June 20, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 139211 times)

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1060 on: September 24, 2017, 12:49:49 AM »
Which is going to come first, hopefully Mueller getting Trump impeached, or Trump 'creating' a legacy by starting a ridiculous war with North Korea?  I can't imagine Trump would want people to think his tenancy was completely hopeless before the Mueller net draws in.  That, to me, is the most dangerous thing.

Ok, you can go ahead and impeach Trump now if you want.

He has become a frontman for the deep state...just like Obama did, Bush and everyone else after Reagan.

Trump allowed his aides to be ousted by the neocons, he discarded his election ideals within a few weeks of pressure from the military-industrial complex. he threw in the towel without a fight.

So, now that the American people know that they can't bring about change via the ballot box, what next?
Imagine your Korea...

Offline ZAcelliers

• Waygookin
« Reply #1061 on: September 24, 2017, 07:10:55 PM »
to impeach or not to impeach.
America voted this "great" man to power. Little do the general populous know,that a sitting President is not the same as a reality TV show.
So now the US and possibly the rest of the world is going to be pulled into serious crap, with a invalid running a "super power" nation.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1062 on: September 24, 2017, 07:28:10 PM »
Which is going to come first, hopefully Mueller getting Trump impeached, or Trump 'creating' a legacy by starting a ridiculous war with North Korea?  I can't imagine Trump would want people to think his tenancy was completely hopeless before the Mueller net draws in.  That, to me, is the most dangerous thing.

He has become a frontman for the deep state...just like Obama did, Bush and everyone else after Reagan.

Trump allowed his aides to be ousted by the neocons, he discarded his election ideals within a few weeks of pressure from the military-industrial complex. he threw in the towel without a fight.

So, now that the American people know that they can't bring about change via the ballot box, what next?

Change--not enough thanks to the repugs--occurred under Obama and would have continued under Clinton.

But too many voted against--against progress, against a woman, against a Clinton, against abortion, against equal education, against globalization, against minorities, against all the things they don't understand.

These people weren't voting for change; they were voting for a return to "law and order," to the gold standard, to unfettered discrimination.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #1063 on: September 24, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »

Change--not enough thanks to the repugs--occurred under Obama and would have continued under Clinton.

But too many voted against--against progress, against a woman, against a Clinton, against abortion, against equal education, against globalization, against minorities, against all the things they don't understand.

These people weren't voting for change; they were voting for a return to "law and order," to the gold standard, to unfettered discrimination.

When are you going to wake up and realize that electing a different face changes nothing?

The deep state remains in control. The shadow government. The real government.

Trump has been reined in already. Becoming a servant of the neocons/ military-industrial complex was his only way to survive.

You'll get the whole same deal with him now as you would've gotten with Hilary. ie more wars, military expenditure, and a degraded economy covered up by government spin.

Imagine your Korea...

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #1064 on: September 24, 2017, 09:36:50 PM »

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1065 on: September 24, 2017, 10:01:57 PM »

When are you going to wake up and realize that electing a different face changes nothing?

Trump has been reined in already. Becoming a servant of the neocons/ military-industrial complex was his only way to survive.

You'll get the whole same deal with him now as you would've gotten with Hilary. ie more wars, military expenditure, and a degraded economy covered up by government spin.
Funny stuff!

I bet you're big on 4chan.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #1066 on: September 24, 2017, 10:44:24 PM »

Funny stuff!

It's like every crazy homeless guy in the world banded together and made a Waygook account.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #1067 on: September 24, 2017, 11:20:07 PM »

Funny stuff!

oh so you're just a mindless idiot? I see  :laugh:

Try to get over it, big girl.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:22:02 PM by Aurata »
Imagine your Korea...

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #1068 on: September 24, 2017, 11:24:24 PM »

Offline Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #1069 on: September 25, 2017, 03:23:10 AM »

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #1070 on: September 25, 2017, 06:44:34 AM »
They probably think that song was written by a North Korean. Probably plagiarized is my guess. "Glorious Anthem to Praise Our Leader"

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1071 on: September 25, 2017, 07:19:35 AM »
It's his e-mails.

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business:
"The senior adviser set up the account after the election. Other West Wing officials have also used private email accounts for official business."
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #1072 on: September 25, 2017, 07:20:48 AM »
'Son of a bi***'

First off, I hate this expression.  Just the actual meaning of it.  The implication that it is a female thing and that she is the b****, a female dog.  It is such a horrible thing, and I understand that it is a far more used curse in America, and maybe has less of a meaning than what it really means, but still the meaning of it is awful.

