September 24, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 162767 times)

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1180 on: November 07, 2017, 07:03:34 AM »
Not sure why I had this sudden moment yesterday when things all seemed to drop into place..

First, there was this..

'This isn't a guns situation,' says Trump after Texas church shooting

Donald Trump has blamed Sunday’s deadly mass shooting at a Baptist church in Texas on the mental health of the perpetrator and claimed that gun ownership was not a factor.

Asked during a press conference in Tokyo what policies he would support to tackle mass shootings in the US, the president said: “I think that mental health is a problem here. Based on preliminary reports, this was a very deranged individual with a lot of problems over a very long period of time.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/06/this-isnt-a-guns-situation-says-trump-after-texas-church-shooting

No, of course did absolutely nothing in this massacre at all.  If he'd run in there with a knife then there'd still be loads killed.

American churches should be “arming some of the parishioners” or hiring “professional security”, Republican Ken Paxton told Fox News in an interview hours after the shootings at Sutherland Springs First Baptist Church. “It’s going to happen again.”

If more churchgoers were armed “there’s always the opportunity that the gunman will be taken out before he has the opportunity to kill very many people”, Paxton said.

:rolleyes:

Yes, that'll fix it, more guns.....again.  That is the perfect solution.

Two years ago, Abbott lamented that the state’s population were not buying enough guns. “I’m EMBARRASSED: Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let’s pick up the pace Texans @NRA,” he tweeted in October 2015.

Weeping Jesus on the cross...

Then I saw this...

US-Japan arms deals will help counter North Korea threat, says Trump

Wow!!

Donald Trump has said large Japanese orders for US-made military equipment will help it counter the threat from North Korean ballistic missiles, as he called the regime a “threat to the civilised world” on the second day of his tour of Asia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/06/trump-defends-strong-rhetoric-in-calling-north-korea-a-threat-to-civilised-world

Penny dropped.

All of this posturing and destabilising the area is just to sell more weapons.  It happens with Iran/Saudi Arabia.  Now America is playing with fire here.  Thanks a bunch.

Guns are not 'civilised world', dickhead. 

Who or what is it in the American establishment that can go around with this mentality of guns and weapons fixing problems?  Or more to the fact they are worth so much to the American economy that they can go around destabilising regions only to sell more weapons?  Trump is surely trolling now, basically telling us that is the reason he's in the area. 

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1181 on: November 08, 2017, 03:07:13 PM »
May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.

So judging by Trump's tweet, another white gunman who shot and killed a lot of people.  Another win for the NRA as the 'thoughts and prayers' are for those 'good folks' and that's about it.  Then the 8 people killed in New York has Trump demanding stricter immigration and any number of other laws to stop it from happening again.
 :-[

So are we just supposed to let anyone in without vetting? Are we supposed to restrict the movement of our own citizens?

I understand the point about hypocrisy you're trying to make, I just think that's a poor example.
You're arguing for a convicted criminal who just went into a church and blew away 26 innocent folks.  Nice, real nice.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1182 on: November 08, 2017, 04:30:20 PM »
May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.

So judging by Trump's tweet, another white gunman who shot and killed a lot of people.  Another win for the NRA as the 'thoughts and prayers' are for those 'good folks' and that's about it.  Then the 8 people killed in New York has Trump demanding stricter immigration and any number of other laws to stop it from happening again.

So are we just supposed to let anyone in without vetting? Are we supposed to restrict the movement of our own citizens?

I understand the point about hypocrisy you're trying to make, I just think that's a poor example.
You're arguing for a convicted criminal who just went into a church and blew away 26 innocent folks.  Nice, real nice.

Yes, that's exactly what I was arguing for when I said that the difference between immigration and the Texas shooter is that it takes a lot to restrict the free movement of citizens within the United States.  :rolleyes:

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1183 on: November 08, 2017, 06:42:06 PM »

Yes, that's exactly what I was arguing for when I said that the difference between immigration and the Texas shooter is that it takes a lot to restrict the free movement of citizens within the United States.  :rolleyes:
That's why it pointed it out--so you'd realize what exactly you were arguing for. Too bad you still don't get it.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #1184 on: November 08, 2017, 10:32:52 PM »

Americans with guns are BY FAR more dangerous to Americans than any terrorists. And refugees are less dangerous than sharks, asteroids, and bees. Guess which Trump and his idiot cult fanboys think is the biggest danger?

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #1185 on: November 09, 2017, 06:52:55 AM »
Korean golfers are some of the best on Earth. In fact – and you know what I’m going to say – the Women’s US Open was held this year at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, and it just happened to be won by a great Korean golfer, Sung-hyun Park.

From Trump's speech to the SK assembly.  He's plugging his effing golf course in a speech. 

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1186 on: November 16, 2017, 08:00:31 PM »
"WASHINGTON (AP) — A half-dozen Democrats on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, accusing him of obstruction of justice and other offenses, in a long-shot effort that stands little chance in the Republican-led House....

"A spokesman for the Republican National Committee criticized the effort.

" 'House Democrats lack a positive message and are completely unwilling to work across the aisle, so instead they've decided to support a baseless radical effort that the vast majority of Americans disagree with,' said spokesman Michael Ahrens."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-house-dems-introduce-impeachment-articles-against-trump-144901738--politics.html

I'm not sure what they hope to accomplish.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #1187 on: November 16, 2017, 10:17:29 PM »
I'm not sure what they hope to accomplish.

Soothing the wounds to their massive egos?
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1189 on: November 17, 2017, 10:26:28 AM »
Reflexive lefty cognitive dissonance:

Trump can't get anything accomplished, he's a bumbling idiot.

Trump is Hitler! Worse than Bin Laden! Our freedoms are all being eroded!

