China, he wants back in.  At some point his supporters must 'understand' that Trump has no idea what he's doing.  Deal maker!  :laugh:
He's just talkin' to make the farmers he's putting out of business feel better. Nothing good is coming out of DC until either the Dems take Congress or a Dem president is elected in 2020.

We do need to get tough on China--the Clintons and Wall Street (think Rubin) let us down there and while Obama did some work on that front he was hamstrung by regugs.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1670 on: April 14, 2018, 05:18:19 AM »

I'd be interested in what other people think about the pee-gate story and particularly from Trump supporters. I guess there might be a view that if Trump wished to engage in perverse sexual acts with prostitutes in Russia then it's a private matter that is none of anybody's business and that no-one should be interested in nor entitled to be informed of. However if Comey is to be believed it seems one of the main reasons that he was fired is because he wouldn't take active steps or go on record in an effort to prove that the alleged tapes of Trump's escapades in Russia didn't exist. Think about that one conspiracy theorist. It's pretty difficult to prove something doesn't exist isn't it?  I mean try proving aliens or God for that matter doesn't exist. Pretty difficult really.  We know Trump was in Russia at the time of the events that much can be proved. The beauty pageant and his attendance is a matter of public record. Trump could provide an alibi for the evening in question but would be proof that these tapes don't exist?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:29:16 AM by Adel »

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1671 on: April 14, 2018, 07:46:07 AM »
He's just talkin' to make the farmers he's putting out of business feel better. Nothing good is coming out of DC until either the Dems take Congress or a Dem president is elected in 2020.

We do need to get tough on China--the Clintons and Wall Street (think Rubin) let us down there and while Obama did some work on that front he was hamstrung by regugs.

Nothing has gone well under Trump.

Except the economy and jobs, ISIS, North Korea, and reduced illegal immigration.

But those are minor issues. The important thing is that some people believe he's a racist and retweets caused people to change their vote.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1672 on: April 14, 2018, 07:55:31 AM »

I'd be interested in what other people think about the pee-gate story and particularly from Trump supporters. I guess there might be a view that if Trump wished to engage in perverse sexual acts with prostitutes in Russia then it's a private matter that is none of anybody's business and that no-one should be interested in nor entitled to be informed of. However if Comey is to be believed it seems one of the main reasons that he was fired is because he wouldn't take active steps or go on record in an effort to prove that the alleged tapes of Trump's escapades in Russia didn't exist. Think about that one conspiracy theorist. It's pretty difficult to prove something doesn't exist isn't it?  I mean try proving aliens or God for that matter doesn't exist. Pretty difficult really.  We know Trump was in Russia at the time of the events that much can be proved. The beauty pageant and his attendance is a matter of public record. Trump could provide an alibi for the evening in question but would be proof that these tapes don't exist?

Apparently Comey refused to publicly state that Trump wasn't under investigation when in fact he wasn't under investigation. If Trunp fired him for that reason, that's entirely within his power as President. Comey also testified that in no way did Trump impede the investigation. In his book, Comey also wrote that he said he didn't know where the pee gate dossier came from when in fact he knew it was funded by Clinton's campaign. Lastly, he openly admitted that his decisions were made under the belief that Clinton would be the next President and that influenced his decisions. In fact if he really is the honest broker he claims to be, that shouldn't have entered into his decision-making.

Spealing of trying to prove a negative- Trump trying to prove he didn't collude with Russia. How is Trump supposed to do that?

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1673 on: April 14, 2018, 08:24:26 AM »

Spealing of trying to prove a negative- Trump trying to prove he didn't collude with Russia. How is Trump supposed to do that?

It isn't Trump's role to prove or disprove anything nor to instruct independent law enforcement officers on who or what they should or shouldn't be investigating.   Trump is neither an investigator nor part of the judiciary. Trump's role is to quietly allow investigations to run their course without obstruction and get on with his role in the executive arm of government. You know, show respect for the rule of law, the separation of powers and all that stuff. He shouldn't be carrying on like some Henry the 8th wannabe! He's the president of the United States not the former Soviet Union.  I suspect you've been swallowing too much Hannidy again Doc.  The head of the FBi isn't part of the propaganda wing of the executive.  That would be Sarah's role.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:42:44 AM by Adel »

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1674 on: April 14, 2018, 09:09:52 AM »

Nothing has gone well under Trump.

Except the economy and jobs, ISIS, North Korea, and reduced illegal immigration.

But those are minor issues. The important thing is that some people believe he's a racist and retweets caused people to change their vote.
Yea, things are great in Syria and the ME. Nothing has happened regarding NK so far. His trade war is taking the legs out from under the economy. Wages are still not enough for many to live on and repugs are going after what little safety net they have. He's enabling polluters and corporate bullies like sinclair. He's said/done nothing about Facebook.

But he watches a lot of TV. If you think the US would be better off as a banana republic, bonzo bone spurs is your guy.

But for a person who lies as regularly as you do, I can see the attraction.

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1675 on: April 14, 2018, 11:51:54 AM »
Anyways, back to the Steele dossier and potential collusion with the Russians it appears Micheal Cohen traveled to Prague in 2016 despite his previous staunch denials.  :huh:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-prague/special-counsel-has-evidence-michael-cohen-traveled-to-prague-mcclatchy-idUSKBN1HL00J

Offline kengreen

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1676 on: April 14, 2018, 12:49:31 PM »
Anyways, back to the Steele dossier and potential collusion with the Russians it appears Micheal Cohen traveled to Prague in 2016 despite his previous staunch denials.  :huh:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-prague/special-counsel-has-evidence-michael-cohen-traveled-to-prague-mcclatchy-idUSKBN1HL00J

You really believe that Trump is a Manchurian candidate? Really?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1677 on: April 14, 2018, 01:04:39 PM »

You really believe that Trump is a Manchurian candidate? Really?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dude, stay off the green!  :police:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:30:03 AM by Adel »

Offline kengreen

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1678 on: April 14, 2018, 05:03:56 PM »
Trump is guilty of breaking into the circle jerk without the permission of the powers-that-be. And now he's got a target on his back. There are a lot of Americans in high places who absolutely hate democracy. They like a rigged game. And Trump took a dump right in their cornflakes. You want him out of office. Do it the right way. Vote him out.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1679 on: April 14, 2018, 05:27:32 PM »
Trump is guilty of breaking into the circle jerk without the permission of the powers-that-be. And now he's got a target on his back. There are a lot of Americans in high places who absolutely hate democracy. They like a rigged game. And Trump took a dump right in their cornflakes. You want him out of office. Do it the right way. Vote him out.

Nah! I'll just wait for the impeachment or resignation.