December 11, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 196288 times)

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1120 on: November 23, 2017, 08:44:01 AM »
Shouldn't you be happy Trump is golfing instead of destroying the world or whatever?

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1121 on: November 23, 2017, 09:23:37 AM »
Shouldn't you be happy Trump is golfing instead of destroying the world or whatever?

He wasn’t elected so he can work on his swing on taxpayers’ expense.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1122 on: November 23, 2017, 02:35:24 PM »
Golfing is how deals get done. That's how you talk and hammer things out.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #1123 on: November 23, 2017, 04:07:35 PM »
Number of "deals" Trump has made since president:

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1124 on: November 23, 2017, 04:08:24 PM »
What deals?  ;D

Offline Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1125 on: November 23, 2017, 04:53:32 PM »
What deals?  ;D

Attracted more events to Mar-A-Lago. Benefits: Trump
Attracted more foreign delegations to Trump Hotels. Benefits: Trump
Selling Trump Whisky at National Parks. Benefits: Trump
Tax Cuts for the rich. Benefits: Trump

And he sold billions of weapons to countries who wanted to buy American weapons. Trump's a real deal maker.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1126 on: November 27, 2017, 08:23:41 AM »
Referring to the Democrat Doug Jones, who is marginally ahead in the deep red state, Trump tweeted: “The last thing we need in Alabama and the US Senate is a Schumer/Pelosi puppet who is WEAK on Crime, WEAK on the Border, Bad for our Military and our great Vets, Bad for our 2nd Amendment, AND WANTS TO RAISES TAXES TO THE SKY. Jones would be a disaster!”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/26/roy-moore-donald-trump-republicans

Obviously much better to have a child molester in place, eh, Don?

Trump did not use Moore’s name but the New York Times reported on Saturday that the president has compared the accusations against the Alabama judge to those against him that arose from the release last October of a 2005 Access Hollywood tape, in which the then businessman was heard to boast about sexually assaulting women.

The Times said the president had told a senator and an adviser he now thinks the tape is “not authentic”. At the time of its release, Trump acknowledged that the voice on the tape was his, and apologised.

Is Trump constant with anything?  Except his constant lying.
And now he's pissed at ivanka for coming out against moore.

He should be up to about 1,500 whoppers, if not more, by now.

Offline Epistemology

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Philosopher extraordinaire
« Reply #1127 on: November 27, 2017, 12:12:50 PM »
Look on the bright side. If Moore wins. You're not the first country to have a kiddie fiddler in its upper house.

The UK has been there and done that a thousand times.
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1128 on: November 27, 2017, 01:48:41 PM »

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1129 on: November 27, 2017, 04:01:12 PM »

They're giving the heil Hitler salute. I guess I should find the honesty refreshing, but oddly I don't.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1130 on: November 28, 2017, 10:52:02 AM »
Referring to the Democrat Doug Jones, who is marginally ahead in the deep red state, Trump tweeted: “The last thing we need in Alabama and the US Senate is a Schumer/Pelosi puppet who is WEAK on Crime, WEAK on the Border, Bad for our Military and our great Vets, Bad for our 2nd Amendment, AND WANTS TO RAISES TAXES TO THE SKY. Jones would be a disaster!”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/26/roy-moore-donald-trump-republicans

Trump did not use Moore’s name but the New York Times reported on Saturday that the president has compared the accusations against the Alabama judge to those against him that arose from the release last October of a 2005 Access Hollywood tape, in which the then businessman was heard to boast about sexually assaulting women.

The Times said the president had told a senator and an adviser he now thinks the tape is “not authentic”. At the time of its release, Trump acknowledged that the voice on the tape was his, and apologised.

1500 hundred whoppers? I doubt you can back up that claim. At this link you can find many examples of Obama's lies:

"Here are 1,366 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc....

"Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy. But Barack Obama does these things to a far greater degree than anyone else that I have ever known of. "
https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

I don't think Trump compares unfavorably to his two predecessors. They didn't set the bar very high. At least Trump started off with the right goals:
1) Reform immigration
2) No foreign wars
3) Buy American, hire American (economic nationalism)
4) Rein in political correctness

He has a better chance of improving the lives of average Americans.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1131 on: November 28, 2017, 11:15:51 AM »
They're giving the heil Hitler salute. I guess I should find the honesty refreshing, but oddly I don't.

The first step towards honesty might be admitting that they weren't giving a HH salute.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1132 on: November 28, 2017, 11:40:51 AM »

1500 hundred whoppers? I doubt you can back up that claim. At this link you can find many examples of Obama's lies:

"Here are 1,366 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc....

"Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy. But Barack Obama does these things to a far greater degree than anyone else that I have ever known of. "
https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

I don't think Trump compares unfavorably to his two predecessors. They didn't set the bar very high. At least Trump started off with the right goals:
1) Reform immigration
2) No foreign wars
3) Buy American, hire American (economic nationalism)
4) Rein in political correctness

He has a better chance of improving the lives of average Americans.
Here you go: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?utm_term=.be143ed4e75b
Since then he's continued to lie, ergo nearly 1500 lies.

Your link doesn't list lies but rather complaints with Obama's policies and how they were carried out. It even includes surveys where like-minded repugs rated Obama negatively. It's a lie that it's a list of Obama's lies. 8)

Criticizing trump's policies is tough to do since he has carried out very little since he's been in office. But...

"No foreign wars"  What about the raids in Yemen and Niger and the decision to stay and fight in Afghanistan until ??? while increasing the number of troops there.

"Rein in political correctness"--Is that code for "I've looked closely at the white supremacists protesting in Charlottesville and there are some fine people among them." Or in plainspeak, it's OK to be racist in America again? Maybe, we need to keep these uppity women and coloreds in their places?

Take off your white hood CDW.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1133 on: November 28, 2017, 11:49:03 AM »

The first step towards honesty might be admitting that they weren't giving a HH salute.

That's not what Richard Spencer says.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #1134 on: November 28, 2017, 11:57:58 AM »

What does Richard Spencer have to do with the video he posted?

Dude, could you try and relax a little about Donald Trump and his supporters. You don't see me frothing and foaming like that. Calling them Repugs instead of Republicans and telling people to take off their white hoods isn't true and doesn't add anything to the debate except for some self-satisfaction.

Believe it or not, one way or another all this Trump crap is going to die down in 1-2 years. Either Trump will get removed or everyone will realize after a year or two that all the predictions of doom and gloom haven't come true and that most of this crap (like NAZIS!!!! and RUSSIANS!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!) was akin to a mass panic ala the Salem Witch Trials.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1135 on: November 28, 2017, 04:01:35 PM »

What does Richard Spencer have to do with the video he posted?

Dude, could you try and relax a little about Donald Trump and his supporters. You don't see me frothing and foaming like that. Calling them Repugs instead of Republicans and telling people to take off their white hoods isn't true and doesn't add anything to the debate except for some self-satisfaction.

Believe it or not, one way or another all this Trump crap is going to die down in 1-2 years. Either Trump will get removed or everyone will realize after a year or two that all the predictions of doom and gloom haven't come true and that most of this crap (like NAZIS!!!! and RUSSIANS!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!) was akin to a mass panic ala the Salem Witch Trials.
Looks like you're the one getting all worked up. But then the Nazis were into bombast.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1136 on: November 29, 2017, 08:56:29 AM »
"A Swiss maker of hamburger buns for McDonald’s Corp. said it’s struggling to run a Chicago bakery after it lost a third of its workers in a clampdown on 800 immigrants without sufficient documentation....

"The raid on workers at Cloverhill is one of the biggest U.S. employment headaches reported by a European company so far as President Donald Trump has made curbing undocumented immigration a centerpiece of his presidency. Aryzta said it faces challenges in retaining staff in the U.S. and pressure to raise wages."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-27/chicago-bakery-s-immigration-issues-plague-otis-spunkmeyer-maker

800 more jobs for American citizens. Good job, Trump. Hopefully, other companies will take note and realize what can happen if they decide to hire illegal immigrants.

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1137 on: November 29, 2017, 09:40:25 AM »
"A Swiss maker of hamburger buns for McDonald’s Corp. said it’s struggling to run a Chicago bakery after it lost a third of its workers in a clampdown on 800 immigrants without sufficient documentation....

"The raid on workers at Cloverhill is one of the biggest U.S. employment headaches reported by a European company so far as President Donald Trump has made curbing undocumented immigration a centerpiece of his presidency. Aryzta said it faces challenges in retaining staff in the U.S. and pressure to raise wages."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-27/chicago-bakery-s-immigration-issues-plague-otis-spunkmeyer-maker

800 more jobs for American citizens.
Um, no.  Read for comprehension: "it's struggling to run a Chicago bakery..."

Good job, Trump. Hopefully, other companies will take note and realize what can happen if they decide to hire illegal immigrants.

Right, the business closes because they can't find people to fill the jobs.

The alternative would be to bust to the owners for illegal hiring, but nope, white men and all ...

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1138 on: November 29, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »

800 more jobs for American citizens. Good job, Trump. Hopefully, other companies will take note and realize what can happen if they decide to hire illegal immigrants.
Good job trump?

More people were deported from the U.S. during the administration of President Barack Obama than during that of any other president.

Online Adel

• Expert Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1139 on: November 30, 2017, 02:36:35 AM »
 So now Trump thinks those Access Hollywood tapes were fake news?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/trump-access-hollywood-tape.html

It's looking more and more like a 25th amendment type situation is pending.