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #1190 on: November 17, 2017, 01:52:24 PM »
Just to highlight again Trump's amazing oratorical skills.

Offline 미국인병

• Veteran
  • Prince of the PC방
« Reply #1191 on: November 17, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »
Never forgot we need to get Hillary's son out of hell he has computers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cclqCLWRJ8

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1192 on: November 17, 2017, 04:30:15 PM »
Reflexive lefty cognitive dissonance:

Trump can't get anything accomplished, he's a bumbling idiot.

Trump is Hitler! Worse than Bin Laden! Our freedoms are all being eroded!
You're going to keep on with that Hitler stuff, huh? Because you have nothing of substance to say in defense of bozo bone spurs, I'm guessing.

What bothers me is that since you're so often wrong, he might end up being closer to Hitler than anyone could have guessed.

BTW, I think you can make a good case that if the repugnican budget passes and trump signs it into law, he will be, in the end, killing many more Americans than bin laden through denying them medical care. Plus all the environmental regulations he's working to roll back. How about that Keystone oil spill?

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #1193 on: November 17, 2017, 08:37:55 PM »
Remember when Fartin was Whatabouting about the treasonous Hillary Uranium deal? Shepherd Smith just shit all over that.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1194 on: November 17, 2017, 10:15:53 PM »
Remember when Fartin was Whatabouting about the treasonous Hillary Uranium deal? Shepherd Smith just shit all over that.

And a lot of Fox News watchers ended up being confused and insulted by a little something called "facts".

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1195 on: November 18, 2017, 10:09:15 AM »

It wasn't the deal itself, it was the improper actions by the DoJ in failing to notify about the investigation and other shadiness. That was all confirmed in the story released by The Hill, a well-respected MSM political source. Certainly improper and comparable to some of the charges being levied against Trumpco.

Also, for people who insult others intelligence, you & gators & Savant tend to write with all the nuance, sophistication, and depth of a 6th grade boy. Everything is just blunt insult and putting the other person in the worst possible light, often with namecalling.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1196 on: November 18, 2017, 01:53:15 PM »

It wasn't the deal itself, it was the improper actions by the DoJ in failing to notify about the investigation and other shadiness. That was all confirmed in the story released by The Hill, a well-respected MSM political source. Certainly improper and comparable to some of the charges being levied against Trumpco.

Also, for people who insult others intelligence, you & gators & Savant tend to write with all the nuance, sophistication, and depth of a 6th grade boy. Everything is just blunt insult and putting the other person in the worst possible light, often with namecalling.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
Germany supplants US as the country with the best global reputation
« Reply #1197 on: November 18, 2017, 04:10:54 PM »
(CNN) - America's brand has taken a major hit in the age of Trump.

At least that's according to a survey that ranks the world's best nation brands.

The United States lands with an overall No. 6 ranking in the Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index, which measures 50 nations in multiple categories, including governance, exports, culture, people, tourism and immigration/investment. The United States was the overall No. 1 in 2016, but Germany took the top spot this year.

The source of America's big drop? President Donald Trump, says Simon Anholt, a political consultant who developed the brand survey more than a decade ago.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/17/world/nation-brand-ranking-trnd/index.html

"Previously, America has never stayed outside the top ranking for more than a year at a time," he said. "It will be interesting to see whether this holds true in the 2018 ranking."

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1198 on: November 18, 2017, 04:34:14 PM »

That's politics, boy, and you ain't exactly innocent. Hence your many LIES about what others post.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #1199 on: November 22, 2017, 12:29:48 PM »
It's just impossible to keep up with Trump ridiculous presidency but this I thought was particularly telling..

Donald Trump appears to back Roy Moore: 'Look, he denies it. He denies it'

Donald Trump finally weighed in on the sexual misconduct allegations that have engulfed the Senate candidate Roy Moore. The president’s comments seemed to amount to an endorsement.

Speaking to reporters at the White House on Tuesday, Trump spoke about the Alabama Republican, who has been accused of sexual misconduct involving teenage girls while he was in his 30s, including two allegations of assault. Moore has denied the allegations.

Asked if he was ready to talk about Moore, Trump said: “Yeah, I’ll be talking about him. I can tell you one thing for sure: we don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat – [Doug] Jones.”

Trump went on: “[Moore] denies it. Look, he denies it. I mean, if you look at what is really going on, and you look at all the things that have happened over the last 48 hours, he totally denies it. He says it didn’t happen. You’re talking about … he said 40 years ago this did not happen.

He also described Moore’s opponent Doug Jones as “terrible on crime”. Trump said: “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”

Soooooo, just because Moore said it didn't happen, then we should believe him.  A crime is only a crime if you admit to it?  And there wouldn't be a Trump comment without the whataboutery of the Democrats. 

Trump also spoke on growing reports of sexual harassment and misconduct in all sectors of society. Asked what his message was to women at this pivotal moment, the president said: “Women are very special. I think it’s a very special time because a lot of things are coming out, and I think that’s good for our society, and I think it’s very, very good for women. And I’m very happy a lot of these things are coming out, and I’m very happy it’s being exposed.”

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was accused of sexual harassment by 16 different women. However, he has denied all the allegations and the White House has insisted all of his accusers were lying. Trump has also yet to follow through on his campaign pledge to sue all of his accusers for defamation.

Isn't this the crux of the problem that in the majority of cases the women are not believed and said to be liars?  What if they get paid off, do we not hear about it again? 
An hour after Trump spoke to reporters, the Moore campaign touted his comments in a press release: “President Trump blasts liberal Democrat Doug Jones.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/21/donald-trump-roy-moore-sexual-misconduct-allegations

American politics is a massive shit sandwich....
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:38:50 PM by Dave Stepz »