So, I really can't understand why more hasn't been made of it when Trump said it in a broadcast to millions.  I just can't fathom how an elected official could even think about using that in public.  Could you imagine Moon Jae In using the equivalent in Korean in a press conference or at a rally?  Not on your life.  Thing is with Trump, is that when you think he's gone as low as it is humanely possible, he still finds a way.  That is before you factor in that the majority of the American football players who are kneeling during the anthem are black, makes it even worse.  Now he has gone back to his reality TV persona of saying 'You're fired!' the whole time.  F*** me.   :rolleyes:

What I'm not sure of, is surely his dumbass supporters watch and enjoy American football.  So him starting some war against the players that his 'fans' idolise seems really strange.  That was even before saying concussion is not really a problem and that players should hit other players hard because they get paid really well.  F***ing nora.  This whole speech should call into question anything he does from now on.  I don't want to hear anything about 'he does things differently' 'He's not your usual PC kind of president'.  This is nothing to do with any of those things, this whole thing was just plain wrong. 

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #1073 on: September 25, 2017, 06:54:59 PM »
I really can't understand why more hasn't been made of it when Trump said it in a broadcast to millions.  I just can't fathom how an elected official could even think about using that in public.  Could you imagine Moon Jae In using the equivalent in Korean in a press conference or at a rally?  Not on your life.  Thing is with Trump, is that when you think he's gone as low as it is humanely possible, he still finds a way.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1074 on: October 02, 2017, 10:50:13 AM »
They've gone retro--bringing back the silent majority meme.

"We gonna knock some sense into them no-account drug-taking longhairs."

"But that's us, man."

"Oh, right, well it's all the NFL's fault for paying them players so much. Did you check the lottery numbers?"

"Yes, we lost again."

"Build a wall. That's what I say."

"We could find some good work then."

"Not with my bad back."

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1075 on: October 07, 2017, 07:51:26 PM »
trumped up's numbers still heading south, even after, ore especially after his NFL kerfuffle (which by the way was a ploy to reaise money for one of his PAC's):

WASHINGTON (AP) — Just 24 percent of Americans believe the country is heading in the right direction after a tumultuous stretch for President Donald Trump that included the threat of war with North Korea, stormy complaints about hurricane relief and Trump's equivocating about white supremacists. That's a 10-point drop since June, according to a poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

The decline in optimism about the nation's trajectory is particularly pronounced among Republicans. In June, 60 percent of Republicans said the country was headed in the right direction; now it's just 44 percent.

The broader picture for the president is grim, too. Nearly 70 percent of Americans say Trump isn't level-headed, and majorities say he's not honest or a strong leader. More than 60 percent disapprove of how he is handling race relations, foreign policy and immigration, among other issues.

Overall, 67 percent of Americans disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office, including about one-third of Republicans.

That's a lot of buyer's remorse.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #1076 on: October 10, 2017, 07:11:12 AM »
Donald Trump’s approval ratings have plumbed new depths as less than a third of Americans now back his leadership

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-approval-rating-latest-new-poll-low-32-per-cent-a7987696.html

Less than a fifth – 19 per cent – said they believed the President understood their needs and problems, while only 23 per cent said they thought he was honest.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #1077 on: October 10, 2017, 07:34:56 AM »
trumped up's numbers still heading south, even after, ore especially after his NFL kerfuffle (which by the way was a ploy to reaise money for one of his PAC's):

What I found stupid and sad in equal measures was Trump sending Pence to the Indianapolis Colts football game, just to make him walk out as soon as the players knelt down during the anthem.  Aside from the cost of flying the knobend there and back, there is the small issue of a political protest within a political protest.  Dumb!

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #1078 on: October 10, 2017, 07:42:24 AM »
Agreed that pence's staged stunt on behalf of trumped up's anti-NFL schtick was dumb. astrotruf all the way.

Other tumped up number's are declining as well:

President Donald Trump's popularity is declining in rural American communities, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll.

A September survey of 15,000 adults living in non-metro areas found that 47 percent disapproved of Trump while the same percentage approved of the president. In the month following his inauguration, 55 percent of the same group approved of the president, while only 37 percent disapproved.

Offline Epistemology

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Philosopher extraordinaire
« Reply #1079 on: October 10, 2017, 08:22:46 AM »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but his personality just screams that he will only go kicking and screaming. Impeach him and then what? the dude doesn't give two ****s about the gentlemen's agreements that the US  founded its entire political system upon. If he puts enough of his own people in place he's free to squat as he likes, and a horde of radicalised supporters will cheer him on.  Put an Idi Amin clone into power if you want, but just don't be surprised when he goes Idi Amin on you.
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

Learn new things. Meet new people. Be inspired.
Check out a KOTESOL chapter event near you!
koreatesol.org/nc2018